(for Bruce) XML with complex types in SOAP envelope fails in PB web service client

Hi Bruce,

I have a web service developed in WSAD which takes XML as
input and outputs XML. Can this service be consumed by
Powerbuilder, I tried and it fails. Soap Request get
convered from RPC/literal style into RPC/Encoding
automaticaly. Do you think PB can send and receive XML as a
SOAP message ? If yes how ? It has complex types in it.
Please help, Thanks, Dinesh
0
Dinesh
6/21/2005 3:04:15 PM
sybase.webservices 823 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Generally XML is exactly what you send in a SOAP message.  That
(rather than structures) is generally what I return from mine, and
sometimes use as the arguments to.

Are you sure it's XML (i.e. a formatted string) and not some .Net
framework class that you're trying to transmit (e.g.
System.XML.<class>)?

On 21 Jun 2005 08:04:15 -0700, Dinesh wrote:

>Hi Bruce,
>
>I have a web service developed in WSAD which takes XML as
>input and outputs XML. Can this service be consumed by
>Powerbuilder, I tried and it fails. Soap Request get
>convered from RPC/literal style into RPC/Encoding
>automaticaly. Do you think PB can send and receive XML as a
>SOAP message ? If yes how ? It has complex types in it.
>Please help, Thanks, Dinesh

Bruce Armstrong [TeamSybase]
http://www.teamsybase.com

http://www.needhim.org
0
Bruce

---=_forums-2-dub42b98d17

Bruce, Thanks for reply. I understand SOAP envelope is XML
only. I want to send below xml, which I send thro Pb
structure, proxy creates structures in my pbl. Java method
that returns xml is processRequest is like this  "public
org.w3c.dom.Element processRequest(org.w3c.dom.Element
inputXML) "
<ws>
	<action>CustomerHandler</action>
	<params>
		<customerNum>999999</customerNum>
		<prospectNum>888888</prospectNum>
		<XMLStandard>CDFWS</XMLStandard>
	</params>
</ws>

My Soap Request which goes thro PB client is below
<E:Envelope
	xmlns:E="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
	xmlns:A="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
	xmlns:s="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
	xmlns:y="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
	E:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/">
<E:Body>
<m:processRequest
	xmlns:m="urn:CDFCustomer">
<inputXML
	s:type="ns1:cdfws"
	xmlns:ns1="http://framework.cdfi.met.com/">
<m:action
	s:type="y:string">CustomerHandler</m:action>
<m:params
	s:type="ns1:parameters">
<m:customerNum
	s:type="y:string">999999</m:customerNum>
<m:prospectNum
	s:type="y:string">888888</m:prospectNum>
<m:XMLStandard
	s:type="y:string">CDFWS</m:XMLStandard>
</m:params>
</inputXML>
</m:processRequest>
</E:Body>
</E:Envelope>

And fault or error I get is below
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
<SOAP-ENV:Envelope
<SOAP-ENV:Body>
<SOAP-ENV:Fault>
<faultcode>SOAP-ENV:Client</faultcode>
<faultstring>No Deserializer found to deserialize a
';http://framework.cdfi.met.com/:cdfws'; using encoding
style
';http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/';.</faultstring>
<faultactor>/CDFCustomer/servlet/rpcrouter</faultactor>
</SOAP-ENV:Fault>
</SOAP-ENV:Body>
</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

It  says I need deserializer and help on that says i need to
modify my deploymebt descriptor. I am not sure why I get
this error, why it cannot handle elements and pass it on to
my method.

Also is there a way to send XML request to proxy directly (
not through PB structure object) ? I tried PBDOM but proxy
cannot accept that as input

Your reply will be appreciated, I have also attached wsdl I
use to create proxy, Thanks.

---=_forums-2-dub42b98d17

PD94bWwgdmVyc2lvbj0iMS4wIiBlbmNvZGluZz0iVVRGLTgiPz4NCjxkZWZp
bml0aW9ucyBuYW1lPSJXZWJTZXJ2aWNlQ29udHJvbGxlclNlcnZpY2UiDQog
ICAgdGFyZ2V0TmFtZXNwYWNlPSJ1cm46Q0RGQ3VzdG9tZXIiDQogICAgeG1s
bnM9Imh0dHA6Ly9zY2hlbWFzLnhtbHNvYXAub3JnL3dzZGwvIg0KICAgIHht
bG5zOnNvYXA9Imh0dHA6Ly9zY2hlbWFzLnhtbHNvYXAub3JnL3dzZGwvc29h
cC8iIA0KICAgIHhtbG5zOnRucz0idXJuOkNERkN1c3RvbWVyIiANCiAgICB4
bWxuczp4c2Q9Imh0dHA6Ly93d3cudzMub3JnLzIwMDEvWE1MU2NoZW1hIiAN
CiAgICB4bWxuczp4c2RjZGY9Imh0dHA6Ly9mcmFtZXdvcmsuY2RmaS5tZXQu
Y29tLyIgPg0KDQo8IS0tIFN0YXJ0IElOUFVUIFhNTCAtLT4NCg0KPHR5cGVz
Pg0KDQogICA8eHNkOnNjaGVtYSBhdHRyaWJ1dGVGb3JtRGVmYXVsdD0icXVh
bGlmaWVkIiANCiAgICAgZWxlbWVudEZvcm1EZWZhdWx0PSJxdWFsaWZpZWQi
DQogICANCiAgICB0YXJnZXROYW1lc3BhY2U9Imh0dHA6Ly9mcmFtZXdvcmsu
Y2RmaS5tZXQuY29tLyINCiAgICB4bWxuczp4c2Q9Imh0dHA6Ly93d3cudzMu
b3JnLzIwMDEvWE1MU2NoZW1hIg0KID4NCg0KICAgIDx4c2Q6Y29tcGxleFR5
cGUgbmFtZT0iY2Rmd3MiPg0KICAgIAk8eHNkOnNlcXVlbmNlPg0KICAgIAkJ
PHhzZDplbGVtZW50IG5hbWUgPSJhY3Rpb24iIHR5cGUgPSJ4c2Q6c3RyaW5n
Ii8+DQoJCQk8eHNkOmVsZW1lbnQgbmFtZSA9ICJwYXJhbXMiIHR5cGUgPSJ4
c2RjZGY6cGFyYW1ldGVycyIgLz4NCgkgICAgPC94c2Q6c2VxdWVuY2U+DQoJ
ICAgPC94c2Q6Y29tcGxleFR5cGU+DQoNCiAgIDx4c2Q6Y29tcGxleFR5cGUg
bmFtZT0icGFyYW1ldGVycyI+DQogICAgCTx4c2Q6c2VxdWVuY2U+DQogICAg
CQk8eHNkOmVsZW1lbnQgbmFtZSA9ImN1c3RvbWVyTnVtIiB0eXBlID0ieHNk
OnN0cmluZyIvPg0KCQkJPHhzZDplbGVtZW50IG5hbWUgPSJwcm9zcGVjdE51
bSIgdHlwZSA9InhzZDpzdHJpbmciLz4NCgkJCTx4c2Q6ZWxlbWVudCBuYW1l
ID0iWE1MU3RhbmRhcmQiIHR5cGUgPSJ4c2Q6c3RyaW5nIi8+DQogICAgPC94
c2Q6c2VxdWVuY2U+DQogICAgPC94c2Q6Y29tcGxleFR5cGU+DQogICAgIA0K
ICAgIA0KICAgIDx4c2Q6Y29tcGxleFR5cGUgbmFtZT0iY2Rmd3NSZXN1bHQi
Pg0KICAgIAk8eHNkOnNlcXVlbmNlPg0KICAgIAkJPHhzZDplbGVtZW50IG5h
bWUgPSJDdXN0b21lck51bWJlciIgdHlwZSA9InhzZDpzdHJpbmciLz4NCgkJ
CTx4c2Q6ZWxlbWVudCBuYW1lID0iQ3VzdG9tZXJOYW1lIiB0eXBlID0ieHNk
OnN0cmluZyIvPg0KCQkJPHhzZDplbGVtZW50IG5hbWUgPSJQcm9zcGVjdE51
bWJlciIgdHlwZSA9InhzZDpzdHJpbmciLz4NCgkJCTx4c2Q6ZWxlbWVudCBu
YW1lID0iQ3VzdFN0YXR1c0NkIiB0eXBlID0ieHNkOnN0cmluZyIvPg0KCQkJ
PHhzZDplbGVtZW50IG5hbWUgPSJDdXN0RWZmZWN0aXZlRGF0ZSIgdHlwZSA9
InhzZDpzdHJpbmciLz4NCgkJCTx4c2Q6ZWxlbWVudCBuYW1lID0iQ3VzdENh
bmNlbGxhdGlvbkRhdGUiIHR5cGUgPSJ4c2Q6c3RyaW5nIi8+DQoJCQkNCgkJ
DQogICAgPC94c2Q6c2VxdWVuY2U+DQogICAgPC94c2Q6Y29tcGxleFR5cGU+
DQogIA0KICAgPC94c2Q6c2NoZW1hPg0KPC90eXBlcz4NCiAgICANCiAgICA8
bWVzc2FnZSBuYW1lPSJwcm9jZXNzUmVxdWVzdFJlcXVlc3QiPg0KICAgIDxw
YXJ0IG5hbWU9ImlucHV0WE1MIiB0eXBlPSJ4c2RjZGY6Y2Rmd3MiPjwvcGFy
dD4NCiAgICA8L21lc3NhZ2U+DQogICAgPG1lc3NhZ2UgbmFtZT0icHJvY2Vz
c1JlcXVlc3RSZXNwb25zZSI+DQogICAgICAgIDxwYXJ0IG5hbWU9InJlc3Vs
dCIgdHlwZT0ieHNkY2RmOmNkZndzUmVzdWx0Ii8+DQogICAgPC9tZXNzYWdl
Pg0KICAgIDxwb3J0VHlwZSBuYW1lPSJXZWJTZXJ2aWNlQ29udHJvbGxlciI+
DQogICAgICAgIDxvcGVyYXRpb24gbmFtZT0icHJvY2Vzc1JlcXVlc3QiIHBh
cmFtZXRlck9yZGVyPSJpbnB1dFhNTCI+DQogICAgICAgICAgICA8aW5wdXQg
bWVzc2FnZT0idG5zOnByb2Nlc3NSZXF1ZXN0UmVxdWVzdCIgbmFtZT0icHJv
Y2Vzc1JlcXVlc3RSZXF1ZXN0Ii8+DQogICAgICAgICAgICA8b3V0cHV0IG1l
c3NhZ2U9InRuczpwcm9jZXNzUmVxdWVzdFJlc3BvbnNlIiBuYW1lPSJwcm9j
ZXNzUmVxdWVzdFJlc3BvbnNlIi8+DQogICAgICAgIDwvb3BlcmF0aW9uPg0K
ICAgIDwvcG9ydFR5cGU+DQogICAgDQogICAgPGJpbmRpbmcgbmFtZT0iV2Vi
U2VydmljZUNvbnRyb2xsZXJCaW5kaW5nIiB0eXBlPSJ0bnM6V2ViU2Vydmlj
ZUNvbnRyb2xsZXIiPg0KICAgICAgICA8c29hcDpiaW5kaW5nIHN0eWxlPSJy
cGMiIHRyYW5zcG9ydD0iaHR0cDovL3NjaGVtYXMueG1sc29hcC5vcmcvc29h
cC9odHRwIi8+DQogICAgICAgIDxvcGVyYXRpb24gbmFtZT0icHJvY2Vzc1Jl
cXVlc3QiPg0KICAgICAgICAgICAgPHNvYXA6b3BlcmF0aW9uIHNvYXBBY3Rp
b249IiIgc3R5bGU9InJwYyIvPg0KICAgICAgICAgICAgPGlucHV0IG5hbWU9
InByb2Nlc3NSZXF1ZXN0UmVxdWVzdCI+DQogICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgPHNv
YXA6Ym9keQ0KICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICBlbmNvZGluZ1N0eWxlPSJo
dHRwOi8veG1sLmFwYWNoZS5vcmcveG1sLXNvYXAvbGl0ZXJhbHhtbCINCiAg
ICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgbmFtZXNwYWNlPSJ1cm46Q0RGQ3VzdG9tZXIi
DQogICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgIHBhcnRzPSJpbnB1dFhNTCIgdXNlPSJs
aXRlcmFsIi8+DQogICAgICAgICAgICA8L2lucHV0PiANCiAgICAgICAgICAg
IDxvdXRwdXQgbmFtZT0icHJvY2Vzc1JlcXVlc3RSZXNwb25zZSI+DQogICAg
ICAgICAgICAgICAgPHNvYXA6Ym9keQ0KICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICBl
bmNvZGluZ1N0eWxlPSJodHRwOi8veG1sLmFwYWNoZS5vcmcveG1sLXNvYXAv
bGl0ZXJhbHhtbCINCiAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgbmFtZXNwYWNlPSJ1
cm46Q0RGQ3VzdG9tZXIiIA0KICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICBwYXJ0cz0i
cmVzdWx0IiB1c2U9ImxpdGVyYWwiLz4NCiAgICAgICAgICAgIDwvb3V0cHV0
Pg0KICAgICAgICA8L29wZXJhdGlvbj4NCiAgICA8L2JpbmRpbmc+DQogICAN
CiAgICA8c2VydmljZSBuYW1lPSJXZWJTZXJ2aWNlQ29udHJvbGxlclNlcnZp
Y2UiPg0KICAgICAgICA8cG9ydCBiaW5kaW5nPSJ0bnM6V2ViU2VydmljZUNv
bnRyb2xsZXJCaW5kaW5nIiBuYW1lPSJXZWJTZXJ2aWNlQ29udHJvbGxlclBv
cnQiPg0KICAgICAgICAgICAgPHNvYXA6YWRkcmVzcyBsb2NhdGlvbj0iaHR0
cDovL2xvY2FsaG9zdDo5MDgxL0NERkN1c3RvbWVyL3NlcnZsZXQvcnBjcm91
dGVyIi8+DQogICAgICAgIDwvcG9ydD4NCiAgICA8L3NlcnZpY2U+DQo8L2Rl
ZmluaXRpb25zPiANCiA=

---=_forums-2-dub42b98d17--
0
Dinesh
6/22/2005 4:08:57 PM
You're accepting and returning Java classes.  org.w3c.dom.Element is a
Java class.  That would explain why VS.Net choked when I tried to read
the WSDL as well.  If you want your web service to be development tool
agnostic, you have to pass simple datatypes (e.g., string) rather than
a language specific class.

On 22 Jun 2005 09:08:57 -0700, Dinesh wrote:

> [...]
><SOAP-ENV:Fault>
><faultcode>SOAP-ENV:Client</faultcode>
><faultstring>No Deserializer found to deserialize a
>';http://framework.cdfi.met.com/:cdfws'; using encoding
>style
>';http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/';.</faultstring>
><faultactor>/CDFCustomer/servlet/rpcrouter</faultactor>
></SOAP-ENV:Fault>
></SOAP-ENV:Body>
></SOAP-ENV:Envelope>
>
>It  says I need deserializer and help on that says i need to
>modify my deploymebt descriptor. I am not sure why I get
>this error, why it cannot handle elements and pass it on to
>my method.
>
>Also is there a way to send XML request to proxy directly (
>not through PB structure object) ? I tried PBDOM but proxy
>cannot accept that as input
>
>Your reply will be appreciated, I have also attached wsdl I

6/23/2005 5:28:19 AM
> Hi Bruce,
>
> I have a web service developed in WSAD which takes XML as
> input and outputs XML. Can this service be consumed by
> Powerbuilder, I tried and it fails. Soap Request get
> convered from RPC/literal style into RPC/Encoding
> automaticaly. Do you think PB can send and receive XML as
> a SOAP message ? If yes how ? It has complex types in it.
> Please help, Thanks, Dinesh

Yes Certainly it is possiable. We have implimented web
services with XML without any problem.
It depends upon which powerbuilder version you ae using.
0
Rajendra
6/24/2005 12:48:09 AM
Rajendra,

Thanks for posting. See previous posting on this, I have
attached wsdl and SOAP envelope.  I still get No
Deserializer found to deserialize the complex types. Do I
need to change deployment descriptor in my service? what
else can be done ? what special you did to make it work.
Thanks.

> > Hi Bruce,
> >
> > I have a web service developed in WSAD which takes XML
> > as input and outputs XML. Can this service be consumed
> > by Powerbuilder, I tried and it fails. Soap Request get
> > convered from RPC/literal style into RPC/Encoding
> > automaticaly. Do you think PB can send and receive XML
> > as a SOAP message ? If yes how ? It has complex types in
> > it. Please help, Thanks, Dinesh
>

> Yes Certainly it is possiable. We have implimented web
> services with XML without any problem.
> It depends upon which powerbuilder version you ae using.
0
Dinesh
6/27/2005 7:39:49 PM
You might want to re-review my response to you 5 days ago.  There's
not deserialzer because you're attempting to pass a Java class, not
XML.

On 27 Jun 2005 12:39:49 -0700, Dinesh wrote:

>Rajendra,
>
>Thanks for posting. See previous posting on this, I have
>attached wsdl and SOAP envelope.  I still get No
>Deserializer found to deserialize the complex types. Do I
>need to change deployment descriptor in my service? what
>else can be done ? what special you did to make it work.
>Thanks.
>
>> > Hi Bruce,
>> >
>> > I have a web service developed in WSAD which takes XML
>> > as input and outputs XML. Can this service be consumed
>> > by Powerbuilder, I tried and it fails. Soap Request get
>> > convered from RPC/literal style into RPC/Encoding
>> > automaticaly. Do you think PB can send and receive XML
>> > as a SOAP message ? If yes how ? It has complex types in
>> > it. Please help, Thanks, Dinesh
>>

>> Yes Certainly it is possiable. We have implimented web
>> services with XML without any problem.
>> It depends upon which powerbuilder version you ae using.

Bruce Armstrong [TeamSybase]
http://www.teamsybase.com

In Defense of Top Posting
http://alpage.ath.cx/toppost/toppost.htm

http://www.needhim.org
0
Bruce
6/28/2005 12:50:01 AM
We are not passing any complex classes Because PB will not
understand a java class and I do not know if there is way to
reconstruct that Java Object in PowerBuilder.
While designing we were thinking of such a method. Passing
java class back I was thinking of passing it to Oracle and
de-serializing in database itself. But we did not do that.

