Table "ENTRY" has no entry in the "ml_table" Table

Remote database:  Ultralite
Consolidated database:  ASE 12
MobiLink server started with -v+, -zu+, -zac, -zec options
The download succeeds.  The upload fails because none of the upload tables
are added to the ml_table table.  If a different script version is used
between the two steps (e.g., "ul_download" and "ul_upload") the tables from
step 2 get added to the ml_table table, but no date is synched (even if
there is data to be uploaded in the remote database) because no
upload_cursor script is automatically generatred.  What needs to be done to
get this script generated?

I. 03/14 15:36:04. <1.5> [test1]: Warning: [10024] Table "WorkRequest" has
no entry in the ml_table table
I. 03/14 15:36:05. <1.5> [test1]: Warning: [10024] Table "ENTRY" has no
entry in the ml_table table
I. 03/14 15:36:05. <1.5> [test1]: Warning: [10024] Table "WorkRequestDetail"
has no entry in the ml_table table
I. 03/14 15:36:05. <1.5> [test1]: Warning: [10024] Table "PartsUsed" has no
entry in the ml_table table
I. 03/14 15:36:05. <1.5> [test1]: Warning: [10024] Table "EntryReason" has
no entry in the ml_table table
I. 03/14 15:36:05. <1.5> [test1]: Warning: [10024] Table "EntryDetail" has
no entry in the ml_table table
I. 03/14 15:36:05. <1.5> [test1]: Warning: [10040] 1 row(s) were ignored in
updating table ENTRY
I. 03/14 15:36:05. <1.5> [test1]: Warning: [10040] 1 row(s) were ignored in
updating table PartsUsed
I. 03/14 15:36:05. <1.5> [test1]: Warning: [10040] 2 row(s) were ignored in
updating table EntryReason
I. 03/14 15:36:05. <1.5> [test1]: Warning: [10040] 2 row(s) were ignored in
updating table EntryDetail

0
jote
3/14/2003 9:43:30 PM
sybase.sqlanywhere.mobilink 5254 articles. 0 followers. Follow

jote wrote:
> MobiLink server started with -v+, -zu+, -zac, -zec options

Use -za instead of -zac. Cursor-based scripts are significantly slower,
problematic for some ODBC drivers, and harder to understand. They will be
eliminated in a future version.

> no
> upload_cursor script is automatically generatred.  What needs to be done to
> get this script generated?

The remotes have to send up column names. See:

MobiLink Synchronization User's Guide
   19. MobiLink Synchronization Server Options
     MobiLink synchronization server
       dbmlsrv8 options
         -za option

Cheers,

Graham

0
Graham

.ALLCOL("%COLUMN%", " ", ", ", ", ")

my "table" have not "background" propertity, WHY?

The OLE DB provider "MSDAORA" for linked server "...." does not contain the table "COUNTRY". The table either does not exist or the current user does not have permissions on that table.
I am using SQL Server 2005 and trying to create a linked server on Oracle 10. I used the commands below: EXEC sp_addlinkedserver @server = 'test1', @srvproduct = 'Oracle', @provider = 'MSDAORA', @datasrc = 'testsource' exec sp_addlinkedsrvlogin @rmtsrvname = 'test1', @useself = 'false', @rmtuser='sp', @rmtpassword='sp'   When I execute select * from test1...COUNTRY I get the error. "The OLE DB provider "MSDAORA" for linked server "...." does not contain the table "COUNTRY". The table either does not exist or the current user does not have permissions on that table." The ...

quotes, quotes, quotes...

"Link-", "Libs-" and "Import-" -entries in CB2010-project file
Hi. Could anyone explain to me, what the meaning of the different "link/lib/import"-entries in the project-file is? I'm confused. Using the GUI there is only the "Runtime package"-list - the reason and function for that one, I do understand. But what do the others? And which one *is* the "Runtime package"-list?? <LinkPackageStatics></LinkPackageStatics> <LinkPackageImports></LinkPackageImports> <PackageImports></PackageImports> <AllPackageLibs></AllPackageLibs> Thanks a lot! Best Regards Eike Pete...

"Me" is better than "You"

column "name" is not in table "name "
I have a problem with PB 6.5.1, and Informix 5.02 (Online) ... We receive the error above in subject.... when i tried to make a Datawindow updated. (settings) .. I`m not sute what that mean.. I have done all the testing.. and I did not find anything...Please .. help me Carlos BDT-Caracas-Venezuela Carlos, It sounds like the datawindow has a select statement that selects data from multiple tables using a SQL Join. nd perhaps when the update properties were set, columns from multiple tables were selected and marked as updateable columns. I will test this when I get a ...

"To" and "From" missing

LOAD TABLE "DBA"."TableSql" FROM ...
I'm having a problem to execute (WinCE): LOAD TABLE "DBA"."TableSql" FROM \\Application\\populate.sql' The table doesn't populate! Is it possible that i have to specify a drive in the path? I'm using Windows CE (doesn't have a drive). The =abApplication=bb directory is in the root (no drive name). It there anything i can do? Does the command works without to specify a drive? What error are you getting? What do the contents of "populate.sql" look like? -- ----------------------------------------------- Robert Waywell Syba...

replace the "." with a ","

"Using" or "With"

Replacing "\\" with "\"

Web resources about - Table "ENTRY" has no entry in the "ml_table" Table - sybase.sqlanywhere.mobilink