Fix

Hi,

You need to go to Sybase Central and click on the utilities folder.
You then need to add the hostname and port so that a connection
can be made. I assume that you can ping the linux box and have
that set up correctly. Once you have the directory services set up,
isql will allow you to log into the Sybase server on Linux.

BTW, you can ping the server in the directory services area also.

Pat

0
Patrick
2/5/1999 5:43:53 AM
sybase.sqlserver.nt 2169 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Fixes fixes fixes
Here we go again. Find attached version 1.2 of my Java wrapper classes. Dave Wolf Internet Applications Division begin 666 JavaWrappers.ssc M/"$M+5-#4DE05"!*879A5W)A<'!E<G,N<W-C(&-R96%T960@;VX@5&AU+" P M-2!!=6<@,3DY.2 P,3HT.3HT,0T*+RH@("HO#0H-"@T*+R\O+R\O+R\O+R\O M+R\O+R\O+R\O+R\O+R\O+R\O+R\O+R\O+R\O+R\O+R\O+R\O+R\O+R\O+R\O M+R\O+R\O+R\O+R\O+R\O+R\O+R\O+R\O+R\O+R\-"@T*+R\@2F%V82 M/B!0 M;W=E<D1Y;F%M;R!(96QP97(@8VQA<W-E<PT*+R\@5F5R<VEO;B Q+C(-"B\O M($1A=F4@5V]L9@T*+R\@8V]P>7)I9VAT(#$Y.3D@4WEB87-E($EN8R!...

fix not fixed?
http://www.infoworld.com/article/03/09/08/HNhackersjump_1.html ...

SQLServer future on NT
Hi, does anybody know here about Sybase development plans of Adaptive Server on NT? I know both Adaptive Server 11.x and Microsoft SQL Server 7.0 very thoroughly, and I think position of Microsoft SQL Server 7.0 is going very strong on NT. Will Sybase proceed with this development, despite of small position here? Hi Michal CSPDBA,MCP We already have. ASE 12 has been available on NT for a while now. cheers, tonyi michal.mikulik@neos.cz wrote: > Hi, > does anybody know here about Sybase development plans of Adaptive Server on > NT? > I know both Adaptive ...

NT Service Pack 6 Fix
Apparently NT Service Pack 6 introduced problems with WinSock and it is possible that it could cause problems with SQL Anywhere and ASA. Here is a story with more details and links where you can download the new service pack: http://www.zdnet.com/sr/stories/news/0,4538,2401315,00.html -- Jim Egan [TeamSybase] Houston, TX Sybase Developers Network http://sdn.sybase.com/sdn/mec/mec_home.stm ...

How do I fix Not using NAL NT Service
>>Not using NAL NT Service > > > that's not a good thing - it means that apps that require special > privileges won't run If Not using NAL NT Service is not a good thing, how do I correct it? Thanks, Kathy Kathy Steinbrueck > > > Not using NAL NT Service > > > > > that's not a good thing - it means that apps that require special > > privileges won't run > > If Not using NAL NT Service is not a good thing, how do I correct it? > Thanks, > Kathy Well, installing the ZFD 4 MGMT Agent sh...

SQLSERVER 2005 Reporting Services Error fixed after restart why?
Dear AllI am working with SQLSERVER 2005 SP2, Reporting servicesI have a small application is used for data entry, and about 10 reports located on reporting services.All on the same server Database and reports, users access all reports from the browser in local intranet.I have about 15 usersEverything is working very fine no problem at all, for months now no errors at all.Yesterday a user brings me this problem when retrieving large data:(An error has occurred during report processing.Cannot read the next data row for the data set Dataset1For more information about this error navigate to the...

tuning NT MS-SQLserver 2000/8.0
we have been running Sybase on NT, but recently had to also install MS SQLserver 2000/8.0 - So - I thought I would also pose the question here in the Sybase knowledge world, since we all bump into MS somewhere along the road... how - if you can - monitor MS-SQL 2000/8.0 and it's internal counters ? with previous experience using Sybase, we had an internal Sybase stored procedure - sp_sysmon - that would capture all the Sybase internal engine counters, and then print out a complete diagnostic report - As I understand MS-SQL 2000/8.0 - it relies totally on NT Perf Monitor...

BID cp update available for NT sp6a fix
Only fix is for Windows NT sp6a and nothing more. Still BID is the worst company that doesn't update signature regularly. My expire date coming soon and I am NOT renew it. BID SUX! srs ...