> You might want to re-review my response to you 5 days ago.
>  There's not deserialzer because you're attempting to pass
> a Java class, not XML.
>
> On 27 Jun 2005 12:39:49 -0700, Dinesh wrote:
>
> >Rajendra,
> >
> >Thanks for posting. See previous posting on this, I have
> >attached wsdl and SOAP envelope.  I still get No
> >Deserializer found to deserialize the complex types. Do I
> >need to change deployment descriptor in my service? what
> >else can be done ? what special you did to make it work.
> >Thanks.

> XML >> > as input and outputs XML. Can this service be
> consumed >> > by Powerbuilder, I tried and it fails. Soap
> Request get >> > convered from RPC/literal style into
> RPC/Encoding >> > automaticaly. Do you think PB can send
> and receive XML >> > as a SOAP message ? If yes how ? It
> has complex types in >> > it. Please help, Thanks, Dinesh
> >>

> >> Yes Certainly it is possiable. We have implimented web
> >> services with XML without any problem.
> >> It depends upon which powerbuilder version you ae
> using.
>
> Bruce Armstrong [TeamSybase]
> http://www.teamsybase.com
>
> In Defense of Top Posting
> http://alpage.ath.cx/toppost/toppost.htm
>
> Preach the gospel at all times. If necessary, use words. -
> Francis of Assisi http://www.needhim.org
0
Rajendra
7/1/2005 3:17:46 AM
I wasn't responding to you, I was responding to Dinesh.

For what it's worth, from theserversite.net:

Top 5 Web Service Mistakes
http://www.theserverside.net/articles/showarticle.tss?id=Top5WSMistakes

It's referring to .Net, but folks make the same mistake with Java (or
other development tools).  Number one mistake: using a
language/platform specific datatype.

On 30 Jun 2005 20:17:46 -0700, Rajendra wrote:

>We are not passing any complex classes Because PB will not
>understand a java class and I do not know if there is way to
>reconstruct that Java Object in PowerBuilder.
>While designing we were thinking of such a method. Passing
>java class back I was thinking of passing it to Oracle and
>de-serializing in database itself. But we did not do that.
>

>> You might want to re-review my response to you 5 days ago.
>>  There's not deserialzer because you're attempting to pass
>> a Java class, not XML.
>>
>> On 27 Jun 2005 12:39:49 -0700, Dinesh wrote:
>>
>> >Rajendra,
>> >
>> >Thanks for posting. See previous posting on this, I have
>> >attached wsdl and SOAP envelope.  I still get No
>> >Deserializer found to deserialize the complex types. Do I
>> >need to change deployment descriptor in my service? what
>> >else can be done ? what special you did to make it work.
>> >Thanks.

>> XML >> > as input and outputs XML. Can this service be
>> consumed >> > by Powerbuilder, I tried and it fails. Soap
>> Request get >> > convered from RPC/literal style into
>> RPC/Encoding >> > automaticaly. Do you think PB can send
>> and receive XML >> > as a SOAP message ? If yes how ? It
>> has complex types in >> > it. Please help, Thanks, Dinesh

>> using.
>>
>> Bruce Armstrong [TeamSybase]
>> http://www.teamsybase.com
>>
>> In Defense of Top Posting
>> http://alpage.ath.cx/toppost/toppost.htm
>>
>> Preach the gospel at all times. If necessary, use words. -
>> Francis of Assisi http://www.needhim.org

Bruce Armstrong [TeamSybase]
http://www.teamsybase.com

In Defense of Top Posting
http://alpage.ath.cx/toppost/toppost.htm

http://www.needhim.org
0
Bruce
7/1/2005 5:07:53 AM
Actually, I misread the error message.  I edited your WSDL file to
remove the xsdcdf prefix on a couple of the datatype references, and I
was able to generate the proxy for it.  I had to edit a couple of the
objects after deploying.  The attached is a PB10 file.

> [...]

><SOAP-ENV:Fault>
><faultcode>SOAP-ENV:Client</faultcode>
><faultstring>No Deserializer found to deserialize a
>';http://framework.cdfi.met.com/:cdfws'; using encoding
>style
>';http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/';.</faultstring>
><faultactor>/CDFCustomer/servlet/rpcrouter</faultactor>
></SOAP-ENV:Fault>
></SOAP-ENV:Body>
></SOAP-ENV:Envelope>
>
>It  says I need deserializer and help on that says i need to
>modify my deploymebt descriptor. I am not sure why I get
>this error, why it cannot handle elements and pass it on to
>my method.
>
>Also is there a way to send XML request to proxy directly (
>not through PB structure object) ? I tried PBDOM but proxy
>cannot accept that as input
>
>Your reply will be appreciated, I have also attached wsdl I

7/1/2005 5:18:26 AM
begin 644 webservicecontrollerservice.pbl
M2$12*E``;P!W`&4`<@!"`'4`:0!L`&0`90!R```````P`#8`,``P`%[1Q$(!
M`%<`90!B`%,`90!R`'8`:0!C`&4`0P!O`&X`=`!R`&\`;`!L`&4`<@!3`&4`
M<@!V`&D`8P!E``T`"@``````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M`````````````````````````````````````````````$9212H`````____
M__X`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````3D]$*@```````````````$P)/`()`#P```````````!%3E0J,``V
M`#``,```$@``Y`,``(31Q$(C`"``<`!?`'<`<P!?`'``<@!O`'@`>0`R`"X`
M<P!R`&H```!%3E0J,``V`#``,```%@``<@\``)_1Q$(``#H`=P!E`&(`<P!E
M`'(`=@!I`&,`90!C`&\`;@!T`'(`;P!L`&P`90!R`'``;P!R`'0`+@!X`'@`
M>0```$5.5"HP`#8`,``P```F``"2"@``.]'$0D(`.@!W`&4`8@!S`&4`<@!V
M`&D`8P!E`&,`;P!N`'0`<@!O`&P`;`!E`'(`<`!O`'(`=``N`',`<@!X````
M14Y4*C``-@`P`#```!P``+0%``"?T<1"```D`'@`<P!D`&,`9`!F`%\`7P!C
M`&0`9@!W`',`+@!S`'0`<@```$5.5"HP`#8`,``P```X``!0`0``TM#$0D(`
M)`!X`',`9`!C`&0`9@!?`%\`8P!D`&8`=P!S`"X`<P!R`',```!%3E0J,``V
M`#``,```(@``<@8``)_1Q$(``#``>`!S`&0`8P!D`&8`7P!?`&,`9`!F`'<`
M<P!R`&4`<P!U`&P`=``N`',`=`!R````14Y4*C``-@`P`#```$(``"X"``"K
MT,1"0@`P`'@`<P!D`&,`9`!F`%\`7P!C`&0`9@!W`',`<@!E`',`=0!L`'0`
M+@!S`'(`<P```$5.5"HP`#8`,``P```V``"D!0``G]'$0@``+@!X`',`9`!C
M`&0`9@!?`%\`<`!A`'(`80!M`&4`=`!E`'(`<P`N`',`=`!R````14Y4*C``
M-@`P`#```$P``'H!``"KT,1"0@`N`'@`<P!D`&,`9`!F`%\`7P!P`&$`<@!A
M`&T`90!T`&4`<@!S`"X`<P!R`',`````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````1$%4*@`4``#V`4<`90!N`&4`<@!A`'0`90!D
M`"``5P!E`&(`(`!3`&4`<@!V`&D`8P!E`"``4`!R`&\`>`!Y`"``4`!R`&\`
M:@!E`&,`=`!'`&4`;@!E`'(`80!T`&\`<@!)`$0`.@![`#$`0@`Q`$0`0P!%
M`$4`,@`M`$4`-0`Q`#0`+0`Q`#$`1``Q`"T`0@`S`#``00`M`#``,``V`#``
M,``X`#D`,@`U`$(`1``T`'T`1P!%`$X`0@!#`#``,``P`#``,``P`#``,``-
M``H`#0`*`%<`4P!$`$P`3`!/`$,`00!4`$D`3P!.`#H`9@!I`&P`90`Z`"\`
M+P!#`#H`7`!$`&\`8P!U`&T`90!N`'0`<P`@`&$`;@!D`"``4P!E`'0`=`!I
M`&X`9P!S`%P`8@!R`'4`8P!E`%P`30!Y`"``1`!O`&,`=0!M`&4`;@!T`',`
M7`!M`'D`5P!S`&0`;``N`'<`<P!D`&P`"0`-``H`0P!/`$T`4`!/`$X`10!.
M`%0`.@`Q``D`5P!E`&(`4P!E`'(`=@!I`&,`90!#`&\`;@!T`'(`;P!L`&P`
M90!R`%,`90!R`'8`:0!C`&4`.@`Z`%<`90!B`%,`90!R`'8`:0!C`&4`0P!O
M`&X`=`!R`&\`;`!L`&4`<@!0`&\`<@!T`#H`.@!7`&4`8@!$050J`````.X!
M4P!E`'(`=@!I`&,`90!#`&\`;@!T`'(`;P!L`&P`90!R`%``;P!R`'0`#0`*
M`%``00!#`$L`00!'`$4`.@`S``D`>`!S`&0`8P!D`&8`7P!?`&,`9`!F`'<`
M<P`)`'@`<P!D`&,`9`!F`%\`7P!C`&0`9@!W`',`4@!E`',`=0!L`'0`"0!X
M`',`9`!C`&0`9@!?`%\`<`!A`'(`80!M`&4`=`!E`'(`<P`-``H`0P!/`$T`
M30!%`$X`5``Z`%<`90!B`"``4P!E`'(`=@!I`&,`90`@`%``<@!O`'@`>0`@
M`$<`90!N`&4`<@!A`'0`;P!R``T`"@!$`$4`4`!,`$\`60!-`$4`3@!4`#H`
M0P`Z`%P`1`!O`&,`=0!M`&4`;@!T`',`(`!A`&X`9``@`%,`90!T`'0`:0!N
M`&<`<P!<`&(`<@!U`&,`90!<`$T`>0`@`$0`;P!C`'4`;0!E`&X`=`!S`%P`
M=P!E`&(`<P!E`'(`=@!I`&,`90!C`&\`;@!T`'(`;P!L`&P`90!R`',`90!R
M`'8`:0!C`&4`+@!P`&(`;``)`#``"0`P``T`"@!0`%(`3P!*`$4`0P!4`#H`
M<`!?`'<`<P!?`'``<@!O`'@`>0`R``T`"@!0`%(`10!&`$D`6``Z``T`"@``
M`````````$1!5"H`&```]@'N``,`<$`!`!`````[T<1"G]'$0@@````/`$(`
M`````'!`<$`!!!`````(`'!``8#I`6(``````&]`;T`!`78``````'E`>4`!
M`9(``````'I`>D`!`:H``````'M`>T`!`=(``````'Q`?$`!`>H``````(]`
MCT`!`0H!`````*!`H$`!`20!`````+-`LT`!`3X!`````,=`QT`!`5P!````
M`&U`;4`!`7@#```)`&]``8`!`?X$```*`&]``8`!`=8%```+`&]``8`!`?P%
M````````(``@`"``(``@`"``(````'<`90!B`',`90!R`'8`:0!C`&4`8P!O
M`&X`=`!R`&\`;`!L`&4`<@!P`&\`<@!T````;@!O`&X`=@!I`',`=0!A`&P`
M;P!B`&H`90!C`'0```!S`'0`<@!U`&,`=`!U`'(`90```&T`80!I`&P`<@!E
M`&,`:0!P`&D`90!N`'0```!E`&X`=@!I`'(`;P!N`&T`90!N`'0```!M`&$`
M:0!L`&8`:0!L`&4`9`!E`',`8P!R`&D`<`!T`&D`;P!N````;0!A`&D`;`!M
M`&4`<P!S`&$`9P!E````9`!A`'0`80!W`&D`;@!D`&\`=P!C`&@`:0!L`&0`
M``!L`&D`<P!T`'8`:0!E`'<`:0!T`&4`1$%4*@`:``#V`6T```!T`'(`90!E
M`'8`:0!E`'<`:0!T`&4`;0```&,`;P!N`&X`90!C`'0`:0!O`&X`:0!N`&8`
M;P```'``;P!W`&4`<@!O`&(`:@!E`&,`=````&@`=`!T`'``.@`O`"\`9@!R
M`&$`;0!E`'<`;P!R`&L`+@!C`&0`9@!I`"X`;0!E`'0`+@!C`&\`;0`O````
M:`!T`'0`<``Z`"\`+P!S`&,`:`!E`&T`80!S`"X`>`!M`&P`<P!O`&$`<``N
M`&\`<@!G`"\`=P!S`&0`;``O````:`!T`'0`<``Z`"\`+P!S`&,`:`!E`&T`
M80!S`"X`>`!M`&P`<P!O`&$`<``N`&\`<@!G`"\`=P!S`&0`;``O`',`;P!A
M`'``+P```&@`=`!T`'``.@`O`"\`=P!W`'<`+@!W`#,`+@!O`'(`9P`O`#(`
M,``P`#$`+P!8`$T`3`!3`&,`:`!E`&T`80```'4`<@!N`#H`0P!$`$8`0P!U
M`',`=`!O`&T`90!R````<@!P`&,```!H`'0`=`!P`#H`+P`O`&P`;P!C`&$`
M;`!H`&\`<P!T`#H`.0`P`#@`,0`O`$,`1`!&`$,`=0!S`'0`;P!M`&4`<@`O
M`',`90!R`'8`;`!E`'0`+P!R`'``8P!R`&\`=0!T`&4`<@```&,`9`!$050J
M`#X``/8!9@!W`',`*`!X`',`9``Z`',`=`!R`&D`;@!G`"``80!C`'0`:0!O
M`&X`+``Z`'``80!R`&$`;0!E`'0`90!R`',`(`!P`&$`<@!A`&T`<P`I`$``
M>`!S`&0`8P!D`&8```!X`',`9`!C`&0`9@!?`%\`8P!D`&8`=P!S````8P!D
M`&8`=P!S`%(`90!S`'4`;`!T`"@`>`!S`&0`.@!S`'0`<@!I`&X`9P`@`$,`
M=0!S`'0`;P!M`&4`<@!.`'4`;0!B`&4`<@`L`'@`<P!D`#H`<P!T`'(`:0!N
M`&<`(`!#`'4`<P!T`&\`;0!E`'(`3@!A`&T`90`L`'@`<P!D`#H`<P!T`'(`
M:0!N`&<`(`!0`'(`;P!S`'``90!C`'0`3@!U`&T`8@!E`'(`+`!X`',`9``Z
M`',`=`!R`&D`;@!G`"``0P!U`',`=`!3`'0`80!T`'4`<P!#`&0`+`!X`',`
M9``Z`',`=`!R`&D`;@!G`"``0P!U`',`=`!%`&8`9@!E`&,`=`!I`'8`90!$
M`&$`=`!E`"P`>`!S`&0`.@!S`'0`<@!I`&X`9P`@`$,`=0!S`'0`0P!A`&X`
M8P!E`&P`;`!A`'0`:0!O`&X`1`!A`'0`90`I`$``>`!S`&0`8P!D`&8```!X
M`',`9`!C`&0`9@!?`$1!5"H`'@``]@'N``,`;T`!`!````#2T,1"G]'$0@@`
M```,`"P``````&]`;T`!!!`````)`&]``8#)`4```````'E`>4`!`5P`````
M`'I`>D`!`70``````'M`>T`!`9P``````'Q`?$`!`;0``````(]`CT`!`=0`
M`````*!`H$`!`>X``````+-`LT`!`0@!`````,=`QT`!`28!```+`&]``8`!
M`4P!`````&U`;4`!`60!````````(``@`"``(``@`"``(````'@`<P!D`&,`
M9`!F`%\`7P!C`&0`9@!W`',```!S`'0`<@!U`&,`=`!U`'(`90```&T`80!I
M`&P`<@!E`&,`:0!P`&D`90!N`'0```!E`&X`=@!I`'(`;P!N`&T`90!N`'0`
M``!M`&$`:0!L`&8`:0!L`&4`9`!E`',`8P!R`&D`<`!T`&D`;P!N````;0!A
M`&D`;`!M`&4`<P!S`&$`9P!E````9`!A`'0`80!W`&D`;@!D`&\`=P!C`&@`
M:0!L`&0```!L`&D`<P!T`'8`:0!E`'<`:0!T`&4`;0```'0`<@!E`&4`=@!I
M`&4`=P!I`'0`90!M````8P!O`&X`;@!E`&,`=`!I`&\`;@!I`&X`9@!O````
M>`!S`&0`8P!D`&8`7P!?`'``80!R`&$`;0!E`'0`1$%4*@`@``#V`64`<@!S
M````<`!O`'<`90!R`&\`8@!J`&4`8P!T````$``R``@`$``````````@`"``
M(``@`"``(``@```````!``$`$``````````@`"``(``@`"``(``@````$```
M```````@`"``(``@`"``(``@````"@!X`!$`9`$````````@`"``(``@`"``
M(``@````<P!T`'(`=0!C`'0`=0!R`&4```!X`',`9`!C`&0`9@!?`%\`8P!D
M`&8`=P!S````;0!A`&D`;`!R`&4`8P!I`'``:0!E`&X`=````&4`;@!V`&D`
M<@!O`&X`;0!E`&X`=````&T`80!I`&P`9@!I`&P`90!D`&4`<P!C`'(`:0!P
M`'0`:0!O`&X```!M`&$`:0!L`&T`90!S`',`80!G`&4```!D`&$`=`!A`'<`
M:0!N`&0`;P!W`&,`:`!I`&P`9````&P`:0!S`'0`=@!I`&4`=P!I`'0`90!M
M````=`!R`&4`90!V`&D`90!W`&D`=`!E`&T```!C`&\`;@!N`&4`8P!T`&D`
M;P!N`&D`;@!F`&\```!X`',`9`!C`&0`9@!?`%\`<`!A`'(`80!M`&4`=`!E
M`'(`<P```'``;P!W`&4`<@!O`&(`:@!E`&,`=````/``+````/__```0````
M``!$050J`````,@!``!`%0```8#)`?__```D```````!`0`5`````'I`__\`
M`$`````"`'M`0!4``)P```#__P``7`````,```!`%0``CT`!`?__``!T````
M!``!`4`5`````+-`__\``)P````%`,=`0!4``"8!``#__P``M`````8```!`
M%0``;4`!`?__``#4````!P!D`$`5``!E````__\``.X````(`&$`0!4``&4`
M;`#__P``"`$```D`;@!`%0``=`!E`/__```F`0``"@`'`$`5````!0<`__\`
M`$P!```+````0!4``!0`\``1`!``````````(``@`"``(``@`"``(```````
M@0$!@`````````````````"``,`````````````````3`!$``@`````````"
M```````0`#(`"P`0`````````"``(``@`"``(``@`"```````!``,@`+`"P`
M````````(``@`"``(``@`"``(````&$`8P!T`&D`;P!N````<`!A`'(`80!M
M`',````H``````#__P``$```````````#08``````/__```>``````````0-
M"H````````T&```````$#0J`````````````````````````````````````
