NT 4.0 support

------=_NextPart_000_01BC7A47.996AA0E0

Is NT 4.0 officially supported for Sybase SQLServer 11.x ?

Any known issues ?

We plan to install a new server and are wondering if we should stay on NT
3.51 or move to NT 4.0

Regards,
Roger
------=_NextPart_000_01BC7A47.996AA0E0

color=3D"#000000" face=3D"Arial">Is NT 4.0 officially supported for =
install a new server and are wondering if we should stay on NT 3.51 or =
------=_NextPart_000_01BC7A47.996AA0E0--

0
Roger
6/16/1997 8:20:54 AM
sybase.sqlserver.nt 2169 articles. 0 followers. Follow

>Is NT 4.0 officially supported for Sybase SQLServer 11.x ?

I not sure about this, but I'm running it both on my Laptop and on my
server under NT 4.0 Server without any problems other than my own mistakes.

-Monica.
monicao@tiac.net

0
Monica
6/23/1997 4:25:54 PM
Roger Kapp wrote:

> Is NT 4.0 officially supported for Sybase SQLServer 11.x ?
>
> Any known issues ?
>
> We plan to install a new server and are wondering if we should stay on
> NT 3.51 or move to NT 4.0
>
> Regards,
> Roger

Yes of course. We used Sybase 11 for NT 4.0 ( SP3 ) more than 3 month.

Regards
 Vladimir.
0
Vladimir
6/26/1997 12:04:11 PM
I will like to know if there are any known
conflicts with Sybase SQL and Pervasive SQL 2000
engines.
I need to install DacEasy V 10 windows on  a NT 4 server
and in this server there are two software 1. Payroll
and H R package. Both uses Sybase as their database.
DacEasy base is pervasive SQL 2000 engine.
0
skm3a

Pb 4.0 with NT 4.0
Hi, Here a problem with Pb 4.0 on NT. 1. There is an existing datawindow with one table (A) selected. 2. Another table (B) is added in the select, but no columns are picked from table B. 3. Tables A and B are joined. 4. Go to the design of the datawindow. Then go back to Edit Data Source. 5. Table B disappears from the select. If anybody knows what the problem is ? TIA, Mahendra Dhamdhere Mahendra, I would suspect that PB is making a decision to drop the table because no columns are selected from it. Just curious - why join with that table if you don't nee...

Pb 4.0 with NT 4.0
Hi, Here a problem with Pb 4.0 on NT. 1. There is an existing datawindow with one table (A) selected. 2. Another table (B) is added in the select, but no columns are picked from table B. 3. Tables A and B are joined. 4. Go to the design of the datawindow. Then go back to Edit Data Source. 5. Table B disappears from the select. If anybody knows what the problem is ? TIA, Mahendra Dhamdhere Mahendra, I would suspect that PB is making a decision to drop the table because no columns are selected from it. Just curious - why join with that table if you don't nee...

Webaccess on NT 4.0 with IIS 4.0
Can someone recommend system specifications to run Webaccess on a Windows NT 4.0 with IIS 4. I'll be running the webaccess as a service? Possible number of users connecting would be about 50 to 100. I'm currently running GroupWise 6 and NetWare 6 on a separate NetWare server. Jim, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting. That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply. Has your problem been resolved? If not, you might try one of the following options: - Do a search of our knowledgebase at http://supp...

Optima
Does anyone know if there are current problems running Optima 1.5 Patch 1 on NT 3.51 ? We are experiencing numerous GPF's and anomalies with 3.51 which we do not experience with under Win95. Do you think that NT 4.0 will rectify these problems? KJ Keith Janke <keith.janke@mci.com> wrote in article <33317051.149C@mci.com>... > Does anyone know if there are current problems running Optima 1.5 > Patch 1 on NT 3.51 ? We are experiencing numerous GPF's and anomalies > with 3.51 which we do not experience with under Win95. Do you think > that NT 4.0...

Deploying 16 bit PB 4.0 to NT 4.0
Development environment PB4.0 Maint Rel 6, 16 bit version runnning under Win95. One of our run time environments is Win NT 4.0 SP3. Database is SQL Server V6.5 SP3. App executes as expected in WFW 3.11 and Win95. Under Win Nt 4.0, I get a "File Error" message window stating "Cannot Find MSDBLIB3.DLL" when the app attempts to 'log in' to the db. The MSDBLIB3.DLL is located in the C:\mssql\bin directory which is in the PATH (included in AUTOEXEC.NT). Anybody know what's wrong? I can't seem to find any PB documentation which addresses deployment...

PB 4.0 Timer event not triggered in NT Server 4.0
Hi, We have an app. written in PB4.0 that uses timer function. Recently, we converted our NT server from 3.51 to 4.0. The app. now is not function properly, it seemed not triggering the timer event at all. Does anyone have any suggestion to this ? Thanks Jean use the syntax timer(this,number) or the timing object. I ahd found the same thing on NT HTH Jean C. Hsi wrote: > Hi, > > We have an app. written in PB4.0 that uses timer function. Recently, we > converted our NT server from 3.51 to 4.0. The app. now is not function > properly, it seemed > ...

