Null being Returned To PB From Webservice Call

Hi,

Powerbuilder 10.5.1.6602

We are at a loss as to what is happening.

We have created a project proxy from the wsdl file. We have deployed it creating
the appropriate proxy.

We have created the application interface to call the webservice function:-

lstr_getvendor.companycode = ��
lstr_getvendor.vendor = �0006000008�

lstr_vendorinfo = lprx_sapweb.TPS_Vendor_OB_Sync_MI(lstr_getvendor)

Which it executes the request of (Extract from Log File):-

<E:Envelope
	xmlns:E="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
	xmlns:A="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
	xmlns:s="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
	xmlns:y="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
	E:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/">
<E:Body>
<TPS_VendorReq_MT
	s:type="ns1:TPS_VendorRequest_DT"
	xmlns:ns1="urn:corptech.qld.gov.au:sss_tps:procurement">
<ns1:Vendor
	s:type="y:string">0006000008</ns1:Vendor>
<ns1:CompanyCode
	s:type="y:string"></ns1:CompanyCode>
</TPS_VendorReq_MT>
</E:Body>
</E:Envelope> 

The response of (Extract from the log file):-

<SOAP:Body>
<TPS_Vendor_MT>
<TPS_VendorDtl>
<Vendor>0006000008</Vendor>
<Name1>TVC Transport</Name1>
<Name2/>
<Name3/>
<Name4/>
<Street>175 Main Avenue</Street>
<City>Bisbane</City>
<PostCode>4000</PostCode>
<POBox/>
<POBoxCity/>
<POBoxPostCode/>
<Telephone>3008 7512</Telephone>
<Fax/>
<PostingBlocked/>
<MarkedForDeletion/>
</TPS_VendorDtl>
<TPS_VendorBankDtl>
<Vendor>0006000008</Vendor>
<BankCountryKey>AU</BankCountryKey>
<BankKey>803-228</BankKey>
<BankAcctNbr>32132131</BankAcctNbr>
<AcctHolder>32132131</AcctHolder>
<BankControlKey/>
<PartnerBankType/>
<ReferenceDetails/>
</TPS_VendorBankDtl>
<TPS_BAPIRETURN>
<APPERROR>Successful call - Vendor  found.</APPERROR>
<APPRC>0</APPRC>
</TPS_BAPIRETURN>
</TPS_Vendor_MT>
</SOAP:Body>
</SOAP:Envelope>

This is the response we expect. The call has now errors (that we can trap).

Yet our receiving structure (lstr_vendorinfo) comes back to Powerbuilder as a
null.

Any assistance will be kindly appreciated.

Gary

---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==---
http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp 
0
Gary
7/24/2007 4:48:46 AM
sybase.webservices 823 articles. 0 followers. Follow

8 Replies
564 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 16

Sounds to me like you should direct this to support.
a.


Gary Osborne wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> Powerbuilder 10.5.1.6602
> 
> We are at a loss as to what is happening.
> 
> We have created a project proxy from the wsdl file. We have deployed it creating
> the appropriate proxy.
> 
> We have created the application interface to call the webservice function:-
> 
> lstr_getvendor.companycode = ��
> lstr_getvendor.vendor = �0006000008�
> 
> lstr_vendorinfo = lprx_sapweb.TPS_Vendor_OB_Sync_MI(lstr_getvendor)
> 
> Which it executes the request of (Extract from Log File):-
> 
> <E:Envelope
> 	xmlns:E="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
> 	xmlns:A="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
> 	xmlns:s="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
> 	xmlns:y="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
> 	E:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/">
> <E:Body>
> <TPS_VendorReq_MT
> 	s:type="ns1:TPS_VendorRequest_DT"
> 	xmlns:ns1="urn:corptech.qld.gov.au:sss_tps:procurement">
> <ns1:Vendor
> 	s:type="y:string">0006000008</ns1:Vendor>
> <ns1:CompanyCode
> 	s:type="y:string"></ns1:CompanyCode>
> </TPS_VendorReq_MT>
> </E:Body>
> </E:Envelope> 
> 
> The response of (Extract from the log file):-
> 
> <SOAP:Body>
> <TPS_Vendor_MT>
> <TPS_VendorDtl>
> <Vendor>0006000008</Vendor>
> <Name1>TVC Transport</Name1>
> <Name2/>
> <Name3/>
> <Name4/>
> <Street>175 Main Avenue</Street>
> <City>Bisbane</City>
> <PostCode>4000</PostCode>
> <POBox/>
> <POBoxCity/>
> <POBoxPostCode/>
> <Telephone>3008 7512</Telephone>
> <Fax/>
> <PostingBlocked/>
> <MarkedForDeletion/>
> </TPS_VendorDtl>
> <TPS_VendorBankDtl>
> <Vendor>0006000008</Vendor>
> <BankCountryKey>AU</BankCountryKey>
> <BankKey>803-228</BankKey>
> <BankAcctNbr>32132131</BankAcctNbr>
> <AcctHolder>32132131</AcctHolder>
> <BankControlKey/>
> <PartnerBankType/>
> <ReferenceDetails/>
> </TPS_VendorBankDtl>
> <TPS_BAPIRETURN>
> <APPERROR>Successful call - Vendor  found.</APPERROR>
> <APPRC>0</APPRC>
> </TPS_BAPIRETURN>
> </TPS_Vendor_MT>
> </SOAP:Body>
> </SOAP:Envelope>
> 
> This is the response we expect. The call has now errors (that we can trap).
> 
> Yet our receiving structure (lstr_vendorinfo) comes back to Powerbuilder as a
> null.
> 
> Any assistance will be kindly appreciated.
> 
> Gary
> 
> ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==---
> http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp 
0
Adam
7/24/2007 5:02:47 AM
Are you using the EasySOAP or the .Net engine?  If EasySOAP, have you
tried using the .Net engine instead?