M`````````````````````````$1!5"H`)```]@'N``,`;T`!`!````"KT,1"
MG]'$0@@````+`#@``````&]`;T`!!!`````*`&]``8#I`4P``````'E`>4`!
M`6@``````'I`>D`!`8```````'M`>T`!`:@``````'Q`?$`!`<```````(]`
MCT`!`>```````*!`H$`!`?H``````+-`LT`!`10!`````,=`QT`!`3(!````
M`&U`;4`!`4H!````````(``@`"``(``@`"``(````'@`<P!D`&,`9`!F`%\`
M7P!C`&0`9@!W`',`<@!E`',`=0!L`'0```!S`'0`<@!U`&,`=`!U`'(`90``
M`&T`80!I`&P`<@!E`&,`:0!P`&D`90!N`'0```!E`&X`=@!I`'(`;P!N`&T`
M90!N`'0```!M`&$`:0!L`&8`:0!L`&4`9`!E`',`8P!R`&D`<`!T`&D`;P!N
M````;0!A`&D`;`!M`&4`<P!S`&$`9P!E````9`!A`'0`80!W`&D`;@!D`&\`
M=P!C`&@`:0!L`&0```!L`&D`<P!T`'8`:0!E`'<`:0!T`&4`;0```'0`<@!E
M`&4`=@!I`&4`=P!I`'0`90!M````8P!O`&X`;@!E`&,`=`!I`&\`;@!I`&X`
M9@!O````<`!O`'<`90!R`&\`8@!J`&4`8P!T````$``R``@`1$%4*@`R``#V
M`1``````````(``@`"``(``@`"``(````````0`!`!``````````(``@`"``
M(``@`"``(````!``````````(``@`"``(``@`"``(`````H`>``1`$H!````
M````(``@`"``(``@`"``(````',`=`!R`'4`8P!T`'4`<@!E````>`!S`&0`
M8P!D`&8`7P!?`&,`9`!F`'<`<P!R`&4`<P!U`&P`=````&T`80!I`&P`<@!E
M`&,`:0!P`&D`90!N`'0```!E`&X`=@!I`'(`;P!N`&T`90!N`'0```!M`&$`
M:0!L`&8`:0!L`&4`9`!E`',`8P!R`&D`<`!T`&D`;P!N````;0!A`&D`;`!M
M`&4`<P!S`&$`9P!E````9`!A`'0`80!W`&D`;@!D`&\`=P!C`&@`:0!L`&0`
M``!L`&D`<P!T`'8`:0!E`'<`:0!T`&4`;0```'0`<@!E`&4`=@!I`&4`=P!I
M`'0`90!M````8P!O`&X`;@!E`&,`=`!I`&\`;@!I`&X`9@!O````<`!O`'<`
M90!R`&\`8@!J`&4`8P!T````W``L````__\``!``````````0!4```&`R0'_
M_P``)````````0$`%0````!Z0/__``!,`````@![0$`5``"<````__\``&@`
M```#````0!5$050J`"@``/8!4`!R`&\`>`!Y`"``:0!M`'``;P!R`'0`90!D
M`"``9@!R`&\`;0`@`%<`90!B`"``<P!E`'(`=@!I`&,`90`@`'4`<P!I`&X`
M9P`@`%<`90!B`"``4P!E`'(`=@!I`&,`90`@`%``<@!O`'@`>0`@`$<`90!N
M`&4`<@!A`'0`;P!R`"X`9P!L`&\`8@!A`&P`(`!T`'D`<`!E`"``5P!E`&(`
M4P!E`'(`=@!I`&,`90!#`&\`;@!T`'(`;P!L`&P`90!R`%``;P!R`'0`(`!F
M`'(`;P!M`"``3@!O`&X`5@!I`',`=0!A`&P`3P!B`&H`90!C`'0`#0`*`&4`
M;@!D`"``=`!Y`'``90`-``H`#0`*`'0`>0!P`&4`(`!V`&$`<@!I`&$`8@!L
M`&4`<P`-``H`4`!R`&\`=`!E`&,`=`!E`&0`.@`-``H`(``@`"``<P!T`'(`
M:0!N`&<`(`!X`',`9`!C`&0`9@`@`#T`(``B`&@`=`!T`'``.@`O`"\`9@!R
M`&$`;0!E`'<`;P!R`&L`+@!C`&0`9@!I`"X`;0!E`'0`+@!C`&\`;0`O`"(`
M#0`*`"``(``@`',`=`!R`&D`;@!G`"``>`!M`&P`;@!S`"``/0`@`"(`:`!T
M`'0`<``Z`"\`+P!S`&,`:`!E`&T`80!S`$1!5"H`*@``]@$N`'@`;0!L`',`
M;P!A`'``+@!O`'(`9P`O`'<`<P!D`&P`+P`B``T`"@`@`"``(`!S`'0`<@!I
M`&X`9P`@`',`;P!A`'``(``]`"``(@!H`'0`=`!P`#H`+P`O`',`8P!H`&4`
M;0!A`',`+@!X`&T`;`!S`&\`80!P`"X`;P!R`&<`+P!W`',`9`!L`"\`<P!O
M`&$`<``O`"(`#0`*`"``(``@`',`=`!R`&D`;@!G`"``>`!S`&0`(``]`"``
M(@!H`'0`=`!P`#H`+P`O`'<`=P!W`"X`=P`S`"X`;P!R`&<`+P`R`#``,``Q
M`"\`6`!-`$P`4P!C`&@`90!M`&$`(@`-``H`(``@`"``<P!T`'(`:0!N`&<`
M(`!T`&X`<P`@`#T`(``B`'4`<@!N`#H`0P!$`$8`0P!U`',`=`!O`&T`90!R
M`"(`#0`*`"``(``@`',`=`!R`&D`;@!G`"``<`!B`%\`7P!4`&$`<@!G`&4`
M=`!.`&$`;0!E`',`<`!A`&,`90`@`#T`(``B`'4`<@!N`#H`0P!$`$8`0P!U
M`',`=`!O`&T`90!R`"(`#0`*`"``(``@`',`=`!R`&D`;@!G`"``0@!I`&X`
M9`!I`&X`9P!3`'0`>0!L`&4`(``]`"``(@!R`'``8P`B``T`"@`-``H`1$%4
M*@`L``#V`2``(``@`',`=`!R`&D`;@!G`"``90!N`&0`<`!O`&D`;@!T`"``
M/0`@`"(`:`!T`'0`<``Z`"\`+P!L`&\`8P!A`&P`:`!O`',`=``Z`#D`,``X
M`#$`+P!#`$0`1@!#`'4`<P!T`&\`;0!E`'(`+P!S`&4`<@!V`&P`90!T`"\`
M<@!P`&,`<@!O`'4`=`!E`'(`(@`-``H`(``@`"``<P!T`'(`:0!N`&<`(`!?
M`%\`>`!S`&0`8P!D`&8`7P!?`&,`9`!F`'<`<P`@`#T`(``B`&,`9`!F`'<`
M<P`H`'@`<P!D`#H`<P!T`'(`:0!N`&<`(`!A`&,`=`!I`&\`;@`L`#H`<`!A
M`'(`80!M`&4`=`!E`'(`<P`@`'``80!R`&$`;0!S`"D`0`!X`',`9`!C`&0`
M9@`B``T`"@`@`"``(`!X`',`9`!C`&0`9@!?`%\`8P!D`&8`=P!S`"``:0!?
M`%\`>`!S`&0`8P!D`&8`7P!?`&,`9`!F`'<`<P`-``H`(``@`"``<P!T`'(`
M:0!N`&<`(`!?`%\`>`!S`&0`8P!D`&8`7P!?`&,`9`!F`'<`<P!2`&4`<P!U
M`&P`=``@`#T`(``B`&,`9`!F`'<`<P!2`&4`<P!U`&P`=``H`'@`<P!D`#H`
M<P!T`'(`:0!N`&<`(`!$050J`"X``/8!0P!U`',`=`!O`&T`90!R`$X`=0!M
M`&(`90!R`"P`>`!S`&0`.@!S`'0`<@!I`&X`9P`@`$,`=0!S`'0`;P!M`&4`
M<@!.`&$`;0!E`"P`>`!S`&0`.@!S`'0`<@!I`&X`9P`@`%``<@!O`',`<`!E
M`&,`=`!.`'4`;0!B`&4`<@`L`'@`<P!D`#H`<P!T`'(`:0!N`&<`(`!#`'4`
M<P!T`%,`=`!A`'0`=0!S`$,`9``L`'@`<P!D`#H`<P!T`'(`:0!N`&<`(`!#
M`'4`<P!T`$4`9@!F`&4`8P!T`&D`=@!E`$0`80!T`&4`+`!X`',`9``Z`',`
M=`!R`&D`;@!G`"``0P!U`',`=`!#`&$`;@!C`&4`;`!L`&$`=`!I`&\`;@!$
M`&$`=`!E`"D`0`!X`',`9`!C`&0`9@`B``T`"@`@`"``(`!X`',`9`!C`&0`
M9@!?`%\`8P!D`&8`=P!S`%(`90!S`'4`;`!T`"``:0!?`%\`>`!S`&0`8P!D
M`&8`7P!?`&,`9`!F`'<`<P!2`&4`<P!U`&P`=``-``H`(``@`"``<P!T`'(`
M:0!N`&<`(`!?`%\`>`!S`&0`8P!D`&8`7P!?`'``80!R`&$`;0!E`'0`90!R
M`',`(``]`"``(@!P`&$`<@!A`&T`90!T`&4`<@!S`$1!5"H`,```]@$H`'@`
M<P!D`#H`<P!T`'(`:0!N`&<`(`!C`'4`<P!T`&\`;0!E`'(`3@!U`&T`+`!X
M`',`9``Z`',`=`!R`&D`;@!G`"``<`!R`&\`<P!P`&4`8P!T`$X`=0!M`"P`
M>`!S`&0`.@!S`'0`<@!I`&X`9P`@`%@`30!,`%,`=`!A`&X`9`!A`'(`9``I
M`$``>`!S`&0`8P!D`&8`(@`-``H`(``@`"``>`!S`&0`8P!D`&8`7P!?`'``
M80!R`&$`;0!E`'0`90!R`',`(`!I`%\`7P!X`',`9`!C`&0`9@!?`%\`<`!A
M`'(`80!M`&4`=`!E`'(`<P`-``H`90!N`&0`(`!V`&$`<@!I`&$`8@!L`&4`
M<P`-``H`#0`*`&8`;P!R`'<`80!R`&0`(`!P`'(`;P!T`&\`=`!Y`'``90!S
M``T`"@!P`'4`8@!L`&D`8P`Z``T`"@!F`'4`;@!C`'0`:0!O`&X`(`!X`',`
M9`!C`&0`9@!?`%\`8P!D`&8`=P!S`%(`90!S`'4`;`!T`"``<`!R`&\`8P!E
M`',`<P!2`&4`<0!U`&4`<P!T`"``*`!X`',`9`!C`&0`9@!?`%\`8P!D`&8`
M=P!S`"``:0!N`'``=0!T`%@`30!,`"D`(`!A`&P`:0!A`',`(`!F`&\`<@`@
M`"(`1$%4*@````#$`'``<@!O`&,`90!S`',`4@!E`'$`=0!E`',`=``H`%L`
M:0!N`%T`(``Z`&,`9`!F`'<`<P`@`&D`;@!P`'4`=`!8`$T`3``I`"``<@!E
M`'0`=0!R`&X`(``Z`&,`9`!F`'<`<P!2`&4`<P!U`&P`=``@`'(`90!S`'4`
M;`!T`$``=0!R`&X`.@!#`$0`1@!#`'4`<P!T`&\`;0!E`'(`(@`-``H`90!N
M`&0`(`!P`'(`;P!T`&\`=`!Y`'``90!S``T`"@``````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M``````````````````````````!$050J`#0``/8!``"/0`$!__\``(`````$
M``$!0!4`````LT#__P``J`````4`QT!`%0``)@$``/__``#`````!@```$`5
M``!M0`$!__\``.`````'`&0`0!4``&4```#__P``^@````@`80!`%0``90!L
M`/__```4`0``"0!N`$`5``!T`&4`__\``#(!```*``<`0!4``!0`\``1`!``
M````````(``@`"``(``@`"``(```````@0$!@`````````````````"``,``
M```````````````3`!$``@`````````&```````0`#(`"P`0`````````"``
M(``@`"``(``@`"```````!``,@`+`,X`````````(``@`"``(``@`"``(```
M`&,`=0!S`'0`;P!M`&4`<@!N`'4`;0!B`&4`<@```&,`=0!S`'0`;P!M`&4`
M<@!N`&$`;0!E````<`!R`&\`<P!P`&4`8P!T`&X`=0!M`&(`90!R````8P!U
M`',`=`!S`'0`80!T`'4`<P!C`&0```!C`'4`<P!T`&4`9@!F`&4`8P!T`&D`
M=@!E`&0`80!T`&4```!C`'4`<P!T`&,`80!N`&,`90!L`&P`80!T`&D`;P!N
M`&0`80!T`&4```!X`````,#__P``$```````````#08``````$1!5"H`````
MD`#__P``+@``````````#08```!C`/__``!(```````````-!@```&D`__\`
M`&8```````````T&````;`#__P``@```````````#08```!R`/__``"D````
M```````-!@````````T&````````#08````````-!@````````T&````````
M#08````````-!@``````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````1$%4*@`Z``#V`>X``P!O0`$`$````*O0Q$*?T<1""`````L`
M-@``````;T!O0`$$$`````L`;T`!@.D!2@``````>4!Y0`$!9@``````>D!Z
M0`$!?@``````>T![0`$!I@``````?$!\0`$!O@``````CT"/0`$!W@``````
MH$"@0`$!^```````LT"S0`$!$@$`````QT#'0`$!,`$`````;4!M0`$!2`$`
M```````@`"``(``@`"``(``@````>`!S`&0`8P!D`&8`7P!?`'``80!R`&$`
M;0!E`'0`90!R`',```!S`'0`<@!U`&,`=`!U`'(`90```&T`80!I`&P`<@!E
M`&,`:0!P`&D`90!N`'0```!E`&X`=@!I`'(`;P!N`&T`90!N`'0```!M`&$`
M:0!L`&8`:0!L`&4`9`!E`',`8P!R`&D`<`!T`&D`;P!N````;0!A`&D`;`!M
M`&4`<P!S`&$`9P!E````9`!A`'0`80!W`&D`;@!D`&\`=P!C`&@`:0!L`&0`
M``!L`&D`<P!T`'8`:0!E`'<`:0!T`&4`;0```'0`<@!E`&4`=@!I`&4`=P!I
M`'0`90!M````8P!O`&X`;@!E`&,`=`!I`&\`;@!I`&X`9@!O````<`!O`'<`
