SQL Remote ASE - ASE

hi

did anybody know when SQL Remote support blob (image, text) replicacion for
ASE - ASE?

our company need this feature.

joan caceres
electro sur este s.a.a.

0
jmcd
8/11/1999 4:11:48 PM
sybase.sqlserver.nt 2169 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hello Joan,

Support for image and text replication with SQL Remote went in as of  ASA 6
mainline, 6.0.01.1256,
and SA maintenance 5.5.04 build 1938.

Regards,
Bob Bauer
Sybase Technical Support

jmcd wrote:

> hi
>
> did anybody know when SQL Remote support blob (image, text) replicacion for
> ASE - ASE?
>
> our company need this feature.
>
> joan caceres
> electro sur este s.a.a.

0
Robert

SQL Remote 6 cliend w SQL Remote 9 server
The documentation for ASA 9 states Software upgrades can be one site at a time Older Message Agents can exchange messages with Version 9 Message Agents as long as the COMPRESSION database option is set to a value of -1 (minus one). There is no need to upgrade software throughout the installation simultaneously. Does the COMPRESSION value need to be 1 at the consolidated only, or at the consolidated and the remotes? <Tom Iarusso> wrote: > The documentation for ASA 9 states > > Software upgrades can be one site at a time Older Message > Agents can excha...

SQL Remote message "A SQL Remote message has been deleted"
I have got the following message will sql RemoteAgent is sending messages at the conslidated database I. 03/14 02:08:53 A SQL Remote Message has been deleted And the message has been repeated 20 times before sending again I am using SQL Anywhere 5.5.05 Build 2509 and SMTP messaging Thanks This message was posted during the sending phase and not the receiving stage? Did you go to an old backup of the consolidated database without applying log files to get you back to the same point before you started recovery? Reg Domaratzki "Haytham Arafa" <haytham...

Creating a custom migration process for SQL Remote databases / handling of SQL Remote tables
Hi all, I would like to invite you have a look at one more SQL Remote-related question on the SQLA website (particularly, as I have asked them:) http://sqla.stackexchange.com/questions/1080 Kind regards Volker ...

How to import excel sheet into SQL Database in SQL Server from Remote SQL Client
 Hi all, I need to import Excel sheet into SQL Database in SQL Server machine.this excel sheet can be kept in any where.it may client or server machines.but I need to import it using any SQL client(Remote Client in web) machine.I can do it using  SQL Sever Machine.but it doesn't work using SQL Client  machine.I need to do it using  SQL query.it imported using Import/Export wizard in SQL through SQL Client machine.but it can't using SQL quary.Please tel me how I do this.Following are my code.---------------------------------------------------------------------...

Managing SQL Remote from remote computers
Hello, I'm running ASE 11.9.2 under NTS 4.0 w/SP3. I've installed SQL Remote as well. I can see and manage the SQL Remote folder on the machine running the server, but I am unable to see the SQL Remote folder from my Win 98 laptop. Is this normal? If not, how can I enable remote administration. I REALLY hate the thought of driving to the office (1 hour one way) to look into errors I could fix remotely ... Thanks, Tom ...

Setting up SQL Remote for existing remote DBs
I'm trying to set up a consolidated database using SQL Remote based on several existing remote databases. I'm using ASA 6.0.3.2747. I could use suggestions on the best approach for getting the data from each of the existing remote databases (approx. 20 of them), into the consolidated DB, then setting up the remote DBs properly for messaging. Only about half of the tables in each remote database are going to be maintained in the consolidated DB. The rest will reside exclusively in each remote database. Andrea Parsons There are a lot of things to consider when you t...

SQL Remote Remote messages through Microsoft Exchange
One of our customers has the following configuration : An NT Server with a SQL Anywhere 5.5.04 Database which is replicating with approximately 40 remote users. The database as well as dbremote is running as a service. The replication is using Microsoft Exchange as transportation system for the messages send to them. The publisher has a specific user account in the mail system that no one else uses. Each time we send messages a copy of these mail-messages are placed in the 'Send mail' folder. This folder is never cleaned, so after a certain period the mail database is o...

SQL Anywhere for QNX -> SQL Anywhere for NT
Hello! I have a system (local server with http-server and Sybase SQL Anywhere) on QNX - several cgi-programs written on Watcom C with embedded SQL. Now I want to try to move all programs to Win NT. But I don't have time to entirely rewrite all the programs. Also currently I don't have opportunity to try SQL Anywhere for NT. So before I begin to experiment I want to ask some questions. First of all, I want to try to recompile all my cgi-programs with Watcom C for DOS using SQL Anywhere for NT sql-preprocessor. (btw, I don't use any qnx-specific functions in my programs). ...

