Looking for Location of ODBC Drivers for 5.5.0.4 for Windows x86

I have a client running an OnBase database on a SQL Anywhere
5.5.04 platform. The client has lost their Sybase CD and
needs to create additional connections to the OnBase
database. I'm looking for the installation location within
the Sybase directory that contains the ODBC drivers that I
can use to create the additional connections. I have asked
the client to look for themselves but they indicate they are
unable to find it. Can someone provide the path for the ODBC
driver location? Any special instructions that may be
helpful in creating the ODBC connection on another
workstation? Thanks!
0
SnoozerLoser

Maybe this will help.

If they have ODBC DSNs that are still working today, the
ODBC Manager will know the location of the file.  It should
have WOD50T.DLL registered as the "Sybase SQL Anywhere 5.0"
driver name and the registry entries

    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ODBC\ODBCINST.INI\Sybase SQL Anywhere
5.0\Driver
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ODBC\ODBCINST.INI\Sybase SQL Anywhere
5.0\Setup

should have the full path to that file's location.

But if you are installing that onto another machine you will
need to copy all the files and then manually register the
ODBC driver and then create the DSNs.  Normally the
ODBC driver install only happens when you run the
original install.  You will probably find you need to
manually edit the registry to make that happen without
the CD.

If yo need to manually edit the registry on another
machine then the above 2 registry entries will need
to be creates, as well as,

    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ODBC\ODBCINST.INI\ODBC Drivers\

will need a REG_SZ key "Sybase SQL Anywhere 5.0" set to 'Installed'.
Follow the other entries for the required pattern and make sure every
character is matched between this REG_SZ key name and the
hive names earlier.

If you have the correct, the driver should show up under the
ODBC Administrator's Driver tab and you should now be able
to use that utility to create the DSNs.

All of which is a function of the Win32 MS ODBC driver manager and
registry entries and not specific to our product [other than the files
themselves].

<SnoozerLoser@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I have a client running an OnBase database on a SQL Anywhere
> 5.5.04 platform. The client has lost their Sybase CD and
> needs to create additional connections to the OnBase
> database. I'm looking for the installation location within
> the Sybase directory that contains the ODBC drivers that I
> can use to create the additional connections. I have asked
> the client to look for themselves but they indicate they are
> unable to find it. Can someone provide the path for the ODBC
> driver location? Any special instructions that may be
> helpful in creating the ODBC connection on another
> workstation? Thanks!

0
Nick