Installation & un-installation

ASA eval 8.0.2.4122
ASA 8.0.2 (sharp, build 3601?)

I currently have an eval version of Sybase SQL Server Anywhere installed.
After purchase of sharp software I want to install that.
1. When I try to install it above the eval version I get a message, where I
am recommended to uninstall the eval version first. After this the
installation cancels further actions, and exit the installation program.
2. When then trying to uninstall the eval version using the control panel
tools, selecting ASA, the installshield (un)installation program starts,
and then I get an unhandled exception:
Error number: 0x80040703
Setup will now terminate.

Result: I can't install the real license because I can't uninstall the eval
version.

What to do?
0
Carl_Andersson
6/24/2003 10:26:48 AM
sybase.sqlanywhere.mobilink 5254 articles. 0 followers. Follow

No need for this investigation. Re-installed eval version, uninstalled
that, and installed sharp version to get it going.
0
Carl_Andersson

To install or not to install?

Anyway to re-install .net framework on a botched install that wont un-install?
  Newbie User (me) 64bit machine Win Server 2008 Beta 3 Data Center  64bit SharePoint Services 3.0 SharePoint Server Project Server SQL Express SQL Server   Ok so All I wanted to do was get a test bed up for Project Server ..   I installed SharePoint Services and Project Server.. it worked ..  the tech update feature had a minor error at the end so as a newbie I just figured I would install Share Point Server to fix it ..  etc   .. then it seemed like I had some missing features in Project Server so I installed the AS DC (Domain controler) ...

Un-install/re-install and profile
XP sp3 and FF 3.6 on a desktop sys with 4gb mem. I think I need to un-install/re-install FF 3.6. Too many flaky effects as it is. How difficult would it be to back-up my profile and re-install when I have a fresh FF installed? What's involved? Thx, P "Law Without Equity Is No Law At All. It Is A Form Of Jungle Rule." On 04/12/2011 11:32 PM, Puddin' Man wrote: > XP sp3 and FF 3.6 on a desktop sys with 4gb mem. > > I think I need to un-install/re-install FF 3.6. Too many flaky effects as it is. > > How difficult would it be to back-up m...

Active Perl un-installed and re-installed
Hello, I'm running Bugzilla version 3 - Active Perl 5.8.8 was acidentally un-installed. I have re-installed it but now I get an "Internal Server Error" when trying to access the website. Additional error is: Apache/2.0.59 (Win32) DAV/2 SVN/1.4.0 mod_auth_sspi/1.0.4 Server at ndi02s03 Port 80 I wasn't the person who originally installed it so not very familiar with the application. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Dave in Cleveland, OH =20 > Hello, > I'm running Bugzilla version 3 - Active Perl 5.8.8 was acidentally > un-install...

plugins not installed for ftp & nfs, how to I install them?
I get the following information when using imanager Unavailable Tasks These tasks are not available for the specified reason. Task Role Reason FTP File Protocols Plug-in is not installed. NFS File Protocols Plug-in is not installed. How do I install the missing plug-ins? --____LPHMXLZMXOMRLFKSEJCW____ Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Follow http://support.novell.com/cgi-bin/search/searchtid.cgi?/10088503.htm= to install plugins.=20 The plugins should be located in the Extend directory on the NW6.5 = Product...

Occassional appearance of Install/Install.aspx?mode=Install
Since upgrading to 3.1.1 I am getting the occasional redirection to Install/Install.aspx?mode=Install.  Is anyone else recieving this or does this suggest the installation script didn't complete?Jonathan Palmer Check your web.config and see if install=true.... In a previous version this was happening to me until i turned it off. ...

Is there a Gzip installer that I could install ?
Trying to make things easier I have a question about the linux desktop interface .. is direct package installed that I could use opening it on files using the right click method from windows ? "open with" / "chosen freeware" = click ! -- Cypher7 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Cypher7 wrote: > > Trying to make things easier I have a question about the linux desktop > interface The linux desktop interface can be a lot of things, KDE,GNOME, windowmaker to name but a few. > .. is direct packa...

no install after installing jvm141
i have waited for a few days now to see if anyone would reply to my last response and got nothing so far so i figured i would repost everything in hopes that someone woudl be able to help me, please read below. ============================ In article , wrote: > i cant find the install opption on the GUI to install imanager. i just > updated to the newest jvm and the gui looks totally differnet, and the > start options all changed. any ideas? > What exact NetWare version are you using (including SP)? In theory, you should use the "install" option in ...

Problem Installing Modules via install\module During DNN Install
I'm currently troubleshooting an install problem that is killing me since I do 3-5 installs of DNN per day.With v3.0.13 I had an 9 modules I placed in the install\module folder for automatic installation.  With v3.1 that number has increased to 25 (I'm not sure if the number has anything to do with it).When installing DNN v3.1, the install page lists all of the modules. EX:00:00:18.078 -   Installing Module File C:\hshome\jangles\bunstore.co.uk\Install\Module\Announcements_3.1.0.zip:00:00:19.218 -   Installing Module File C:\hshome\jangles\bunstore.co.uk\Install...

Install keeps failing : Cannot install windows installer 3.1
Hello,This is quite weird, whenever I try to install VS 2005 .net express, I get a failure right at the start of the installation process, the installer says : Could'nt install Windows installer 3.1 ....sigh, I'll never get this to work ..thanks Can you try to install Windows installer 3.1 from the Microsoft web site?http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=889482fc-5f56-4a38-b838-de776fd4138c   Let us know if that works? Thanks. -Bret...

Is is possible to un-install a McAfee ver 451 installation via a NAL object?
We are using Zenworks for Desktops version 4. We have installed McAfee version 4.5.1 via a NAL object utilizing a single customized MSI file. We need to upgrade to McAfee Enterprise version 7.1 but need to un-install the older version first company wide. I have tried the 'un-install' option under the 'Common' tab in the NAL objects properties but it did not work. I also tried creating a NAL object by using the Snapshot utility and using the McAfee Setup.exe to un-install Mcafee. This did not help either. I then tried creating another NAL object using a cu...

Is is possible to un-install a McAfee ver 451 installation via a NAL object?
We are using Zenworks for Desktops version 4. We have installed McAfee version 4.5.1 via a NAL object utilizing a single customized MSI file. We need to upgrade to McAfee Enterprise version 7.1 but need to un-install the older version first company wide. I have tried the 'un-install' option under the 'Common' tab in the NAL objects properties but it did not work. I also tried creating a NAL object by using the Snapshot utility and using the McAfee Setup.exe to un-install Mcafee. This did not help either. I then tried creating another NAL object using a cu...

I installed Firefox 2 & while it was installing it popped up that my system was not compatable with red cat.
Name: Debby Email: debbykarenatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I installed Firefox 2 & while it was installing it popped up that my system was not compatable with red cat. Comments: I have windows XP 2003 for business - why would it not be compatable for all of the Firefox 2 system??? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.14) Gecko/20080404 Firefox/2.0.0.14 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Web resources about - Installation & un-installation - sybase.sqlanywhere.mobilink

UNStudio Unveils Their Half-Twist Reflective Installation in Shanghai UN Studio XINTIANDI Installation ...
UNStudio’s gateway installation for the Xintiandi Style Retail Mall in Shanghai revolves and inverts around visitors, translating them and the ...