Unload DB in TSQL ????

Hi all,

I have very simple question to Sybase Anywhere 7.0. I'd like to unload
db in ASA 7.0 to T-SQL standard. I only found dbunload with which I can
unload my db only in Watcom SQL.

Do anybody out there know how I can do that or is there a 3rd party
product ?
Please help me, it's urgent

Thanxs, to all Sybase Gods....

0
Richard

diks@gmx.de wrote...
> Hi all,
>
> I have very simple question to Sybase Anywhere 7.0. I'd like to unload
> db in ASA 7.0 to T-SQL standard. I only found dbunload with which I can
> unload my db only in Watcom SQL.
>
> Do anybody out there know how I can do that or is there a 3rd party
> product ?
> Please help me, it's urgent

Check out the UNLOAD TABLE statement.  It has an option to produce BCP formatted data.
--
Jim Egan [TeamSybase]
Senior Consultant

Jim

Change of a SQLAnywhere-DB-Structure(old) to DB-Structure(new)
I have an application which runs at a customer with a SQLAnywhere-Database. Now my development went on; I have added new Tabels, added new Columns to old tables but I never delete any cloumns or tables. I am look for a tool or a peace of PB-Code which upgrades the structure of the old database to the new structure. Something which generates the "Alter Table/Add Table Upgarde-Script " out of the difference DB(new) - DB(old). Who can help me ? Kind Regards Joachim Wossmann jwp@nwk.de phone 0049 8191 32 08 61 fax 0049 8191 32 08 90 The...

Unload for upgrading ASA9 DB to ASA 11 DB not working
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ---=_forums-1-dub4c17cbdb Content-Type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit I have a client that uses ASA. He now wants to migrate from ASA 9 to ASA 11 and from Windows XP to Windows 7. For that reason he has to unload/reload the ASA 9 database. In Sybase Central "Unload and reload into a new database" is choosen. While the unload works with the free developers edition, it does not work with the licensed workgroup edition (SQL Anywhere Network Server Version 11.0.1.2044, Workgroup editi...

Change of a SQLAnywhere DB-Structure(old) to DB-Structure(new)
Hello, I want to change the old structure of a SQLAnywhere-DB to a new structure; I know, that i can do this in PB-Script with Embedded-SQL "Alter-Table-Statements"; but .... I don't know them I'm looking for a Tool/ PC-Code generates me these "Alter-Table-Statements" out of the difference of the two Databases (old -> new). No columns or Tabels will be deleted in the new Database; only columns and Tables will be added. Kind Regards Joachim Wossmann jwp@nwk.de phone 0049 8191 32 08 61 fax 0049 8191 32 08 90 ...

What generals generally do

Error Unloading DB
Trying to convert the 6.0 database to work on a new 8.0 server...get a message to instructing to unload and then reload....During unload process, get the message: "SQL error: Cannot access file 'rt.jar' --No such file or directory. Could not unload the database 'DBNAME'. Copied rt.jar from old 6.0 server to new server....now unload fails and says "JDK Version in 1.3.1. does not match 1.1.8. How can I fix this? THANKS! You need to unload without Java in Database support if you are not using Java in the Database. Or obtain the separately licensable Ja...

Unload .db into Tables
I have a product called Sharkware that I believe uses SQL Anywhere database engine. Pardon my lack of technical wording, we are a small sales office using Sharkware as a contact manager. Anyways, we would like to export all of the data into tables from a shark.db file that we have been building on for 12 years. I have tried doing it in Excell and have not had any sucess. I have tried using the SQL Central in the Sybase SQL Anywhere 5.0 directory, and I get to the point where it starts to unload, but cannoit start the database engine. I am doing this from a workstation as opp...

DB Tools
Hi, I am trying to programmatically unload and recreate a database suing the DB Tolls API. I cannot seem to figure out which parameters (or what they should be set to) to specify in the an_unload_db structure in order to successfully unload/reload the data. Any help would be great! Thanks, Jay I wrote a similar utility. I set the following fields. memset( &unload_info, 0, sizeof( an_unload_db ) ); unload_info.version = DB_TOOLS_VERSION_NUMBER; unload_info.no_confirm = 1; unload_info.errorrtn = (MSG_CALLBACK)ErrorCallBack; ...

Unload / Reload DB
Hi Just wanted to say that there exist a utility for help you unload / reload your SQLAnywhere database. Also - you can change collating sequence for your db by using this utility. Price ..: FREE ! Check it out ! - http://www.powerutilities.no/ (Under the section PowerBuilder) Regards Knut Erik Hollund ...

