SQLREMOTE??

Is DBREMOTE for SQL Server for NT available yet?  If so, how can I get it?
I have a new copy of SQLSERVER Pro for NT that came with a voucher for the
DBERMOTE when available.  Says I need to send it in with the receipt, but
obtained it from an info seminar that we attended (495.00 for the seminar
w/free copy of software).  If not available, when??

Currently have SQLA as consolidated, but looking to upgrade it to SQL
Server.

TIA,
Scot Lovdahl
Illinois Dept. of Corrections
0
Scot
6/23/1997 4:30:47 PM
sybase.sqlserver.nt 2169 articles. 0 followers. Follow

SQLServer future on NT
Hi, does anybody know here about Sybase development plans of Adaptive Server on NT? I know both Adaptive Server 11.x and Microsoft SQL Server 7.0 very thoroughly, and I think position of Microsoft SQL Server 7.0 is going very strong on NT. Will Sybase proceed with this development, despite of small position here? Hi Michal CSPDBA,MCP We already have. ASE 12 has been available on NT for a while now. cheers, tonyi michal.mikulik@neos.cz wrote: > Hi, > does anybody know here about Sybase development plans of Adaptive Server on > NT? > I know both Adaptive ...

Last EBF for SQLServer 11.9.2 under NT
I have installed Sybase SQL Server 11.9.2 under NT "Adaptive Server Enterprise/11.9.2/1031/P/NT (IX86)/OS 3.51,4.0/FBU/Fri Aug 14 01:42:41 1998" What last EBF I must install for normal work and where I can find it. Thank you. Victor Chernenko. victor@ibis.kherson.ua Victor Chernenko wrote: > > I have installed Sybase SQL Server 11.9.2 under NT > "Adaptive Server Enterprise/11.9.2/1031/P/NT (IX86)/OS 3.51,4.0/FBU/Fri Aug > 14 01:42:41 1998" > > What last EBF I must install for normal work and where I can find it. ASE ...

tuning NT MS-SQLserver 2000/8.0
we have been running Sybase on NT, but recently had to also install MS SQLserver 2000/8.0 - So - I thought I would also pose the question here in the Sybase knowledge world, since we all bump into MS somewhere along the road... how - if you can - monitor MS-SQL 2000/8.0 and it's internal counters ? with previous experience using Sybase, we had an internal Sybase stored procedure - sp_sysmon - that would capture all the Sybase internal engine counters, and then print out a complete diagnostic report - As I understand MS-SQL 2000/8.0 - it relies totally on NT Perf Monitor...

nt
Name: yumyum Email: yumyum366atyahoodotcom Product: Minefield Summary: nt Comments: y Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9a3pre) Gecko/20070217 Minefield/3.0a3pre ...

SqlServer
When I am trying to insert values into a table which is created using Sql Server. I am gettin Sql Exception : " String or Binary Data would be truncated.The Statement has been terminated. " Please help me out to trouble shoot this error.   With regards Khasim the string ur sending to ur database, is larger than the amount specified for that field Meaning if u have varchar(10) for ur field in datatbase increase it lets say to varchar(100). that should workRegardsRamzi--------------------------------------------Dont Forget to mark the post as answered once replied. Hey Khas...

SqlServer
HI, I am using GridView as                               Image        Quotes         Postdate        Actions Database Types       Varchar     Varchar         Datetime       Activate  Delete The problem is I a...

MS SQLServer 6.5 problem when having PB5.0.3(32bit) and Pb6.0 on the same NT Machine
Help! I'm having a problem with PB 5.0.3 and PB 6.0 on the same machine. Some history: We are running a PB5 application (16bit) in a Windows 3.11 environment but are doing some of the development on NT(PB5.0.3 32 bit). When we compile the app, we do it on a 16 bit machine. Up until now, we've been able to run the app with no problems on both Windows 3.11 and NT. Last week I installed PB6 on my NT machine and within a few days I was starting to have problems running the app in develepment in PB 5. The only thing I did in PB 6 so far is just try to connect to the MSS SQ...

