can i move all device files from one 11.0.2 installation to another 11.0.2 installation with their server.cfg files ?

are there any problems n doing this ?

0
FxS
11/27/1999 11:12:55 PM
sybase.sqlserver.nt 2169 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Seems to be installing version 2.0.0.10 and then 2.0.0.11 and back again
Name: Randy Sly Email: randydotslyatgd-aisdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Seems to be installing version 2.0.0.10 and then 2.0.0.11 and back again Comments: Something is mixed up with the auto updating. Almost every day when I start up Firefox, after a few minutes, it asks me to allow it to restart to load a new version. I have watched it update back and forth between 20.0.0.10 and 2.0.0.11 almost every other day. Any idea what is causing this? Thanks, Randy Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.10) Gecko/20071115 Firefox/2.0.0....

Firefox 2.0.0.10 closes automatically to install update to 2.0.0.11
Hi, who on earth implemented this stupid thing that Firefox 2.0.0.10 closes automatically without any warning to install an update to 2.0.0.11. I might appreciate an automatic update feature but I hate that an update is done without any user pre-warning. I can not accept that Firefox shutdowns itself to install an update. I was just accessing my mailbox to write an email and this was gone due to the unexpected shutdown. Please avoid such stupid things in future! Stefan On 8/12/2007 12:25, sw.nospam@gmx.net wrote: > Hi, > > who on earth implemented this stupi...

Downgrade from 11.0.3.2 to 11.0.2.2
Greetings! Could anyone list out the procedure to downgrade the the SQL Server from 11.0.3.2 and 11.0.2.2. I installed 11.0.3.2 on a separate directory and did the upgradation. I just want to prepare in advance to go back to 11.0.2.2 in case we face any problems with the new release. Thanks, - John John Smith wrote: > > Greetings! > > Could anyone list out the procedure to downgrade the the SQL Server from > 11.0.3.2 and > 11.0.2.2. I installed 11.0.3.2 on a separate directory and did the > upgradation. > I just want to prepare in advance to go...

Installing systemC 2.2.0 on Suse 11.0
Hi, Last week I installed OSuse 11.0 in my laptop. everything is working fine. I want to use systemC 2.2.0 so I downloaded the .tar file from the 'Home - Open SystemC Initiative (OSCI)' (http://www.systemc.org). I followed the installation instruction and during gmake some errors are generated. It seems that the version of the gcc is important (from what I've read in some forums). I also found a rpm for OSuse 10.3 of the systemC 2.2.0 which contains a fix to support gcc 4.3.x ( 'installing a systemc rpm' (http://tinyurl.com/5fwbdq)). I'm getting the same ou...

Unable to use SQL Server because ASP.NET version 2.0 Session State is not installed on the SQL server. Please install ASP.NET Session State SQL Server version 2.0 or above.
Can anybody point me in the direction of how to resolve this error, Unable to use SQL Server because ASP.NET version 2.0 Session State is not installed on the SQL server. Please install ASP.NET Session State SQL Server version 2.0 or above. I am running Visusl Studio 2005, SQL Server 2005 Standard, running on WIndows XP Pro. I am trying to use SQL for session state management. I originally ran the following code from the command line prompt, aspnet_regsql.exe -E -ssadd -sstype p This created an ASPState database. I then manually added my default ASP.NET login as a user. In my web.confi...

Emergency! I just installed the automatic installation of 2.0.0.8 (up from 2.0.0.7) and now FF w
Name: Steve Johnson Product: Firefox Summary: Emergency! I just installed the automatic installation of 2.0.0.8 (up from 2.0.0.7) and now FF w Comments: I just installed the automatic installation of 2.0.0.8 (up from 2.0.0.7) and now FF won't start at all! I was using it, all was well, the box appeared saying I should upgrade to fix security yada yada, I clicked ok, and now all is kaput. Specifically, when I try to run FF, the cursor returns, but no process is launched. Not sure how to even debug this! Was this update a trojan? Now I am totally dead in the water!...

firefox 2.0.0.10 and 2.0.0.11
Name: Suzanne Email: syeeatrhsmithdotumddotedu Product: Firefox Summary: firefox 2.0.0.10 and 2.0.0.11 Comments: Ever since the updates to 2.0.0.10, our customers are not able to use iNotes (Lotus Domino Webmail) to attach any emails. It is possible that the fix "MFSA 2007-37 jar: URI scheme XSS hazard" is causing the errors. Our only results is to have people downgrade back to 2.0.0.9 or to use IE. I know its not really a bug because the fix is for security purposes, but many Lotus Notes users are not able to use iNotes to check their emails. Browser Detai...