On 23 Jul 2007 21:48:46 -0700, "Gary Osborne"
<NOSPAM_Gary.Osborne@csq.qld.gov.au> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Powerbuilder 10.5.1.6602
>
>We are at a loss as to what is happening.
>
>We have created a project proxy from the wsdl file. We have deployed it creating
>the appropriate proxy.
>
>We have created the application interface to call the webservice function:-
>
>lstr_getvendor.companycode = ��
>lstr_getvendor.vendor = �0006000008�
>
>lstr_vendorinfo = lprx_sapweb.TPS_Vendor_OB_Sync_MI(lstr_getvendor)
>
>Which it executes the request of (Extract from Log File):-
>
><E:Envelope
>	xmlns:E="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
>	xmlns:A="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
>	xmlns:s="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
>	xmlns:y="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
>	E:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/">
><E:Body>
><TPS_VendorReq_MT
>	s:type="ns1:TPS_VendorRequest_DT"
>	xmlns:ns1="urn:corptech.qld.gov.au:sss_tps:procurement">
><ns1:Vendor
>	s:type="y:string">0006000008</ns1:Vendor>
><ns1:CompanyCode
>	s:type="y:string"></ns1:CompanyCode>
></TPS_VendorReq_MT>
></E:Body>
></E:Envelope> 
>
>The response of (Extract from the log file):-
>
><SOAP:Body>
><TPS_Vendor_MT>
><TPS_VendorDtl>
><Vendor>0006000008</Vendor>
><Name1>TVC Transport</Name1>
><Name2/>
><Name3/>
><Name4/>
><Street>175 Main Avenue</Street>
><City>Bisbane</City>
><PostCode>4000</PostCode>
><POBox/>
><POBoxCity/>
><POBoxPostCode/>
><Telephone>3008 7512</Telephone>
><Fax/>
><PostingBlocked/>
><MarkedForDeletion/>
></TPS_VendorDtl>
><TPS_VendorBankDtl>
><Vendor>0006000008</Vendor>
><BankCountryKey>AU</BankCountryKey>
><BankKey>803-228</BankKey>
><BankAcctNbr>32132131</BankAcctNbr>
><AcctHolder>32132131</AcctHolder>
><BankControlKey/>
><PartnerBankType/>
><ReferenceDetails/>
></TPS_VendorBankDtl>
><TPS_BAPIRETURN>
><APPERROR>Successful call - Vendor  found.</APPERROR>
><APPRC>0</APPRC>
></TPS_BAPIRETURN>
></TPS_Vendor_MT>
></SOAP:Body>
></SOAP:Envelope>
>
>This is the response we expect. The call has now errors (that we can trap).
>
>Yet our receiving structure (lstr_vendorinfo) comes back to Powerbuilder as a
>null.
>
>Any assistance will be kindly appreciated.
>
>Gary
>
>---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==---
>http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp 

0
Bruce
7/24/2007 1:00:43 PM
> Are you using the EasySOAP or the .Net engine?  If
> EasySOAP, have you tried using the .Net engine instead?
>
> On 23 Jul 2007 21:48:46 -0700, "Gary Osborne"
> <NOSPAM_Gary.Osborne@csq.qld.gov.au> wrote:
>
> >Hi,
> >

This is using EasySoap. I am trying to find out about .Net
Framework to try it under .NET.

