New to web services, why does PB10 web service proxy wizard say there are no services?

here...

http://webservices.amazon.com/AWSECommerceService/205-10-05/AWSECommerceService.wsdl

0
Chance
12/29/2005 8:53:07 PM
sybase.webservices 823 articles. 0 followers. Follow

oops typo...
still doesn't show any services though...

http://webservices.amazon.com/AWSECommerceService/2005-10-05/AWSECommerceService.wsdl

"Chance" <chance@booklog.com> wrote in message
> here...
>
> http://webservices.amazon.com/AWSECommerceService/205-10-05/AWSECommerceService.wsdl

0
Chance
12/29/2005 9:17:26 PM
Upgraded to 10.2x and now seems to be working...at least it created the
proxy.

> oops typo...
> still doesn't show any services though...
>
> http://webservices.amazon.com/AWSECommerceService/2005-10-05/AWSECommerceService.wsdl
>
> "Chance" <chance@booklog.com> wrote in message
>> here...
>>
>> http://webservices.amazon.com/AWSECommerceService/205-10-05/AWSECommerceService.wsdl

0
Chance

Changing URL in web.config for web service
I added a web reference to asmx file. In web.config - it adds - undefinedadd key="CoreService.CoreServices" value="http://test/CoreServices.asmx I then change it to <add key="CoreService.CoreServices" value="http://test2/CoreServices.asmx"/> But CoreService.CoreServices still looks for http://test/CoreServices.asmx.  What else do i have to change? I think CoreService.CoreServices are hard coded into the source code.  Girijeshhttp://www.girijesh.in/ I think CoreService.CoreServices are hard coded into the source code.  Girijeshhttp://www.girijesh.in/ So no ...

New to web services...need help consuming web service
Hi guys. I am trying to use the NBA standing web service(developed by 4guysfromrolla) on my website and I cant seem to get it to work correctly. Its listed below. http://nbaweblog.com/nba/standings.asmx Tutorial is on the below page--http://aspnet.4guysfromrolla.com/articles/111203-1.aspx I made a web reference in my asp.net web project but when I go to create the object it gives me the Type "NBA.standings " not defined. I am copying the code exactly from the page. I put the imports system.web.services at the top of the page. This is my code from the page load event Dim proxy As N...

Is web services a part of web Service?

no service in WSDL file " in Web Service Proxy Wizard
Hi Group! While trying to deploy a project generated using 'Web Service Proxy Wizard', I'm getting following error "no service in WSDL file". Web service was created using Visual Studio .Net 2003, and I am able to run it as it is or ASP.Net client without any problem. Another Question How can I consume 2 functions en the web services 1. Send me a DataSet as a Result 2. Give me a String (XML) as a Result I hope you can Help me. Send me a Email ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp You ca...

Can you call a web service from a web service?
I am trying to create a web service that itself consumes a 3rd party web service outside of our corporate firewall - so basically a web service consuming another web service.  I can consume this outside web service directly in an ASP.NET application without a problem.  But because the code is long and cumbersome, I wanted to provide our GUI developers an easy way to get all of the data they need from one source.  So I thought I could create an internal web service that would do a lot of things (query internal systems, for example) as well as consuming this external service.&nb...

Web Service invoking another Web Service
hello, I have a web service and I have to consume another web method of some other web service. I have to do everything through code. [I cannot use "Add Web Reference" utility in the VS.NET]. I am using C# for coding the web service. Thanks in advance. Phanikum Yep, You could do that! Basically you have to use WSDL.exe http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/cptools/html/cpgrfWebServicesDescriptionLanguageToolWsdlexe.asp Once you have proxyclass in a file from WSDL.EXE, make an assembly and use that in your app! Sreedharhtt...

Web Service transfer speed dramaticly slowing down after each new instance of the web service class
I've made a Class that transfer my file to the web service's server.I run a loop that sends all the files in a direcory.Each file is sent in 34kb chunks, and that is working great, even with 800mb files.But when i send 4 files, the first is sent with 100% speed,the next is about 75, then 50%, etc..At the end, the files are sent with 20kb\s instead of the initially almost 1mb\s or more..My loop is basicly:while (x){WebService myService = new WebService();myService.sendfile(dir);}PS: I cannot make the WebService myService = new WebService(); outside the loop... Update:I now have the ...

What action by a web service requires an app to update their web reference to a Web Service
I create a web reference to a web service in my aspx web application which returns an XML object. If the owner of the web service makes a change to their object am I required to do an update web reference? What if I dont use the information from the new object? thanks Larry You should make the change only if the contract b/w the two has changed (e.g. parameters, return values), etc.-Mathew Nolton Website=www.cybral.com Email=mnolton@cybral.com Blog=weblogs.asp.net/mnolton If the web service now returns a new element and my class reference doesn't match their new class ref...

"no service in WSDL file " in Web Service Proxy Wizard
I'm trying to follow the "EAServer Web Service Using PowerBuilder Component and Client" tutorial but when I get to the Select Service window(after just having entered the WSDL file name in the previous window) I get "There is no service in the WSDL file." and the Services list is empty. I found an earlier post where this problem seemed to be resolved by combining the 2 WSDL files(pb_hello.wsdl and pb_helloImpl.wsdl) into one file, but this has not worked for me. Has anyone else had this problem? ...

How to call web service from asp.net application if web service is on web hosting server
Hi! my question is that how to call web service from asp.net if web service is present on web hosting srver....  Actually i created a web service and configure it in IIS and then call it from other asp.net application it works fine but when i copy that web service to web hosting server and call it from asp.net application it gives the following error Server Error in '/' Application. Parser Error Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modif...

Web resources about - New to web services, why does PB10 web service proxy wizard say there are no services? - sybase.webservices

United States Department of Health and Human Services - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The United States Department of Health and Human Services ( HHS ) is a Cabinet department of the United States government with the goal of protecting ...

India is accusing Facebook of misrepresenting how many people want its free internet service
The Indian government is accusing Facebook of misrepresenting how many users expressed support for Free Basics, the company's plan to bring free ...

Bluelock Certified with Advanced Designations to Provide Cisco Powered Cloud and Managed Services
Bluelock Certified with Advanced Designations to Provide Cisco Powered Cloud and Managed Services Business Wire (press release) INDIANAPOLIS(BUSINESS ...

Police: Drive-Thru Customers Attacked Burger King Worker Over Slow Service
We know it can be frustrating to wait for your food to be cooked, bagged, and passed to your eagerly awaiting hands, but it is never okay to ...

Cox Gives Up on Its 'Me Too' Streaming Video Service -
Cox has given up on the company's streaming video service before it has even hit the broader market. Back in November we noted how Cox was the ...

IBM might buy live video service UStream for $130 million
The first name that comes to mind when you hear "live-streaming video" might be Twitch, but even despite how that service has grown, it isn't ...

Landesk Unveils Service Desk 2016 with Skype Adapter
The Design App Store allows service desk administrators to create, view and select new modules and customizable capabilities.

Meet Zum, An On-Demand Ride Service For Kids
Zum launches out of beta today. Can it make parents trust the Uberization of child care? While Ritu Narayan was working as a group product manager ...

GM, The Lumbering Giant, Suddenly Looks Fleet-Footed In The Race To Provide Future Mobility Services
Maven car-sharing brand is the latest in a series of big moves by GM to position itself at the forefront of a revolution in mobility.

DevOps IT service Sendachi raises $30M after Seattle and London startups merge
Startups from Seattle and London are merging to form a new IT services company called Sendachi that today announced a $30 million investment ...