Re: Get get HotSync to work

Breck,

Thanks for the help. I rebooted the computer (just to play it safe) and I am
still getting the same problem.

When I look at the 'properties' of dbhync7.dll, it is version 7.0.3.2067 and
says "UltraLite DMC HotSync Conduit".

The registry entry for hkey_current_user\software\us robotics\pilot
software\application 7
   Conduit           dbhsync7.dll
   Creator           ox54435331
   Directory         "PalmTCS"
   Information       "Sybase ASA MobiLink Conduit (PalmTCS)"
   Name              "PalmTCS"

Any ideas?

Sal

Sal
11/7/2001 5:20:17 PM
sybase.sqlanywhere.mobilink 5254 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Is the creator id inside your Palm application TCS1 to match your
registry entry?

If you're using CodeWarrior it goes on the Edit - [Project]
Settings... - Linker - PalmRez Post Linker panel; see
http://www.risingroad.com/tip003d.html#PalmRez_Post_Linker

Breck

On Wed, 07 Nov 2001 12:20:17 -0500, "Sal" <sulto@lehman.com> wrote:

>Breck,
>
>Thanks for the help. I rebooted the computer (just to play it safe) and I am
>still getting the same problem.
>
>When I look at the 'properties' of dbhync7.dll, it is version 7.0.3.2067 and
>says "UltraLite DMC HotSync Conduit".
>
>The registry entry for hkey_current_user\software\us robotics\pilot
>software\application 7
>   Conduit           dbhsync7.dll
>   Creator           ox54435331
>   Directory         "PalmTCS"
>   Information       "Sybase ASA MobiLink Conduit (PalmTCS)"
>   Name              "PalmTCS"
>
>Any ideas?
>
>Sal
>
>---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==---
>http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp

bcarter@risingroad.com
Palm UltraLite Enterprise Applications
-----
Visit http://www.risingroad.com for Tips and Techniques
[TeamSybase]
0
Breck

Get get HotSync to work
Hi, I'm having problems synchronizing my custom Ultra-Lite application. After a HotSync the log file looks as follows: HotSync operation started 11/06/01 03:47:36 PM Expense - sync configured to Do Nothing Outlook Calendar - sync configured to Do Nothing Outlook Contacts - sync configured to Do Nothing Outlook Tasks - sync configured to Do Nothing Outlook Notes - sync configured to Do Nothing Unable to open the stream 11/06/01 03:47:40 PM OK PalmTCS (Adaptive Server Anywhere Conduit) with 1 message(s) 11/06/01 03:47:40 PM OK System Yet, the MobilLink Server still says:...

POST GET GET GET GET... WTH?

getting an url to get masterpages working
Hi everyone, i know barely anything about asp.net but yesterday I started working for a company and my first task was to modify their masterpage. the masterpage consist on 4 tabs that will change when the mouse rolls over them, however when the tab is clicked, the image goes back to the original state.. my goal is to keep the rollover image of the tab when the link is clicked, I thought about setting a couple of IF statements in order to compare urls and set up the images.. can anyone tell me how to get an url using asp.net? or how to keep the image when the tab is is clicked? any ideas? ...

Get message that mozilla has to close. Get booted out of web site. Get message from Mozilla to report problem. Problem reporting will not work. Eventually I delete the report message.
Name: Linnea Hagberg Email: lhagbergatsmithcovedotcom Product: Mozilla Suite Summary: Get message that mozilla has to close. Get booted out of web site. Get message from Mozilla to report problem. Problem reporting will not work. Eventually I delete the report message. Comments: See above. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050915 Firefox/1.0.7 ...

Getting Error when getting Excel work sheet name.
Hi all,I am using following code to get excel work sheet name.Getting the following error.It is working properly in Local machine.But when we upload in server it is giving following error. Cannot create ActiveX component. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.Exception: Cannot create ActiveX component. and my source code  Imports Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel    Dim objExcel As Exce...

RE: LWP gets 400, Firefox gets a 200.
The site could use javascript to surreptitiously change your request=2E=0D= =0AI've also seen sites that require your referrer to be set to something= =0D=0Aspecific before they give you what you want=2E=0D=0A=0D=0A=0D=0A-----= Original Message-----=0D=0AFrom: Ford, Andy [mailto:andyford@AGEDWARDS=2Eco= m] =0D=0ASent: Thursday, July 06, 2006 3:41 PM=0D=0ATo: libwww@perl=2Eorg= =0D=0ASubject: LWP gets 400, Firefox gets a 200=2E=0D=0A=0D=0AWhat could be= different about the two processes?=0D=0A=0D=0A----------------------------= -------------=0D=0A************************************...

seems like after awhile links on various websites dont work and i have to re boot to get them to work
Name: ed Email: tr7fanatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: seems like after awhile links on various websites dont work and i have to re boot to get them to work Comments: also im staying with beta 3 tell you get the sync thing working again i can live without invisible hand for awhile but dont wanna loose all the websites sync has collected so when i finally hook up my other computer i ll have all the same links. how long till another update or better the final version Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0b3) Gecko/20100805 Firefox/4.0b3 From ...

