Q: ASA 6.03 & Proxy Tables (connecting to MSSQL SERVER 6.5...)

Hi,

I created some proxy tables to access data on a MSSQL server 6.5 db.

I created some remote servers in order to create the proxy tables.
I got this error using "Microsoft SQL Server" as Server Class:
"Unable to connect to Server <server name>: can't find method
mssql.IsConnected".
Do anyone knows the reason of this message ?
Using "Generic Server" as Server Class solved the problem but I don't
think it's the right manner.

In a Power++ application I used two queries with the method
WQuery::Execute():

--- 1st query:
insert into #tmp_table
select field1,field2
from #tmp_table tmpt
 left outer join PROXY_TABLE p on <join condition>
where p.field is null

--- 2nd query:
a query that uses the PROXY_TABLE

I got the error message from ASA, reporting an error from MSSQL SERVER
6.5:
"SQLExecDirect returned SQL_ERROR
 State S1000 Native Code -660
[Sybase][ODBC Driver][Adaptive Server Anywhere]General error: Server
NTSERVER Gestiwan:
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Connection is busy with results for
another hstmt"

ASA MACHINE CONFIGURATION:
- WIN NT SERVER 4.0 SP3
- ASA 6.0.3