Having said that, shouldn't this work under EasySoap?

Thanking You Again.

Gary
> >Powerbuilder 10.5.1.6602
> >
> >We are at a loss as to what is happening.
> >
> >We have created a project proxy from the wsdl file. We
> have deployed it creating >the appropriate proxy.
> >
> >We have created the application interface to call the
> webservice function:- >
> >lstr_getvendor.companycode =3d =91=92
> >lstr_getvendor.vendor =3d =910006000008=92
> >
> >lstr_vendorinfo =3d
> lprx_sapweb.TPS_Vendor_OB_Sync_MI(lstr_getvendor) >
> >Which it executes the request of (Extract from Log
> File):- >
> ><E:Envelope
> >    xmlns:E=3d"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
> >    xmlns:A=3d"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
> >    xmlns:s=3d"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
> >    xmlns:y=3d"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
> >
>
E:encodingStyle=3d"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/
> "> ><E:Body>
> ><TPS_VendorReq_MT
> >    s:type=3d"ns1:TPS_VendorRequest_DT"
> >
> xmlns:ns1=3d"urn:corptech.qld.gov.au:sss_tps:procurement">
> >    ><ns1:Vendor
> s:type=3d"y:string">0006000008</ns1:Vendor>
> >    ><ns1:CompanyCode
> s:type=3d"y:string"></ns1:CompanyCode>
></TPS_VendorReq_MT>
> ></E:Body>
> ></E:Envelope>
> >
> >The response of (Extract from the log file):-
> >
> ><SOAP:Body>
> ><TPS_Vendor_MT>
> ><TPS_VendorDtl>
> ><Vendor>0006000008</Vendor>
> ><Name1>TVC Transport</Name1>
> ><Name2/>
> ><Name3/>
> ><Name4/>
> ><Street>175 Main Avenue</Street>
> ><City>Bisbane</City>
> ><PostCode>4000</PostCode>
> ><POBox/>
> ><POBoxCity/>
> ><POBoxPostCode/>
> ><Telephone>3008 7512</Telephone>
> ><Fax/>
> ><PostingBlocked/>
> ><MarkedForDeletion/>
> ></TPS_VendorDtl>
> ><TPS_VendorBankDtl>
> ><Vendor>0006000008</Vendor>
> ><BankCountryKey>AU</BankCountryKey>
> ><BankKey>803-228</BankKey>
> ><BankAcctNbr>32132131</BankAcctNbr>
> ><AcctHolder>32132131</AcctHolder>
> ><BankControlKey/>
> ><PartnerBankType/>
> ><ReferenceDetails/>
> ></TPS_VendorBankDtl>
> ><TPS_BAPIRETURN>
> ><APPERROR>Successful call - Vendor  found.</APPERROR>
> ><APPRC>0</APPRC>
> ></TPS_BAPIRETURN>
> ></TPS_Vendor_MT>
> ></SOAP:Body>
> ></SOAP:Envelope>
> >
> >This is the response we expect. The call has now errors
> (that we can trap). >
> >Yet our receiving structure (lstr_vendorinfo) comes back
> to Powerbuilder as a >null.
> >
> >Any assistance will be kindly appreciated.
> >
> >Gary
> >
> >---=3d=3d Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader
=3d=3d---
> >http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp
>
0
Gary
7/25/2007 10:07:08 PM
> Are you using the EasySOAP or the .Net engine?  If
> EasySOAP, have you tried using the .Net engine instead?
>
> On 23 Jul 2007 21:48:46 -0700, "Gary Osborne"
> <NOSPAM_Gary.Osborne@csq.qld.gov.au> wrote:
>
> >Hi,
> >

This is using EasySoap. I am trying to find out about .Net
Framework to try it under .NET.

Having said that, shouldn't this work under EasySoap?

Thanking You Again.