Unload load DB
I am changing from SQLAnywhere 8.0.2 to 9.0! Now i have the problem that my special german characters will not displayed correctly in 9.0! What do i wrong? My Steps till now where: 1) I tried to open the 8.0.2 DB from Central. 2) Central asked me to unload the db load the database into 9.0 DB . After that I special characters where not correct displayed! Thanks Ternek Christian Christian Ternek wrote: > I am changing from SQLAnywhere 8.0.2 to 9.0! > > Now i have the problem that my special german > characters will not displayed correctly in 9.0! ...

General db queries
Hi I am currently running the IbuySpy Portal on my lap top using MSDE. Could anyone clarify a few points for me ... 1) If I buy SQL Server 2000 which I aim to do ... will this simply install over my MSDE and leave my portal database intact and run it as per normal? 2) I currently use web matrix to explore my portal database - I notice that in the users table of the portal the field size property for the key UserID field is set to "4" - does this in fact mean that there is only capacity to have 9999 users and then no more can be added? I assume this is correct. 3) A...

Unload db failed
9.0.2.3228. I've done this before successfully, but I'm getting an error and failing when attempting to uload my db into a new one: I'm unloading into a new database, unloading structure and data, exclude java refs. The error message: Writing QAnywhere message data Writing option settings ***** SQL error: Cannot access file 'custom.sql' -- No such file or directory The database 'mobilevet' could not be unloaded. I get this same error using sy central or the command line: >dbunload -c "uid=DBA;pwd=sql;dbf=c:\temp\orig.db" -an c:\temp\new...

Sqlanywhere.general missing?
I have not been able to get to the sqlanywhere.general news group in a couple of weeks now. Has something changed? The newsgroups have moved to a new server. You will need to reset your news. -- Joshua Savill , SYBASE iAnywhere Solutions - Technical Support "James L. Blackburn" <jamesb@round2consulting.com> wrote in message news:il739v4jhptn8f7knlko9h5bk2pcjm9l08@4ax.com... > I have not been able to get to the sqlanywhere.general news group in a > couple of weeks now. Has something changed? > > Same name, different IP address. It co...

How to Script a SQLAnyWhere DB
Hello: I have created a database using sqlanywhere 5.5 pro and I would now like to generate a script of the database so that I can run this script on any new client's computer that purchases my program. I know that I can just create a backup copy of the blank DB, but having the script would be nice as well. This same apps works with SQL Server too and I can use the Enterprise Manager in SQL Server to script the entire database. How can I do this in SQLA? See the documentaion under 'dbunload' ...

membership DB, profile DB, and role DB
I use the following code to programatically cycle through each record in an mdb database and create users with the Membership.CreateUser method.  The code also creates a profile for the same user before moving to the next record.  The membership and profile DB is on an SQL 2000 server. How can I assign all these users to the role of user in this section of code? Also any idea why only 104 out of 148 records are added to the Membership table while all 148 profiles are created?  A sample record would be:UserName      DIST    ...

Web resources about - Unload DB in TSQL ???? - sybase.sqlanywhere.general

Facebook CAO Jas Athwal Unloads Some Shares
... its initial public offering tag of $38 per share Wednesday before closing at $36.80, will we start to see more of its top executives unload ...

Campaign to Unload (@Campaign2Unload) on Twitter

All sizes - Day 066/365 - Unload Seniors Here - Flickr - Photo Sharing!

UK press unload on Rabbitohs code-hopper Sam Burgess
The finger-pointing is underway after Sam Burgess ended his ill-fated stint in rugby union and decided to return to the NRL.

Zuckerberg unloads Facebook shares (00:54)
In a bid to pay of his taxes, Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg is selling 41.4 million shares worth $2.61 billion.

Father unloads on police over drive-by shooting
An irate Canberra father says ACT Policing fell well short of the mark in its response to a drive-by shooting in Kambah.

Mitchell Starc returns as David Warner unloads in Indian Premier League
David Warner has continued his magnificent Indian Premier League form, blasting a superb 91 as his Sunrisers Hyderabad to a 16-run victory in ...

Waratahs captain Dave Dennis unloads on profligate side
The Waratahs are in danger of repeating the sins of last season if they do not sharpen up in attack quick smart.

Fevola unloads on Blues and Thomas
Appearing to still be bitter at his former club, Brendan Fevola has criticised Carlton for recruiting Dale Thomas, losing Eddie Betts and has ...