Powerbuilder 5 to Powerbuilder 10

Hi all

We have migrated our application from powerbuilder 5 to powerbuilder 10.
after migration to version 10, alignment in most of reports disturbed.
please advice me some solution.

0
Adnan

On Fri, 29 Feb 2008 12:45:01 +0100, Adnan Jamil <adnanjamil@nji.com.pk>
wrote:

> Hi all
>
> We have migrated our application from powerbuilder 5 to powerbuilder 10.
> after migration to version 10, alignment in most of reports disturbed.
> please advice me some solution.

Adnan,

Is this a SQL Anywhere question?
If not, you have posted to the wrong forum.
If yes, can you be a bit more specific? What did the reports look like
before, and how are they looking after the migrtion? Which exact version
of SQL Anywhere are you using?

Frank
0
Frank

update powerbuilder 10.0 to powerbuilder 10.5
hi, I need update powerbuilder ver 10.0 to powerbuilder 10.5. by the way, my company already buy pb ver 10.00 and need to update to ver 10.5. the question : if update pb from ver 10.00 to ver 10.5, is it free of charge ? if no, How I found the price ? best regards, alim 10.5 is considered a major release, you would need to purchase an upgrade. This is what I found on Sybase's own eshop: http://eshop.sybase.com/eshop/buy_detail?id=92023&prodId=9281&bid=17856 You may find better through an online merchant, partner or local retailer. This is also the Ent...

Moving from PowerBuilder 6.5 to PowerBuilder 10
Hi, I have an application developed in PB6.5 and due to changing requirements application has to be switched to PB10. There when I am trying to regenerate the contents of my PBL, it is giving error stating: C0042 : cannot compile without valid database signon. This error is coming for few windows but not for the functions I have made in my pbl. It is working perfectly fine for pb6.5. Can you please help me on this. Thanks in advance. Manich First you must to connect to the database by a profile, continue migrate your app. Karla <Manich Tripathi> escribi...

Remote Debugging in EAS 5.5 and Powerbuilder 10.5.1
I just wanted the thank the user group for its help and input on remote debugging. The comments were helpful and ogt me finally going on debugging remote objects on EAS. i might add that I still had deployment problems in Powerbuilder 10.5.1. The properties for the deployed compent would be selectable in the but the debug property in the property file would be false. Strangely enough, it would show up in the component to debug list as selectable. I had event delete the component, made sure the remote debugging checkbox was not selected, and the component would still deploy as thou...

Upgrade from powerbuilder 10.5 to 11.5
Hi, were are investigating the process of upgrading powerbuilder 105 to powerbuilder 11.5. are there any steps to watch out for. my initial plan is to backup the current source. Copy the source to a temp location. Perform an upgrade of PB10.5 to 11.5 and 'upgrade' the source. Does this sound about right at all? Many Thanks Anish, although I'm not a [TeamSybase] member, we have converted over 25 applications (most very large) from PB 10.5 to PB 11.5 without any problems (no additional steps or changes to objects or code was required, for us at least). The only cav...

Powerbuilder 6.5 to 10.5 conversion
Is there a way to set drop down calender to checked during conversion on alle datawindows where the field is date and tab > 0? Or should I edit all datawindows and change the setting manually? Regards, Eric ...

dw from pocket 2.5 to powerbuilder 10.5
Hi it�s possible migrate or export a dw from pocket 2.5 to powerbuilder 10.5...? When i try to import the dw to powerbuilder show: error syntax column 60 Thanks Karla Karla; Yes, I complained about this in the ISUG "enhancement sessions" at Techwave 2007. I think that Sybase needs to better coordinate PB & PK release features so that it becomes transparent to import or export any component. What I ended up doing (like in your case) is exporting the DW source and editing out the offending feature syntax (pain in the ass though). -- Regards ... Chri...

Powerbuilder 10 #5
I am upgrading to v10 from v7. Is there any good books out there worth reading? Thanks, cdc On 28 Oct 2005 06:54:40 -0700, cdc wrote: >I am upgrading to v10 from v7. Is there any good books out >there worth reading? The two books at the link below are very good. http://www.pb9books.com/ If you are migrating from PB7 you probably won't use many new PB10 features. Pay attention to the unicode, new source control interface, and open source PFC. As well as OLE DB if you are using Microsoft. "Boris Gasin [TeamSybase]" <nospambgasinatdynamicte...

PowerBuilder 10.5
I am running PB 10.5 on a Windows XP PC, using Outlook 2003. I copied the MAPI code from the PB code examples, and it has been running fine for me since PB7. Then one-by-one PCs would fail to connect while trying to run mSes.mailAddress ( mMsg ); it even happened to me. I think it may have been a Windows security update. But it still works if I run in the debug mode in the developer. But if I compile it and try to run the executeable, it fails. Below is the code I've been using. imSes = create mailSession mRet = imSes.mailAddress(imMsg) ...

Announcing the PowerBuilder 10 Public Beta Program!Join the PowerBuilder 10.0 Beta Team!
Join the PowerBuilder 10.0 Beta Team! PowerBuilder is getting ready for the 10.0 release and would like to invite you to join the Beta Team! The exciting new developments you will have early access to as a member of the Beta Team include: Unicode support DataWindow.NET Object Oriented Modeling with PowerDesigner plug-in UDDI search ADO.NET support NETXML Web Datawindow Your participation in the beta test cycle is an opportunity to provide valuable feedback to engineering regarding the quality and capabilities of this release. As a member of the team, you will learn from the e...

Asc conversion Powerbuilder 6.5 to 10.5.1
In our original 6.5 encryption code we have the line: b = Asc (String(bl_byte)) Which works fine. It does not work at all in 10.5.1. So we used the code: b = Asc (String(bl_byte,EncodingAnsi!)) This works fine but is returning a different ASCII value. I have tried the different Encoding values and haven't got it to work. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks Jeff I experienced a similar problem. Look at the AscA function instead. Brad "JTS" <jschulz@nrcan.gc.ca> wrote in message news:1167233913.298233.172280@n51g2000cwc.googlegroup...

PowerBuilder 9.0 and PowerBuilder 10.0

Nested Reports and Appeon 5.0 and Powerbuilder 10.5.1
I just upgrade to PowerBuilder 10.5.1 from PowerBuilder 9 with Appeon 5.0. I installed all EBF's and on one of my reports with nested datawindows, that worked perfectly before, now gives a -1 on the retrieve. Also it works perfectly just running the application form inside of power builder. Any suggestions. Hi It seems you also send an email to Appeon tech support and following is my answer. The problem should be caused by using an Appeon incompatible PBVM. Appeon certified build for PB 10.5 is 10.5.0.4523 but 10.5.1 plus. Since this is an Appeon Java-script deployed appli...

Web resources about - Powerbuilder 5 to Powerbuilder 10 - sybase.sqlanywhere.general

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles