Visual Basic->ODBC->SQLAnywhere(PB Edition)

What is required for an application to go against a SQL Anywhere
database, PowerBuilder edition, when I am using ODBC?  Is the
PowerBuilder edition different from the standalone edition? My
application is written in Visual Basic.
0
Inftrans

There is no difference between what is installed with Powerbuilde and the
licensed version that you can purchase on its own.  Be aware that there is
also a runtime version that is unlimited and royalty free that comes with
PB (and you can also purchase a runtime license for $99 and it's
unlimited).  The runtime version has less functionality: no transaction
log, no stored procedures or functions.
--
Jim Egan [TeamPS]
Dealer Solutions, LLC

Inftrans@ix.netcom.com wrote in article <33F47949.362A@ix.netcom.com>...
> What is required for an application to go against a SQL Anywhere
> database, PowerBuilder edition, when I am using ODBC?  Is the
> PowerBuilder edition different from the standalone edition? My
> application is written in Visual Basic.

0
Jim

ERROR >>>>>>>>>>>master page
can any budy give me an answer of given question this question is ask in interview we have an usercontrol in .net 1.0,1.1 why microsoft implimented the masterpage concept in 2.0 as work done by master page is same as usercontrol do   can any budy gives mw an ans -----------why we use master pages........???????? Friend, this article explains you why do we use the master pages http://dotnetperls.com/Content/Master-Page-Code-Behind.aspx and this one http://www.careerride.com/ASP.NET-Master-Pages-Questions.aspx Good luck!Please Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer&quo...

VBA > ODBC > SQLAnywhere - win98 OK
I have a vba(MSWord97) app using ODBC to connect to a SQLAnywhere db. It runs fine on Win98 machines but fails on updates on NT machines!!? Any Ideas ? Is there any error produced? -- Jim Egan [TeamSybase] Dynamic Data Solutions, Inc. http://www.dyn-data.com Houston, TX win9x differs from NT version in the way that both represents environmental variable, which needed to run SQLA / ASA correctly. Hammady ...

PowerBuilder -> frontend <> Visual Basic -> 2nd tier
Hi, We want to make a 3 tier enterprise level application. Our original application is build with PowerBuilder base on a simple client - server model. First, the Sybase Solution with Jaguar in the middle tier was our first try ... but after read about Sybase Jag licenses, we cant ask to all clients (who have already pay the PB VM) to upgrade and pay more than 3000 $ USD for each server (can go up to 100K for only one client). After that we decide to use another language in the middle tier thinking that Sybase receive enough money from our company .. more than that is called stolen....

applying signatures>>>>>
Name: Greg Donsberger Email: donsbergeratecnodotcom Product: Thunderbird Summary: applying signatures>>>>> Comments: Thunderbird!!! I'd like to be able to apply a signature to my e-mails......but not every one with a particular account. outlook express has an "insert option" for signatures....you still have to set it up.....but you insert it yourself, instead of it being a default setting for the account. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.3) Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From ...

HELP>>HELP>>>
The server abended due to a room that was too hot, it corrupted GroupWise so now when it reboots it hangs. How do I restart the server and get it not to load the autoexec.ncf which contains GW? Your immediate assistance would be greatly appreciated! Thanks. Barbara barbara.roy@po.state.ct.us wrote: > The server abended due to a room that was too hot, it corrupted GroupWise > so now when it reboots it hangs. How do I restart the server and get it > not to load the autoexec.ncf which contains GW? Your immediate assistance > would be greatly appreciated! Thanks. B...

simple code for search please>>>>>>>
hi>>i am work in project with asp.neti have code that search words in  only one page ,but i want simple code for search words in multiple pagesi mean i want put search box in home page and i can search for words in all pagesplease help me and dont late...');" title="Sad - ">......thanks   can u give us more information about how ur information is stored in your website so we can help u decide which search mechanism to use? cuz search can be done in a million ways  If this post was useful to you, please mark it as correct answer. Thank yo...

