WebService DW is working but WS Proxy is not working

Hi,

 I'm trying to use  .NET WebServices in PB11.5 and i am using proxy
for internet connection.
I created DW .NET WebServices but i couldn't execute in powerbuilder
design time. but it is working
with below source code.

 int ii_return
 wsconnection ws_1
 ws_1 = create wsconnection

ws_1.ProxyServerHostName = "proxyname"
ws_1.ProxyServerPort = 80
ws_1.ProxyServerUserName = "username"
ws_1.ProxyServerPassword = "password"
ws_1.AuthenticationMode = "basic"

ws_1.Endpoint = "http://www.webservice.com/webservice1"
ws_1.UserName	= "User"
ws_1.Password	= "paswd"

ii_return = dw_1.setwsobject (ws_1)
try
ii_return = dw_1.Retrieve()
CATCH ( RuntimeError re )
   MessageBox( "Caught error", re.getMessage() )
END TRY

then

 i created Web Service proxy and i am trying to use web service
methods. i tried every methods about proxy connection. i didn't
success proxy connection and i removed my proxy connection than it is
giving  WS Authentication Error

///
isc_conn = create SoapConnection

TRY
      rc = isc_conn.CreateInstance(pw_service,
"p_kaskopolicyinfoservice","http://test.webservices.com/webser")
	 CHOOSE CASE rc
		CASE 100
			sMsg = "Invalid proxy name - " +  "p_kaskopolicyinfoservice"
		CASE 101
			sMsg = "Failed to create proxy"
		CASE 0
			sMsg = ""
		CASE ELSE
			sMsg = "Unknown error (" + String(rc) + ")"
	END CHOOSE
	if rc <> 0 then	MessageBox("Invocation Error", sMsg, Exclamation!)

CATCH (RuntimeError rte)
	rc = -1
	MessageBox("Runtime Error", rte.text, Exclamation!)
END TRY

// I tried bellow methods
//rc = isc_conn.SetProxyServer ("proxyname",80, "user", "paswd")
//rc = isc_conn.SetOptions ('AuthenticationMode = "digest" ')
//string ls_string
//ls_string = "address='http://proxyname:80',"
//ls_string += "userID='user', password='paswd'"
//rc = isc_conn.SetProxyServerOptions (ls_string)

//rc = isc_conn.SetBasicAuthentication ("http://test.webservice.com/",
"User", "Passwd")

//	rc = isc_conn.UseIntegratedWindowsAuthentication (false)
//ws_1.AuthenticationMode = "digest"
TRY
 	 RetVal =	pw_service.webCreateProposal(  p_value ) ;

CATCH ( SoapException ex_reversal )
	error handling_reversal
	MessageBox("",ex_reversal.text)
	Destroy isc_conn
	Return -1
end try

I am waiting your advices

Regards
Yasin
0
ISO
12/24/2009 5:28:38 PM
sybase.webservices 823 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hi again,

  I couln'd get any reply but it seem related to .Net Enginee not
supported SetBasicAuthentication method
I am still waiting reply.

Regards
Yasin

0
ISO

Webservice not working in with VB codebehind, does work with C#!?
I'm guessing the syntax for the VB webservice isn't really correct... anybody??  Hi i'm implementing the AJAX Control Toolkit from Microsoft. One of the controls uses a webservice to retrieve some values. I can define which webservice the control should use.I have taken the sample webservice from the Toolkit which is called AutoComplete.asmx (C#), and i have built myself a new webservice which is called Webservice.asmx (VB). If i reference AutoComplete.asmx as the webservice it works, if i change it to Webservice.asmx it doesn't. I've posted both code-...

Webservice Proxy no longer working
In December CTP, web service proxy method calls are not working. Although the proxy is properly generated. But it looks like inside the proxy code, the webservice call is never made. I used Fiddler to investigate the problem and found that there's no call made to the webservice.Regards,Omar AL Zabir This should be working.  Can you give a sample of how you are calling them when they fail?  Are you getting any Javascript errors? thanks, David Im having the same kinda problem i think where this IS working <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.1//EN" "http://www.w3.or...

