SQL statement failed: (-305) I/O error Fatal error: No such file or directory

Hi,

I have sybase 9.0.2.3586  on the remote DB on PDA. We are trying to
sync it to the SQL Server 2005 on the server.

It is successful for all our clients except in one case we are getting
this following error.

E. 05/22 11:09:08. SQL statement failed: (-305) I/O error Fatal error:
No such file or directory -- transaction rolled back
E. 05/22 11:09:08. SQL statement failed: (-101) Not connected to a
database
E. 05/22 11:09:08. SQL statement failed: (-101) Not connected to a
database
E. 05/22 11:09:08. SQL statement failed: (-101) Not connected to a
database

Please reply if you have faced a similar problem.

Thanks,
Nahid Ahmed
0
Nahid
7/22/2009 9:09:47 AM
sybase.sqlanywhere.mobilink 5254 articles. 0 followers. Follow

The error corresponds to the following:
http://dcx.sybase.com/index.php#http%3A%2F%2Fdcx.sybase.com%2F1101en%2Fsaerrors_en11%2Ferrm305.html

I suspect there is an issue with the internal memory or flash card for the device. If there is only
1 device with this issue, I'd would look at determining what's wrong with that specific device.

--
Joshua Savill
Sybase Inc. - Product Manager

Nahid Ahmed wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have sybase 9.0.2.3586  on the remote DB on PDA. We are trying to
> sync it to the SQL Server 2005 on the server.
>
> It is successful for all our clients except in one case we are getting
> this following error.
>
> E. 05/22 11:09:08. SQL statement failed: (-305) I/O error Fatal error:
> No such file or directory -- transaction rolled back
> E. 05/22 11:09:08. SQL statement failed: (-101) Not connected to a
> database
> E. 05/22 11:09:08. SQL statement failed: (-101) Not connected to a
> database
> E. 05/22 11:09:08. SQL statement failed: (-101) Not connected to a
> database
>
> Please reply if you have faced a similar problem.
>
> Thanks,
> Nahid Ahmed
0
Josh

SQL statement failed: (-305) I/O error Fatal error: A disk read from file "SomeDatabase.db" failed with error code: (38)
SQL Anywhere 10.0.1.3831 E. 2009-09-11 21:55:41. SQL statement failed: (-305) I/O error Fatal error: A disk read from file "D:\FHMSL\iFHMS\Data\Feedlot111.db" failed with error code: (38) -- transaction rolled back E. 2009-09-11 21:55:41. Error while executing hook procedure sp_hook_dbmlsync_end. Received this error while running a proc during sync. Tried to validate the db in Sybase Central resulting in the same error. I saw the post at http://groups.google.com/group/sybase.public.sqlanywhere.general/browse_thread/thread/b5d958904160e576?fwc=1 and am wondering if th...

Please Help me:SQL statement failed: (-301) Internal database error ??? -- transaction rolled back SQL statement failed: (-101) Not connected to a database
Hi all, I am using Adaptive Server Anywhere 8 version 8.0.2.4239. I am able to sync successfully between 2 desktops with the same version. When I am trying to sync with my pocket pc device version 8.0.4122, Towards the end of Synchronization (nearly 95% completed) ,I am getting this error "E. 05/29 19:28:31. SQL statement failed: (-301) Internal database error ??? -- transaction rolled back E. 05/29 19:28:31. SQL statement failed: (-101) Not connected to a database" The log file contains E. 05/29 19:28:31. SQL statement failed: (-301) Internal database er...

Error, Error and more errors

errors errors errors..

error error error

I/O error Fatal error: Unknown device error -- transaction rolled back
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0013_01C4166C.3C733A00 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Any help on this issue would be helpful. I was seeing an error in one of our applications. I narrowed it down to = a portion of a stored procedure which I have included in the Code = sample. Info from server window: Adaptive Server Anywhere Network Server Version 9.0.1.1751 Note: Database file "c:\aal\dr\data\db\tfl\tfl.db" consists of 1017 = disk fragments Transaction ...

ERROR [Error] unable to read PCH file: 'No such file or directory'
[Error] unable to read PCH file: 'No such file or directory' Why this problem occurs in XE7, but not in XE6 > {quote:title=ww6 wuxu wrote:}{quote} > [Error] unable to read PCH file: 'No such file or directory' > Why this problem occurs in XE7, but not in XE6 I can see this error in the XE6 also. -- With best regards Vladimir ...

Restore error: Generic file I/O error
--____LMLIDNKNQVBJGCDUAOZC____ Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-15 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Content-Disposition: inline; modification-date="Thu, 20 Dec 2006 17:39:59 -0500" When I try to restore a file I get Generic file I/O error. User: (me). = What would be the cause ?=20 Thank you, Antonio --____LMLIDNKNQVBJGCDUAOZC____ Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="____MIVADYZCEGXKLOCMFZQX____" --____MIVADYZCEGXKLOCMFZQX____ Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-15 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Conten...