Fox 3 Beta 5 >>>>>>>
Name: Hank Hill Product: Firefox Summary: Fox 3 Beta 5 >>>>>>> Comments: Wooosh! Love what it does. Faster than anything. I look forward to more. Thank you. From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Edit->Preferences->Attachments->View & Edit Actions
Name: Leroy Tennison Email: leroy_tennisonatprodigydotnet Product: Thunderbird Summary: Edit->Preferences->Attachments->View & Edit Actions Comments: Enhancement request: Add a 'New Action' option to the "Download Actions" dialog so that associations can be added without actually having to receive atype of attachment and go through the Browse process of locating the executable. Thanks for all your work. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.8.0.12) Gecko/20071020 CentOS/1.5.0.12-0.7.el4.centos Firefox/1.5.0.12 pango-tex...

PB -> Openlink ODBC -> Ingres
hi there, 1) whenever i access an ingres 6.4 database, running on vms/axp, using openlink ODBC, (from PB) i get the message, "Catalog Tables could not be created and not available for use" 2) Also, when i open the database painter, the list of tables get displayed, but im unable to access the definitions. i get the message "Table <tbl name> has no columns, possible invalid table format" are these two related. is there something i should setup, as part of the DBParm(?), to rectify this. thanx _____________________________________________________ Natara...

New Download>>>>> VERY SLOW
Name: john Email: jsuggatcomcastdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: New Download>>>>> VERY SLOW Comments: when i got on the web this morning with firefox 3.0.6 there was a message that a firefox upgrade had downloaded. now, web pages load VERY, VERY, VERY SLOW. ABOUT 10 TIMES AS LONG TO LOAD, MAYBE MORE. help!! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9.0.6) Gecko/2009011912 Firefox/3.0.6 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish ...

next >> last>>
Hii, I have a datalist that shows students' names from a table. There are 100 names. I don't want to show the whole 100 names at once, instead i want to show only 20 names in a page, then i can see the next 20... and so on.. How can i do that? Can anyont help me? Thanks in advance KOUBBAZ 4 Life!! FYI: http://authors.aspalliance.com/das/datalistpaging.aspx Colt...

Sql Server 2000->->->->->Data->->->-> Sql Server 2005
How can i migrate data from Sql Server 2000 to  Sql Server 2000 A backup file of SQL 2000 can be restored on SQL 2005   ThanksMark post(s) as "Answer" that helped youElectronic ScrewWebsite||Blog||Dub@i.net...

PHP -> JSON ->Zlib -> Delphi XE7 [win32 -> work | android -> No mapping ] [Edit]
Мy program for android should get data from the server as yson when to perform under vindovs works, and in android error, please help! PHP: {code} $err = array(); $data = array('id'=>1,'name'=>'test','info'=>'1234'); $inf = array('data' => $data ,'error' => $err); $json = json_encode($inf); $json = gzencode(trim(preg_replace('/\s+/',' ',$json )),9); header('Content-Encoding: gzip'); header("content-type: text/html; charset: UTF-8"); header("cache-control: must-revalidate&qu...

SOS. >>>>>>>>HELP ME????????>>Web Matrix do not work in Win XP pro
Hi everbody!!!! I have a problem with webmatrix. My problem is?? i install ASP.NET Web Matrix but it is not work. My system is XP pro. I alredy install NET Framework 1.1. The program do not show nothing. But when i open i see picture which there webmatrix after some this disappeared and after i wait but this not work. When i use win 2000 this work excellent. But now problem . I test this in two PC. But no result. I want also add that i install XP sp 2. But Proqram do not work... Thanks!!!! Hi, Can you take a look at these threads: view post 258398 and view post 252245 Regar...

Web resources about - Visual Basic->ODBC->SQLAnywhere(PB Edition) - sybase.sqlanywhere.general