JDBC 7.3.4.0.2 for Window NT 4.0
Does anybody have this driver? Thanks in advance. Yiddy. ...

open client 10.0.4 on nt 4.0 terminal server edition
Although i'm able to use sqledit and ping my sybase servers, when I run Docs Open 3.71, i receive a dr watson access error with nlnwadvnt from the sybase\dll directory. any ideas?? thanks, wootene.atc@gao.gov ...

Infomaker 5.0.04 & NT 4.0 WS (Service pack 4)
I have problem. When I'm running anyone report and then close reports window I get next error: IM050.exe Exception acces violation (0x0000005), Addresss: 0x77f64d28. Any help would be appreciated! I have seen that message on NT after modifying a nested report and saving changes. What exactly are you doing? Rick Marden Primavera Systems Mari�n Lettrich, Ing. <marianl@neografia.sk> wrote in message news:fdnt03gk#GA.207@forums.sybase.com... > I have problem. When I'm running anyone report and then close reports window > I get next error: > >...

has anyone used IE Controls on NT 4.0 web server IIS 4.0?
Has anyone succesfully installed and got the IE Controls on and NT 4.0 Server with IIS 4.0? We want to use the controls but don't want to upgrade the server yet. Let me know if you have tried, and if succesful what you had to do to make it work. Thanks a Bunch George I didn't know that ASP.NET was supported on NT... I thought I read somewhere it was not....

SA 5.0.0.3 slow down on NT 4.0 server
We are having a problem with SA 5.0.0.3 slowing down over a period of time on an NT 4.0 (Service Pak 2) server Searches that used to take 5-15 secs start taking longer and longer, sometimes as long as 2-3 MINUTES. The only "solution" we have found is to shutdown the server. A warm reboot is not sufficient to return the performance to normal. We must power off the machine and restart. Once we do this, we are back to seconds for searches. Does anybody else have any input for this problem....Have already opened an issue with Sybase, seeking additional info to help diagnose the ...

Can't set up Watcom 4.0 ODBC driver on NT 3.51 or 4.0
When I try to set up a datasource using ODBC and the Watcom 4.0 drivers, I click OK, then retunr to setup and all of my ODBC settings are gone. The Watcom ODBC driver will not save my settings, only the datasource name. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance, G. Crisp gcrisp@mindspring.com ...

PB 5.0.04 on NT 4.0 running MS SQL Server 7.0?
Anyone running PB 5.0.04 on MS SQL 7.0? We're running against MS SQL 6.5 and are considering upgrading to take advantage of some of the new features. Are there new SQL drivers available or required? TIA, pat yuen pyuen@carmafinancial.com 5.0.04 doesn't work with SQL7, you'll need to upgrade to PB 6.5.1 or 7.0 Simon Pat Yuen wrote in message ... >Anyone running PB 5.0.04 on MS SQL 7.0? We're running against MS SQL 6.5 >and are considering upgrading to take advantage of some of the new features. >Are there new SQL drivers available or required?...

Using PB5.0.3(32bit) and PB 6.0 on the same development NT 4.0 PC
To whom it may concern, Help please if you can! When PB6.0 was installed on a PC (running NT4.0) that was in use as a PB5.03 (32bit) development workstation an apparent problem arose: connectivity to MS SQL Server 6.5 from PB5 was lost. What follows is the error message that is displayed when one attempts to connect to a db: PB050.exe - Bad Image The application or DLL c:\Program Files\Common Files\Powersoft Shared\pbmss050.dll is not a valid Windows NT image. Please check this against your installation diskette. The dll in question was reinstalled and connectivity ...

Web resources about - NT 4.0 support - sybase.sqlserver.nt

Air Force Civil Engineer Support Agency - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
AFCESA began as the Civil Engineer Construction Operations Group at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base , Ohio in 1966. Two years later, the new ...

KakaoTalk updated with support for interactive notifications and 3D Touch
... rival apps or even more popular messaging apps like Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp . Interactive notifications and 3D Touch support Anyway, ...

Yes, teens are still bad drivers, and the research supports it
Filed under: Driving , Safety Teens think that they are safe drivers, but a new study shows that they often engage in dangerous behaviors like ...

Speccy restores compatibility with Windows 10, supports latest Intel processors
... free Windows system information tool. The headline new feature in version 1.29 also available as a standalone portable build is improved support ...

I Sold Sex Toys to Support My Children
... for getting divorced that involved downsizing to a different house and taking on extra hours at my dental hygiene job. That, plus child support ...

Microsoft has announced the date it will kill support for its mobile operating system
Microsoft has announced that it will kill support for Windows 10 Mobile, its consumer and business operating system for smartphones, on August ...

Nevada court to decide fate of woman on life-support
Judge sets more hearings to weigh the fate of 20-year-old woman doctors have declared brain dead

Fox Leads The Charge To Support — Yes, Support — President Obama At COP21 Paris Climate Talks
... COP21 Paris climate talks just got a huge shoutout from 21st Century Fox, the parent company of Fox News Channel Fox Leads The Charge To Support ...

Poll: 9-In-10 Americans Support GMO Labeling
... by a coalition of advocacy organizations (including our colleagues at Consumers Union), found that nearly 90% of American shoppers support the ...

Cisco Improves SDN Support For Rival VMware; Adds Docker Containers
Network World Cisco Improves SDN Support For Rival VMware; Adds Docker Containers CRN Cisco is striving to shed its image as a purely proprietary ...