Upgrade from 9.0.0 to 9.0.1

Hi, i am new with Sybase, so any help is welcome.

I have SQL Anyware Studio v.9.0.0 installed and it works,
but I need a Lithuanian Collation (it is announced to be
available in 9.0.1), so I applied a patch from 9.0.0. to
9.0.1.

After this upgrade (and after ALL other available EBFs
sequentialy) I
cannot connect to my database (Sybase Central loads
correctly).

Here is a message after I try to load a db using
Tools\Connection profiles\Connect...

                              +-----------------+

                              |   Stack Trace   |

                              +-----------------+

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: makeODBCConnection

 at ianywhere.ml.jdbcodbc.IDriver.makeODBCConnection(Native
Method)

 at ianywhere.ml.jdbcodbc.IDriver.connect(IDriver.java:355)

 at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source)

 at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source)

 at
com.sybase.asa.logon.JDBCDrivers.connect(JDBCDrivers.java:290)

 at
com.sybase.asa.logon.LogonDialogFactory$SilentDBSource.connect(LogonDialogFactory.java:395)

 at
com.sybase.asa.plugin.ConnectionClient.handleOK(ConnectionClient.java:75)

 at
com.sybase.asa.logon.LogonDialogFactory.create(LogonDialogFactory.java:302)

 at com.sybase.asa.plugin.Support.connect(Support.java:1210)

 at
com.sybase.asa.plugin.ASAPlugin.restoreConnection(ASAPlugin.java:214)

 at
com.sybase.central.viewer.ConnProfileDlg$ConnectThread.run(ConnProfileDlg.java:492)

 at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(Unknown
Source)

 at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown
Source)

 at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown
Source)

 at java.awt.Dialog$1.run(Unknown Source)

 at java.awt.Dialog.show(Unknown Source)

 at java.awt.Component.show(Unknown Source)

 at java.awt.Component.setVisible(Unknown Source)

 at
com.sybase.central.viewer.ScjBaseDialog.showDialog(ScjBaseDialog.java:448)

 at
com.sybase.central.viewer.ScjDialog.render(ScjDialog.java:99)

 at
com.sybase.central.viewer.ScjDialogSupport.render(ScjDialogSupport.java:156)

 at
com.sybase.central.viewer.ScjViewerSupport.showConnectionProfileDlg(ScjViewerSupport.java:450)

 at
com.sybase.central.viewer.ViewerManager.menuItemSelected(ViewerManager.java:1015)

 at
com.sybase.central.viewer.ScjToolBar.actionPerformed(ScjToolBar.java:140)

 at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Unknown
Source)

 at
javax.swing.AbstractButton$ForwardActionEvents.actionPerformed(Unknown
Source)

 at
javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown
Source)

 at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(Unknown
Source)

 at
javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(Unknown
Source)

 at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mouseReleased(Unknown
Source)

 at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mouseReleased(Unknown
Source)

 at
java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown
Source)

 at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown
Source)

 at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown
Source)

 at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(Unknown
Source)

 at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown
Source)

                             +--------------------+

                             |   Sybase Central   |

                             +--------------------+

Version: 4.3.0.2306

                               +---------------+

                               |   Classpath   |

                               +---------------+

F:\Program Files\Sybase\Shared\Sybase Central
4.3\sybasecentral.jar

    Timestamp=2004-07-28 18:50:24.0

    Length=568015

F:\Program Files\Sybase\Shared\java\jsyblib142.jar

    Timestamp=2004-07-28 18:48:08.0

    Length=266097

F:\Program Files\Sybase\Shared\java\HelpManager11.jar

    Timestamp=2003-07-24 14:49:40.0

    Length=53658

F:\Program Files\Sybase\Shared\java\SCEditor142.jar

    Timestamp=2004-07-28 18:48:58.0

    Length=344565

F:\Program Files\Sybase\Shared\Sun\JavaHelp-1_1\jh.jar

    Timestamp=2002-06-24 11:36:00.0

    Length=347246

F:\Program Files\Sybase\Shared\Sybase Central
4.3\jcchart400K.jar

    Timestamp=2003-10-08 12:38:32.0

    Length=1060404

                                +-------------+

                                |   Java VM   |

                                +-------------+

Total memory: 6791168

Free memory: 2659384

System properties:

    asa.location=F:\Program Files\Sybase\SQL Anywhere 9\

    awt.toolkit=sun.awt.windows.WToolkit

    file.encoding=Cp1257

    file.encoding.pkg=sun.io

    file.separator=\

    java.awt.graphicsenv=sun.awt.Win32GraphicsEnvironment

    java.awt.printerjob=sun.awt.windows.WPrinterJob

java.class.path=F:\PROGRA~1\Sybase\Shared\SYBASE~1.3\SYBASE~1.JAR;
F:\PROGRA~1\Sybase\Shared\java\JSYBLI~2.JAR;F:\PROGRA~1\Sybase\Shared\java\HELPMA~1.JAR;

F:\PROGRA~1\Sybase\Shared\java\SCEDIT~2.JAR;F:\PROGRA~1\Sybase\Shared\sun\JAVAHE~1\jh.jar;

F:\PROGRA~1\Sybase\Shared\SYBASE~1.3\JCCHAR~1.JAR;

    java.class.version=48.0

    java.endorsed.dirs=F:\Program
Files\Sybase\Shared\sun\jre142\lib\endorsed

    java.ext.dirs=F:\Program
Files\Sybase\Shared\sun\jre142\lib\ext

    java.home=F:\Program Files\Sybase\Shared\sun\jre142

    java.io.tmpdir=F:\DOCUME~1\labas\LOCALS~1\Temp\

    java.library.path=F:\Program Files\Sybase\Shared\Sybase
Central
4.3\win32;.;F:\WINDOWS\System32;F:\WINDOWS;F:\Program
Files\Sybase\Shared\sun\jre142\bin;F:\WINDOWS\system32;F:\WINDOWS;
F:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;F:\Program Files\Sybase\SQL
Anywhere 9\drivers;F:\Program
Files\Sybase\Shared\PowerBuilder;F:\Program
Files\Sybase\Shared\DataDirect;F:\Program
Files\Sybase\InfoMaker 9.0\Tutorial;F:\Program
Files\Rational\common;F:\Program Files\Sybase\Shared\Sybase
Central 4.3\win32;F:\Program Files\Sybase\SQL Anywhere
8\drivers;F:\Program Files\Sybase\SQL Anywhere
9\win32;F:\Program Files\Sybase\Shared\win32;F:\Program
Files\Sybase\Shared\Sybase Central 4.2

    java.runtime.name=Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment,
Standard Edition

    java.runtime.version=1.4.2_02-b03

    java.specification.name=Java Platform API Specification

    java.specification.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.

    java.specification.version=1.4

java.util.prefs.PreferencesFactory=java.util.prefs.WindowsPreferencesFactory

    java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.

    java.vendor.url=http://java.sun.com/

java.vendor.url.bug=http://java.sun.com/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi

    java.version=1.4.2_02

    java.vm.info=mixed mode

    java.vm.name=Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM

    java.vm.specification.name=Java Virtual Machine
Specification

    java.vm.specification.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.

    java.vm.specification.version=1.0

    java.vm.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.

    java.vm.version=1.4.2_02-b03

    line.separator=

    os.arch=x86

    os.name=Windows XP

    os.version=5.1

    path.separator=;

    sun.arch.data.model=32

sun.awt.exception.handler=com.sybase.util.ExceptionHandler

    sun.boot.class.path=F:\Program
Files\Sybase\Shared\sun\jre142\lib\rt.jar;F:\Program
Files\Sybase\Shared\sun\jre142\lib\i18n.jar;F:\Program
Files\Sybase\Shared\sun\jre142\lib\sunrsasign.jar;F:\Program
Files\Sybase\Shared\sun\jre142\lib\jsse.jar;F:\Program
Files\Sybase\Shared\sun\jre142\lib\jce.jar;F:\Program
Files\Sybase\Shared\sun\jre142\lib\charsets.jar;F:\Program
Files\Sybase\Shared\sun\jre142\classes

