MAKE

Hello, i am writing my first app for palm os with mobilink. I have ran the
sqlpp and tried to 'make' my app in codewarrior 6.
I get  the following error...

Error: Illegal use of precompiled header
ulstore.h line 654   }

This file sits in the Sql Anywhere/h folder. I am using SQL Anywhere 7.

Any ideas ?

JK

0
John
10/12/2000 4:08:01 PM
sybase.sqlanywhere.mobilink 5254 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Please always include version information:
Target operating system Palm OS 3.5
Codewarrior CW6 Release (ie service pack)
ASA  - 7.0.1.918  (Always include the BUILD number 918)

First thing I would recommend is to make sure you are using ASA 7.0.1.918 at
least.  See the link below my name.

--
David Fishburn
Sybase - iAnywhere Solutions

EBFs and Whitepapers
http://www.sybase.com/products/mobilewireless/anywhere/

"John Kingan" <John.Kingan@ukgateway.net> wrote in message
> Hello, i am writing my first app for palm os with mobilink. I have ran the
> sqlpp and tried to 'make' my app in codewarrior 6.
> I get  the following error...
>
> Error: Illegal use of precompiled header
> ulstore.h line 654   }
>
> This file sits in the Sql Anywhere/h folder. I am using SQL Anywhere 7.
>

> Any ideas ?
>
> JK

0
David

Making should be make
Name: Scott Melton Email: scott_rides_againatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Making should be make Comments: The opening page for Bugzilla is poorly worded. http://www.mozilla.org/projects/seamonkey/start/ The second line: If you want to help making this application even better, we would encourage you to take part in the should be MAKE, not MAKING Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070222 SeaMonkey/1.1.1 ...

Making Mobilink client 9 talk to Mobilink server 10
Just an FYI for any Pocket builder 2.0.4 developers that need to talk to a Mobilink 10 server. Since support for SQL Anywhere 10 is not due out til PocketBuilder 2.0.5, I have make due with SQL Anywhere 9/Mobilink Client 9 running on the PDA talking to Mobilink Server 10. With a little outside tech help and reading the documentation, I figured that you add the following option to you ML Server 10, so it expects ML Client 9 data streams. -xo tcpip(port=2439) -x tcpip(port=2440) (thanks Reg and Sybase) The -xo set the 2439 port(default) to expect ML Client 9, the -x sets p...

Mobilink SqlAnywhere 11
I migrated a pocketbuilder app from 2.0 and sql anywhere 9 to 2.5.1 and sql anywhere 11. When I try to connect to a database I get "SQLSTATE = IM003 [SYBASE][ODBC Driver Loader]Unable to load driver dbodbc10.dll" I imagine dbodbc10.dll is for sql anywhere 10 because I found a dbodbc11.dll in the PDA windows directory. How can I make powerbuilder use sql anywhere 11? By default, PK assumes the driver as dbodbc10.dll. Make sure that your DSN (or connection) has an entry for DRIVER=<fullpath for dbodbc11.dll>. OCF wrote: > I migrated a pocketbuilder app fr...

SQLAnywhere + Mobilink Mass Deployment
Hello all, I downloaded the developer edition of SQL Anywhere and so far I am impressed with the product. We are evaluating SQL Anywhere + Mobilink as a solution in a consumer product deployment. I am wondering if there has been any experiences with this. Primarily, we are concerned about putting the SQL Anywhere DB and the Mobilink client down on many desktops where we will not have control of the machine's configuration. Is the product robust to handle this situation without a lot of specialized configuration? Thanks, Ben "Sybase" <bgreenber...

sqlanywhere and sqlanywhere server
Currently i am using sqlanywhere and powerbuilder tool as my system development. And i am developing a standalone system. Let say, if i want to migrate my standalone system to client-server system, how do i do that? I heard that i need to have sqlanywhere(server engine) to deploy my system as client-server system. If so, do i need to install sqlanywhere(server engine) into window NT or just normal pc(treat as server). For client-server system, do i need to install sqlanywhere server at server and sqlanywhere client as normal pc where my program is installed? Could someone tell me where...