M90!R`&\`8@!J`&4`8P!T````$``R``@`$`!$050J`````%`!4`!R`&\`>`!Y
M`"``:0!M`'``;P!R`'0`90!D`"``9@!R`&\`;0`@`%<`90!B`"``<P!E`'(`
M=@!I`&,`90`@`'4`<P!I`&X`9P`@`%<`90!B`"``4P!E`'(`=@!I`&,`90`@
M`%``<@!O`'@`>0`@`$<`90!N`&4`<@!A`'0`;P!R`"X`9P!L`&\`8@!A`&P`
M(`!T`'D`<`!E`"``>`!S`&0`8P!D`&8`7P!?`&,`9`!F`'<`<P`@`&8`<@!O
M`&T`(`!S`'0`<@!U`&,`=`!U`'(`90`-``H`(``@`"``<P!T`'(`:0!N`&<`
M(`!A`&,`=`!I`&\`;@`-``H`(``@`"``>`!S`&0`8P!D`&8`7P!?`'``80!R
M`&$`;0!E`'0`90!R`',`(`!P`&$`<@!A`&T`<P`-``H`90!N`&0`(`!T`'D`
M<`!E``T`"@`-``H`````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````$1!
M5"H`/```]@$````````@`"``(``@`"``(``@```````!``$`$``````````@
M`"``(``@`"``(``@````$``````````@`"``(``@`"``(``@````"@!X`!$`
M2`$````````@`"``(``@`"``(``@````<P!T`'(`=0!C`'0`=0!R`&4```!X
M`',`9`!C`&0`9@!?`%\`<`!A`'(`80!M`&4`=`!E`'(`<P```&T`80!I`&P`
M<@!E`&,`:0!P`&D`90!N`'0```!E`&X`=@!I`'(`;P!N`&T`90!N`'0```!M
M`&$`:0!L`&8`:0!L`&4`9`!E`',`8P!R`&D`<`!T`&D`;P!N````;0!A`&D`
M;`!M`&4`<P!S`&$`9P!E````9`!A`'0`80!W`&D`;@!D`&\`=P!C`&@`:0!L
M`&0```!L`&D`<P!T`'8`:0!E`'<`:0!T`&4`;0```'0`<@!E`&4`=@!I`&4`
M=P!I`'0`90!M````8P!O`&X`;@!E`&,`=`!I`&\`;@!I`&X`9@!O````<`!O
M`'<`90!R`&\`8@!J`&4`8P!T````W``L````__\``!``````````0!4```&`
MR0'__P``)````````0$`%0````!Z0/__``!*`````@![0$`5``"<````__\`
M`&8````#````0!4``(]`1$%4*@````"X`0$!__\``'X````$``$!0!4`````
MLT#__P``I@````4`QT!`%0``)@$``/__``"^````!@```$`5``!M0`$!__\`
M`-X````'`&0`0!4``&4```#__P``^`````@`80!`%0``90!L`/__```2`0``
M"0!N`$`5``!T`&4`__\``#`!```*``<`0!4``!0`\``1`!``````````(``@
M`"``(``@`"``(```````@0$!@`````````````````"``,``````````````
M```3`!$``@`````````#```````0`#(`"P`0`````````"``(``@`"``(``@
M`"```````!``,@`+`%@`````````(``@`"``(``@`"``(````&,`=0!S`'0`
M;P!M`&4`<@!N`'4`;0```'``<@!O`',`<`!E`&,`=`!N`'4`;0```'@`;0!L
M`',`=`!A`&X`9`!A`'(`9````#P````!`/__```0```````````-!@```&,`
M__\``"@```````````T&````90#__P``0```````````#08````````-!@``
M``````T&````````#08`````````````````````````````````````````
M``````````````````````````````````````````!$050J`$```/8!7P!C
M`&0`9@!W`',`<@!E`',`=0!L`'0```!P`&$`<@!A`&T`90!T`&4`<@!S`"@`
M>`!S`&0`.@!S`'0`<@!I`&X`9P`@`&,`=0!S`'0`;P!M`&4`<@!.`'4`;0`L
M`'@`<P!D`#H`<P!T`'(`:0!N`&<`(`!P`'(`;P!S`'``90!C`'0`3@!U`&T`
M+`!X`',`9``Z`',`=`!R`&D`;@!G`"``6`!-`$P`4P!T`&$`;@!D`&$`<@!D
M`"D`0`!X`',`9`!C`&0`9@```'@`<P!D`&,`9`!F`%\`7P!P`&$`<@!A`&T`
M90!T`&4`<@!S````$``R``@`$``````````@`"``(``@`"``(``@```````!
M``$`X``````````@`"``(``@`"``(``@````:0!N`'``=0!T`'@`;0!L````
M<`!R`&\`8P!E`',`<P!R`&4`<0!U`&4`<P!T````<`!R`&\`8P!E`',`<P!2
M`&4`<0!U`&4`<P!T`"@`6P!I`&X`70`@`#H`8P!D`&8`=P!S`"``:0!N`'``
M=0!T`%@`30!,`"D`(`!R`&4`=`!U`'(`;@`@`#H`8P!D`&8`=P!S`%(`90!S
M`'4`;`!T`"``<@!E`',`=0!L`'0`0`!U`'(`;@`Z`$,`1`!&`$,`=0!S`'0`
M;P!M`$1!5"H`1@``]@%E`'(```!F````"````"``(``@`"``(``@`"`````0
M````__\```R`$!!#`'@`<P!D`&,`9`!F`%\`7P!C`&0`9@!W`',`<@!E`',`
M=0!L`'0`+@!#`'@`<P!D`&,`9`!F`%\`7P!C`&0`9@!W`',`+@```!`````'
M``$`"@!X`!$`W@$````````@`"``(``@`"``(``@````;@!O`&X`=@!I`',`
M=0!A`&P`;P!B`&H`90!C`'0```!W`&4`8@!S`&4`<@!V`&D`8P!E`&,`;P!N
M`'0`<@!O`&P`;`!E`'(`<`!O`'(`=````',`=`!R`'4`8P!T`'4`<@!E````
M;0!A`&D`;`!R`&4`8P!I`'``:0!E`&X`=````&4`;@!V`&D`<@!O`&X`;0!E
M`&X`=````&T`80!I`&P`9@!I`&P`90!D`&4`<P!C`'(`:0!P`'0`:0!O`&X`
M``!M`&$`:0!L`&T`90!S`',`80!G`&4```!D`&$`=`!A`'<`:0!N`&0`;P!W
M`&,`:`!I`&P`9````&P`:0!S`'0`=@!I`&4`=P!I`'0`90!M````=`!R`&4`
M90!V`&D`90!W`&D`=`!E`&T```!C`&\`;@!N`&4`8P!T`&D`;P!N`&D`;@!F
M`&\```!P`&\`=P!E`'(`;P!B`&H`1$%4*@!$``#V`5``<@!O`'@`>0`@`&D`
M;0!P`&\`<@!T`&4`9``@`&8`<@!O`&T`(`!7`&4`8@`@`',`90!R`'8`:0!C
M`&4`(`!U`',`:0!N`&<`(`!7`&4`8@`@`%,`90!R`'8`:0!C`&4`(`!0`'(`
M;P!X`'D`(`!'`&4`;@!E`'(`80!T`&\`<@`N`&<`;`!O`&(`80!L`"``=`!Y
M`'``90`@`'@`<P!D`&,`9`!F`%\`7P!C`&0`9@!W`',`4@!E`',`=0!L`'0`
M(`!F`'(`;P!M`"``<P!T`'(`=0!C`'0`=0!R`&4`"@`@`"``(`!S`'0`<@!I
M`&X`9P`@`$,`=0!S`'0`;P!M`&4`<@!.`'4`;0!B`&4`<@`*`"``(``@`',`
M=`!R`&D`;@!G`"``0P!U`',`=`!O`&T`90!R`$X`80!M`&4`"@`@`"``(`!S
M`'0`<@!I`&X`9P`@`%``<@!O`',`<`!E`&,`=`!.`'4`;0!B`&4`<@`*`"``
M(``@`',`=`!R`&D`;@!G`"``0P!U`',`=`!3`'0`80!T`'4`<P!#`&0`"@`@
M`"``(`!S`'0`<@!I`&X`9P`@`$,`=0!S`'0`10!F`&8`90!C`'0`:0!V`&4`
M1`!A`'0`90`*`"``(``@`',`=`!R`&D`;@!G`"``0P!U`',`=`!$050J````
M`#@`0P!A`&X`8P!E`&P`;`!A`'0`:0!O`&X`1`!A`'0`90`*`&4`;@!D`"``
M=`!Y`'``90`*``T`"@``````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M`````````````$1!5"H`2```]@%E`&,`=````'@`<P!D`&,`9`!F`%\`7P!C
M`&0`9@!W`',```!X`',`9`!C`&0`9@!?`%\`8P!D`&8`=P!S`'(`90!S`'4`
M;`!T````>`!S`&0`8P!D`&8`7P!?`'``80!R`&$`;0!E`'0`90!R`',````L
M`2``(`#__P``$`````````!`%0``<`!N`/__```P```````````5``!T`&4`
M__\``&(````"`',`0!4``&<`90#__P``=@````,`-P)`%0``80!N`/__``"2
M````!`!O`$`5``!,````__\``*H````%`&$`0!4``&,`9`#__P``T@````8`
M<`!`%0``;P!N`/__``#J````!P`A`4`5```.@*<!__\```H!```(`&D`0!4`
M`'0`80#__P``)`$```D`<@!`%0`````A`?__```^`0``"@!R`$`5``!R````
M__\``%P!```+````0!4```````#__P``=`$```P```!`%0``<P!T`/__``"0
M`0``#0!T`$`5`````'0`__\``+@!```.`&4`0!4``!0`\``1`!``````````
M(``@`"``(``@`"``(```````X0`!@`````````````````"``,`!``$`````
M```````6`!(`!`````$````/``$````5````1$%4*@!*``#V`0&`$``R``L`
M+@`````````@`"``(``@`"``(``@````<`!R`&\`8P!E`',`<P!R`&4`<0!U
M`&4`<P!T````%```````__\``!```````````!4`P!``,@`+`(H!````````
M(``@`"``(``@`"``(````'@`<P!D`&,`9`!F````>`!M`&P`;@!S````<P!O
M`&$`<````'@`<P!D````=`!N`',```!P`&(`7P!?`'0`80!R`&<`90!T`&X`
M80!M`&4`<P!P`&$`8P!E````8@!I`&X`9`!I`&X`9P!S`'0`>0!L`&4```!E
M`&X`9`!P`&\`:0!N`'0```!?`%\`>`!S`&0`8P!D`&8`7P!?`&,`9`!F`'<`
M<P```&D`7P!?`'@`<P!D`&,`9`!F`%\`7P!C`&0`9@!W`',```!?`%\`>`!S
M`&0`8P!D`&8`7P!?`&,`9`!F`'<`<P!R`&4`<P!U`&P`=````&D`7P!?`'@`
M<P!D`&,`9`!F`%\`7P!C`&0`9@!W`',`<@!E`',`=0!L`'0```!?`%\`>`!S
M`&0`8P!D`&8`7P!?`'``80!R`&$`;0!E`'0`90!R`',```!I`%\`7P!X`',`
M9`!C`&0`9@!?`%\`<`!A`'(`80!M`&4`=`!E`'(`<P```!@!H``@`/__``!$
M050J`````+@!$````'0!`(``DP8`H`!V`/__```>````L@$`@`"3!@"@`&,`
M__\``"H```#T`0"``),&`*``:0#__P``-````$`"`(``DP8`H`!L`/__```\
M````@@(`@`"3!@"@`'(`__\``$0```""`@"``),&`*``:0#__P``;````*("
M`(``DP8`H`!T`/__``"&````J@(`@`"3!@"@`&4`__\``)@````2`P"``),&
M`*``;`#__P``N``````````$CPR`H`!I`/__``#:````E`,`@`"3!@"@`',`
M__\```8!````````!(\-@*``=P#__P``-`$``"8%`(``DP8`H`!D`/__``!>
M`0````````2/#H```````$T&`'0!`(``DP8`L@$`@`"3!@#T`0"``),&`$`"
M`(``DP8`@@(`@`"3!@""`@"``),&`*("`(``DP8`J@(`@`"3!@`2`P"``),&
M```````$CPR`E`,`@`"3!@``````!(\-@"8%`(``DP8```````2/#H`B````
M'````!````!``````````!4```#__P``#8`!@/__`@```````````/__````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M`````````````````````$1!5"H`````>@%0`'(`;P!X`'D`(`!I`&T`<`!O
M`'(`=`!E`&0`(`!F`'(`;P!M`"``5P!E`&(`(`!S`&4`<@!V`&D`8P!E`"``
M=0!S`&D`;@!G`"``5P!E`&(`(`!3`&4`<@!V`&D`8P!E`"``4`!R`&\`>`!Y
M`"``1P!E`&X`90!R`&$`=`!O`'(`+@!G`&P`;P!B`&$`;``@`'0`>0!P`&4`
M(`!X`',`9`!C`&0`9@!?`%\`<`!A`'(`80!M`&4`=`!E`'(`<P`@`&8`<@!O
M`&T`(`!S`'0`<@!U`&,`=`!U`'(`90`*`"``(``@`',`=`!R`&D`;@!G`"``
M8P!U`',`=`!O`&T`90!R`$X`=0!M``H`(``@`"``<P!T`'(`:0!N`&<`(`!P
M`'(`;P!S`'``90!C`'0`3@!U`&T`"@`@`"``(`!S`'0`<@!I`&X`9P`@`%@`
M30!,`%,`=`!A`&X`9`!A`'(`9``*`&4`;@!D`"``=`!Y`'``90`*``T`"@``
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
A````````````````````````````````````````````
`
end
0
Bruce