Replicating trigger action with SQL remote (SQL/Anywhere)
I need to replicate the actions of a trigger in one of my tables. I've tried to use the -t option when running dbremote, but this still does not replicate the trigger actions. Is there a solution to this problem? I need to replicate the action of the trigger because I'm trying to do the following: I need a sigle unique id for record in a table, and that table may be inserted into at any number of remote databases, and at the consolidated database. I've used an autoincrement column and a current publisher column as the actual unique primary key, and have another column ...

SQL Express

SQL Remote
I'd like to know if SQL Remote works fine via FTP on Solaris 2.6 Does it has good performance? Anyone had made this? Rui Ribeiro I just double checked the 6.0.2 help file and as of 6.0.2 the FILE message type is still the only message type supported on any of the unix platforms. This means that dbremote on Solaris has to use the FILE message types. Your remotes on a Windows platform could use FTP to send and receive messages from the Solaris based FTP server. -- --------------------------------------- Rob Waywell Sybase Please Respond to Newsgroups Rui Ribeiro wro...

SQL Remote?
Is SQL Remote for SQL Server available yet? Yes, The Sybase Adaptive Server 11.5 has SQL Remote for SQL Server but Windows NT only. Scot Lovdahl <slovdahl@idoc.state.il.us> escreveu no artigo <01bc969b$215a13e0$bc0110ac@400030001074>... > Is SQL Remote for SQL Server available yet? > ...

SQL Remote
I just got back from ISUG, and while there, was told that one can now run SQL Remote on ASE 11.5 running on Solaris. I have a need to replicate between SQL Anywhere on NT and ASE 11.5 on Solaris. I just received ASE 11.5 for Solaris, and I can't find anything in Sybooks on SQL Remote under Unix. Has anyone had any experience with this? Carl ...

SQL Remote
That would be a great thing if you make a tool that gives us an opportunity to look at what does dbremote prepare to send to a particular remote user. Some of this is already built into 6.0.3 Look under DBTran, specifically the -i... switches. Give it a try and let us know what you think. I did a posting on the replication newsgroup about some of its uses: New SQLRemote recovery options in 6.0.3 (I think was the subject) -- David Fishburn Sybase Please only post to the newsgroup Levin Alexander <lsasha@unact.ru> wrote in message news:YypUgT3H$GA.305@forums.sy...

TrendMicro PCCelin and SQL Remote with SQL Anywhere 9,02
Hi, following trouble: Sometimes the consolidated Database sais there are corrupt messages while receiving messages. After stopping the antivirus on remote side pc it works fine. The SQL Remote works with SMTP. So we deaktivated the scan of smtp outgoing messages. However the same problem will occur sometimes. Is there a temporary folder where sqlremote creates the outgoing messages? May be that the antivivirus software modifies these temporary files ?? For any help - thanks in advance! Greetings Frank Steinmann There should be no storage of smtp based message ...

Web resources about - SQL Remote ASE - ASE - sybase.sqlserver.nt

Microsoft Remote Web Workplace - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Remote Web Workplace is a feature of Microsoft's Windows Small Business Server , Windows Home Server 2011 , and the midsize business-focused ...

Injured in the middle of nowhere:Royal Flying Doctors survey aims to reduce injuries in remote areas
... Flying Doctors Service played a key role in saving his life. The RFDS is embarking on a research project into accidents and injuries in remote ...

Deal: Get NVIDIA’s Shield Android TV for $50 off this Black Friday (plus a free Shield Remote!)
Just a few days ago NVIDIA announced that it has begun throwing in a free Shield Remote ($50 value) with the purchase of a Shield Android TV ...

Sony plans PS4 streaming to Mac & PC with Remote Play app
Sony Computer Entertainment president Shuhei Yoshida on Friday said his company intends to release an official Remote Play title that will allow ...

Price Drop: Camera Plus: For The Best Macro Photos & Remote Photography
Camera Plus: For The Best Macro Photos & Remote Photography 4.5 Device: iOS Universal Category: Photography Price: Free, Version: 4.5 ( iTunes ...

All-new Amazon Fire TV with voice remote on sale for $25 off
Watch more than 250,000 TV episodes and movies with this Cyber Monday deal and say goodbye to cable TV. The all-new Amazon Fire TV is on sale ...

Google Cast Remote Display Plugin for Unity
Posted by Leon Nicholls , Developer Programs Engineer Today we launched the Google Cast Remote Display plugin for Unity to make it easy to take ...

PS4 Remote Play officially coming to PC and Mac
The PS Vita gameplay streaming service is set to expand to desktops, President of Sony Worldwide Studios Shuhei Yoshida confirms.

How to undo accidental time skips on Siri Remote
The new Apple TV’s Siri Remote is great, except for all of those times that it isn’t. We’ve run afoul of the remote’s touchpad a few times; it’s ...

Sony confirms official PS4 Remote Play app for Windows and Mac
Well that was quick. It's only been a couple of days since someone came up with an unofficial app to stream PlayStation 4 gaming to PC, but earlier ...