Deleting a table

I 'm using ASA 7.03.2046 and I have dropped all publications and I went to
drop a table but I keep getting a message stating that this table has
publications. There are NO publications in this database.  Is there
something I'm missing here.

Thanks,
Kevin

0
Kevin
8/14/2002 1:27:40 PM
sybase.sqlanywhere.replication 4591 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Please Ignore this posting , I deleted ALL publications for SQL Remote but
there was a Mobilink template that had the table in it that I was trying to
drop.
"Kevin C. Dunn" <no_spam_kevin.dunn@spsinc.com> wrote in message
> I 'm using ASA 7.03.2046 and I have dropped all publications and I went to
> drop a table but I keep getting a message stating that this table has
> publications. There are NO publications in this database.  Is there
> something I'm missing here.
>
> Thanks,
> Kevin

0