SQL Anywhere 12 [access violation]

Hi, I have created an database and next I were trying to
push my sql file from power designer but each time I got
access violation... I get this error on each place, when i'm
trying to add same table when i try modify rights of user...

I'm using Win 7 64bit and default user (DBA, sql)
Sql Anywhere 12 for PowerDesigner.
0
budo

SQL Anywhere Client (AIX) to Access SQL Anywhere 8.0
What client is needed to access SQL Anywhere 8.0 from an AIX client machine? Where can I download it? The Unix version of SQL Anywhere Studio is available for purchase. The client software is included in the package. Your sales rep can assist you with the pricing details for client licenses. -- ----------------------------------------------- Robert Waywell Certified SQL Anywhere Associate Sybase's iAnywhere Solutions Please respond ONLY to newsgroup EBF's and Patches: http://downloads.sybase.com choose SQL Anywhere Studio >> change 'time frame' to al...

Access Violation problem with SQL Anywhere 7
Hi, The client has run dbvalid against the database, and "No Errors Found" was the result. Interestingly, the client installed the same database on a Win98 PC and the database worked fine. So it is something to do with Win NT and the database. Any ideas? Thank you for your time. Terry "Reg Domaratzki" <no_rdomarat_spam@sybase.com> wrote in message news:ZbH6R$dnBHA.266@forums.sybase.com... > You might have a corrupt database. If you run dbvalid against the database, are any errors reported? > > -- > Reg Domaratzki, Sybase iAnywhere Sol...

Access Violation probem with SQL Anywhere 7
Hi, I have a standalone SQL Anywhere 7 database that has been deployed onto a NT pc. We are connecting to the database via a PowerBuilder application. The database starts ok, the powerbuilder application connects to the database ok, but all SQL statements against the database get the following error: Sybase][ODBC Driver][Adaptive Server Anywhere]Syntax error or access violation: near '?' in ?[?]????????????????????... Below is a trace log of a select statement deltaDemo 40:62 ENTER SQLExecDirect HSTMT 0x00335a88 UCHAR * 0x03251cab [...

Access multi database in one SQL statment using SQL Anywhere
Dear all, Is it possible to access multi database in one SQL statment using SQL Anywhere DB? e.g. SELECT db_a.table_a.* where db_a.table_a.id = db_b.table_b.id ; Thanks in advance Bill Yes, provided you have a version that supports remote tables. /ck "Bill" <bchie@opensys.com.hk> wrote in message news:02HIHkeXBHA.353@forums.sybase.com... > Dear all, > > Is it possible to access multi database in one SQL statment using SQL > Anywhere DB? > > e.g. > SELECT db_a.table_a.* where db_a.table_a.id = db_b.table_b.id ; > >...

any difference between sql anywhere and sql anywhere studio
Is there any difference between sql anywhere and sql anywhere studio? Thanks. >Is there any difference between sql anywhere and sql anywhere studio? The answer depends upon the context of the question. Years ago, "sql anywhere" referred to the DBMS that is now known as Adaptive Server Anywhere. Now, "sql anywhere" can mean a general reference to a set of products that includes ASA, as well as some other things. "sql anywhere studio" is a particular bundling of these products. Still, sometimes when people refer to "sql anywhere" t...

SQL Anywhere 9 / SQL Anywhere 11
Sybase 9.0.2.3534 Using Mobilink we are looking to synchronize a SQL Anywhere 9.0.2.3534 db with a SQL Anywhere 11 consolidated db, are there certain arguments I need to add to the server and client execution lines? Also, will SQL Anywhere 9 db work with SQL Anywhere 11 db via Remote Servers? Are there special parameters required? Thanks To synchronize a 9.0.2 client with an 11.0.1 MobiLink server you will need to use the -xo switch. -xo switch: http://dcx.sybase.com/index.html#1101en/mlserver_en11/ml-syncserver-xo.html The remainder of the MobiLink switches will be specif...

help document engine for SQL Anywhere 6/general information on Anywhere 6?
I'm wondering what the help engine will be for SQL Anywhere 6--will it be HTML Help like MS SQL Server, or standard HTML-based online docs? Also, is there a section of the Sybase web site which previews any of the features of Anywhere 6? I can't seem to find any information on this. Thanks, Mairi Reyer >I'm wondering what the help engine will be for SQL Anywhere 6--will it >be HTML Help like MS SQL Server, or standard HTML-based online docs? I haven't heard anything about that. >Also, is there a section of the Sybase web site which previews any of...

SQL Anywhere 12
Is SQL Anywhere 12 ready for primetime? If no, when is the expected delivery date? The SQL Anywhere 12 beta is currently open: http://www.sybase.com/innsbruckbeta Registering for the beta will provide you the software to review and test. This includes documentations and feature lists. SQL Anywhere 12 will be released later this year. There is a Top 12 Cool New Features paper that is currently being developed. Information will be provided to the beta about this paper. -- Joshua Savill Sybase Inc. - Product Manager Herman Miller wrote: > Is SQL Anywhere 12 ready for p...