    sun.boot.library.path=F:\Program
Files\Sybase\Shared\sun\jre142\bin

    sun.cpu.endian=little

    sun.cpu.isalist=pentium i486 i386

    sun.io.unicode.encoding=UnicodeLittle

    sun.java2d.d3d=false

    sun.java2d.fontpath=

    sun.java2d.noddraw=true

    sun.os.patch.level=Service Pack 1

sybase.jsyblib.dll.location=F:\PROGRA~1\Sybase\Shared\win32\

    user.country=LT

    user.dir=F:\Documents and Settings\labas

    user.home=F:\Documents and Settings\labas

    user.language=lt

    user.name=labas

    user.timezone=Europe/Helsinki

    user.variant=

                             +-------------------+

                             |   Java Packages   |

                             +-------------------+

Package: com.sun.java.swing

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: com.sun.java.swing.plaf.windows

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: com.sun.java.swing.plaf.windows.resources

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: com.sun.swing.internal.plaf.basic.resources

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: com.sybase.central

    Implementation title: Sybase Central

    Implementation vendor: Sybase, Inc.

    Implementation version: 4.3.0.2306

    Specification title: Sybase Central

    Specification vendor: Sybase, Inc.

    Specification version: 4.3.0.2306

Package: com.sybase.central.editor

    Implementation title: Sybase Central Editor

    Implementation vendor: Sybase, Inc.

    Implementation version: 4.3.0.2197

    Specification title: Sybase Central Editor

    Specification vendor: Sybase, Inc.

    Specification version: 4.3.0.2197

Package: com.sybase.central.lang

    Implementation title: Sybase Central

    Implementation vendor: Sybase, Inc.

    Implementation version: 4.3.0.2306

    Specification title: Sybase Central

    Specification vendor: Sybase, Inc.

    Specification version: 4.3.0.2306

Package: com.sybase.central.viewer

    Implementation title: Sybase Central

    Implementation vendor: Sybase, Inc.

    Implementation version: 4.3.0.2306

    Specification title: Sybase Central

    Specification vendor: Sybase, Inc.

    Specification version: 4.3.0.2306

Package: com.sybase.customization

    Implementation title: Application-Independent Java
Utility Library

    Implementation vendor: Sybase, Inc.

    Implementation version: null

    Specification title: Application-Independent Java
Utility Library

    Specification vendor: Sybase, Inc.

    Specification version: null

Package: com.sybase.helpManager

    Implementation title: HelpManager classes

    Implementation vendor: Sybase, Inc.

    Implementation version: 11

    Specification title: HelpManager classes

    Specification vendor: Sybase, Inc.

    Specification version: 11

Package: com.sybase.util

    Implementation title: Application-Independent Java
Utility Library

    Implementation vendor: Sybase, Inc.

    Implementation version: null

    Specification title: Application-Independent Java
Utility Library

    Specification vendor: Sybase, Inc.

    Specification version: null

Package: com.sybase.util.win32

    Implementation title: Application-Independent Java
Utility Library

    Implementation vendor: Sybase, Inc.

    Implementation version: null

    Specification title: Application-Independent Java
Utility Library

    Specification vendor: Sybase, Inc.

