Client Monitor App ???

Just installed SQL Server 11.0.2 on NT Server 4.0sp3. and
Client stuff on Win95OSR2.

Where is the SQL Monitor Client Tool ?

Has it been replace by SQL Central ?

Where is SQL Central ?

I am new to Sybase RDBMS, so i may be confused on the exact
name of the tool I am looking for.

Any Help would be greatly appreciated.

0
Andy
6/2/1997 10:19:28 PM
sybase.sqlserver.nt 2169 articles. 0 followers. Follow

DB2/NT Development App vs.Test App vs. Production App
We are encountering a situation where we are using a unique owner name (DEVLDBA.tablenames) for our DB2/NT tables in our development environment. We don't want to change the DW SQL <owner name> when we move the application to test(TESTDBA.tablenames)environment and again when we move to production(PRODDBA.tablenames). Any suggestions on how to accomplish this? Thanks. The key to this is having datawindows created without qualifying the table names. This is done by default whenever you create a datawindow against tables owned by the current user. For instance, if you...

Client 11.5 on NT WS blowing up Java apps
Has any one tried installing the Sybase Client 11.5 on an NT machine? We are experiencing a general failure with Java based apps with Netscape fail after installation. This one has us scratching our head. Any thoughts appreciated. dan Dan, You need to be more specific describing the problem. First there is no OpenClient 11.5. There is OpenClient 11.1.1 with ebf versions on top. Are you calling OpenClient from the Netscape server using CGI? What type of errors are you seeing? Was this working prior to upgrading OpenClient? Steve Healey Sybase TS dshaw@pacbell.net...

PB8 App Not Connecting to SQL Server from Windows 95/NT Client
HELP ... I have a PB8 app that runs fine from Windows 2000 client but when I try and run it from a Windows 95 or Windows NT machine I can't get it to connect to the MS SQL Server database. TaskMgr utility shows a large memory portion (95% or more) of the machine's memory being allocated to whatever its trying to do. One NT machine actually BLUE Screened and another eventually gave a "out of virtual memory" error. Our SQL Server databases are setup with do MIXED logon authentication. When I try on log on to the be PB8 app as a TRUSTED secure logon, the app connec...

making our client server app a web app
Hi All, I have a client server application and I want to convert it (or a part of it ) to a thin client solution. But, we have a very complex GUI. We can easily bring our validations to jaguar as we do all this coding on nonvisual user components. The greatest problem in my opinion is the GUI, now built with powerbuilder 6.5. We use - tabpages and enabling/disabling these based on some settings - treeview - enabling/disabling columns on datawindows - drag & drop are these kind of GUI options available and possible in a browser , if yes could you give point me in the right...

Client/Server app. into a Three-tier app.
What is involved converting a PB7 two-tier client/server application into a three-tier application? Thanks look here http://www.power3.com/Downloads/Papers/PartitioningExistingApplicationsPB7.pdf -- //**************************** // Gruss aus Deutschland! <INS> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:411a1f3f.24f0.1681692777@sybase.com... > What is involved converting a PB7 two-tier client/server > application into a three-tier application? > > Thanks It all depends on the architecture of the application. Is there currently a separation between UI and busi...

way to download a client exe app to the client and run it?
Hi guys!I would like to tell the user browsing my website download a setup for an exe app(if that doesn't exist on his pc or if his version is different than the one on the server),and then run that exe from inside an aspx page, is this possible and, if so, could someone provide me with some instructions please? Thanks in advance!  I dont think it is possible to run an external app but you could do it through ActiveX.  yes! that was the answer I was looking for! can somebody provide me with some hints, example or whatever would help me? Hi, Do it like this, pr...

Deploying PowerBuilder client/server app as .NET Web app
Hi when I deploy Client/Server(stand alone) PowerBuilder application as .NET Web application I get below output. Not even getting any error messages. --Deploy--- Checking IIS Server... Generating .NET assembly file... Deploy failed. Have deployed provided Tutorial application as Web application. It has successfully created and deployed as shown below. ---------- Deploy: Deploy of p_pbtutor_webform2 (1:50:39 PM) Checking IIS server... Generating .NET assembly file... Generating PBD files... Copying to IIS server... Deploy succeeded. ---------- Finished Deploy of p_pbt...

calling a windows app in my clients pc, thru my web app
Please i have searched and searched, and i have not seen a suitable answer, i need to know how i can call a windows application from my client computer, i know about the process control, but that calls the app. only on the server, i need to be able to call the app, from the client pc, i'll app. so help. thanks you mean to say, call an exe from a webpage? that is quite impossible and even if its done, it will cause severe security vulnerability issuesCheersBinowww.codepal.co.inPlease Mark as Answer if you find the post useful. disearches: Please i have searched and searched, and i...

