the problem about updating the PB application into Web application

I developped a PB application by using PB 6.5.  I want to update it into
Web application. How can I finish the task
under the condition of lest modification of the old PB application.
Please give me some schemes.

wangjun
6/27/2000 2:18:00 PM
sybase.webdeploykit 728 articles. 0 followers. Follow

1.  Please don't cross-post.

2.  If you don't want to modify the old PB app, you can get it to the web
using the web deployment kit with few, if any, changes.

On Tue, 27 Jun 2000 22:18:00 +0800,
 in sybase.public.webdeploykit
wangjun <wj@ascc2000.sjtu.edu.cn> wrote:
>I developped a PB application by using PB 6.5.  I want to update it into
>Web application. How can I finish the task
>under the condition of lest modification of the old PB application.
>Please give me some schemes.
>
>Thanks

Bruce Armstrong [TeamSybase]
mailto:Bruce.Armstrong@teamsybase.com

Preach the gospel at all times. If necessary, use words. [Francis of Assisi]
http://www.kidbrothers.org                | http://www.fccwc.org
http://www.harvest.org/knowgod/index.htm  | http://www.needhim.org

Bruce