How to make application log into the SQLAnywhere server on the server
Hello, SQL Anywhere server runs on the server machine along with the application. The ODBC handle is configured such that it calls dbeng50.exe. Most of the time, my application connects to the server. But, sometimes, for unknown reason, it runs a standalone SQLAnywhere and connects to it. (Both the server and applications are usually started together.) When that happens, dbserver does not seem to accept connections from other clients running on other PCs either. Please advise what I can do to insure that the application connects to the server, not to the standalone engine. ...

How to make MobiLink synchronization service restart automatically
If the consolidated database(Oracle) shutdown, is there any method to make the MobiLink synchronization service restart automatically when consolidated database rebuild. Configure MobiLink synchronization server or make a utility program? How can i implement it? Thanks! John You could run it as a service. Breck On Fri, 18 Apr 2003 04:14:51 -0400, John wrote: > > If the consolidated database(Oracle) shutdown, is there any method to >make the MobiLink synchronization service restart automatically when >consolidated database rebuild. Configure MobiLink...

Making SQLAnywhere PHP module for PHP-5.2
There was a previous post here about the available pre-built downloads of the Sybase SQLAnywhere PHP module not working with PHP-5.2 due to the PHP API version stamp. So I built it myself. Instructions are below. I have not tested the result much yet, but it does seem to work well. This is how to build the SQLAnywhere PHP module stand-alone - that is, without rebuilding PHP. The method is described in the PHP source release document README.SELF-CONTAINED-EXTENSIONS. You need a working PHP installation, but you do not need the PHP source tree to build this. My environment is Linux, ...

how to make ado.net connection to sqlanywhere in db profile
how to make ado.net connection to sqlanywhere in db profile. I don't see the namespace for sqlanywhere10. How to include one? thanks vsv The namespace would be system.data.oledb The provider would be SAOLEDB.10 Regards, Dave Fish Sybase On 6 Nov 2007 08:17:01 -0800, "vsv" <vsv@nospam.com> wrote: >how to make ado.net connection to sqlanywhere in db profile. > >I don't see the namespace for sqlanywhere10. > >How to include one? > >thanks > >vsv > > > iAnywhere.Data.SQLAnywhere is the .NE...

Making make depend easy
Autrijus, I'd like for it to be easy for a Makefile to know all the dependencies of a pp-generated executable, since mine depends on a large number of locally maintained .pm files. I just modified pp by adding a new option which then results in this code being executed right after the call to Module::ScanDeps (I named the option -m after gcc's -M, since -M was already taken for pp, but probably --depend would be better): if ($Options->{m}) { print join(" \\\n\t", map($map{$_}{file}, keys %map))."\n"; exit 0; } I then pu...

make ok / make nok
Shouldn't 'make ok' and 'make nok' also try to find out the version of the C compiler used if it's not gcc. Some examples: HP-UX: swlist -l bundle | grep B3901BA 11.00: B3901BA B.11.01.07 HP C/ANSI C Developer's Bundle for HP-UX 11.00 (S800) 10.20: B3901BA B.10.20.14 HP C/ANSI C Developer's Bundle for HP-UX 10.20 (S800) AIX: lslpp -L | grep 'C for AIX' 4.3.2: vac.C 4.4.0.2 C C for AIX Compiler 4.2.1: xlC.C 3.1.4.0 C C for AIX Compiler OSF/1: setld -i | grep ^OSFCMPLRS; cc -V | head -3 OSFCMPLRS425 instal...

how to make a make a snp report?
below is my code behind. I get my access mdb to open but how do i open a report and convert it to a snp file? also... since i am using "Inherits System.Web.UI.Page" does that mean i could use a textbox as method of sending a prama to my codebehind? Imports Microsoft.VisualBasic Imports System.Diagnostics Partial Class _Default 'notice the class names now matchInherits System.Web.UI.Page Protected Sub Button8_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button8.clickDim access As New Process access.StartInfo.FileName = "C:\Documents and Setti...