Generic file I/O error,Error = 8200
Mail to certain users generates this error for the sender: Generic file I/O error Error = 8200 and messages are returned. It seems as if the error only occurs if the recipient has GW client open, if they close the client then mail can be sent to them, but if client is open when the mail is sent it does not go through. The same recipients can be accessing GW through WebAccess when mail is sent to them and it goes through and is readable as soon as they refresh the browser. So far this has affected 9 users, but not all of them everyday, once it starts happening, it s...

CR.NET 2002: Error in File C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\xxx\Letter2070.rpt: File I/O error
I have a Web site that had been up and running perfectly until last week. I have a page that export Crystal Report to PDF file and it suddenly spewed out this error when exporting PDF:Error in File C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\xxx\letter.rpt: File I/O error.I think I was able to find many answers by googling a year or more ago, but now they are all gone! Can anyone help?Thanks. I am not sure if this is the cause but does your ASP.net (or the account running your app) have access to that folder? Yes, the RPT file and parent folder have read right for Everyone. I resolved my problem.  In my c...

SQL statement failed: (-300) run time SQL error -- double request
Running Sybase 5.5.04 getting the above error message after dbremote has received and applied its messages. Using the Send every method setting for every 12 hours. Here is a snip it of the output messages. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thanks -Matt Sybase SQL Remote Message Agent Version 5.5.04 Build #1956 Copyright by Sybase, Inc., and its subsidiaries, 1988, 1998. All rights reserved. Sybase is a trademark of Sybase, Inc. Incoming messages from directory \\mspexp04\exprepl$\transfer\CTG\RMGMF01 Received message from "Consolidated" (5-0434534311-0) Appl...

Error error error, help me
Hello, How do I populate a drop down list in asp.net from a database? I have a block of vbscript code that does the server side coding for it. My code is as follows.. <script language="vb" runat="server"> Dim objConn As OleDbConnection = New OleDbConnection("Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=c:\data\employee.mdb;") Dim Sql, valEmp As String Dim objDREmp as OleDbDataReader Sub FillEmployeeName(sender As Object, e As System.EventArgs) Sql = "select * from [Employee]" Dim objCommand As Ole...

Fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'pbext.h': No such file or directory
I would normally post this in "sybase.public.powerbuilder.pbni", but it appears that it has been closed to new posts (I can no longer post there). Anyway, this is a PBNI question if anyone here can answer - Error occurring while building the PBNI object from within Visual Studio (both 2005 & 2008). Thanks for your help!! I'm getting the following error when compiling a PBNI class: Fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'pbext.h': No such file or directory I've ensured the "C:\Program Files\Sybase\PowerBuilder\SDK\PBNI\Include" fold...

Fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'pbext.h': No such file or directory
I'm getting the following error when compiling a PBNI class: Fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'pbext.h': No such file or directory I've ensured the "C:\Program Files\Sybase\PowerBuilder\SDK\PBNI\Include" folder is in the include path (and normal path for good measure). I've also added it into the "header files" folder on the solution. In addition I've tried copying the pbext.h file to the local folder, both without and with adding it to the Header Files folder on the solution. It's clearly there, why would I be seeing ...

Web resources about - SQL statement failed: (-305) I/O error Fatal error: No such file or directory - sybase.sqlanywhere.mobilink

Wikipedia:Quick directory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This page is a handy directory to various locations of interest in Wikipedia. Only dynamic pages should be listed here, no policy pages etc. ...

Wikipedia:WikiProject Council/Directory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Business Directory Listings: Eight Smart Tips for You to Get Started
If you are considering a business directory listing for your small business, congratulations – you are on the right track. Local SEO, local customers, ...

LinkedIn Lookup iOS app aims to replace your company’s awful intranet employee directory
Most large companies have employee directories on their intranet, and most of them have two things in common: the database entries are typically ...

Atlas Partner Directory Launched
Partner programs aren’t just for Facebook and Instagram –advertising platform Atlas has one, as well. On that note, Atlas Tuesday introduced ...

The British Library’s ‘Save Our Sounds’ Program Creates Directory of UK Sound Collections
The long-feared deterioration of the world's sound collections is a coming to a head with the British Library's last-ditch initiative called ...

First look: Microsoft Azure Active Directory Domain Services puts it all in the cloud
On Oct. 14, Microsoft announced the preview release of Azure Active Directory Domain Services or, as I like to call it, a domain in a cloud. ...

Researchers find way to steal Windows Active Directory credentials from the Internet
The technique could enable attackers to attack Windows servers hosted in the cloud

NorthPark at 50: Store directory from mall’s 1965 opening is a blast from the past
Grab a glass of wine, get on the phone with your best girlfriend from high school and check out this original map/directory of NorthPark Center. ...

Azure Active Directory Enables One-Step MDM in Windows 10
DAILY VIDEO: Microsoft enables one-step MDM in Windows 10; IRS breach more extensive than first reported; Georgia Tech finds 11 deep security ...