    Specification version: null

Package: java.applet

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: java.awt

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: java.awt.color

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: java.awt.datatransfer

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: java.awt.dnd

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: java.awt.dnd.peer

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: java.awt.event

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: java.awt.font

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: java.awt.geom

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: java.awt.im

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: java.awt.im.spi

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: java.awt.image

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: java.awt.peer

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: java.awt.print

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: java.beans

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: java.io

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: java.lang

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: java.lang.ref

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: java.lang.reflect

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: java.math

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: java.net

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: java.nio

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: java.nio.charset

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: java.nio.charset.spi

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: java.rmi

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: java.security

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: java.security.cert

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: java.sql

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: java.text

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: java.util

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: java.util.jar

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: java.util.regex

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: java.util.zip

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: javax.accessibility

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: javax.swing

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: javax.swing.border

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: javax.swing.event

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: javax.swing.filechooser

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: javax.swing.plaf

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: javax.swing.plaf.basic

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: javax.swing.table

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: javax.swing.text

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: javax.swing.tree

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: javax.swing.undo

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: sun.awt

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: sun.awt.color

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: sun.awt.datatransfer

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: sun.awt.dnd

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: sun.awt.font

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: sun.awt.im

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: sun.awt.image

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: sun.awt.resources

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: sun.awt.shell

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: sun.awt.windows

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: sun.dc.path

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: sun.dc.pr

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: sun.io

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: sun.java2d

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: sun.java2d.loops

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: sun.java2d.pipe

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: sun.misc

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: sun.net

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: sun.net.spi.nameservice

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: sun.net.www

Package: sun.net.http://www.protocol.file

Package: sun.net.http://www.protocol.jar

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: sun.nio.cs

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: sun.reflect

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: sun.security.action

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: sun.security.provider

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: sun.security.util

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: sun.text

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: sun.text.resources

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4

Package: sun.util.calendar

    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment

    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02

    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification

    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

    Specification version: 1.4
0
Aidas

I will pass this on to our engineering group. If this matter is urgent, you
should pursue a technical support case who will be able to assist more
directly.

In the meantime, have you tried a clean reinstall?

<Aidas> wrote in message news:413ed1a7.715f.1681692777@sybase.com...
> [...]
>

> Package: sun.text
>
>    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment
>
>    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.
>
>    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02
>
>    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification
>
>    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.
>
>    Specification version: 1.4
>

> Package: sun.text.resources
>
>    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment
>
>    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.
>
>    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02
>
>    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification
>
>    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.
>
>    Specification version: 1.4
>

> Package: sun.util.calendar
>
>    Implementation title: Java Runtime Environment
>
>    Implementation vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.
>
>    Implementation version: 1.4.2_02
>
>    Specification title: Java Platform API Specification
>
>    Specification vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.

0
Chris

upgrade 9.0.0 to 9.0.1
Ok , I give up, Im at a loss as to why Im having the problems upgrading. I took a clean install of 9.0.0 and ran the upgrade script to go from 9.0.0 to 9.0.1 , I then take the lastest ebf to upgrad 9.0.1 to 9.0.1.1912. Once this is done if I try and create a database I get the following error: [Sybase][ODBC Driver][Adaptive Server Anywhere]Unable to start database server Error code=-80 SQL state=08001 Connection parameters: User=DBA Password=*** ENG=asdfa START=dbeng9 -c 10M -gp 2048 DBN=utility_db I have also tried these same steps on another mac...

9.0.0, 9.0.1, 9.0.2
My shop is moving to PB9 and is about to deploy with 9.0.0 build 5507. How stable is this runtime environment? I assume 9.0.1 and 9.0.2 are better, but that isn't always the case. I'd like to convince folks here that going out with a .0 release is a bit risky, but I haven't found any issues with 9.0.0 yet that require us to go with 9.0.1 or 9.0.2. Should I feel comfortable that 9.0.0 is fine, or are there solid reasons to go with 9.0.1 or 9.0.2 that I haven't found yet? I'd go with the 9.0.1 release - the latest EBF. I haven't personally taken 9.0.2 for ...

Upgrading 9.0.0 to 9.0.1
Hi, We're looking to upgrade the following setup to ASA/Mobilink 9.0.1: ASE 12.5.2 cons under RedHat AS3 ASA 9.0.0.1252 remotes under Windows Mobile 2003 Mobilink 9.0.0.1252 under RedHatAS3 I've read through the 9.0.1 upgrade documention: What's New in SQL Anywhere Studio --Upading Software and Databases ----Upgrading MobiLink Some things are still unclear to me: 1. When upgrading from 9.0.0 to 9.0.1, must we upgrade the ASA database files? The documentation seems to indicate that this is required when coming from older versions only. Question 2 in a s...