How Do I make I make this validation work?
HiI have a textbox that is for email. I want to make sure that something has been entered in it. The thing is though an email address is optional on my form until the user clicks click the radio button(that represents "Do you want a email response").So I don't think I can stick a required field validator on that area since it will always go off. I tried to make a custom validtor but that did not work too well since it seems to get activated once you click on the textbox and start typeing away and then leave that box.So I am not sure how I could make it check this. I am doing th...

sqlanywhere vs. sqlanywhere.generel
What is the difference between the newsgroups sqlanywhere and sqlanywhere.general? Markus, There is no difference. We are working on consolidating the duplicate newsgroups. Watch for notices, it will tell you where the combined newsgroup will end up. Cheers, Jonathan Markus KARG wrote: > What is the difference between the newsgroups sqlanywhere and > sqlanywhere.general? > > -- Jonathan Baker Director, Sybase Developers Network (SDN) Sybase, Inc. http://www.sybase.com/developer bakerj@sybase.com Jonathan, in order to clarify:...

How can I make a download-delete mobilink operation from an Oracle814 to ASA7?
I use mobilink to synchronize data from an ASA702(Build 1402) database to an Oracle814database,some tables need to upload,and some need to download(None table will be upload and download at the same time);now I the upload had succeed,but the download from oracle to ASA7 failed to delete and PK update;the delete operation don't download right,the PK update insert a new record in the ASA7 database,I don't know if the cursor is wrong? I created two table to test the mobilink: CREATE TABLE "DBA"."Tablea" ( "column1" integer NOT NULL, ...

Web resources about - MAKE - sybase.sqlanywhere.mobilink

Scientists welcome climate pact but still alarmed
Climate scientists Saturday welcomed a pact to battle global warming as a major political advance, but warned of a gaping hole—the lack of a ...

SNL‘s Greta Van Susteren Suffers Through Ted Cruz, Chris Christie, and Ben Carson
Ted Cruz ‘s media moment has arrived, if this week’s Saturday Night Live is any indication. On the sketch show’s version of Fox News’ On the ...

Did Daisy Ridley Get Any Advice from Harrison Ford About 'Star Wars'? Find Out Here!
Daisy Ridley shows off her cool patterned dress at the Star Wars: The Force Awakens premiere held at the Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay Hotel on Friday ...

Saudi Arabian women vote for first time in local elections
Reuters Saudi Arabian women vote for first time in local elections Reuters RIYADH Saudi Arabian women voted for the first time on Saturday ...

Fire damages Calif. mosque; man, 23, arrested
NBCNews.com Fire damages Calif. mosque; man, 23, arrested Philly.com COACHELLA, Calif. - A Southern California mosque was damaged in a fire ...

Atleast 21 Dead, Dozens Injured In Russian Hospital Fire
International Business Times Atleast 21 Dead, Dozens Injured In Russian Hospital Fire International Business Times Russia-fire At least 21 ...

FBI Concludes Search of San Bernardino Lake
FBI Concludes Search of San Bernardino Lake

Derrick Henry offered a winning combination for Heisman
ESPN Derrick Henry offered a winning combination for Heisman ESPN NEW YORK - Like every little boy who ever ran in a front yard with a football, ...

'American Horror Story' actress Rose Siggins dead at 43
Rose Siggins, who played a legless character on American Horror Story: Freak Show, died Saturday in Denver, a representative said.

Los Angeles Sheriff's Deputies Fatally Shoot Armed Man
U.S. News & World Report Los Angeles Sheriff's Deputies Fatally Shoot Armed Man ABC News Two Los Angeles County Sheriff's deputies shot and ...