Primary key/Foreign key again

Thanks, Nat and David.

Under "SQL Anywhere", I get into ISQL to use "ALTER TABLE" command
to add my primary key:

ALTER TABLE Client
ADD PRIMARY KEY (SYSID)

I got an error: user 'dba' has the row in 'Client' locked.
How can I release the locking condition?
0
John

Click on another table in Sybase Central.  Is suspect this is the issue.

Dave Wolf
Jaguar Product Team

John Chyan wrote:

> Thanks, Nat and David.
>
> Under "SQL Anywhere", I get into ISQL to use "ALTER TABLE" command
> to add my primary key:
>
> ALTER TABLE Client
> ADD PRIMARY KEY (SYSID)
>
> I got an error: user 'dba' has the row in 'Client' locked.
> How can I release the locking condition?

0
David
7/9/1998 11:10:50 PM
Once i had to disconnect all users.

John Chyan <john@dissol.com> wrote in article
<35A5423F.FEA73CC0@dissol.com>...
> Thanks, Nat and David.
>
> Under "SQL Anywhere", I get into ISQL to use "ALTER TABLE" command
> to add my primary key:
>
> ALTER TABLE Client
> ADD PRIMARY KEY (SYSID)
>
> I got an error: user 'dba' has the row in 'Client' locked.
> How can I release the locking condition?

0
Artur