Gary

> >Powerbuilder 10.5.1.6602
> >
> >We are at a loss as to what is happening.
> >
> >We have created a project proxy from the wsdl file. We
> have deployed it creating >the appropriate proxy.
> >
> >We have created the application interface to call the
> webservice function:- >
> >lstr_getvendor.companycode =3d =91=92
> >lstr_getvendor.vendor =3d =910006000008=92
> >
> >lstr_vendorinfo =3d
> lprx_sapweb.TPS_Vendor_OB_Sync_MI(lstr_getvendor) >
> >Which it executes the request of (Extract from Log
> File):- >
> ><E:Envelope
> >    xmlns:E=3d"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
> >    xmlns:A=3d"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
> >    xmlns:s=3d"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
> >    xmlns:y=3d"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
> >
>
E:encodingStyle=3d"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/
> "> ><E:Body>
> ><TPS_VendorReq_MT
> >    s:type=3d"ns1:TPS_VendorRequest_DT"
> >
> xmlns:ns1=3d"urn:corptech.qld.gov.au:sss_tps:procurement">
> >    ><ns1:Vendor
> s:type=3d"y:string">0006000008</ns1:Vendor>
> >    ><ns1:CompanyCode
> s:type=3d"y:string"></ns1:CompanyCode>
></TPS_VendorReq_MT>
> ></E:Body>
> ></E:Envelope>
> >
> >The response of (Extract from the log file):-
> >
> ><SOAP:Body>
> ><TPS_Vendor_MT>
> ><TPS_VendorDtl>
> ><Vendor>0006000008</Vendor>
> ><Name1>TVC Transport</Name1>
> ><Name2/>
> ><Name3/>
> ><Name4/>
> ><Street>175 Main Avenue</Street>
> ><City>Bisbane</City>
> ><PostCode>4000</PostCode>
> ><POBox/>
> ><POBoxCity/>
> ><POBoxPostCode/>
> ><Telephone>3008 7512</Telephone>
> ><Fax/>
> ><PostingBlocked/>
> ><MarkedForDeletion/>
> ></TPS_VendorDtl>
> ><TPS_VendorBankDtl>
> ><Vendor>0006000008</Vendor>
> ><BankCountryKey>AU</BankCountryKey>
> ><BankKey>803-228</BankKey>
> ><BankAcctNbr>32132131</BankAcctNbr>
> ><AcctHolder>32132131</AcctHolder>
> ><BankControlKey/>
> ><PartnerBankType/>
> ><ReferenceDetails/>
> ></TPS_VendorBankDtl>
> ><TPS_BAPIRETURN>
> ><APPERROR>Successful call - Vendor  found.</APPERROR>
> ><APPRC>0</APPRC>
> ></TPS_BAPIRETURN>
> ></TPS_Vendor_MT>
> ></SOAP:Body>
> ></SOAP:Envelope>
> >
> >This is the response we expect. The call has now errors
> (that we can trap). >
> >Yet our receiving structure (lstr_vendorinfo) comes back
> to Powerbuilder as a >null.
> >
> >Any assistance will be kindly appreciated.
> >
> >Gary
> >
> >---=3d=3d Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader
=3d=3d---
> >http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp
>
0
Gary
7/25/2007 10:08:36 PM
The .Net engine handles a lot of constructs that EasySOAP can't.  All
I can suggest is trying with that to see if you get better results.
There's not enough information in what you've provided to do much
more.  For example, I have no idea how you've coded the call or what
the methods on the web service look like.

On 25 Jul 2007 15:07:08 -0700, Gary Osborne wrote:

>> Are you using the EasySOAP or the .Net engine?  If
>> EasySOAP, have you tried using the .Net engine instead?
>>
>> On 23 Jul 2007 21:48:46 -0700, "Gary Osborne"
>> <NOSPAM_Gary.Osborne@csq.qld.gov.au> wrote:
>>
>> >Hi,
>> >
>
>This is using EasySoap. I am trying to find out about .Net
>Framework to try it under .NET.
>
>Having said that, shouldn't this work under EasySoap?
>
>Thanking You Again.
>
>Gary
>> >Powerbuilder 10.5.1.6602
>> >
>> >We are at a loss as to what is happening.
>> >
>> >We have created a project proxy from the wsdl file. We
>> have deployed it creating >the appropriate proxy.
>> >
>> >We have created the application interface to call the
>> webservice function:- >
>> >lstr_getvendor.companycode = ��
>> >lstr_getvendor.vendor = �0006000008�
>> >
>> >lstr_vendorinfo =
>> lprx_sapweb.TPS_Vendor_OB_Sync_MI(lstr_getvendor) >
>> >Which it executes the request of (Extract from Log
>> File):- >
>> ><E:Envelope
>> >    xmlns:E="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
>> >    xmlns:A="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
>> >    xmlns:s="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
>> >    xmlns:y="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
>> >
>>
>E:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/
>> "> ><E:Body>
>> ><TPS_VendorReq_MT
>> >    s:type="ns1:TPS_VendorRequest_DT"
>> >
>> xmlns:ns1="urn:corptech.qld.gov.au:sss_tps:procurement">
>> >    ><ns1:Vendor
>> s:type="y:string">0006000008</ns1:Vendor>
>> >    ><ns1:CompanyCode
>> s:type="y:string"></ns1:CompanyCode>
>></TPS_VendorReq_MT>
>> ></E:Body>
>> ></E:Envelope>
>> >
>> >The response of (Extract from the log file):-
>> >
>> ><SOAP:Body>
>> ><TPS_Vendor_MT>
>> ><TPS_VendorDtl>
>> ><Vendor>0006000008</Vendor>
>> ><Name1>TVC Transport</Name1>
>> ><Name2/>
>> ><Name3/>
>> ><Name4/>
>> ><Street>175 Main Avenue</Street>
>> ><City>Bisbane</City>
>> ><PostCode>4000</PostCode>
>> ><POBox/>
>> ><POBoxCity/>
>> ><POBoxPostCode/>
>> ><Telephone>3008 7512</Telephone>
>> ><Fax/>
>> ><PostingBlocked/>
>> ><MarkedForDeletion/>
>> ></TPS_VendorDtl>
>> ><TPS_VendorBankDtl>
>> ><Vendor>0006000008</Vendor>
>> ><BankCountryKey>AU</BankCountryKey>
>> ><BankKey>803-228</BankKey>
>> ><BankAcctNbr>32132131</BankAcctNbr>
>> ><AcctHolder>32132131</AcctHolder>
>> ><BankControlKey/>
>> ><PartnerBankType/>
>> ><ReferenceDetails/>
>> ></TPS_VendorBankDtl>
>> ><TPS_BAPIRETURN>
>> ><APPERROR>Successful call - Vendor  found.</APPERROR>
>> ><APPRC>0</APPRC>
>> ></TPS_BAPIRETURN>
>> ></TPS_Vendor_MT>
>> ></SOAP:Body>
>> ></SOAP:Envelope>
>> >
>> >This is the response we expect. The call has now errors
>> (that we can trap). >
>> >Yet our receiving structure (lstr_vendorinfo) comes back
>> to Powerbuilder as a >null.
>> >
>> >Any assistance will be kindly appreciated.
>> >
>> >Gary
>> >
>> >---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader
>==---
>> >http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp
>>

0
Bruce
7/26/2007 1:09:34 AM
Bruce,

I have been able to generate the Webservice Call in .Net.

But I get the error "The underlying connection was closed.
The connection was closed unexpectedly..".

I have been able to ascertain that the call does not make it
to the webservice owners server where the EasySoap call did.

I can trap this by using a simple Trace tool to
LocalHost:8080 as the end point rather than the actual
endpoint using a proxytrace tool..

POST / HTTP/1.1
User-Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; MS Web
Services Client Protocol 2.0.50727.42)
Content-Type: text/xml; charset=3dutf-8
SOAPAction: "http://sap.com/xi/WebService/soap1.1"
Host: localhost:8080
Content-Length: 395
Expect: 100-continue
Connection: Keep-Alive

<?xml version=3d"1.0" encoding=3d"utf-8"?>
<soap:Envelope
xmlns:soap=3d"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
xmlns:xsi=3d"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
xmlns:xsd=3d"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
<soap:Body>
<TPS_VendorReq_MT
xmlns=3d"urn:corptech.qld.gov.au:sss_tps:procurement">
<Vendor xmlns=3d"">0006000008</Vendor>
<CompanyCode xmlns=3d"" />
</TPS_VendorReq_MT>
</soap:Body>
</soap:Envelope>

Do you have any thoughts?

Should I shift this now the the .net webservice newsgroup?