Web service client and content type not text/xml
Hi. I'm trying to connect to a web service (third party). The web service's response is served as application/xml, instead of the usual text/xml I've used to see. I have 2 questions about that: A) Is that a standard and valid way of serving a WS-I compliant, standard, SOAP web service? B) The proxy client (the class autogenerated by VS) crash saying it expected text/xml and found application/xml. Is there a way to force it to eat it? Thank you! I know I posted this months ago, but I'm still curious about this :) Back then we simply got the third party to change things by...

xml stream from client to xml web service
I'm trying to send a serialized object based of an xsd to an xml web service by an xml stream. I've serialized it into a MemoryStream and trying to sent it to the service that I've made. The service should except this xml stream and create a serialized class of his own.   Giving the fact that I need to pass the Object as an xml stream, is it a good choisse to take a MemoryStream class for me? Trying to pass the MemoryStream instance made at the client side I get a compilation error as the instance made at the client side is recognized as a System.Io.MemoryStream while the argum...

Web Service
Hi, I'm writing a web service to receive XML, but via SOAP it fails (at times), but HTTP post works. This causes it to fail (web service doesn't respond at all to the request) <soap:Envelope xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">  <soap:Body>    <HelloWorld xmlns="http://tempuri.org/">      <strInput><foo bar="true"/></strInput>    </HelloWorld>  </soap:Body><...