SQL Anywhere to Access????
Can anyone give me any ideas how to export data from a SQL Anywhere database to be used in an Access 2000 database? I have know clue :?[ Thanks See the UNLOAD statement in the Help. Also, dbisql offers the OUTPUT statement. Breck On 25 Jul 2003 15:18:35 -0700, ":?[]>" <rawfish66nospam@yahoo.ca> wrote: >Can anyone give me any ideas how to export data from a SQL Anywhere database >to be used in an Access 2000 database? > >I have know clue :?[ > >Thanks > bcarter@risingroad.com Mobile and Distributed Enterprise Database A...

Access to SQL Anywhere
I simply wish to convert an Access 97 database and data to SQL Anywhere. We have Erwin 3.5 in our shop... I've had no problem converting the structure but cant seem to find a way to transfer the data... Access (Export) didn't help... Do I need to cobble a program to do this...? An MS Access Migration Kit is provided for ASA. Check out http://www.sybase.com/detail/1,3693,47621,00.html -- Reg Domaratzki Sybase iAnywhere Solutions Please reply only to the newsgroup ASA Patches and EBFs : http://downloads.sybase.com/swx/sdmain.stm -> Choose SQL Anywhere...

SQL Anywhere, ASA and SQL Anywhere Studio.
Hello, I will want understand the history of the products names SQL Anywhere, ASA and SQL Anywhere Studio. Is an evolution of same product? Previously these exists Sybase SQL Server? Sybase SQL Server is the product what has been involved in project with Microsoft, what result in MS SQL Server? Thanks very much. Renato Cramer. <Renato Cramer> wrote: > I will want understand the history of the products names SQL > Anywhere, ASA and SQL Anywhere Studio. Watcom SQL -> Sybase SQL Anywhere -> Sybase Adaptive Server Anywhere. > Is an evolution of sa...

Authentication components Gives Access Violation in IW 12.1.25 and 12.1.26
I'm an IW Ultimate Licensed User Hi i wanted to make some test with the authentication feature, I used the latest Athentication demo it comes from the Codeplex site, but ti seems it gives an AV after giving the username and password. it seems the WebApplication object is nil at the event function TIWServerController.IWAutherEvent1Check(const aUser, aPass: string): Boolean; begin Result := TIWUserSession(WebApplication.Data).CheckUser(aUser, aPass); end; so when trying to call the 'data' property it give and AV. Is this a bug of the demo or how can i fix this? I ne...

SQL Anywhere for QNX -> SQL Anywhere for NT
Hello! I have a system (local server with http-server and Sybase SQL Anywhere) on QNX - several cgi-programs written on Watcom C with embedded SQL. Now I want to try to move all programs to Win NT. But I don't have time to entirely rewrite all the programs. Also currently I don't have opportunity to try SQL Anywhere for NT. So before I begin to experiment I want to ask some questions. First of all, I want to try to recompile all my cgi-programs with Watcom C for DOS using SQL Anywhere for NT sql-preprocessor. (btw, I don't use any qnx-specific functions in my programs). ...

Having SQL Anywhere 10 and SQL Anywhere 11 on the same machine
Hi Everyone, I have one customer that runs SQL Anywhere 10 and another customer running SQL Anywhere 11. This means I need to run both versions. I do not have the luxury of running multiple VMs on my laptop. I am wondering if anyone out there has experience on how to do this? Appreciate if any info can be shared! Thanks! YM. In article <e486d794-5fa5-4ae4-9f7b- d5e43689608a@w6g2000yqw.googlegroups.com>, yusuf.mai@gmail.com says... > Hi Everyone, > > I have one customer that runs SQL Anywhere 10 and another customer > running SQL Anywhere 11. This mean...

Web resources about - SQL Anywhere 12 [access violation] - sybase.sqlanywhere.general

CP violation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In particle physics , CP violation is a violation of the postulated CP-symmetry : the combination of C-symmetry ( charge conjugation symmetry) ...

James-O'Keefe-Parole-Violations - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
James O'Keefe, liar and scam artist, has been spotted in NYC in violation of his parole in Lousiana.

Civil Rights Violation on Video Pledge and Invocation - YouTube
Civil Rights Violation on Video Pledge and Invocation - YouTube

UAE Police issue more than 25,000 traffic violations involving lorries in Q1 of 2014 - The National
Police said several people have been killed in accidents involving lorries so far this year.

Russia closes 12 McDonald's restaurants over hygiene violations
Russia has temporarily closed 12 branches of McDonald's on health grounds and is carrying out more than 100 inspections, the US fast food chain ...

CFMEU implicated in threats against Melbourne contractor and site entry violations
Victoria's powerful construction union allegedly told a company it is on a &quot;hit list&quot; and would suffer industrial strife as payback ...

Report alleges labour violations at Apple supplier in China
Report claims dangerous conditions, labour violations at another Apple plant.

Hints of Eurovision vote violation against Russia
The head of Azerbaijan's state broadcaster has questioned the vote tally in the Eurovision Song Contest where it embarrassingly gave "nul points" ...

Nick Kyrgios issued code violation at Japan Open - The Courier-Mail Search Search
NICK Kyrgios has hit out at the Australian media following his loss to Frenchman Benoit Paire at the Japan Open on the weekend.