presentation.

Date: February 21, 2006
Time: 2-3pm ET

There is no cost to attend this Webcast, but registration is required. To
register, visit http://www.ianywhere.com/buildingsmartdatasynchapps

After the presentation, an archive of this presentation will be available
from: http://www.ianywhere.com/products/presentations.html

Liam Cavanagh
Sr. Product Manager
iAnywhere

0
Liam
2/21/2006 5:25:07 PM
sybase.sqlanywhere.mobilink 5254 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Build Thunderbird(2.0.0.22) failed using mozilla-build and msvc8 (visual studio 2005)
Hi, I want fix a bug in Thunderbird, and I have download the source code tarball of thunderbird 2.0.0.22 to modified the source code files, but I can't build it with MSVC8. The following information is the build tools output: g:/Temp/Test/mozilla/xpcom/base/nsStackFrameWin.cpp(330) : error C2664: 'BOOL (H ANDLE,PENUMLOADED_MODULES_CALLBACK,PVOID)' : cannot convert parameter 2 from 'ov erloaded-function' to 'PENUMLOADED_MODULES_CALLBACK' None of the functions with this name in scope match the target type g:/Temp/Test/mozilla/xpcom/base/nsStac...

Difficulty deploying Visual Studio 2008 ASP.NET 3.5 Web Application to Windows Server 2003 with .NET 3.5 installed.
Hi,  I've developed an ASP.NET Web Application using .NET 3.5.  It follows the tiered software architecture of having a DAL, BLL and Presentation Layer.  The application uses many of the AJAX Controls that can be found in the AJAX ControlToolKit i.e Collapsible Panels.  The Application can be built and launched successfully on my local machine, however any attempt to Publish it to a remote server(with Windows Server 2003 installation and .NET 3.5 installed) is met with failure.  I've tried copying the project from my local machine onto the server i...

ASP 2.0/3.5: How to get Visual Studio Web Developer 2008 Express Edition to use ASP.NET 2.0 rather than 3.5?
Hello, my ISP only supports ASP.NET 2.0. I am using VS Web Dev 2008 Express Edition. I have read somewhere that one can set the IDE to 'target' asp.net 2.0 or 3.5. I can't find this setting anywhere on the menu's. How does one do that?The code I am writing works fine so far. I am worried that I may use a 3.5 feature that is not supported. Thus I want to make sure my code is 2.0 compliant before I upload it.RegardsKhalidLondon  You can do this by right click on the project which you want to run as 2.0, and select properties, In properties you can find Target Frame...

Why Visual Studio 2005 ask me to convert a solution already got converted Somebody did the conversion of a solution from .net 1.1 to .net 2.0 by using the automatic conversion wizard of Visual Stu
Why Visual Studio 2005 ask me to convert a solution already got converted Somebody did the conversion of a solution from .net 1.1 to .net 2.0 by using the automatic conversion wizard of Visual Studio 2005. Then, he changed to another company. Now, I take over his job. Unfortunately, when I attempted to open that solution, Visual Studio 2005 prompted me the conversion wizard again to forced me to perform a conversion on the solution. Does someone know why?--Harish Patel www.MicrosoftSQLandASP.netpatelharish@gmail.com Hi, How many projects are in the solution, does it have UNLOADE...

.Net Framework 3.0 Support with ASP.NET Using Visual Studio 2005
Hi, My question is,   1) How to identifying asp.net web application working on .Net Framework 3.0 in my local workstation( SYSTEM)?  Note:  1) Installed .Net Framework 3.0 in my local work station 2) Installed in visualstudio 2005   2) Is it possible Asp.net web application project developing in .Net framework 3.0? 3) Is it possible .Net Framework 3.0 in visual Studio2005 Note: Installed .Net Framework 3.0 in visual studio 2005 Thanks B.Karthikeyan   All ASP.NET 3.x apps will show as 2.0 framework, since the 3.0 and 3.5 frameworks a...

asp.net futures, visual studio 2005 and existing asp.net 2.0 application
Hello. I am having a problem with using asp.net futures in visual studio 2005. I created a website from the template and added a <asp:media> control and provided an mp3 file. The control shows on the page when run but the music file never plays! Can anyone help me with this.Also, how can I use the asp.net futures features in existing asp.net sites? Is there a .dll I need, etc? I wanna use the media control in a previous asp.net 2.0 ajax site without using the template.  Thanks,javabean260   Hi there... Can you please double check the MediaUrl property? Make sure i...