DynamicPopulateExtender: Web Service call failed: 12152, Web Service call failed: 12031
Hi, I'm using a DynamicPopulateExtender to take the value of a SELECT dropdown and pass it to an onpage web service (defined with <System.Web.Services.WebMethod()> _ '<System.Web.Script.Services.ScriptMethod()>) and as PUBLIC SHARED FUNCTION myfunction(contextKey as string) as string. The function returns the html for a listbox. Everything seems to fire properly on the client but when the web service is called by the Javascript function, I get Web Service call failed: 12152 or Web Service call failed: 12031 Any pointers would be appreciated.  Do...

web service SOAP Headers
If this isn't the right forum, let me know what is.Is there a difference between SOAP serialization and  and XML serialization.I have been reading heavily and am now quite confused.I understand that SOAP serialization produces XML, but perhaps without a specific schema or a scheme very different from XML. In the context of web services, the XML Serializer is used to produce XML in SOAP format. What you may be getting confused about is that there is also a "runtime serialization" subsystem. This can serialize data either using a Binary Formatter, or a SOAP Formatter. It...

PB 11.5.1 (4011)
Hello Everyone, I am getting a strange error when calling a C# Web Service in PB 11.5.1 (4011). System.OutOfMemoryException When my application starts, I do the following: application global variable n_uploaded_files gnv_uploaded_files open event of application gnv_uploaded_files = CREATE n_uploaded_files n_uploaded_files instance variable s2010_upload_web_service iproxy_webservice SoapConnection iSOAP_connection constructor event of n_uploaded_files isoap_connection = CREATE SoapConnection of_instantiateservice(iproxy_webservice, "s201...

web service Unable to cast object of type 'System.Xml.XmlNode[]' to type MyObject
  Hi people i'm using web services to get information from an internal network, but i'm facing some troubles, i need some help. Here is my problem. i have an object that i have devveloped like this [System.Xml.Serialization.XmlInclude(typeof(MyObject))] public MyObject{   public string name; public string url;     }, so i have an object that return property's and i have an Web Service that returns me an arrayList of MyObject, so far so good, here is my webmethod of my web service.   [WebMethod] [XmlInclude(typeof(PHCRLInfo)) ] public ArrayList...

ASP.NET Web Service VS XML Web Service
Folks Can you tell me the difference beween ASP.NET Web Service and XML Web Service. How to create XML Web Service using Visual Studio as I know only to create ASP.NET Web Service using Visual Studio (vide Code Snippet).   Code Snippet: using System; using System.Collections; using System.ComponentModel; using System.Data; using System.Linq; using System.Web; using System.Web.Services; using System.Web.Services.Protocols; using System.Xml.Linq;namespace WebService1 { /// <summary> /// Summary description for Service1 /// </summary>[WebService(Namespac...

Web Service Client for Sharepoint Web Service Lists.asmx
Can retrieve lists on home page but not deeped. For example, http://myportal/default.aspx works with Web Reference http://myportal/_vti_bin/Lists.asmxHowever, I need a list from this page http://myportal/C6/Facility%20Rentals/default.aspxand the only Web Reference that i can get close is http://myportal/C6/_vti_bin/Lists.aspxand this one can not see the List I need. I have the correct List and View GUID hexnumbers. Please help!!!!! I have also tried the List Data Retrieval Service   DspSts.asmx and am not able to return any listsexcept for top level lists. Please help. Dim stsQu...

Get soap envelope from web service
I am using a web service hosted by one of our application service providers. I invoke the service by creating and populating objects exposed to me by their web service. My call is executing without error, but the expected result object is returning empty. To troubleshoot the problem, the tech support team has asked me for a copy of the soap evelope for the request I am sending.  Is there any way I can get that.  It seems to me that the soap envelopes are being created by their web service and unless one of their objects exposes the xml through some property, the...

Web Service - Soap Envelope
Hello, I have a problem using a Web Service generated with the Web Service Proxy Wizard using .Net Engine. I can connect the Service and work with some functions, but some of them have problems. The company who develop the Web Service want to see the corresponding Soap Envelope. I am new to Web Services so I do not know how to get this. Can someone help me. Greetings Sven Grab a copy of Fiddler (http://www.fiddler2.com/fiddler2/) or Charles (http://www.charlesproxy.com/), run that, and then call the web services. Either of them will grab the request and response, including th...

SOAP Web Service Problem (problema con un web service)
Please help, I can't read a webservice method (webmethod) from asmx web service, with Delphi firemonkey, In my first try I put a WDSL Importer, and I can retrive data from simplex type (string, booleans, integers) but when the method returns a DataSet, i loose my way. Por favor, ayuda, no puedo leer datos de un web service si el metodo que regresa es un DataSet, el web service esta hecho en dot.net así que es un asmx, utilizando el WDSL importes, traje datos sencillos como enteros, boleanos y otros, pero en el caso de arreglos como un DataSet no lo he conseguido, estoy perdido, y l...

Web Service with complex data type as input
I have this web method defined:     [WebMethod]    public void ImportUser(Custom.Namespance.User user)    {      //...    } it takes as an argument a complex data type.  The data type is defined as:     Namespace Customer.Namespace    {      public class User      {        public string name;        public string blah;    ...

Web resources about - (for Bruce) XML with complex types in SOAP envelope fails in PB web service client - sybase.webservices

Envelope - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An envelope is a common packaging item, usually made of thin flat material. It is designed to contain a flat object, such as a letter or card ...

Facebook Integration Finally Included In Netflix Envelope
Netflix users can finally link their accounts to their Facebook profiles following a long battle in Washington, D.C., which resulted in last ...

The Envelope (@Envelope) on Twitter

Budget Envelopes for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store
Get Budget Envelopes on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Envelopes - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Envelopes, full of digitised prints.

Ariana Grande - Push The Envelope (Q&A on the Honda Stage at iHeartRadio Theater LA) - YouTube
Ariana Grande shares with Mario Lopez and the iHeartRadio audience her thoughts on collaborating with other artists and her love for her new ...

Rare SA paintings found in envelope - HeraldSun Search Search
... find has unearthed four paintings by celebrated 19th century artist Colonel James Hesketh Biggs. THE paintings were found in an unmarked envelope ...

Rare SA paintings found in envelope
A CHANCE find has unearthed four paintings by celebrated 19th century artist Colonel James Hesketh Biggs.

Diamond ring in blank envelope baffles Sunshine Coast police
A blank envelope anonymously mailed to the Nambour Police Station contained more than just words - the precious package also had a gold diamond ...

Malcolm Turnbull says China 'pushing the envelope' in South China Sea; won't live in Kirribilli House ...
New Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull says China's actions in the South China Sea are pushing the envelope.