Table changed - dw - not

How can i see changes made in table wich i see from DW ?
I wish see changes made by another user in table wich i see .
How force make somthing as dw.ReselectRow() but call by server
REplay on E-mail me pls if not difficult
---------
Leonid
Antispam , sorry.
Remove from e-mail "zzz_"
ICQ UIN 7281017

0
Leonid

>How can i see changes made in table wich i see from DW ?
>I wish see changes made by another user in table wich i see .
>How force make somthing as dw.ReselectRow() but call by server
>REplay on E-mail me pls if not difficult

AFAIK there is no such option.  You must retrieve the datawindow to
refresh it with the new data from the database.

Larry Cermak [Team Powersoft] | Moderator forums.powersoft.com.database
Branick Consulting,Inc.       | Moderator forums.powersoft.com.powerscript
lcermak@branick-inc.com       | www.branick-inc.com (PowerBuilder tips & techniques)
0
lcermak
5/28/1998 6:21:52 PM
>How can i see changes made in table wich i see from DW ?
>I wish see changes made by another user in table wich i see .
>How force make somthing as dw.ReselectRow() but call by server
>REplay on E-mail me pls if not difficult

See my reply in the database section.  Please post only in 1 section
and then wait 24 hours before reposting.

TIA
Larry Cermak [Team Powersoft] | Moderator forums.powersoft.com.database
Branick Consulting,Inc.       | Moderator forums.powersoft.com.powerscript
lcermak@branick-inc.com       | www.branick-inc.com (PowerBuilder tips & techniques)
0
lcermak

Change of Table Owner in SQLAnywhere 5.5
We are using a database with some "user" tables created and currently owned by the DBA account. Since we would to create additional users and let them login and access the tables without specifing the "DBA." prefix to access the tables. While we have tried to use the "group" feature in SQLAnywhere so avoid the required prefix, we found that we could not make "DBA" to be a group and cannot use this method directly. We are wondering if there is a way to change the owner of the tables etc. to a new group so that we can implement the changes. ...

Did the temp table functionality change from SQLAnywhere 7.0 to 9.0?
Did the temp table functionality change from SQLAnywhere 7.0 to 9.0? For example, within a stored procedure in version 7.0, we used the following: create procedure begin .. .. .. if @VARIABLE = 11 begin create table #emp_plan (org smallint null, emp integer null, cnt integer null, role smallint null) error checking logic end .. .. .. if @VARIALBE = 11 begin insert into #EMP_PLAN (ORG, CNT, ...

Trigger for logging table changes into a log table
Hi everybody, I'm looking for a little code for a trigger, which logs changes in a table in another log table, like this: tab_customer customer_id numeric(10) identity lastname varchar(40) firstname varchar(40) tab_customer_log modification varchar(100) modificator varchar(25) moficationstamp datetime update tab_customer set lastname = 'LORENZ' where customer_id = 4711 In tab_customer_log a record should be generated like this: modification = 'lastname changed from M�LLER to LORENZ' modificator = 'o_lorenz' moficati...

Changing the Table Ownership without recreating tables.
Hi, I am in a process of changing some table ownership. Is there anyway to change the table ownership without recreating tables. I have very huge database and huge tables, hence can't use drop and re-create. Please advice. Thanks in advance, Arvind. abhanushali@edirect.com wrote... > Hi, > > I am in a process of changing some table ownership. Is there anyway to > change the table ownership without recreating tables. I have very huge > database and huge tables, hence can't use drop and re-create. There isn't a whole lot to do with this. You...

How to change the Rows of the one table to another table
I want's to change the layout of my table at run time on the basis of some of my Setting File[I don't want's to use webpart orwebzones]Suppose I have three Tables with number of rows.[In reality Each row will contain some controls]On Page_Preinit I want's to set the rows of one table to another also want's to change order of the rows.How Can I do that ?  <%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="Default.aspx.cs" Inherits="_Default" %> <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional/...

Changing table owner name without dropping the table
Hi all, Is it possible to change a table owner name in ASE 12.5 without dropping the table? Thanks, Patricia Normally no. But you can update the uid in sysobjects to the new user's id. This is not a supported feature. So pay attention to what you do. HTH - Etienne. ...

Update only changes made in the SQL Table to Oracle Table
- I need to Update changes made in the SQL Table to Oracle Table. I am using Update Trigger along with Linked Server Concept. Here I need the Query which will update only the columns which underwent changes.I have used the command                 IF (SUBSTRING (COLUMNS_UPDATED (), 1, 1)) > 0                                     &...

