Problem since installing SQL Anywhere Studio - Maintenance Release(English), Upgrade of 9.0.0 to 9.0.1 (Software Only)

hello, now i have a problem with the plug-ins for ASA and
Mobilink, if i want to register the plug-in for any of this
two ASA and Mobilink i got a message telling me to upgrade
Sybase central to ver. 4.3..

i installed the EBF in the same directory where Sql Anywhere
Studio ver 9.0.0 were installed, but now, i don=b4t get why
i=b4m having a problem with the path of t his plug-ins

how can i solve this problem?

Jonathan

If you check the short-cut in your start menu to run Sybase Central, does it
point to the Sybase Central 4.2 or Sybase Central 4.3 directory?  If it's
still pointing to the 4.2 directory, change the shortcut to point to the 4.3
directory and try again.

--
Reg Domaratzki, Sybase iAnywhere Solutions
Sybase Certified Professional - Sybase ASA Developer Version 8

iAnywhere Developer Community : http://www.ianywhere.com/developer
iAnywhere Documentation : http://www.ianywhere.com/developer/product_manuals
ASA Patches and EBFs : http://downloads.sybase.com/swx/sdmain.stm
   -> Choose SQL Anywhere Studio
   -> Set "Platform Preview" and "Time Frame" to ALL

<Jonathan Garc�a> wrote in message
hello, now i have a problem with the plug-ins for ASA and
Mobilink, if i want to register the plug-in for any of this
two ASA and Mobilink i got a message telling me to upgrade
Sybase central to ver. 4.3..

i installed the EBF in the same directory where Sql Anywhere
Studio ver 9.0.0 were installed, but now, i don�t get why
i�m having a problem with the path of t his plug-ins

how can i solve this problem?

Reg
9/3/2004 4:59:18 PM
I wish this information was here 2 days ago!

I spent several hours finding the bug when finnally found the problem with
the shortcuts - the update correctly updates all shortcuts created at first
installation, but not the shortcuts created later (e.g. by user grabbing the
shortcut to desktop etc.).

There's one idea lurking in my head - is there any reason to have both 4.2
and 4.3 SC versions in the computer? I think the best would be replacing the
4.2 version with the new 4.3... If nothing else, it would cause less
confusion... But maybe there's a reason why it was made this way...

Regards,

Igor

"Reg Domaratzki" <Spam_bad_rdomarat@ianywhere.com> wrote in message
> If you check the short-cut in your start menu to run Sybase Central, does
> it
> point to the Sybase Central 4.2 or Sybase Central 4.3 directory?  If it's
> still pointing to the 4.2 directory, change the shortcut to point to the
> 4.3
> directory and try again.

0
Igor

upgrade 9.0.0 to 9.0.1
Ok , I give up, Im at a loss as to why Im having the problems upgrading. I took a clean install of 9.0.0 and ran the upgrade script to go from 9.0.0 to 9.0.1 , I then take the lastest ebf to upgrad 9.0.1 to 9.0.1.1912. Once this is done if I try and create a database I get the following error: [Sybase][ODBC Driver][Adaptive Server Anywhere]Unable to start database server Error code=-80 SQL state=08001 Connection parameters: User=DBA Password=*** ENG=asdfa START=dbeng9 -c 10M -gp 2048 DBN=utility_db I have also tried these same steps on another mac...

Upgrade from 9.0.0 to 9.0.1
Hi, i am new with Sybase, so any help is welcome. I have SQL Anyware Studio v.9.0.0 installed and it works, but I need a Lithuanian Collation (it is announced to be available in 9.0.1), so I applied a patch from 9.0.0. to 9.0.1. After this upgrade (and after ALL other available EBFs sequentialy) I cannot connect to my database (Sybase Central loads correctly). Here is a message after I try to load a db using Tools\Connection profiles\Connect... +-----------------+ | Stack Trace | ...

9.0.0, 9.0.1, 9.0.2
My shop is moving to PB9 and is about to deploy with 9.0.0 build 5507. How stable is this runtime environment? I assume 9.0.1 and 9.0.2 are better, but that isn't always the case. I'd like to convince folks here that going out with a .0 release is a bit risky, but I haven't found any issues with 9.0.0 yet that require us to go with 9.0.1 or 9.0.2. Should I feel comfortable that 9.0.0 is fine, or are there solid reasons to go with 9.0.1 or 9.0.2 that I haven't found yet? I'd go with the 9.0.1 release - the latest EBF. I haven't personally taken 9.0.2 for ...