NT Scheduler VS NT Service
Just thinking whats the difference between 1. Writing an EXE and attaching it to a windows scheduler 2. Writing an NT service and running. can you tell me which is nice option and why? forum.nasum:can you tell me which is nice option and why? You would use the service if you want it to run at a set interval like every 5 mins etcIf you want to run something at a specific time of the day/week then use the Scheduler  I am sorry..I am not able to accept with you..!! As I can sete DAY/WEEK scheduler in service also..!! Just it needs two lines of code..!! forum.nasum:I am sor...

Moving from NT/Intel to NT/Alpha
Does anyone have any experience migrating a System 11 server from an Intel box to an alpha box, both running NT 4.0? I am trying to find out if I can do a dump and load, or if I will have to bcp out then in? Thanks Larry Stavinoha wrote: > > Does anyone have any experience migrating a System 11 server from an Intel > box to an alpha box, both running NT 4.0? I am trying to find out if I can > do a dump and load, or if I will have to bcp out then in? Hi Larry, The dump/load *might* work. Not supported by Sybase though. Try it and find out. Maybe a 2mb tes...

Dealing with SQLServer via SQLServer Projects
Hello everyone, I just saw a type of projects in Whidbey called SQL Server Project, I worked little with it. But my question is, will it be better to use this project to creat all my DB fucntions insted of doing it via SQL Server itself ( will it better to do these functions from my B.Layer instead of DB.Layer ) ? ThanksAyman Farouk || dotnetmatrix.nethttp://geekswithblogs.net/aymanfm The Sql Server Project is a project for creating classes to use in SQL Server “Yukon”. /Fredrik Normén - fredrikn @ twitterMicrosoft MVP, MCSD, MCAD, MCTASPInsidersMy Blog well, actually I had t...

NT VM access to NT Services
I installed the WDK Server on an NT box. I'm in a situation where each of the remote clients (running on the server as separate VM's) need access to an NT service running on the server. Is there any way to allow global access to the NT service from all NT VM's? ...

ASA - NT vs. ASE
Can asa on NT handle 100, possibly 150+ concurrent users doing complex queries? At what point should ASE on NT be considered over ASA on NT? Is there any threshold (or rule of thumb) for the number of concurrent users for ASA? Thanks, Reggie The answer is always "it depends". Number of users is one factor, but volume of transactions and complexity of queries are more significant factors. We do have customers with 150-200 concurrent users on an ASA server. Keep in mind that ASA supports multiple processors, so it is most likely just a question of sizing the ...

about SQLserver ?
I have this error: 'Login failed for user 'NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE'. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Login failed for user 'NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE'. Source Error: Line 20: { Line 21: myconnection = new SqlConnection("Data Source=WAEL-PC;Initial Catalog=Msgrdb;Integrated ...

Compatibility SQLServer 2000 vs SQLServer 2005
I'm working with VWD (.net 2.0 and sqlserver express)... does my apps would work with .net 2.0 with sqlserver 2000? If not, why? Thanks subgurim.net: blog de ASP.NET 2.0 con C# en castellanoes-asp.net: el portal de ASP.NET en castellano As long as you don't use the new features shipped with Sql 2005, you can use Sql 2000. For example the Membership, Roles and Profile features work on Sql 2000 without any problem./Fredrik Normén - fredrikn @ twitterMicrosoft MVP, MCSD, MCAD, MCTASPInsidersMy Blog...

SQLRemote
I have a problem replicating data between remote database(s) ASA 6.0.2 and the consolidate database ASE 11.9.2 on Sun Solaris. The replication seems to work on some occasions and doesn't on others. I installed the SQLRemote for ASE on a NT machine. The message file type used is File. I always execute a commit statement after an insert/update/delete. Please help. Thanks. Can you be more specific on what the problem is. Are there any error messages? Any messages what so ever? Is it specific to certain tables? What do the publications look like? -- David Fishburn Sybas...

Web resources about - SQLREMOTE?? - sybase.sqlserver.nt