Monitor Client
I cannot get monitor client do display anything. In windows version of Sybase Central I can launch different monitor screens but no information on it. My Monitor Severer is running, I am running ASE 12.5 Paul, you need to have installed Sybase Central totally including Classpath etc... then you need to have the sql.ini file matching the server name INCLUDING upper or lower case! (go figure, finally a windows app that is case sensitive!) then you need to attach the mon server to the ASE server.... I think it's a right click on the ASE name and monitor tab, al...

Monitor (client!!!)
Hello!!! I'm trying to configure the monitor server on my PC(WINdows 2000 Professional, that is the client). The server instead is on Linux "machine"(Adaptive Server Enterprise/12.5.0.1/EBF 10292 IR/P/Linux Intel/Linux 2.4.7-10smp ). This is my problem: After to run Monitor Server. Sybase central return me this error . 1) Connect error: 1(Failure) Detaile ***no detailed information available*** 2) Could not initialized the java virtual machine.Program will exit!!!! On this link i have found a solution but i don't know if is the solution that I search...

Monitor Client
I want to monitor an ASE 11.9.3 from Sybase Central, but I get the following error: "Unable to launch Monitor scree. Please check your Java environment configuration" I already check the CLASSPATH variable y everithing seems to be ok. Any suggestions ? ...

Updated NT/2K Client and Server NT/2K installation steps.
Because of differing environments it has been pointed out that the instructions supplied with the Windows Client and Server EBF installs has not worked consistently for everyone. Attached are new instructions that should be more encompassing. Thanks begin 666 NewWinServerSetup.txt M,2D@1&5L971E(&%N>2!$4TXG<R!T:&%T('=E<F4@8W)E871E9"!F;W(@05-! M(&1A=&%B87-E<PT*(" @*&EE+B!T:&4@26UP86-T($%U=&@@1&%T86)A<V4I M+@T*#0HR*2!2=6X@(FEM<&%C=#4S<W95;G)E9RYC;60B(&QO8V%T960@:6X@ M>6]U<B!);7!A8W0M-5\S(&1I...

Calling local client apps via web form/web app.
Hello all,I am not sure if this is the correct area to ask this, so excuse me ifI posted in wrong area. I'm a bit of a newbie to this but I was wondering if I can call a local app. via a web application.  A friend suggested looking into ActiveX controls, but I am not familiar with them.  Also what other alternatives are there beside using ActiveX? I read about using Flex and Applets but again I don't know which would be my best option and what kind of security issues I may be dealing with?  If anyone can inform me or suggest a reference or book I would appr...

GW6 client with NT/2K Client 4.90 demands a Groupwise password
--____JBEGMVBZJNMQVJIXXRPJ____ Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable We run Groupwise 6 with SP3, on NetWare 6 with SP3. I just upgraded my = Novell Client to 4.9.0, and now Groupwise on my PC will not open without a = password set. I've gone into ConsoleOne and into my own client and said = "Clear password". ConsoleOne says "Allow Edir authentication instead of = password." After I clear password I don't get Password Prompt, I get the = Groupwise ID / password / IP Address prompt. Usually we o...

Web resources about - Client Monitor App ??? - sybase.sqlserver.nt

The Christian Science Monitor - CSMonitor.com
The Christian Science Monitor is an international news organization that delivers thoughtful, global coverage via its website, weekly magazine, ...

The Monitor
2009 Kia Rio. 43k. 4dr. New tires, like new, w

Multi-monitor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Multi-monitor , also called multi-display and multi-head , is the use of multiple physical display devices , such as monitors , televisions , ...

9to5Toys Lunch Break: LG 34″ QHD Monitor $570, Motorola Refurb Cable Modem $40, 10-ft. Lightning Cable ...
... more about Tips and Tricks , 9to5Toys , and Daily Deals at 9to5Mac . What do you think? Discuss "9to5Toys Lunch Break: LG 34″ QHD Monitor $570, ...

Samsung unveils curved 1080p gaming monitors with AMD FreeSync over HDMI
... works of art. My favorite trend of the year, however, was the acceptance of AMD's FreeSync technology which reduces lag and tearing by monitor ...

Black Knight November Mortgage Monitor: First Time Foreclosure Starts Lowest on Record
Black Knight Financial Services (BKFS) released their Mortgage Monitor report for November today. According to BKFS, 4.92% of mortgages were ...

Fitbit users sue, claiming heart rate monitors miss the beat
Wearable-device maker is accused of false advertising after users claim in lawsuit that its heart rate monitors give wrong readings.

Owlet's smart baby monitor can save lives while looking cute
Most startups crow about saving people time or money &mdash; Provo, Utah-based Owlet, on the other hand, is part of an exclusive club that wants ...

ET deals: Dell UltraSharp UP2716D 27-inch 1440p IPS monitor for $675
If you're looking to step up from your aging 1080p display, check out this 27-inch 1440p PC monitor from Dell. With stellar color accuracy, numerous ...

How Do Parents Monitor Their Teen's Web Usage?
Digital connectivity offers teenagers enormous benefits but it also comes with risks, such as cyber bullying and identity theft among many others. ...