[url][/url]

I want to use this function [url][/url] when posting a link in my guestbook, the code is not working fully, thats why I want you to help me out with the last bit. Thanks

As an example, when I want to post a link I save [url]http://www.asp.net[/url] this in the database. Then when the guestbook is getting it from the database I want it to replace it to a link.
But something is wrong with the code.....can you help please.
RS("post").Replace("[url","<a target=""_blank"" href=").Replace("[/url","</a").Replace("]",">")
0
madka

I'm not sure why you are using url and /url - -

why don't you save the base url in the database and build the link from the db dynamically
Store:
http://asp.net
(not knowing where or how you're adding the link on the page)
Then, use a something like:
David Wier
MCP/ASPInsider
ASPNet101.com - where to look first!
augustwind

Web resources about - [url][/url] - asp.net.access-datasource

Honest URL - Expose the Real URL
Expose URL - Lengthen short URL - Find original URL - Find hidden URL - Real URL - Short URLs are useful, but can be deceiving. LOOK BEFORE YOU ...

Long URL Please - Lengthening short urls so that you don't have to
Lengthens short urls, reducing uncertainty for users following links.

Snipurl / Snurl / Snipr / Sn.im / Cl.lk - Snippetty snip snip with your looong URLs! Short URL goodness ...
Take the ugly long URLs all over the web and snip them into a snipurl that is short, snippy, secure, memorable, and easy to share. [Snipurl, ...

Add URL Submit Site to Google, Bing and Yahoo! Free URL Submission.
Submit Website URL to Google, Bing, Yahoo ! Add your URL to other Major Search Engines. Free URL Site Submission to 100's of popular Link Directories. ...

TinyURL.com - shorten that long URL into a tiny URL
Once this is on your toolbar, you'll be able to make a TinyURL at the click of a button. By clicking on the toolbar button, a TinyURL will be ...

ValidURL 2.0 - The most valid URL on the web
Congratulations! You've reached a Valid URL! Your Internet connection and browser are working properly. Copyright © validurl.

YOURLS: Your Own URL Shortener
YOURLS is a small set of PHP scripts that will allow you to run your own URL shortening service ( a la TinyURL). You can make it private or public, ...

Uniform resource locator - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The format combines the pre-existing system of domain names (created in 1985) with file path syntax, where forward slashes are used to separate ...

Edit - Chad Hurley - CrunchBase Person Profile
... TechCrunch CrunchBase More TechCrunch Europe TechCrunch France TechCrunch Japan Register - Login or Advanced Search Home > People > Chad Hurley ...

Speaking of James Bond and Reading the Words in URLs
Based on the URL, I’m sure this Skyfall site is intended for all tablets.