JAX-WS Webservice not working
I have been able to consume and call webservices on a J2EE1.4 server where the WSDL file was generated using JAX-RPC, but now need to be able to use/consume web services that are running on a Java EE5/ EJB3 complient server where the WSDL file has been generated using JAX-WS. Powerbuilder(10.5.2) is not able to consume the JAX-WS WSDL file or generate the required proxy objects. I have searched and can not find any documentation/ examples about this problem. Does anyone have any advice or suggestions. Thank you in advance Sam Try running WSDL.EXE from the .Net 2.0 S...

Working with webservices
HiI want to use an api from a website to get customers. The mthod they have created is  This method returns an object of type Customer containing details of the customer specified by the Customer Code IN CustomerCode String The unique customer code RETURNS Customer An object of type Customer SOAP EXAMPLE IS POST /api/service.asmx HTTP/1.1Host: secure.kashflow.co.ukContent-Type: text/xml; charset=utf-8Content-Length: lengthSOAPAction: "Ka...

Webservice is not working..
Hi, When i try to run www.MySite.com/aaa.amx  in the browser it returns the xml..i created a virtual directory for my .Net app in which webservice is called..but  xml will not loading there...  Thanks in advance.    Redundant post  : Follow up with http://forums.asp.net/t/1365468.aspx for the same...Why cant you mark 'Answer' if this post really solves your problem :P...

Working
I have two servers running NW65sp4A (different trees). I initially installed BM3.8 patched to sp4 with VPN services ( Firewall services to follow after I know I have VPN working). My problem is that it appears to be working but its not working. I can open my Windows Explorer (from the SLAVE side network) and reach the MASTER, authenticate and open files. The MASTER NRM VPN monitor shows 1 (one) Active Connections 0 (zero) Packets Received and lots of Packets Sent. The VPN Member List Status shows both servers as �Being Configured�. The Audit Log has two recurring RED entrie...

calling webservice in ajax beta 1.0 does not work but worked on atlas:
Guys, When I had atlas it worked just fine the code below onMethodComplete:callbackfunct1,onMethodError:onError,onMethodTimeout:onTimeout,timeoutInterval:WEB_SERVICE_TIMEOUT but now it says function expected may be onMethodComplete etc...has diffrent name? Please advice! WebService1.GetCustomerInformation(CustomerID,{onMethodComplete:function1onMethodError:onError,onMethodTimeout:onTimeout,timeoutInterval:60000}); This way gives me error but if I chnage to:WebService1.GetCustomerInformation(CustomerID,function1) it works but I want to handle also the timeout, onerr...

ASP.Net 1.1 Webservice will not work if ASP.Net 2.0 Webservice is called first.
Hi,When the processModel was disabled in machine.config file of v1.1.4322 and tried to run ASP.Net 2.0 WebService first and then ASP.Net 1.1 Webservice we are getting an error Server Application UnavailableThe web application you are attempting to access on this web server is currently unavailable. Please hit the "Refresh" button in your web browser to retry your request. Administrator Note: An error message detailing the cause of this specific request failure can be found in the application event log of the web server. Please review this log entry to discover what caused this error...

Generated Webservice Proxy Class from WSDL created by Tibco not working properly
We've been attempting to add a web reference to a Visual Studio 2005 project using a WSDL that is generated by Tibco.  Unfortunately, we've run into several issues but have been able to solve all of them except for this current issue.  We are using WSDL.exe to generate the Proxy Class and then adding it into VS.  This process has worked for successfully for simple type and complex types during testing.  Now we have moved on to a really complex WSDL and we are running into a problem.  We are able to create the Proxy Class without generating any errors but when...

webservice application_start not working
Hi, I have got a webapplication developed using asp.net ,and a web service application developed using asp.net running on the same server .Application_start for the webservice is never called Also what i noticed is the webapplication and webservice are sharing the same context httpcontext.Is this how they are supposed to work. Both the webservice and webapplication are running on the same server ,and are configured as different applications. my question is how do i make the application_start work in the webservice application. thanks in advance Are the web service and ASP.NET applica...

