Your Vote is Needed

Good Morning,

I apologize for posting a non-technical item in this newsgroup, but I
need your help. I manage the TeamSybase Program and every year we ask
our customers to cast their votes for the member of TeamSybase that has
provided the most assistance over the past year (2001).

Please send me an email with your choice (you can cast a vote for two
people if you like). Please do not send email to the Newsgroups but
email me directly at paulaw@sybase.com.

The deadline is Tuesday, April 2, 2002.

Thank you very much for your time and assistance.

Paula Weiner
TeamSybase Administrator

0
Paula

What generals generally do

Sqlanywhere.general missing?
I have not been able to get to the sqlanywhere.general news group in a couple of weeks now. Has something changed? The newsgroups have moved to a new server. You will need to reset your news. -- Joshua Savill , SYBASE iAnywhere Solutions - Technical Support "James L. Blackburn" <jamesb@round2consulting.com> wrote in message news:il739v4jhptn8f7knlko9h5bk2pcjm9l08@4ax.com... > I have not been able to get to the sqlanywhere.general news group in a > couple of weeks now. Has something changed? > > Same name, different IP address. It co...

General advice needed
Hi there guys I have a client that recently asked me if they can get the source code for the project I am currently doing for them. It is quite a big project with code that I don't really whish to share with them. Our contract didn't specify anything in this regards, so now I'm stuck, not knowing what to do... I don't know why they want it in the first place, cause it won't make any sense to them any way, but it is still suspect... Can I encrypt the classes I whish not to share or should I just tell them NO? Please advice, thanks  Go by the contract...and tell t...

General Help Needed
Hey guys and Gals. I have as process question. I am deploying an app on a server hosting web and database objects. Everything works fine but on one site, I have an export feature. When the size gets too big in the export it hoses the asp wp.exe and all other sites are stalled out. What can I do to fix this? The export feature is a hog because I am dumping to excel. .Csv can handle large dumps but I have a field that drops the leading zero and I have not found anything to fix that. So I'm stuck - Eliminate the Excel feed and save the server, Change the export to .csv and not worry abou...

I want I want I want, I need I need I need
Beyond &^%@#$* cool! http://www.gizmowatch.com/entry/water-powered-jetpack-still-makes-you-fly/ Ted Novak TRA#5512 Hey �: > cool! With all that water, it should be! Yea...I want one of those....until it sucks in a carp or something into the left jet tube and sends me spinning. -- Kim (1/29/2009 2:21:52 PM Mountain) > With all that water, it should be! Yea...I want one of those....until > it sucks in a carp or something into the left jet tube and sends me > spinning. Eh. That could be its own fun LOL. -- Windows 7...Yep KDE runs on Windows. ...

Kde needs our support, vote for it!
Please take a look at this: 'Vote for KDE ! | blogs.kde.org' (http://blogs.kde.org/node/4491) Anyone is voting for it, why? I have no idea. -- Bezoutsidentity ------------------------------------------------------------------------ There is a bounty for the 1,000 charities who get the most people to vote. Lots of openSUSE people have voted already. -- john_hudson ------------------------------------------------------------------------ john_hudson's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=1134 View this thread: http://forums.opensuse....

We need your DataWindow .NET vote!
Dear Valued Customer: Sybase is pleased to announce that DataWindow. NET has been nominated for the 2005 .NET Developer's Journal Magazine Readers Choice Award in the category of Best .NET Libraries and Controls. Your vote in support of the performance boosting DataWindow .NET would be greatly appreciated. You can cast your vote for DataWindow .NET at the .NET Developer's Journal's website (http://dndj.sys-con.com/general/readerschoice.htm) But hurry, because voting ends July 31, 2005. Thank you for your support! Regards, The DataWindow .NET Team www.Sybas...

Need general advices and directions
Hello, I'm currently working on my master thesis in Informatic at university and I have to implement the following system with a firefox plugin. I want to build a system that has five main requirements. -Can store the HTML Code of the currently visited site. -Modify the HTML Code of the previously stored site. -Execute/Show the modified site. -Download a site(not the whole site, only the one that is currently present) and pack it. -Add an electronic signature to the packed file. I'm a totally noob to writing firefox plugins, the only thing I did was writting a hello wo...

We need your DataWindow .NET Vote!
Dear Valued Customer: Sybase is pleased to announce that DataWindow. NET has been nominated for the 2005 .NET Developer's Journal Magazine Readers Choice Award in the category of Best .NET Libraries and Controls. Your vote in support of the performance boosting DataWindow .NET would be greatly appreciated. You can cast your vote for DataWindow .NET at the .NET Developer's Journal's website (http://dndj.sys-con.com/general/readerschoice.htm) But hurry, because voting ends July 31, 2005. Thank you for your support! Regards, The DataWindow .NET Team www.Sybas...

Web resources about - Your Vote is Needed - sybase.sqlanywhere.general

Lynn Sweet Corrects Fox Liars' Claim There's No Coverage Of 'Black On Black' Crime In Chicago
Here's something you don't see happen very often. Someone lies on Fox "news" and gets corrected on their lies in real time. I don't know why ...

Judge Rules Against 13-Year-Old in Climate Change Challenge
Judge rules against 13-year-old in climate change challenge; girl, attorneys consider appeal

Donald Trump Drops 12 Points: Directly Related To Mockery Of Disabled Reporter?
Donald Trump isn’t known for his political correctness. The reality TV personality turned GOP presidential hopeful doesn’t seem to mind speaking ...

Russia-Turkey war of words escalates over downed warplane
Moscow slapped sanctions on Ankara today as the war of words over a downed Russian warplane escalated, with Turkish strongman Recep Tayyip Erdogan ...

Pope Francis Offers Mass in Uganda at Shrine for Christian Martyrs
New York Times Pope Francis Offers Mass in Uganda at Shrine for Christian Martyrs New York Times NAMUGONGO, Uganda — On the very spot where ...

Top Kurdish Human-Rights Lawyer Shot Dead in Turkey
Wall Street Journal Top Kurdish Human-Rights Lawyer Shot Dead in Turkey Wall Street Journal ISTANBUL—A prominent human-rights lawyer was shot ...

Carson After Meeting Refugees: Bringing Them Into U.S. ‘Does Nothing’ to Solve Crisis
In the past day, Ben Carson has met with Syrian refugees in Jordan. And after speaking with them, Carson’s conclusion is that bringing them to ...

The best Cyber Monday deals
So you successfully emerged from Black Friday shopping relatively unscathed, and you've got the cash for an extra tech gift (or, let's be honest, ...

Taylor Swift On Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber Reunion: ‘A Learning Experience’
Taylor Swift hopes that friend Selena Gomez learns her lesson after reuniting with Justin Bieber, a recent Hollywood Life report detailed . ...

Field-Storming TCU Fans Appeared to Give Baylor's Art Briles An Earful
Baylor’s slim national title hopes were washed away in the rain last night when TCU prevailed in double overtime. As Horned Frogs fans ran onto ...