Re: cannot get opengl working
Thanks Eric, At least Perl now recognizes 'use Wx::GLCanvas'. Still, cannot make much of the demo modules by Mattia Barbon. Figured out from the demo modules that new of Wx::GLCanvas only takes the (Window)parent as parameter, which is contrary to the Wx::GLCanvas documentation (whole bunch of parameters). Are there any simple examples of wx using openGl. The above examples are to obscure for me, and maybe I misunderstood them..... Thanks, wim > # from Wim de Vries > # on Tuesday 16 June 2009 04:36: > >>Tried to install Wx-GLCanvas (shouldn't that no...

RE: LWP gets 400, Firefox gets a 200. #4
> -----Original Message----- > From: Gedanken [mailto:gedanken@io.com]=20 > Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2006 3:47 PM > To: Ford, Andy > Cc: libwww@perl.org > Subject: RE: LWP gets 400, Firefox gets a 200. >=20 > On Thu, 6 Jul 2006, Ford, Andy wrote: >=20 > Yeah Im definitely reaching. interpolation problems are=20 > rare. Still, it=20 > wouldnt take but a second to change the var =3D> $value to a=20 > var =3D> "$value"=20 > and see if theres any change on the wire. You mean that "%3D" could be interpreted as a h...

RE: LWP gets 400, Firefox gets a 200. #3
> -----Original Message----- > From: Gedanken [mailto:gedanken@io.com]=20 > Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2006 2:53 PM > To: Worenklein, David, GCM > Cc: Ford, Andy; libwww@perl.org > Subject: RE: LWP gets 400, Firefox gets a 200. >=20 > On Thu, 6 Jul 2006, Worenklein, David, GCM wrote: >=20 > Its a long shot, but i found the %D%D at the end of one of=20 > the variables=20 > suspicious.=20 Those are %3D , URI escapes for "=3D" signs. I thought that should be what URI->new does, no? AndyF. -------------------------------------...

RE: LWP gets 400, Firefox gets a 200. #2
But wouldn't any javascript changes show up in the LiveHTTPheaders output?=20 I mean the javascript would rewrite the URL, and then I get the final thing that's sent by the browser from my LiveHTTPheaders output, no? or am I assuming too much? The referer looks just the previous page, but I set that "by hand" anyway, but that doesn't help. If LiveHTTPheaders tells me: Referer: https://bogus.com/foo/goo.jsp Then I say=20 my @headers =3D ( 'Referer' =3D> 'https://bogus.com/foo/goo.jsp' ); $response =3D $agent->get($url...

cannot get nwbackup to work (re-post)
hi When I try to use nwbackup, It does not seem to see my tape devices (or anything else) If I use sbcon, I can backup just fine. I am using nw6sp3 the workstation is win2k current patches with current client and client patches. thanks tony Tonyg, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting. That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply. Has your problem been resolved? If not, you might try one of the following options: - Do a search of our knowledgebase at http://support.novell.com/search/kb_inde...

RE: How to get addon images to work
Hello, I have the same issue that Tom Hafemann is reporting. I created my add-on images from existing application objects and chose the force run, force cache, & several other options to create my zmg file. After imaging, the complete application appears in the NALCACHE folder but after rebooting and logging in again w/ workstation only checked, the application does not install. NAL is in my startup but no applications appear when I open it; indicating that it does not realize the program is cached... Was there ever any resolution found to this problem? Thank you. Sincerely, ...

Web resources about - Re: Get get HotSync to work - sybase.sqlanywhere.mobilink

Techmeme: Apple drops Palm OS HotSync conduit from Snow Leopard (Prince McLean/AppleInsider)
The web's technology news site of record, Techmeme spotlights the hottest tech stories from all around the web on a single page.

Twitter

Palm OS - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Palm OS (also known as Garnet OS ) is a mobile operating system initially developed by Palm, Inc. , for personal digital assistants (PDAs) in ...

ACCESS - Advanced Software Solutions - Mobile, Embedded, Connected TV, Connected Home, Automotive, Digital ...
ACCESS is a global provider of advanced software solutions and services to the mobile, embedded, connected TV, connected home, automotive, digital ...

MotionApps Classic Gets HotSync for the Palm Pre
MotionApps Classic, the company's Palm OS emulator for the Palm Pre, will soon work with HotSync.

Astraware Support & Knowledge Base
Astraware develops, publishes and sells award-winning games for iPhone®, iPod® touch, iPad®, and Androidâ„¢ smartphones and tablets including Astraware ...

Smartphone, iPhone, Android Cellphone Accessories, Screen Protectors, Cases, Batteries - Brando Workshop ...
iphone android Samsung galaxy accessory accessories cellphone accessories mobilephone mobile phone iphone 2G iphone data cable silicone metal ...

The New iPad with Retina display (iPad 4)
Brando Workshop provides a wide range of products including PDA accessories, cellphone accessories, gadgets, watches, clocks, videogame accessories, ...

Cellularfactory.com - Your Account
Save on accessories for your cell phone. phone accessories, Mobile accessories, and wireless accessories, cellular accessories. Plus Free Shipping! ...

New Palm devices arrive in changing market
Ending months of anticipation, Palm Computing rolls out its newest handheld devices, the Palm IIIx and the Palm V. A CNET article by Stephanie ...