Thanking You Again

Gary

> The .Net engine handles a lot of constructs that EasySOAP
> can't.  All I can suggest is trying with that to see if
> you get better results. There's not enough information in
> what you've provided to do much more.  For example, I have
> no idea how you've coded the call or what the methods on
> the web service look like.
>
> On 25 Jul 2007 15:07:08 -0700, Gary Osborne wrote:
>
> >> Are you using the EasySOAP or the .Net engine?  If
> >> EasySOAP, have you tried using the .Net engine instead?
> >>
> >> On 23 Jul 2007 21:48:46 -0700, "Gary Osborne"
> >> <NOSPAM_Gary.Osborne@csq.qld.gov.au> wrote:
> >>
> >> >Hi,
> >> >
> >
> >This is using EasySoap. I am trying to find out about
> Net >Framework to try it under .NET.
> >
> >Having said that, shouldn't this work under EasySoap?
> >
> >Thanking You Again.
> >
> >Gary
> >> >Powerbuilder 10.5.1.6602
> >> >
> >> >We are at a loss as to what is happening.
> >> >
> >> >We have created a project proxy from the wsdl file. We
> >> have deployed it creating >the appropriate proxy.
> >> >
> >> >We have created the application interface to call the
> >> webservice function:- >
> >> >lstr_getvendor.companycode =3d =91=92
> >> >lstr_getvendor.vendor =3d =910006000008=92
> >> >
> >> >lstr_vendorinfo =3d
> >> lprx_sapweb.TPS_Vendor_OB_Sync_MI(lstr_getvendor) >
> >> >Which it executes the request of (Extract from Log
> >> File):- >
> >> ><E:Envelope
> >> >
> xmlns:E=3d"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" >> >
>  xmlns:A=3d"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" >>
>
>   xmlns:s=3d"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" >>
>
>    xmlns:y=3d"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" >> >
> >>
>
>E:encodingStyle=3d"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding
> / >> "> ><E:Body>
> >> ><TPS_VendorReq_MT
> >> >    s:type=3d"ns1:TPS_VendorRequest_DT"
> >> >
> >>
> xmlns:ns1=3d"urn:corptech.qld.gov.au:sss_tps:procurement">
> >> >    ><ns1:Vendor >>
> s:type=3d"y:string">0006000008</ns1:Vendor> >> >
> ><ns1:CompanyCode >>
s:type=3d"y:string"></ns1:CompanyCode>
> >></TPS_VendorReq_MT>
> >> ></E:Body>
> >> ></E:Envelope>
> >> >
> >> >The response of (Extract from the log file):-
> >> >
> >> ><SOAP:Body>
> >> ><TPS_Vendor_MT>
> >> ><TPS_VendorDtl>
> >> ><Vendor>0006000008</Vendor>
> >> ><Name1>TVC Transport</Name1>
> >> ><Name2/>
> >> ><Name3/>
> >> ><Name4/>
> >> ><Street>175 Main Avenue</Street>
> >> ><City>Bisbane</City>
> >> ><PostCode>4000</PostCode>
> >> ><POBox/>
> >> ><POBoxCity/>
> >> ><POBoxPostCode/>
> >> ><Telephone>3008 7512</Telephone>
> >> ><Fax/>
> >> ><PostingBlocked/>
> >> ><MarkedForDeletion/>
> >> ></TPS_VendorDtl>
> >> ><TPS_VendorBankDtl>
> >> ><Vendor>0006000008</Vendor>
> >> ><BankCountryKey>AU</BankCountryKey>
> >> ><BankKey>803-228</BankKey>
> >> ><BankAcctNbr>32132131</BankAcctNbr>
> >> ><AcctHolder>32132131</AcctHolder>
> >> ><BankControlKey/>
> >> ><PartnerBankType/>
> >> ><ReferenceDetails/>
> >> ></TPS_VendorBankDtl>
> >> ><TPS_BAPIRETURN>
> >> ><APPERROR>Successful call - Vendor  found.</APPERROR>
> >> ><APPRC>0</APPRC>
> >> ></TPS_BAPIRETURN>
> >> ></TPS_Vendor_MT>
> >> ></SOAP:Body>
> >> ></SOAP:Envelope>
> >> >
> >> >This is the response we expect. The call has now
> errors >> (that we can trap). >
> >> >Yet our receiving structure (lstr_vendorinfo) comes
> back >> to Powerbuilder as a >null.
> >> >
> >> >Any assistance will be kindly appreciated.
> >> >
> >> >Gary
> >> >
> >> >---=3d=3d Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader
> >=3d=3d---
> >> >http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp
> >>
>
0
Gary
7/30/2007 1:01:31 AM
On 29 Jul 2007 18:01:31 -0700, Gary Osborne wrote:

>Do you have any thoughts?

The trace really doesn't tell me anything.  Is the site exposed over
the internet?  Do you have an endpoint for it that somebody else could
try accessing?

>Should I shift this now the the .net webservice newsgroup?

That's for .net webservices *created* with PB11.  This is the
appropriate newsgroup for PB as a client to a web service.


0
Bruce
7/30/2007 5:44:18 AM
Bruce,

We went back to our original EasySoap and and deployed the
WSDL file and set everything up.

The owner of the webservice changed something on their side
to show fully qualified elements in the return.

We found this in the Powerbuilder HTML books "An instance
variable for each returned structure array, since all
returned arrays are any".

The combination of these 2 appears to have cured our
original EasySoap problem.

Thanking You again

Gary
> On 29 Jul 2007 18:01:31 -0700, Gary Osborne wrote:
>
> >Do you have any thoughts?
>
> The trace really doesn't tell me anything.  Is the site
> exposed over the internet?  Do you have an endpoint for it
> that somebody else could try accessing?
>
> >Should I shift this now the the .net webservice
> newsgroup?
>
> That's for .net webservices *created* with PB11.  This is
> the appropriate newsgroup for PB as a client to a web
> service.
>
>
0
Gary
7/31/2007 4:28:19 AM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

Secure the data in XML (returned by a webservice) during Webservice calls
          My website has a flash object which call a webserviec which returns a xml back to flash.  How can i secure the data which is passed through the XML.  That is I dont want any users read the xml which i am giving to falsh object using any tools like fiddler, fire bug etc... Please give me your valuable suggestions and IdeasRegards    Hi, check this URL regarding secured web service   http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa302428.aspx...

Calling Java webservice through .net returns null
Hi, I'm calling a java webservice from my .net application. The web service method always returns null when called from the application. The web service works fine if called from java application. Any references will help. Thanks in advance. Kshitij RajhansInfosys Technologies Ltd,Pune. kshitij: I'm calling a java webservice from my .net application. The web service method always returns null when called from the application. Hi This problem may occur during communicate with different platform, Please check if there is any special parameter or custom object in your webservice,...

WebService after valid login always returns null when calling Membership.GetUser();?
I am using 3.5, "out of the box" asp.net Membership/Role providers  Why does my Web Service always return null when calling Membership.GetUser()? If I call Membership.GetUser("username"), the proper MembershipUser object is returned. Furthermore, if I call base.User.Identity.Name, it returns and empty string always. Here is my code: 1    "C#" Class="GetUserNameService" %>2    3    using System;4    using System.Web;5    using System.Web.Services;6   ...

Calling a webservice from inside another webservice
I have a an Ajax enabled web service that needs to call a remote (on another domain) web service. So I setup the ajax service to call a local .asmx which then uses a "Web Reference" to the remote asmx. It calls the function in the remote asmx and executes just fine. The problem... 1.) First, am I doing this correctly? 2.) Reporting back is not working. Here's what I'm doing inside the locally called service: Dim ws As New WebReference.AjaxEnabledWebService Dim returnstatus as string="" ws.FunctionName(ParameterSendin1, ParameterSend...

Webservice returns a valid SOAP response but proxy returns null
Hi, We've been having real trouble consuming a webservice on an Apache server in C#, I've scoured the various forum posts discussing a dodgy namespace, casing and updating the OperationContractAttribute attribute but none of them seem to fit (unless I'm missing something). From what I can see, it all looks fine so I was wondering if anyone else could shed any light on what we're missing. The platform is C# .Net 3.5, I'm working in Visual Studio 2008 SP1 and have been inspecting the response using Fiddler 2. I've uploaded the WSDL (with the end point r...

Calling webservices contained in a separate Webservices Project
I have an AJAX-enabled website. Initially I created a couple of webservices and using ASP:ServiceReference and ASP:ScriptManager tags within the website project. I now want to move them into their own webservices project. I have tried to but now when I call the webservice (called GetMyBlock) I get the error  ---------------------------Windows Internet Explorer---------------------------The server method 'GetMyBlock' failed with the following error: <html>    <head>        <title>Not Found</title>   ...

Deploying website and webservice/ Dynamically calling a webservice
hai all,i have a website and webservice on my local machine, everythings works fine. now how I ll deploy this to live. I have already copied my website and webservice to the  server and had made the virtual directory. 1. Now how i will set web reference to the webservice.2. i manage a few constants in web.config. can i put a app key in web.config which has a value as webservice path and dynamically call the webservice. i am trying to deploy a website/webservice for first time. so this question may be the most basic one, but plz do considerwarm regards  You'll have to pro...

Problem calling a secure Webservice from another Webservice
The situation is as follows: I have a library VRKModule which calls an external Webservice requiring a Client Certificate. Function VRKModule.VRKQuery(string): 1    public void VRKQuery(string SSN)2            {3                XmlSerializer Serializer;4                MemoryStream Stream;5                try6 &n...

