New Courses Scheduled - SQL Anywhere 11 Fundamentals & Synchronizing Data with MobiLink 11

Good Afternoon,
    We have just listed our nex public schedule for our SQL Anywhere 11
Fundamentals & Synchronizing Data with MobiLink 11 courses. Course
descriptions and registration information can be found at the following
links:

IAS186: SQL Anywhere 11.0 Fundamentals
http://www.sybase.com/detail?id=1068739

IAS388: Synchronizing Data with MobiLink 11.0
http://www.sybase.com/detail?id=1068736

    If you have any questions about these or other iAnywherecourses, please
feel free to contact me at the phone # or e-mail address below.

Robert Waywell | Practice Manager | Sybase iAnywhere | 519.883.6226 |
rwaywell@sybase.com | www.sybase.com

0
Rob
3/23/2010 6:29:07 PM
sybase.sqlanywhere.mobilink 5254 articles. 0 followers. Follow