Problem with some links since upgrade Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008070208 Firefox/3.0.1
Name: Nick Product: Firefox Summary: Problem with some links since upgrade Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008070208 Firefox/3.0.1 Comments: Hi, I encountered some problem to click links that i used to be able to click with the previous Firefox, i paste a link to let you experience it too http://shop33455054.taobao.com/?catId=39839020&queryType=cat&categoryName=%C8%AB%B3%A1175%D4%AA+C1RCA&browseType=#pagebar as you can see the sub-categories can't be browsed (talking about the menu on the left side) i tried again with the pr...

Upgraded from 9.0.1 to 9.0.2 problem
I upgraded from 9.0.1 to 9.0.2.3228 and now when I try to run my applications i get the following message: Can't find PInvoke DLL 'dbdata9.dll' Any idea what the problem is: I'm using Visual Studio 2005 with a CE 5.0 device (Symbol MC3000) Thanks in advance. T Scratch that. It's been a really long day.. I got it. Thanks "Tommy" <tommy.martin@software-plus.net> wrote in message news:43cfe881$1@forums-1-dub... >I upgraded from 9.0.1 to 9.0.2.3228 and now when I try to run my >applications i get the following message: Ca...

Upgrading 9.0.0 to 9.0.1
Hi, We're looking to upgrade the following setup to ASA/Mobilink 9.0.1: ASE 12.5.2 cons under RedHat AS3 ASA 9.0.0.1252 remotes under Windows Mobile 2003 Mobilink 9.0.0.1252 under RedHatAS3 I've read through the 9.0.1 upgrade documention: What's New in SQL Anywhere Studio --Upading Software and Databases ----Upgrading MobiLink Some things are still unclear to me: 1. When upgrading from 9.0.0 to 9.0.1, must we upgrade the ASA database files? The documentation seems to indicate that this is required when coming from older versions only. Question 2 in a s...

Upgrading from 9.0.0 to 9.0.2
We are planning to upgrade from 9.0.0 to 9.0.2. The documentation states that we just need to run dbupgrad and then archive the transaction log and start a new one if we do some replication. Is it as easy as this? I can just rename the transaction log and then delete it. Could you share your experience if you have done this already? We are concerned that we will have problems with synchronization when we do this upgrade. Rey Valera wrote in news:45b896ef.3028.1681692777@sybase.com of sybase.public.sqlanywhere.mobilink: RV> We are planning to upgrade from 9.0.0 to 9.0.2. ...

Swedish Firefox 0.9, 0.9.1, 0.9.2
Hi, PLEASE NOTE: The Swedish l10n page has moved to http://www.mozilla.se/ This has been previously posted on this list and to mlp-staff, with no reply or update of the mlp status pages. Thus, i repeat: Please update your links! The Swedish (sv-SE) l10n group has releasted language packs and localized builds for Windows and Linux of the Firefox 0.9 versions. Due to the security issues, Windows version prior to 0.9.2 have been removed. These language packs are considered stable and tested. Firefox 0.9.2 pack: http://www.mozilla.se/paket/firefox-0.9.2-svSE.xpi Firefox 0....

Upgrading 9.0.0 to 9.0.1
Hi, We're looking to upgrade the following setup to ASA/Mobilink 9.0.1: ASE 12.5.2 cons under RedHat AS3 ASA 9.0.0.1252 remotes under Windows Mobile 2003 Mobilink 9.0.0.1252 under RedHatAS3 I've read through the 9.0.1 upgrade documention: What's New in SQL Anywhere Studio --Upading Software and Databases ----Upgrading MobiLink Some things are still unclear to me: 2. After having upgraded our ASE cons via the provided sql script, must we run only 9.0.1 Mobilink servers against it? To facilitate the rollout, we considering running the original 9.0.0 Mobili...

Firefox 1.5.0.9, Firefox 2.0.0.1 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 Security & Stability Updates
As part of Mozilla Corporation�s ongoing stability and security update process, Firefox 1.5.0.9, Firefox 2.0.0.1 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 are now available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for free download from getfirefox.com (http://www.getfirefox.com) & getthunderbird.com (http://www.getthunderbird.com). We strongly recommend that all Firefox users upgrade to this latest release. This update is available immediately in 41 languages including Spanish, Japanese, Arabic, Hungarian and more. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability updates until Apr...

Firefox 1.5.0.9, Firefox 2.0.0.1 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 Security & Stability Updates
As part of Mozilla Corporation�s ongoing stability and security update process, Firefox 1.5.0.9, Firefox 2.0.0.1 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 are now available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for free download from getfirefox.com (http://www.getfirefox.com) & getthunderbird.com (http://www.getthunderbird.com). We strongly recommend that all Firefox users upgrade to this latest release. This update is available immediately in 41 languages including Spanish, Japanese, Arabic, Hungarian and more. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability updates until Apr...