Upgrading from 9.0.0 to 9.0.2
We are planning to upgrade from 9.0.0 to 9.0.2. The documentation states that we just need to run dbupgrad and then archive the transaction log and start a new one if we do some replication. Is it as easy as this? I can just rename the transaction log and then delete it. Could you share your experience if you have done this already? We are concerned that we will have problems with synchronization when we do this upgrade. Rey Valera wrote in news:45b896ef.3028.1681692777@sybase.com of sybase.public.sqlanywhere.mobilink: RV> We are planning to upgrade from 9.0.0 to 9.0.2. ...

Swedish Firefox 0.9, 0.9.1, 0.9.2
Hi, PLEASE NOTE: The Swedish l10n page has moved to http://www.mozilla.se/ This has been previously posted on this list and to mlp-staff, with no reply or update of the mlp status pages. Thus, i repeat: Please update your links! The Swedish (sv-SE) l10n group has releasted language packs and localized builds for Windows and Linux of the Firefox 0.9 versions. Due to the security issues, Windows version prior to 0.9.2 have been removed. These language packs are considered stable and tested. Firefox 0.9.2 pack: http://www.mozilla.se/paket/firefox-0.9.2-svSE.xpi Firefox 0....

Upgrading 9.0.0 to 9.0.1
Hi, We're looking to upgrade the following setup to ASA/Mobilink 9.0.1: ASE 12.5.2 cons under RedHat AS3 ASA 9.0.0.1252 remotes under Windows Mobile 2003 Mobilink 9.0.0.1252 under RedHatAS3 I've read through the 9.0.1 upgrade documention: What's New in SQL Anywhere Studio --Upading Software and Databases ----Upgrading MobiLink Some things are still unclear to me: 2. After having upgraded our ASE cons via the provided sql script, must we run only 9.0.1 Mobilink servers against it? To facilitate the rollout, we considering running the original 9.0.0 Mobili...

Firefox 1.5.0.9, Firefox 2.0.0.1 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 Security & Stability Updates
As part of Mozilla Corporation�s ongoing stability and security update process, Firefox 1.5.0.9, Firefox 2.0.0.1 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 are now available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for free download from getfirefox.com (http://www.getfirefox.com) & getthunderbird.com (http://www.getthunderbird.com). We strongly recommend that all Firefox users upgrade to this latest release. This update is available immediately in 41 languages including Spanish, Japanese, Arabic, Hungarian and more. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability updates until Apr...

Firefox 1.5.0.9, Firefox 2.0.0.1 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 Security & Stability Updates
As part of Mozilla Corporation�s ongoing stability and security update process, Firefox 1.5.0.9, Firefox 2.0.0.1 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 are now available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for free download from getfirefox.com (http://www.getfirefox.com) & getthunderbird.com (http://www.getthunderbird.com). We strongly recommend that all Firefox users upgrade to this latest release. This update is available immediately in 41 languages including Spanish, Japanese, Arabic, Hungarian and more. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability updates until Apr...

Issue with Upgrade from 9.0.0 to 9.0.2
I was wondering if you can help me with this issue that we experienced when we upgraded one of the ASA database that we are synchronizing from 9.0.0 to 9.0.2. The name of the database file is core5.db and the log is core5.log. After I ran the dbupgrad utility, I copied the core5.log file to the same folder and named it core51.log then I deleted the core5.log file. I got this error message in the attached log when I tried to synchronize. I. 01/31 10:32:54. Begin synchronizing 'ScopePub' for MobiLink user 'user1' I. 01/31 10:32:55. Log scan starting at offset 00004...

Upgrade from 9.0.1 to 9.0.2
I'm currently up to SQL Anywhere 9.0.1.2085. I want to get to the latest release since I'm playing with Mobilink right now but I can't seem to be able to upgrade to the latest EBF of 9.0.2 from 9.0.1. The iAnywhere update website states: "There are no updates to iAnywhere's SQL Anywhere 9.0.1.2085, for WIN32 at this time." I can see one more EBF for 9.0.1 on Sybase' EBF web site. Does this require purchasing an upgrade to 9.0.2? Thanks in advance, Bob Bob wrote: > > Does this require purchasing an upgrade to 9.0.2? > ...