Changing Table Names / Field Names on Membership / User tables
I am building a web app and I had the whole database structure designed but I want to include the built in membership controls and things but I want to change the names of the tables and possibly the field names. Do I have to build my own provider for this? I do have extra fields I want to use two.I consider myself an avid ASP.net'er but building these custom providers seems like A LOT of work... Basically I resesigning a web app I made for our company, doing everythin in asp.net 2.0 and I'm going to start using LLBLGen Pro. I'm about 5 minutes away from dropping the whole membership things...

List system table changes in "Behavior Changes"
In the future please list all system table schema changes in the "Behavior Changes" section of the Help. Y'all might be surprised at the number of problems that might have been avoided if SYSCOLUMN."check" had been so listed :) Breck ...

From Table to Table
I am working in Delphi 4 and ran into a roadblock I am unfamiliar with. I am trying to search and find values in one table based off of matching values in another. For example a table of objects with fields like name, description, type, ect; and a table of object properties in which each object can be represented multiple times based on the settings on the page at the time. So if i search the object property table (and eventually loop through to repeat for all objects) to find all cases of visible objects when a certain criteria is met. It stops on the first object with "Yes" in th...

Proxy-Table question
Hi i have a (maybe foolish?) question to proxy-tables: if i add columns on the original table.........where are these columns in the proxy table -> must i also add these new columns in the proxy-table; or must i redesign the proxy-table ....???? many thank's for help Michael I think you have to drop and re-create the proxy table. CREATE EXISTING TABLE makes this easy. Breck On 10 Jun 2005 12:58:59 -0700, "M.Erlinger" <michael.erlinger@vienna.at> wrote: >Hi > >i have a (maybe foolish?) question to proxy-tables: if i add columns ...

Tables?! Why Tables?!
Bit random...but why does everything have to be rendered as a table?  It's starting to get quite annoying.  Formview - does this need to be a table?  the Menu??  Wouldn't it make sense to allow the option to...say...not render a Menu as a table?  Am I the only one that thinks this or are there others?  www.internetgeeks.co.ukwww.norwichbookclub.co.uk You can use CSS Adapters to create your own adapters to override how the controls render it self. In the next version of ASP.Net, you will probably have more flexibility to specify the surrounding elements of th...

String changes without entity changes (bug 849633 and in general)
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------000302000409050808030900 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit In bug 847181, I landed a bunch of editorial corrections to the diagnostic messages associated with a class of XPCOM error codes. I say "editorial corrections" because the meaning of the *codes* (whose symbolic names are reused as the entity names for the diagnostics) has not changed; the English diagnostics, however, were badly written to the point of being completely wrong in one case. I ten...

What generals generally do

Tables in SQLAnywhere
Hello. I need fill a table with information of a text file. I'm using a DataWindow with the option dw_1.ImportFile(file.txt) for do it. The first time I have not problem because the table is empty, but in others ocasions I have to delete all information in these table and after fill the table with the function ImportFile again. I wish fill the table without delete the information in the table. Does anybody know any manner for do it? Thanks in advance. >Hello. I need fill a table with information of a text file. I'm using a >DataWindow with the option dw_1.Impor...

Web resources about - Table changed - dw - not - sybase.sqlanywhere.general

Nothing Has Changed (album) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nothing Has Changed (stylized as Nothing has changed. ) is a compilation album by English musician David Bowie , released in November 2014. It ...

Facebook Changed … And You Won’t Believe What Happened!
I am usually the first one to point out when Facebook goes off the rails or just does something pointless and stupid. So to be fair to the big ...

Facebook changed my name to my unknown birth name, not my current legal name... - Facebook-Hilfeforum ...
I provided Facebook with my original birth certificate and my name change certificate - instead they changed my name to my birth name which I ...

Search Twitter - "If I didn't try this my life wouldn't have changed."
Sign in Sign up Search Refresh CHUA Chee Wee @ chuacw 4h If you put " If I didn't try this my life wouldn't have changed ." into your Twitter ...

Changed the AWS instance size on the Trex server from small to large, and now it runs much better. ;-) ...
A bunch of people made suggestions after reading today's Changes piece. The one that made the big difference came from my longtime programming ...

Economics : How has introductory economics changed as it's been taught in American universities over ...
Answer (1 of 5): Introductory economics has not changed enormously over the years. In part this is because much of introductory economics is ...

Changed Priorities Ahead - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Explore joshinrhodeisland's photos on Flickr. joshinrhodeisland has uploaded 616 photos to Flickr.

YouTube - Candice Glover Performs "You've Changed" - AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 12
... am 01.05.2013 Candice Glover returns to the stage for her second Top 4 (Again) performance to sing her rendition of "You've Changed." Take ...

600 million years ago, a single biological mistake changed everything
Researchers have pinpointed what may be one of evolution's greatest mess-ups yet, which paved the way for life as we know it.