General SQL Error #3

I am currently developing an app in Delphi. I am getting  this error
today for some reason unknown to me as it worked fine yesterday and I
haven't made any changes that I am aware of!  When I scroll to the
second record in a grid I get this error:  General SQL Error
[Sybase][ODBC Driver] Invalid Cursor State  Can anybody tell me what is
wrong or what this means?  Another query is rerun with every record
change in the grid I am scrolling when I get the error.  The grid that
displays the other query will only display when I click on a cell in the
grid, otherwise the grid isn't displaying the results of the other
query.  I am new to Sybase SQL Anywhere and any help is most
appreciated.

0
Rhea

> haven't made any changes that I am aware of!  When I scroll to the
> second record in a grid I get this error:  General SQL Error
> [Sybase][ODBC Driver] Invalid Cursor State.

Check out if your TQuery, supporting the TDBGrid, has been accidently
closed between
the 2 scroll positions.

Peter.
0
Peter
8/17/1999 5:44:15 PM
I think it has something to do with the particular record as I don't get
the error if I skip that record and click on the third or fourth etc.  I
thought maybe I had an orphan detail record but that isn't the case. It
is just weird!  The query isn't getting closed either.

Peter Lio wrote:

> > haven't made any changes that I am aware of!  When I scroll to the
> > second record in a grid I get this error:  General SQL Error
> > [Sybase][ODBC Driver] Invalid Cursor State.
>
> Check out if your TQuery, supporting the TDBGrid, has been accidently
> closed between
> the 2 scroll positions.
>
> Peter.

0
Rhea

Web resources about - General SQL Error #3 - sybase.sqlanywhere.general

Général - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Général is the French word for general . There are two main categories of generals : the general officers ( officiers généraux ), which are the ...

Generał - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Generał (pronounced [ɡɛˈnɛraw] ), is the generic Polish language term for the rank of General . In narrow sense it is used to denote the rank ...

Law Firm Sued By Massachusetts Attorney General
Is this firm operating in the wild, wild, West?

Illinois' Attorney General Thinks All Forms Of Fantasy Sports Are Illegal Gambling
Illinois Attorney General Lisa Madigan delivered a giant lump of coal to the Daily Fantasy Sports industry on Wednesday as she declared that ...

General Question
I have a Carrier furnace. It takes 20x25x5 air filters. Does it really matter what brand filter I buy?

Liveblogging the American Revolution: December 20, 1777: Washington's Generals
**Benjamin H. Newcomb:** [Washington’s Generals and the Decision to Quarter at Valley Forge](http://gwpapers.virginia.edu/history/articles/w ...

Democratic debate: Hillary looks toward general election - Business Insider Deutschland
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton went into the third Democratic debate on Saturday with a clear message.

Illinois Attorney General Says DraftKings, FanDuel Are Illegal Gambling Sites
... customers by a legal thread , the high-profile operations are coming under scrutiny in the Central time zone, with the Illinois attorney general ...

ABC's Cokie Roberts Calls Sanders Too Far To The Left For A General Election
... there is some equivalent on the left. Cokie Roberts wants the viewers to believe that Sen. Bernie Sanders is too far to the left to win a general ...

Va. Dem. Attorney General Strikes Another Blow To State’s Gun Laws
Va. Dem. Attorney General Strikes Another Blow To State’s Gun Laws