Upgrade 9.0.1 to 9.0.2
Using 9.0.1 developer's edition, is there any way to upgrade to 9.0.2, or do we need to uninstall 9.0.1 and install 9.0.2? Thanks Wayne MRs can be applied to EVAL and Developer editions. Maintenance releases (MR) and EBFs can be found at 1. Go to http://downloads.sybase.com 2. Logon to mySybase 3. From the product families list, select SQL Anywhere Studio 4. Locate desired MR or EBF. NOTE: 1) You may need to expand the Timeframe dropdown and click GO! to locate older MRs and EBFs. 2) EBFs can only be applied to the appropriate MR. If the EBF is for a later MR...

Mobilink Upgrade 9.0.0 to 10.0.0
I'm Using: ASA 9.0.0.1402 and Mobilink 9.0.0.1402 Upgrading to 10.0.0.2465 There is a very confusing read me in this folder: \Sql Anywhere 10\Mobilink\Upgrade\9.0.0\readme.txt Do I apply this file (upgrade_asa.sql) before or after I unload and reload or not at all? Can anyone help? Mike You should follow the suggestions from the documentation section SQL Anywhere� 10 - Changes and Upgrading Upgrading to SQL Anywhere 10 Upgrading MobiLink Upgrading your consolidated database . . . To upgrade a cons...

Maintenance Release(64-bit), Upgrade of 9.0.0 to 9.0.1 Bad CRC check sum on archive?
I am trying to download with patch, and when unpuking i see error bad CRC checksum ? Why ? asamaint9linux_ia64.tar.gz 05/03/2004 53035258 Maintenance Release(64-bit), Upgrade of 9.0.0 to 9.0.1 Egorov Roman wrote: > I am trying to download with patch, and when unpuking i see error bad CRC > checksum ? > Why ? What command are you running when you see those errors? How did you download the file? Did you transfer it in "binary" mode? Which version of Linux are you using? I just downloaded the above file from downloads.sybase.com and successfully e...

Problem since installing SQL Anywhere Studio
hello, now i have a problem with the plug-ins for ASA and Mobilink, if i want to register the plug-in for any of this two ASA and Mobilink i got a message telling me to upgrade Sybase central to ver. 4.3.. i installed the EBF in the same directory where Sql Anywhere Studio ver 9.0.0 were installed, but now, i don=b4t get why i=b4m having a problem with the path of t his plug-ins how can i solve this problem? Thanks If you check the short-cut in your start menu to run Sybase Central, does it point to the Sybase Central 4.2 or Sybase Central 4.3 directory? If it's still p...

Web resources about - Upgrade from 9.0.0 to 9.0.1 - sybase.sqlanywhere.general

Windows Anytime Upgrade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Windows Anytime Upgrade (WAU) was an upgrade method offered by Microsoft and selected licensed resellers to users who intended to upgrade their ...

President Obama's Facebook Page Upgrades To Timeline
Yes, we can upgrade to timeline. U.S. President Barack Obama's Facebook page has the new layout.

Four Reasons to Upgrade to the New Share Dialog for iOS
... as friend tagging and privacy controls. 2. A faster and more native sharing experience Pinterest and popular iOS game 4 Pics 1 Word upgraded ...

More Streams: Facebook to Upgrade App Directory, App About Pages Soon
Over 50,000 applications have been added to the Facebook application directory since it first launched two years ago, and Facebook says it’s ...

Search Twitter - upgrade
... here Search Refresh Laura Tobin @ Lauratobin1 2m The only way to get through today is chocolate, I'm going to start small with baby & upgrade ...

Brain Upgrade - Improve Concentration and Relieve Stress! on the App Store on iTunes
Get Brain Upgrade - Improve Concentration and Relieve Stress! on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

upgrade - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
... Flickr. We noticed that you may be using an unsupported browser. All the basics will still work, but to get the most out of Flickr please upgrade ...

ModBook Upgrade by TechRestore - YouTube
http://www.techrestore.com/ - TechRestore Video - Here is the world's first Modbook upgrade video - TechRestore stop-motion style, of course! ...