Error Sending Message #2

Hi,
I have setup a simple replication scenario with one consolidate DB and 2
remote DBs.
Current version is 5.5.03 Build #1666

The replication is working fine from the consolidated DB to the remote
sites.

Changes at the remote sites however end with the fllowing error message:

"Sending message to "publish" ("0-0000000000-0)
sopen "d:\temp\replication\incoming\stegmchr.0" failed: No such file or
directory
Error sending message - unknown destination address
Sending message interrupted
Execution completed"

Has anybody experience with this error message ?

Regards

Rolf Eckardt

rolf.eckardt@adidas.de

0
Rolf
3/24/1998 11:18:24 AM
sybase.sqlanywhere.replication 4591 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Have you checked that your remote has read and write rights on your
replication file directory?

It is easy to forget sometimes...

/Mattias

Rolf Eckardt wrote in message <01bd571f$b53760f0$cc010180@hent3051>...
>Hi,
>I have setup a simple replication scenario with one consolidate DB and 2
>remote DBs.
>Current version is 5.5.03 Build #1666
>
>The replication is working fine from the consolidated DB to the remote
>sites.
>
>Changes at the remote sites however end with the fllowing error message:
>
>"Sending message to "publish" ("0-0000000000-0)
>sopen "d:\temp\replication\incoming\stegmchr.0" failed: No such file or
>directory
>Error sending message - unknown destination address
>Sending message interrupted
>Execution completed"
>
>Has anybody experience with this error message ?
>
>Regards
>
>Rolf Eckardt
>
>rolf.eckardt@adidas.de

0