Last EBF for SQLServer 11.9.2 under NT
I have installed Sybase SQL Server 11.9.2 under NT "Adaptive Server Enterprise/11.9.2/1031/P/NT (IX86)/OS 3.51,4.0/FBU/Fri Aug 14 01:42:41 1998" What last EBF I must install for normal work and where I can find it. Thank you. Victor Chernenko. victor@ibis.kherson.ua Victor Chernenko wrote: > > I have installed Sybase SQL Server 11.9.2 under NT > "Adaptive Server Enterprise/11.9.2/1031/P/NT (IX86)/OS 3.51,4.0/FBU/Fri Aug > 14 01:42:41 1998" > > What last EBF I must install for normal work and where I can find it. ASE ...

Time to fix (Bug fix)
Name: Marc Jarman Email: marcatmarcandstacedotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Time to fix (Bug fix) Comments: Hi I'm an MBA student at the University of Technology Sydney (Australia). Next week, on October 3, I'm doing a presentation on Firefox for my E-Business class. I read somewhere, but cannot find where, that major bug fixes for Firefox were on avg 6 days, but for IE it was something like 280 days? Would you be able to confirm the statistics or point me in the direction of where they'd be published? Thanks very much - now I better go back and try to come to...

IFrame fix / unfix / fix ???
A few Betas back a 'fix' was applied to the IFrame core module which restricts non-numeric values being entered into the Height and Width properties (Issue 516) Since the implenetation of the IFrame is quite limited, many users implement workarounds for these values both within DNN and separate from DNN, such as entering javascript into the height property - eg. width = 388" style="height:expression(document.body.clientHeight-280);" Now this was realised in a later BETA and flagged to be removed, however now it seems a decision has been made that 'validation is more i...

dbserv8.dll conflict with NT 4 Hot Fix Q299444
Dear all Anyone know about NT 4 Hot Fix q299444. This problem has posted before on 18/11/2002 title: ASA 8 failed to start on NT4. I found that if I uninstall q299444 hot fix, dbsrv8 can start without error. (please not I am using thai enable, hot fix is metq299444i) Please Help KJD ...

fix
Name: Email: mphernandzathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: fix Comments: tengo un problema no me carga el java en firefox 3.5.4, especialmente en facebook,es para cargar el album de fotos, tengo instalado el ultimo java el 6. build 16 que me recomienda Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; es-ES; rv:1.9.1.4) Gecko/20091016 Firefox/3.5.4 (.NET CLR 2.0.50727) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them t...

SqlServer
HI, I am using GridView as                               Image        Quotes         Postdate        Actions Database Types       Varchar     Varchar         Datetime       Activate  Delete The problem is I a...

Web resources about - Fix - sybase.sqlserver.nt

→ Fix Radar or GTFO
Speaking of Apple’s bug reporter (“Radar”), here’s an open call for campaigning Apple to improve it. Some of its suggestions go too far or aren’t ...

MarketingProfs Daily Fix
Opinions. Commentary. News.

The Big Fix - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the 1947 film, see The Big Fix (1947 film) . For the 2012 film, see The Big Fix (2012 film) . A former 1960s student activist turned private ...

Twitter And Facebook Work To Fix Twitter-Facebook Sync
This afternoon Josh Elman announced a new feature which enables Facebook users to import their friends in order to follow them on Twitter. While ...

Facebook Tells Some Developers They Have 48 Hours to Fix Authentication Data Leaks
... community” informing them their apps are suspected of leaking authentication data to third parties, and that they have 48 hours to fix the leaks ...

The Daily Fix (@WSJdailyfix) on Twitter

Fix for my feed.
There was a problem for people reading Scripting News in RSS readers. All the top level paragraphs in each post would show up as list items ...

This Thing Will Fix Your Insane Calendar Problem
... remind them how behind they are; both make me occasionally want to throw my laptop and hide in a corner. And they're This Thing Will Fix Your ...

LEGO® MINDSTORMS® Fix the Factory for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation) ...
Get LEGO® MINDSTORMS® Fix the Factory on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Imani's Baby Girl Undergoes Procedure to Fix Collapsed Lung - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
... born by emergency c-section on Wednesday evening had a procedure this morning at the San Diego Zoo Safari Park's veterinary hospital to fix ...