Help upgrading x64 SQL Anywhere 9.0.x to 9.0.2
Looking at the sybase downloads for all months for windows x64, it's not clear how to get from 9.0.0 to 9.0.2. I see one to get to 9.0.1 but not to 9.0.2. TIA, Bob Disregard, Reading the readme identified what I have as 9.0.2 already. Bob "Bob" <rpr_AT_techassist_DOT_com> wrote in message news:47d598d2$1@forums-1-dub... > Looking at the sybase downloads for all months for windows x64, it's not > clear how to get from 9.0.0 to 9.0.2. I see one to get to 9.0.1 but not > to 9.0.2. > > TIA, > > Bob > > ...

Issue with Upgrade from 9.0.0 to 9.0.2
I was wondering if you can help me with this issue that we experienced when we upgraded one of the ASA database that we are synchronizing from 9.0.0 to 9.0.2. The name of the database file is core5.db and the log is core5.log. After I ran the dbupgrad utility, I copied the core5.log file to the same folder and named it core51.log then I deleted the core5.log file. I got this error message in the attached log when I tried to synchronize. I. 01/31 10:32:54. Begin synchronizing 'ScopePub' for MobiLink user 'user1' I. 01/31 10:32:55. Log scan starting at offset 00004...

Upgrade from 9.0.1 to 9.0.2
I'm currently up to SQL Anywhere 9.0.1.2085. I want to get to the latest release since I'm playing with Mobilink right now but I can't seem to be able to upgrade to the latest EBF of 9.0.2 from 9.0.1. The iAnywhere update website states: "There are no updates to iAnywhere's SQL Anywhere 9.0.1.2085, for WIN32 at this time." I can see one more EBF for 9.0.1 on Sybase' EBF web site. Does this require purchasing an upgrade to 9.0.2? Thanks in advance, Bob Bob wrote: > > Does this require purchasing an upgrade to 9.0.2? > ...

Upgrade 9.0.1 to 9.0.2
Using 9.0.1 developer's edition, is there any way to upgrade to 9.0.2, or do we need to uninstall 9.0.1 and install 9.0.2? Thanks Wayne MRs can be applied to EVAL and Developer editions. Maintenance releases (MR) and EBFs can be found at 1. Go to http://downloads.sybase.com 2. Logon to mySybase 3. From the product families list, select SQL Anywhere Studio 4. Locate desired MR or EBF. NOTE: 1) You may need to expand the Timeframe dropdown and click GO! to locate older MRs and EBFs. 2) EBFs can only be applied to the appropriate MR. If the EBF is for a later MR...

Web resources about - Problem since installing SQL Anywhere Studio - Maintenance Release(English), Upgrade of 9.0.0 to 9.0.1 (Software Only) - sybase.sqlanywhere.general

Help:Contents/Account settings and maintenance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Reliability centered maintenance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It is generally used to achieve improvements in fields such as the establishment of safe minimum levels of maintenance, changes to operating ...

Facebook Is Not Closing For Maintenance Feb. 29 To 31: Care To Guess Why?
... leap year.” Keep that traditional limerick in mind if you receive a message on the social network saying that Facebook will be closed for maintenance ...

High Maintenance (@HMwebseries) on Twitter

App Store - Gas Cubby - Fuel Economy (MPG, Mileage) Calculator and Car Maintenance & Service Log
Read reviews, get customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about Gas Cubby - Fuel Economy (MPG, Mileage) Calculator and Car Maintenance ...

Yarra Trams starts emergency maintenance after tram derailment and collision
Yarra Trams will start emergency maintenance after a tram derailed and collided with parked cars in Mont Albert on Tuesday.

Mother plans to sue school after son died driving maintenance man's car
... for not acting on allegations the pair were drinking mates. The mother of a teenager who died driving a car belonging to his school's maintenance ...

Vimeo, Home of 'High Maintenance,' Invests in Slate of Three More Original Shows
... will fund its first slate of programming to lure customers to its fledgling on-demand video service and build on the success of "High Maintenance," ...

Site Maintenance
Site will be down at 4pm until who knows when until the new site is migrated. Front pagers check your email. Not in the mood for your bullshit ...

-line Maintenance Therapy and Show Superiority over LABA/ICS
New data presented at ERS 2015 Congress support the role of Spiolto&reg; Respimat&reg; as a new 1st line maintenance therapy for COPD.