ASP.NET ajax 3.5 woth visual studio 2005 and .NET 2.0
Is it possible? If yes, how.Thanks.Vivek  I don't think so I'm pretty sure you have to use VS 2008 for the 3.0+ frameworks   You have to VS 2008 for thatChetan SarodeSoftware Engineer,Approva Systems Pvt Ltd,Pune, India....

Helps needed in implementing voice recorder in Windows Mobile 5.0 using .NET Compact Framework 2.0
Hi guys, Is any of you experienced or aware of how to write a simple voice recorder program which allows you to record your voice, stop the recording, play the recorded voice and stop playing it? Anyone can help me on that? I've been trying days and nights but can't get it working still >.<" Any help would be highly appreciated! Thanks a million. Regards,Jenson Jenson, Is there a specific point in which you are having problems?  Have you looked at the OpenNetCF project's extensions around audio recording? Cheers,ColinBlog: http://colin.rockstarguys.com---When you ask a que...

Smart Device Application for file transfer to a remote server in .Net Compact Framework (Using Visual Studio.Net 2003,C# code)
Dear all, We are developing a smart device application (using C# code) for .Net Compact Framework where we need to write a programme in C# code to transfer a file from mobile device to remote server/machine.Can anyony help us regarding this aaplication.If you have already done this or you find any article/link regarding to this application then please let me know about that. My mail id : anirbandas.ju@gmail.com Looking forward for your reply soon. Regards Anirban   hi hav u got any solution , becoz i too need. plz share with me...

Help! Can anybody tell me if I can use Visual Studio.NET to develop Web application at my home using Windows XP Home Edition?
Can anybody tell me if I can use Visual Studio.NET to develop Web application at my home using Windows XP Home Edition? I downloaded Web Martrix. But I don't want to use its IDE. I just want to use its webserver because Home Edition can't have IIS. Thanks.HeiGe Visual Studio.NET neededs IIS, But in home addition you can't use IIS. So in XPHome you can't use Visual Studio.NET from ASP.NET development!Sreedharhttp://www.w3coder.orgweblog http://weblogs.asp.net/skoganti Thanks for your answer. But I have successfully added IIS to my XP Home. Special thanks to Holeinone, Pippo a...

Using .NET 3.5 in Visual Studio 2005
We are having a major project release that will require extensive testing. Since entire project will be tested we want to recompile the entire solution with .NET 3.5  (from existing .NET 2.0) Can we do this in Visual Studio 2005 without upgrading to VS2008? If yes, how can I target specific .NET version? Hi, dkonyayev:Can we do this in Visual Studio 2005 without upgrading to VS2008? No. VS 2005 was specifically targeted towards the .NET 2.0 framework but could be enhanced by some upgrades to .NET 3.0. For 3.5 however you need VS2008 in which you have the possibility of multitarget...

The ASP.net 2.0 web application made by Chinese Windows XP + English Microsoft Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition can't run under English edition windows XP ?
ASP.net 2.0 web application made by Chinese Windows XP + English Microsoft Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition can't run under English edition windows XP ? I made a ASP.net 2.0 web application under Chinese edition Windows XP + English edition Microsoft Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition You can download it at http://www.hothelpdesk.com/Online/Download/HotHelpDeskV1.00Build7.zip A guest me that he met the following error Attempt to access the method failed An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the ori...

Web resources about - Webcast Today: Building Smart Data Sync Applications for Window Mobile 5.0 Using Visual Studio .NET 2005 - sybase.sqlanywhere.mobilink

Pre-Christmas job application rush hits Australian public service
Speed required for pre-Christmas job window opening for public servants. Check out who is hiring.

New application delivers predictive personalization for Oracle users
... their customers so they can accurately target their efforts. Machine intelligence-based marketing platform Boomtrain is launching a new application ...

NASA is accepting astronaut applications, and this quiz will tell you if you qualify
... gone before, then you might want to sign up to be a NASA astronaut. On Dec. 14, for the first time in four years, NASA began accepting applications. ...

MBA: Mortgage Applications Decrease in Latest MBA Weekly Survey, Purchase Applications up 34% YoY
From the MBA: Mortgage Applications Decrease in Latest MBA Weekly Survey Mortgage applications decreased 1.1 percent from one week earlier, ...

SMIC and M31 introduce differentiated IP solutions for storage controller applications
China-based IC foundry Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMIC) has announced the company will expand its IP portfolio with M31 Technology's ...

NASA accepting applications for the position of 'astronaut'
Wanted ads aren't usually newsworthy, unless the company is NASA and the job is "going to space." The US space agency has started recruiting ...

Businesses Struggling with Application Performance Issues
Many IT teams still don't have a monitoring solution in place or don't have a solution equipped to detect certain types of performance issues. ...