WebService Tutorial not working
I'm new to web services and I'm working with PB9 tutorials sample (Lesson 14 : Creating a JSP Web services application). I follow instructions exactly, deploying target is correct. Browser loads the simplestar.jsp page but when I click onsubmit button it gives this error message: unable to service request: Provider org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderFactoryImpl not found JAXP is configured for Jaguar default server and jar files (jaxp.jar,crimson.jar,xalan.jar and xerces.jar) are in java/classes folder and appears in server CLASSPATH . JaguarHttpServelt logs these...

WebService on Localhost Not Working
Hey guys (and gals), I made a service that calls an external batch process and returns the process's exit code.  I tested in Visual Studio 2005 and it and it works fine.  I published it to my localhost (IIS 5) and it doesn't want to work.  I made sample page that uses it and no success either.  I'm assuming that I have to configure IIS somehow but have no idea how. Any ideas? Thanks,Bart What error message did you get? Have you run aspnet_regiis command for IIS?  put it in its own virtual directory in IIS and make sure he ASP.net Version is co...

Call to WebService not working...
I am getting this error 'Microsoft JScript runtime error: 'wsWeatherFeed' is undefined.  It's just a basic call to a webservice via the asp:ScriptManager tag.  Can someone help me point out what I might be doing wrong? .Aspx file: <script language="javascript" type="text/javascript"> function fnImgMouseOver(e){ wsWeatherFeed.set_timeout(40000); wsWeatherFeed.fnGetWeatherData(e,callback_fnImgMouseOver,fnGetWeatherDataError); }   function callback_fnImgMouseOver(result){ alert(result); }function fnGetWeatherDataError(err){ al...

DW design mode working exe not working
Hi all, I'm using PB 8.0.2 build 9056, installed on win2000 I'm facing a weird problem , I have a datawindow that is working fine while running the application from within power builder, but when I'm building the exe(dynamic library PBD and full rebuild), then the datawindow will not work properly, and it generate a "close/detail" error and the application will closed. I'm just wondering if anyone has experienced this case? Any help will be very appreciated Thx in advance Rabih Compile with one pbd per pbl !!! On Mon, 2 Jun 2003 14:07:39 ...

Web resources about - WebService DW is working but WS Proxy is not working - sybase.webservices

webservices Articles, Posts, Blogs, Videos - Technorati
— Authority: The job consist in a PHP program that read a file, compose a message (email or sms) and call an API of email provider (Amazon SES) ...

Section: software:webservices
Wired.com © 2012 Condé Nast. All rights reserved. Use of this Site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement (effective 3/21/12) and Privacy ...

Products - CrunchBase
Product profiles

App Search on Flickr - Application Sharing!

Wikipedia:Press coverage 2005 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
If you add an article, please cite both the title and the source. Note that if you're listing an article from a traditional press wire service ...

Entity–relationship model - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In software engineering , an entity-relationship model ( ER model for short) is an abstract and conceptual representation of data . Entity-relationship ...

Entity-relationship model - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In software engineering , an entity-relationship model ( ER model for short) is an abstract and conceptual representation of data . Entity-relationship ...

IT and Telecommunications Jobs in Melbourne Metro - MyCareer
Find IT and Telecommunications Jobs in Melbourne Metro on MyCareer. Fresh IT and Telecommunications Jobs posted daily. Free email alerts and ...

AWS Elastic Beanstalk: A Quick and Simple Way into the Cloud
Flexibility is one of the key principles of Amazon WebServices - developers can select any programming language and software package,any operating ...

How To Use the Amazon SDK for Android to Upload Photos to Amazon S3
This article demonstrates how to use the AWS SDK for Android to upload an image to Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) from your mobile device ...