2.0.0.10 vs 2.0.0.11
Name: Nelson Email: Nelsonguayathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: 2.0.0.10 vs 2.0.0.11 Comments: Previous versions were working fine. 2.0.0.10 was not working at all. I could not find anything wrong with the firewall and the antivirus controling HTTP trafic to explain the situation. 2.0.0.11 seems to have bring things back to normal. It is OK now. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; fr; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/2.0.0.11 ...

getting from 2.0.0.6 to 2.0.0.11
FF duly informs me that there's an update available. Fine. I d/l the update, agree to restart FF once it's installed, and ... it's still at 2.0.0.6? What's going on here? Any suggestions would be very welcome. Ken mckqed@gmail.com schrieb: > FF duly informs me that there's an update available. > > Fine. > > I d/l the update, agree to restart FF once it's installed, and ... > it's still at 2.0.0.6? > > What's going on here? > > Any suggestions would be very welcome. > > Ken Hi, please look i...

Version 11.0.3. and 11.9.2. on one NT server
Hello, we have installed 11.0.3. on an NT4.0 server and now we want to install 11.9.2. on the same server for testing. Is that possible maybe by changing the environment variables, so that we can switch between the versions ? Thanks, Martin well.... I'll tell you how I do it. I need to have multiple versions readily available for bug-fixing purposes, and need to switch between them quickly. I find the NT SUBST command invaluable for this purpose. SUBST creates a new drive-letter pointing to a directory on your hard disk. So I have the various versions in separate dir...

can i really install kde-4.2.0 /4.3.0 in suse 11
i read the notes before downloading the livecd iso and saw repository for kde-4.2.0 and 4.3 i was hoping this cd will have 4.1.2 how do i go about upgrading to kde-4.2 or 3 by the way i would like to install kde-3.5.10 if possible. any suggestions for me.? thanks in advance.:) -- ramaswamyps ------------------------------------------------------------------------ ramaswamyps;1902749 Wrote: > i read the notes before downloading the livecd iso and saw repository > for kde-4.2.0 and 4.3 > i was hoping this cd will have 4.1.2 > how do i go about upgrading...

SOS: lost dump file, have device files intact on NT4/Syb 11.0.2
Hi, I rebuilt my Sybase SQL Server 11.0.2 on NT4SP4 , and need to reload a user database on to this server. My dump file is corrupt, but I have the database split over two 500 MB data devices and one 500 MB logdevice (all device files are all intact). Someone told me that I need to do a disk REinit and a disk refit to get "master" db to recognize the devices....I need some help on the procedure. If I do a disk reinit and a disk refit, does that do the job of creating the database , or do i need to issue a seperate "create database " statement for the device. ...

WarpIn installers for Firefox 17.0.5 beta 2, Seamonkey 2.14, and Thunderbird 17.0.11
I have built WarpIn installers for Firefox 17.0.5 beta 2, Seamonkey 2.14, and Thunderbird 17.0.11. They are at Netlabs: > ftp://ftp.netlabs.org/incoming/mozilla/Firefox-17-0-5-beta2.wpi > ftp://ftp.netlabs.org/incoming/mozilla/Seamonkey-2-14-en-US-esr.wpi > ftp://ftp.netlabs.org/incoming/mozilla/Thunderbird-17-0-11esrpre-esr.wpi If you don't already have it, you also need: > ftp://ftp.netlabs.org/incoming/mozilla/MZFNTCFGFT_RUNTIME-0-0-1.wpi There are other requirements. From the Firefox README.OS2 (which applies to all of the packages): =================...

Just after Firefox 2.0.0.2 installed itself this morning, my printers are blown away. Can't install as my spoolers are preventing any action.
Name: Ron Mayer Email: neymetalsaterolsdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Just after Firefox 2.0.0.2 installed itself this morning, my printers are blown away. Can't install as my spoolers are preventing any action. Comments: Error signature szAppName : spoolsv.exe szAppVer : 5.1.2600.2696 szModName:SR32DLL szModver: 6.1.520.1 offset:0002e888 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070219 Firefox/2.0.0.2 ...

Web resources about - can i move all device files from one 11.0.2 installation to another 11.0.2 installation with their server.cfg files ? - sybase.sqlserver.nt

List of United States Army installations in Germany - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Blink Twice video installation at Summer Set Festival: 3D motion faces projected on trees - YouTube
Blink Twice is a video installation that transforms trees into huge 3D faces that smile, move, gesticulate and even follow the viewer's gaze. ...

Australia leads world in household solar panel installations
Australia has the highest rate of household solar panel installation in the world.

Tesla Powerwall home installations are starting for pilot customers
A first look at the consumer-facing Powerwall from Tesla. (credit: Megan Geuss) Tesla has begun shipping 7kWh stationary batteries— branded ...