Error message in PowerBuilder Datawindow #2

Can anyone help me decipher the following error message that I get when
trying to retrieve from a datawindow:

Select error:  SQLSTATE = 37000
[Sybase][ODBC Driver][Adaptive Server Anywhere]Syntax error or
access     violation:  invalid expression near ':?+'"

I am using PB 7.0.1 and Sybase ASA 6.0.2.

Thanks in advance!
Benjie

0
Benjie

Turn your DataWindow into syntax mode.  It probably will be easier to see
what is wrong.  If you can't see what it wrong then post the SQL syntax
here and we'll take a look at it.
--
Jim Egan [TeamSybase]
Dynamic Data Solutions, Inc. http://www.dyn-data.com

Error message in PowerBuilder Datawindow
Can anyone help me decipher the following error message that I get when trying to retrieve from a datawindow: Select error: SQLSTATE = 37000 [Sybase][ODBC Driver][Adaptive Server Anywhere]Syntax error or access violation: invalid expression near ':?+'" I am using PB 7.0.1 and Sybase ASA 6.0.2. Thanks in advance! Benjie ...

Error message in PowerBuilder Datawindow
Can anyone help me decipher the following error message that I get when trying to retrieve from a datawindow: Select error: SQLSTATE = 37000 [Sybase][ODBC Driver][Adaptive Server Anywhere]Syntax error or access violation: invalid expression near ':?+'" I am using PB 7.0.1 and Sybase ASA 6.0.2. Thanks in advance! Benjie ...

Datawindow Error: Select error: #2
Hi guys, during the stage of upgrade PB application from v6.51 to 9.0(backend upgrade from Oracle 8.1.6 to Oracle 9.2.0.), I want to use O84 driver in PB9 instead of O73 in PB6.5.1, but I got the error like this:"Datawindow error: Select error" in one of my datawindow when I try to preview it. here's my SQL statement for the datawindow. SELECT "SATREV_REPORT_VIEW"."TITLE", "SATREV_REPORT_VIEW"."ITEM_ID", "SATREV_REPORT_VIEW"."SUB_TITLE", "SATREV_REPORT_VIEW"."APPLIED_YEAR&...

Custom Error Message in DNN 2.1.2?
Hi, I get these server errors from time to time on my website because of something the server has done (and most recently I think maybe from a problem with the scheduler). At any rate, my users see the nasty error page. I'm wondering how to put up a HTML page with a nicer message. I know it has something to do with the web.config and I've tried to tinker with it but can't get it to work. Anyone have any ideas on this? Thanks much. It would help if you could post something about what the error message says. It's hard to determine what to change if we don't know what's going on.Kirk ...

Oracle Error Occurred, but error message could not be retrieved from Oracle. #2
  I Have been getting the below error while running my program, The same Program was running in another system and it is not working in my computer. Could anyone tell me why this is happening? What could be the reason for this error? I am very new to .Net and C#    System.Data.OleDb.OleDbException was unhandled by user codeMessage="Oracle error occurred, but error message could not be retrieved from Oracle."Source="Microsoft OLE DB Provider for Oracle"ErrorCode=-2147467259StackTrace:at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbConnectionInternal..ctor(OleDbConnectionStrin...

Upgraded from 3.0.13 to 3.2.2 error message
Upgraded from 3.0.13 to 3.2.2 and got this error when trying to open site for auto upgrade.  Any suggestions: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.Source Error: An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regar...

XP_Server Error Message kernel NT operating system error 2
Hi, We have an NT Enterprise 4 SP6A Adaptive Server Enterprise/11.9.2.5/1252/P/SWR 9893 ESD 4/NT (IX86)/OS 3.51,4.0/FBU/Fri Nov 30 10:52:43 2001 It could not start XP_Server automatically even though I have ASE configured (sp_configure "start mail session" , 1). The only way I could start XP_Server was to call XP_Startmail from ISQL and this started both XP_Server and the sybmail session. It gave me a Dr. Watson and did not start by trying to start it from Services. I saw in the newsgroups other poeple have had the same problem and have been advised to do the same a...

Error when starting application in PB 11.2 (PowerBuilder Accessibility Error)
We got the following message at one workstation does anyone know what object thats missing ? "PowerBuilder Accessibility Error Error loading library. Please check whether PowerBuilder Accessibility library can be located in the path." Regards Kenneth Sounds like pbacc110.dll See chapter 41 of the Applications Techniques book "Kenneth Lindqvist" <kelin@locus.nu> wrote in message news:49490088@forums-1-dub... > We got the following message at one workstation > does anyone know what object thats missing ? > > > "PowerBu...

Error Message on Firefox with Mac OSX 10.4.2 #2
Name: brian Product: Firefox Summary: Error Message on Firefox with Mac OSX 10.4.2 Comments: I can't remember exactly what the message was. I installed the Beta and got an error message that said something like Chrome Installer Error and said it could not be installed due to an error. Also, Firefox seems to work fine anyway. I had just dumped my "Default Profile" in the trash, so that could be why I had an error. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.8b5) Gecko/20051006 Firefox/1.4.1 ...

Customize database error messages in datawindow using the PFC error service
Hi, I want to customize database error messages in datawindows to display text from the messages table using the PFC error service. Any ideas or suggestions ? Thanks in advance Prasad prasad_bhanchand@launch.com On Wed, 25 Jun 1997 17:25:45 -0500, Bhanchand Prasad <bhanchand_prasad@launch.com> wrote: >Hi, > >I want to customize database error messages in datawindows to display >text from the messages table using the PFC error service. Any ideas or >suggestions ? Hi Prasad, If you are using the pfc_save window event sequence to save your da...

error message #2
Name: Alex Email: Grimm09atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Error message Comments: http://www.joost.com/0947lus When trying to launch the viewing software XULRunner gives an error that it cannot parse the application.ini. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Error Message #2
I am using Sybase 11.0.2 on Windows NT and have a couple of the following messages appearing in the errorlog and there is no documentation for Error Number 10053. Does anyone know the cause of this error? 00:98/01/12 10:22:39.32 kernel nl__read_defer: read failed on socket 7. :Read from the named pipe failed - Error is 10053. 00:98/01/12 10:22:39.34 kernel Cannot send, host process disconnected: -83051 spid: 10 Thank you Shannon Shannon Dollerschell wrote: > > I am using Sybase 11.0.2 on Windows NT and have a couple of the > follow...

error messages #2
Any ideas regarding the error messages below? Platform: Unix: Solaris8 ASE database:12.5.3 MobiLink Server:9.0.2 W. 03/30 17:28:31. <1.5> [10002]: Warning: [10050] ODBC: [DataDirect][ODBC Oracle Wire Protocol driver]Optional feature not implemented. (ODBC State = HYC00, Native error code = 0) W. 03/30 17:28:31. <1.5> [10002]: Warning: [10050] ODBC: [DataDirect][ODBC Oracle Wire Protocol driver]Driver's SQLSetConnectAttr failed. (ODBC State = IM006, Native error code = 0) Thanks liy It's a really long story, but if you're getting these warn...

PowerBuilder error messages
Can anyone tell me where I can obtain PowerBuilder error messages table (error code (number) and error text) which firing for example systemerror event. I need to translate them and than handle to skip apearing of english text. Thanks Igor Bubnov I don't know if there is an error messages table, but you can use the error event (on DataWindow controls) and the application System Error event to capture the error and prevent the default error messages from appearing. Take a look at the on-line help for Error and System Error for more information about the arguments that get p...

Web resources about - Error message in PowerBuilder Datawindow #2 - sybase.sqlanywhere.general

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles