Error calling method of a PBNI object #2

Please help me!

(Sorry, my english is bad) ;-)

My problem is, when I start my application in the runtime I recieved
the
error: "Error calling method of a PBNI object"

When I start my application from the powerbuilder then it works!

Please help me... Thank you!

********************************
	TRY
		is_haus_id = proxy.InsertUpdateHaus(is_mandant, is_haus)

	CATCH (runtimeerror er_haus)
		fw_killnull(is_haus_Id)
		fw_killnull(is_haus)
		fw_log("FEHLER in fw_x_insertupdatehaus: " +  er_haus.getMessage())
		fw_log("--> Mandant: " + is_mandant + " Haus-ID: " + is_haus_id + "
Haus-Name: " + is_Haus)
		MessageBox("FEHLER in fw_x_insertupdatehaus",  er_haus.getMessage())
	END TRY
********************************

0
email
9/27/2006 7:20:33 AM
sybase.webservices 823 articles. 0 followers. Follow

This is not a coding problem.

It might be that not all objects have been compiled into the application
or some files can't be found, or the wrong file
If you have pbd's check in the library painter if everything is there.

email@wolke7.net wrote:
> Please help me!
>
> (Sorry, my english is bad) ;-)
>
> My problem is, when I start my application in the runtime I recieved
> the
> error: "Error calling method of a PBNI object"
>
> When I start my application from the powerbuilder then it works!
>
> Please help me... Thank you!
>
> ********************************
> 	TRY
> 		is_haus_id = proxy.InsertUpdateHaus(is_mandant, is_haus)
>
> 	CATCH (runtimeerror er_haus)
> 		fw_killnull(is_haus_Id)
> 		fw_killnull(is_haus)
> 		fw_log("FEHLER in fw_x_insertupdatehaus: " +  er_haus.getMessage())
> 		fw_log("--> Mandant: " + is_mandant + " Haus-ID: " + is_haus_id + "
> Haus-Name: " + is_Haus)
> 		MessageBox("FEHLER in fw_x_insertupdatehaus",  er_haus.getMessage())
> 	END TRY
> ********************************

0
Ben
9/27/2006 9:12:43 AM
Yes, thank you. that was the problem!!

Ben schrieb:

> This is not a coding problem.
>
> It might be that not all objects have been compiled into the application
> or some files can't be found, or the wrong file
> If you have pbd's check in the library painter if everything is there.
>

> email@wolke7.net wrote:
> > Please help me!
> >
> > (Sorry, my english is bad) ;-)
> >
> > My problem is, when I start my application in the runtime I recieved
> > the
> > error: "Error calling method of a PBNI object"
> >
> > When I start my application from the powerbuilder then it works!
> >
> > Please help me... Thank you!
> >
> > ********************************
> > 	TRY
> > 		is_haus_id = proxy.InsertUpdateHaus(is_mandant, is_haus)
> >
> > 	CATCH (runtimeerror er_haus)
> > 		fw_killnull(is_haus_Id)
> > 		fw_killnull(is_haus)
> > 		fw_log("FEHLER in fw_x_insertupdatehaus: " +  er_haus.getMessage())
> > 		fw_log("--> Mandant: " + is_mandant + " Haus-ID: " + is_haus_id + "
> > Haus-Name: " + is_Haus)
> > 		MessageBox("FEHLER in fw_x_insertupdatehaus",  er_haus.getMessage())
> > 	END TRY
> > ********************************

0
email

Error Calling Method of a PBNI Object
I get the subject error when trying to call setoptions after creating the soapconnection. PB 10, build 4510, windows 2000 Any help appreciated Jim I figured it out. I had to rename all the related dll's in the winnt/system32 directory, then I copied all of those dll's to the local work directory, then I added current directory to the system path, then restarted powerbuilder. I've seen several other people with similar problems, Sybase really needs to clean up and simplify the dll's and deployment. Thanks, Jim > I get the subject error when tryin...

Error calling method of a PBNI object
Hi, Run my deployed application I get this error (PBXRuntimeError) : "PBNI exeption: Error calling method of a PBNI object" this is the code: //declaration used to get data from xml code PBDOM_BUILDER pbdom_builder_new PBDOM_DOCUMENT pbdom_doc PBDOM_OBJECT pbdom_obj_array_root[] PBDOM_OBJECT pbdom_obj_array_data[] int i TRY //parsing if parsing != succed return error long ret ret= XMLParseString(xml_code) if ret<>0 then return ret //string XMLTravco -> PBDOM_DOCUMENT pbdom_doc pbdom_builder_new = Create PBDOM_Builder pbdom_doc ...

Error calling method of PBNI object
Hi, I'm using PB 9.0.2 and using PBDOM to parse an XML file. Everything works fine in development environment. When I deploy the app and run the app, I get the error message "Error calling method of PBNI object" when PBDOM_Builder's BuildFromString() function is being called. I have included pbddom90.dll, PBXerces90.dll and xerces-c_1_5_1.dll and still get the same error message. Would anyone help me figure that out? Thanks Junaid Junaid wrote: > Hi, > I'm using PB 9.0.2 and using PBDOM to parse an XML file. Everything > works fine in d...

Error calling method of a PBNI object
I've tried almost all PBNI CodeXchange examples and I'm still getting "Error calling method of a PBNI object" message. It appears when I click on the visual object. E.g. in Oscilloscope application everything works fine until I click the oscilloscope screen area. I've tried just unzipping, opening the pbw and run. Then I've tried to rebuild pbx, pbx2pbd90.exe to get pbd and rebuild workspace but the result is still the same. I'm using PB 9.0.1.6533 and Visual Studio .NET 2003 7.1.3088. Regarding to an answer from Clive Collie in the newsgroup before ...

System error
I run a depolyed application and tried to build a xml file from a string of data. I got an error Error text = Error calling method of a PBNI object. Error Object/Control = pbdom_builder. script = build fromstring. I run it in powerbuilder environment is fine. Please help PAtrick Did you deploy the runtime components that the PBDOM90.PBD is dependant on: http://sybooks.sybase.com/onlinebooks/group-pb/pbg0900e/apptech/@Generic__BookTextView/49477;pt=49477#X On 4 Nov 2004 14:40:13 -0800, "Patrick Lee" <patrick.lee@companionGroup.com> wrote: >I run...

Error Calling Method of a PBNI Object #3
We are using Soap/XML in PB 10.5.2 and getting this message. We get it using one DB and not another. Does anyone know what this message means and what we might be missing? Please help ASAP if possible! ...

Web Service & Error Calling Method of a PBNI Object
Please help... I try to consume MS MapPoint web service. Unfortunately without luck :( The following code generates PB Application Execution Error (R0000): Error Calling Method of a PBNI Object. //--- soapconnection conn routewebservicesoap proxy_obj long ll_ret, ll_log conn = create soapconnection // Create proxy object ll_ret = conn.createinstance(proxy_obj, "routewebservicesoap") s1__findaddressspecification specification s1__findresults findresults s1__address address address.addressline = sle_addressline.text address.postalcode = sle_postalcode.text a...

error calling method of a PBNI object in 'CreateJavaInstance'
There is an error "error calling method of a PBNI object " at CreateJavaInstance function of 'FilterInputStream' .But it works fine when "InputStream". Does anyone know what 's wrong or how to debug it?? eg: .... InputStream IS_1 FilterInputStream Filter_IS ll_temp=WLConn.CreateJavaInstance(IS_1,"InputStream") ll_temp=WLConn.CreateJavaInstance(Filter_IS,"FilterInputStream") .... First, run your C++ debugger and see what error message you are getting in your C++ code when you get to that point. On 3 Nov 2003 01...

'Invalid object for method' error calling jaguar component method
I am attempting to call a jaguar component method that has an string argument defined as INOUT. The component has been created in PowerBuilder where the argument is passed by reference. I am able to call the java.CreateComponent successfully but when the component method is called the following error is generated in my browser: Invalid object for method doSomething near line 34 in "/test.htm" Here is the code segment from my server script in the test.htm page: <% .... test = java.CreateComponent("fts/test", "iiop://localhost:9000", "jagadmin...

Getting an error while calling a method in the .aspx.cs code inspite of the webservice having the method
   hi, I have a webservice with 2 web methods.One of them returns a string(M1) and the other a dataset(M2). I called the methods from the code behind,but for some reason I get an error when I call the method(M2) that returns a Dataset saying that the "WEbservice doesnot contain the definition for that method(M2)". I am able to view both the methods when I view the webservice on the browser. Can you help out?   hi, Can you post Code snippet?Regards,Jags  thank you.. I resolved the problem myself...  Hi Jasmine29, Error message indicates...

Getting Error :This method cannot be called until the send method has been called.
Hi, I am facing one tentative error when I am trying to call a page using "XMLHTTP" object. Error description is: This method cannot be called until the send method has been called. Following is the code snippet: Set objHTTP = Server.CreateObject("MSXML2.ServerXMLHTTP.4.0") Call objHTTP.Open("GET", GetHTTP, False) Most of the time, above code is working properly, but some time (I don’t know why) above error occurred. Can any one help me in this regard? Thank you.~ Firoz AnsariPune, Indiahttp://www.firozansari.comWhy product testin...

calling method in user control - keep getting error
Hello, If i dont call any methods of this user control The page runs fine and the user control displays correctly.But I need to pass some data to my user control but every time i try to call one of the user control methods I get the error -  Object reference not set to an instance of an object. I cant figure it out as I've used user controls before - but this user control has a datagrid - I think this might be why it is erroring?The html code look like -  <%@ Register TagPrefix="Check" TagName="CheckGrid" src="../includes/UserControls/Per...

Getting error The signature or decryption was invalid while calling WSE 2.0 method from WSE 3.0 method
Hi, I'm fairly new to webservices and WSE so forgive me if this is a straightforward question. I'm trying to call methods against a web service (I believe .net 1.1) from a ..Net 2.0 application. I'm using exactly the same code as I did previously when using my application under .Net 1.1 but it's not working. The only thing different is that I'm now using the WSE 3.0 dll whereas before I was using WSE 2.0. I'm creating a proxy for the webservice and setting the following. UsernameToken token = new UsernameToken(userId, userId, Password...

Windows Service Calling WebService Error Event ID: 5000 Source: .NET Runtime 2.0 Error EventType clr20r3
I have a VB Windows Service running on a Windows 2003 server that calls a Web Service which then executes some managed code on our intranet web site. The problem is it will run for a while then log this error in the event log and stop the Windows Service. EventType clr20r3, P1 winjobschedulerservice.exe, P2 1.0.0.0, P3 474ebf77, P4 system.web.services, P5 2.0.0.0, P6 4333af0f, P7 273, P8 36b, P9 ybv1uwyoq5jwn2acoifmkgc11cxoj3gf, P10 NIL. Can anyone offer some assistance, here is my Web Service Code   Public Class JobService Protected Const iTIME_INTERVAL As Integer = 60000Prot...

Error calling mething of PBNI object
Hi All , Referring to the downloaded version of "PBNI_Examples\flags5507\" from Code Exchange of Sybase website. I have re-build the workspace in Visual Studio successfully and also rebuild the PBW workspace from PB10.5 build 5048 after inclusion of the extension file called "flag.dll" then also on click on the flag user object it gives : - Error calling method of PBNI object Application execution error ( R0000 ) Any ideas ..........thanks in advance . -- Regards Van I have the same problem. Did you find any reason ? Best regards. "Van...

Runtime error calling method in object
--------------8E6E8A9B96C9A37BD2C9F5F8 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit I have an html form that accepts a user id and password. When the user submits these values my DPB server connects to a database to verify they are valid users and then creates a random session number and returns some dynamic html back to the browser. The user can continue on and everything is great. The problem I am finding is that if the user goes back to the first page and submits a login again they recieve an error returned from the CGI script as follows: "...

Error calling external object function #2
I am calling microsofts httprequest com object from Powerbuilder OLEObject httprequest httprequest.ConnectToNewObject("WinHttp.WinHttpRequest.5.1") httprequest.open("GET", url, false) httprequest.send() Sometimes I get an error on the send line Error calling external object function, I have tried to put this in a try catch block. I have even tried to catch everything of type throwable and I still receive this error occasionally. Is there a way to catch this error or am I just going to have to deal with it? Is there any reason why it would show up in debug mo...

Error when calling a java method which returns Object
By reading CodeExchange, I found I can access java class with the EJBConnection method. I used this method with succes, but a method of one of my java class returned a java.util.List and when I called the get method on the list, I haved an error : "Failed to find the proxy to represent the java class (...)". I suspected this error came because the get method returns an Object. So, I wrote a simple example : One simple java class : ------------------------------------- import java.util.ArrayList; import java.util.List; public class MyClass { public ArrayList ...

Reference confusion in object method call #2
Greetings! References are good things. They are useful. They let you accomplish useful things. I hate them. I have a class named User. Here is it's constructor: sub new { my $class = shift; my $self = {}; $self->{'loginName'} = ''; $self->{'title'} = ''; $self->{'firstName'} = ''; $self->{'lastName'} = ''; $self->{'phone'} = ''; $self->{'email'} = ''; bless $self, $class; return $self; } I have a class named UserList. Here is its constr...

How to use AJAX to call a method of a business object (not a webservice)
Hi all... At the moment, I have seen only examples to call a webservice method from an AJAX enabled page, but, what if i want to call a method of a business object within the same project? I can create a webservice to do this, but I think this isn't necessary.  Thanks Jaime...

Invalid object error calling jaguar component method
I am attempting to call a jaguar component method that has an string argument defined as INOUT. The component has been created in PowerBuilder where the argument is passed by reference. I am able to call the java.CreateComponent successfully but when the component method is called the following error is generated in my browser: Invalid object for method doSomething near line 34 in "/test.htm" Here is the code segment from my server script: <% .... test = java.CreateComponent("fts/test", "iiop://localhost:9000", "jagadmin", ""...

Error: Error destroying PBNI Object
I have a fairly simple implementation of pbniSMTP. Basically I have an event that at the beginning of the script it creates an instance of n_cpp_smtp and at the end it destroys said instance. On a majority of my client machines this works perfectly fine. On a couple I get the above message. Is there something I am missing? Are you sure that you're not allowing the working directory to be changed and then not changing it back. The PBD will look in the search path (including the working directory) for the PBX file. If the working directory gets changed (for example when th...

Javascript Error: Object required on GridView.databind method call
Hi,  I have a simple aspx page with few fields to search by and a gridview control to display the result. On doing a databind on gridview I get a javascript error of "Object required". I tried to do some debugging but to no success as why I am getting this error. I would appreciate if someone has come across this and knows how to fix it.  I am doing my development in VS 2005 and .NET 2.0 using Enterprise Libarary Jan 2006 for .NET 2.0 and SQL 2000 as my db.  Thank You - Ajay...

Web resources about - Error calling method of a PBNI object #2 - sybase.webservices

Calling Dr. Death - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Calling Dr. Death (1943) is the first of the Universal Pictures Inner Sanctum mystery films . The "Inner Sanctum" franchise originated with a ...

List of country calling codes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is a list of country calling codes defined by ITU-T recommendations E.123 and E.164 , also called IDD ( International Direct Dialling ) ...

Messenger For Android Update Includes Free Calling For Canadian Users
... internet protocol) and voice features. This time, Facebook’s latest update to the Messenger application for Android includes free calling for ...

Facebook Video Calling - Facebook
Bring your conversations to life on Facebook. With face-to-face video calling, now you can watch your friends smile, wink and LOL. To get started, ...

Facebook’s Talktime program in India pays new mobile users in calling credit
... Facebook has launched its Talktime program in India which gives every new user who signs up with a mobile device 50 Rupees (almost $1) in calling ...

Berlin Calling (@neuraum) on Twitter

Calling all foodies: Here comes @TwitterFood
There are many thousands of food-related Tweets people send on Twitter each day – Tweets about meals, ingredients, favorites, recipes and dining ...

Rounds Video Calling + Chat for iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad ...
Get Rounds Video Calling + Chat on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Apple releases iOS 9.3 public beta 4 with Night Shift, Touch ID Notes, & Verizon Wi-Fi Calling
... and iOS at 9to5Mac . What do you think? Discuss "Apple releases iOS 9.3 public beta 4 with Night Shift, Touch ID Notes, & Verizon Wi-Fi Calling" ...