READ ME: Where to find Active Directory LDAP Help

For various reasons, some I won't mention, I have been forced to stop my participation in this forum.  I very likely will not be monitoring my 1800+ threads and or responding to them anymore in this forum.  Unfortunately, that means that a lot of questions will likely go unanswered in this forum (or answered incorrectly).  The good news is that you can still ask your questions and be virtually guaranteed of a high quality answer.  You just need to post it to http://directoryprogramming.net in the forums section.  There are lots of good threads here on this forum that you can continue to use as a reference when you search.  To get my help or that of my co-author, please use the aforementioned forum.

Thanks!  Ryan

Ryan Dunn
Weblog
The Book
LDAP Programming Help
0
dunnry
5/12/2006 9:52:07 PM
asp.net.active-directory-ldap 2291 articles. 0 followers. Follow