Calling WebService to another WebService timeout frequently
Hi, I have two web services and say 1 method in each service. Both method does something pretty quick (usually under 100ms). I can run hundreds of calls to these two methods without any timeout from the client side. (I've done this through stress testing). Now I want to make web service call to the method in service B from method in service A synchronously. Since both of these methods are pretty responsive, I didn't think I would have any problem. But I am seeing a lot of timeout now. The timeout happens on both from client to the service or from service to service. The I've i...

Why does Web.PB keep calling function that return blobs until the return is null?
Does anybody know a good reason why Web.PB keeps calling a blob returning function until the function returns (null)? I can see how this might be a convienence in some situations but if I designed Web.PB, I wouldn't have thought to do this. The f_retrieve_picture in u_web_examples has a comment that reads: /* Web.pb functions with a blob datatype will be called repeatedly until a Null blob is returned. This is to allow you the ability to stream the amount of data sent back with each request. Once your function has completed its output, return...

ModalPopup using WebServices (WebService Call Failed: 500)
Hi All,   I am trying to populate a gridview and display the results in a Modal Popup.  I have wired it all together, but when it calls the webservice, it is not dropping into the web service.  It finds the .asmx file which calls a .cs file and begins to run through the process, but it doesnt run the WebMethod.   Here is all the code, your help is greatly appreciated. The asmx File: <%@ WebService Language="C#" CodeBehind="~/App_Code/ModalSerivice.cs" Class="ModalService" %> Here is the WebService: [WebService(Namespace = "http://tempuri.org/")] [WebService...

Asynchronous page loading / webservice call to slow webservice?
Hi, It got a aspx page that calles a foreign webservice got get all of our products. The call to the webservice is quite slow so I want to render the rest of the page first and then fill out the page with the result from the webservice when its finished.(I got async="True" in the Page register) It try to do it like this but the page will not render before the "pWS_GetAllProductsCompleted" is triggered.   protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e) { ParentWebservice pWS = new ParentWebservice(); pWS.GetAllP...

problem in using the webservice.htc file to call webservice method
Hello Mate,                    The webservice method is not getting called . COULD U PLEASE HELP ME ON THIS PROBLEM?                                  First of all i have a folder called "Masters" in my project.                    In that ...

how to retrieve a value which is returned by a webservice method by using the webservice behavior
Hello Mate,                     I am using the webservice behavior to call a webservice method through internet. but i have a problem in getting a value which is returned from a webservice method. the jscript shown below is not working. Could u please help me in this ? This is my web method:<WebMethod(True)> _ Public Function add(ByVal a As Integer, ByVal b As Integer)Return a + b End Function  This is my jscript file: Function add() {  service.useService("GridTasks.a...

Web resources about - Null being Returned To PB From Webservice Call - sybase.webservices

webservices Articles, Posts, Blogs, Videos - Technorati
— Authority: The job consist in a PHP program that read a file, compose a message (email or sms) and call an API of email provider (Amazon SES) ...

Section: software:webservices
Wired.com © 2012 Condé Nast. All rights reserved. Use of this Site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement (effective 3/21/12) and Privacy ...

Products - CrunchBase
Product profiles

App Search on Flickr - Application Sharing!
Flickr is almost certainly the best online photo management and sharing application in the world. Show off your favorite photos and videos to ...

Wikipedia:Press coverage 2005 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
If you add an article, please cite both the title and the source. Note that if you're listing an article from a traditional press wire service ...

Entity–relationship model - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In software engineering , an entity-relationship model ( ER model for short) is an abstract and conceptual representation of data . Entity-relationship ...

Entity-relationship model - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In software engineering , an entity-relationship model ( ER model for short) is an abstract and conceptual representation of data . Entity-relationship ...

IT and Telecommunications Jobs in Melbourne Metro - MyCareer
Find IT and Telecommunications Jobs in Melbourne Metro on MyCareer. Fresh IT and Telecommunications Jobs posted daily. Free email alerts and ...

AWS Elastic Beanstalk: A Quick and Simple Way into the Cloud
Flexibility is one of the key principles of Amazon WebServices - developers can select any programming language and software package,any operating ...

How To Use the Amazon SDK for Android to Upload Photos to Amazon S3
This article demonstrates how to use the AWS SDK for Android to upload an image to Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) from your mobile device ...

Resources last updated: 12/30/2015 2:15:08 PM