Error Installing SQL Anywhere 10

I have signed up to test the developer edition of SQL 10 and
I'm getting this error when I attempt to run the setup after
downloading the file.

The contents of this file cannot be unpacked. The executable
you are attempting to run has been corrupted. Please obtain
another copy of the file, verify its integrity, and try
again.

I have downloaded the program three times and get this error
all three times.

Dave

Dave schrieb:
> I have signed up to test the developer edition of SQL 10 and
> I'm getting this error when I attempt to run the setup after
> downloading the file.
>
> The contents of this file cannot be unpacked. The executable
> you are attempting to run has been corrupted. Please obtain
> another copy of the file, verify its integrity, and try
> again.
>
> I have downloaded the program three times and get this error
> all three times.
>
> Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Probably a corrupted download. And if your IE did cache it, then
it will alse be corrupt 3 times.

Have you tried downloading it with another webbrowser ?

The size of the SQLAnywhere_1000_Windows.exe is 154'373807 bytes.

Andr�
0
Andre

SQL Anywhere 10 Install error
I have a user who is trying to install SQL Anywhere 10.0.1.3722. When the install wizard starts, they immediately get the following error message: An error (-5004 : 0x8007005) has occurred while running the setup. Please make sure you have finished any previous setup and closed other applications. If the error still occurs, please contact your vendor. Any ideas on what would cause this or how to fix it? Thanks! Jon, This is an InstallShield error. After a quick Google, it seems like plenty of people get this error but not too many people were able to solve it. It looks...

Having SQL Anywhere 10 and SQL Anywhere 11 on the same machine
Hi Everyone, I have one customer that runs SQL Anywhere 10 and another customer running SQL Anywhere 11. This means I need to run both versions. I do not have the luxury of running multiple VMs on my laptop. I am wondering if anyone out there has experience on how to do this? Appreciate if any info can be shared! Thanks! YM. In article <e486d794-5fa5-4ae4-9f7b- d5e43689608a@w6g2000yqw.googlegroups.com>, yusuf.mai@gmail.com says... > Hi Everyone, > > I have one customer that runs SQL Anywhere 10 and another customer > running SQL Anywhere 11. This mean...

sql anywhere 10.0.1 direct install & maintenance patch install different version no of .net adapter
sql anywhere 10.0.1 direct install & maintenance patch install different version no of .net adapter Is this an expected behavior? thanks vsv are we talking about ebf 3515? the dll version appearing in .net reference is 10.0.1.35152 and .net does not complain the Sybase central reports sqlanywhere as 10.0.1.3515 is that what you got too? Oh btw, I have not rebooted the PC post ebf 3515 patch. However it reported an earlier version prior to the ebf I will reboot tonight and see what happens "vsv" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:46e...

Upgrade from SQL Anywhere 9.02 to SQL Anywhere 10
Hello, This is my first question asked in this forum. I have been developed both Window and ASP.Net applications using Visual studio 2003 with C#.Net. It still uses .Net 1.1 with SQL Anywhere 9.02. Products need to be released for beta test very soon. I would like to use 'ClearPool' for database connection which I can remove a specific connection from .Net connection pool when I use the connection string as POOLING=TRUE. I cannot do this in .Net 1.1 and SQL Anywhere 9.02. I believe that this feature just added into .Net 2.0 and SQL Anywhere 10. I am using .Net Data ...

Memory error after installing SQL Anywhere
After installing SQL Anywhere 5.00001 (comming from Powerbuilder pro ver 6) on my Compaq Armada with Windows 95 (late version) I am getting an exception: "Application error C:\SQLANY50\WIN32\DBENG50.EXE The instruction at 00401036 referenced memory at ffffffff The memory could not be read from Click on OK to terminate the application" If I click OK I get the message as described below. Please help. I have tried everything, including reinstalling mDac with later version of all ODBC drivers. I need a solution urgently. Best regards Mikael Gisl�n Gislen Softwar...

sql anywhere 10 .NET provider & sql anywhere 8 server
sql anywhere 10 .NET provider & sql anywhere 8 server are there any major known issues other than test for my scenarios or it is not compatible at all. i was able to connect, add, delete & update records on a simple table & dataset. Env: VS 2005 .NET 2.0 & sql anywhere 10 thanks vsv This configuration should work. But we do not do significant (if any) testing of this configuration, so you should ensure you do thorough testing with your application. -- Ian McHardy (iAnywhere Solutions) Please reply only to the newsgroup. Whitepapers, TechDo...

Error update SQL Anywhere 10 with PowerBuilder 9
Hi, I have an application write in Power Builder 9. I use ODBC connection ASA 9 driver. I install SQL Anywhere 10 and ODBC Driver. The program run fine with ODBC ASA 9. With the ODBC SQL Anywhere 10 Driver have a error of null value on foreign key. I not change the program. The database is SQL Anywhere 10 (network server) in both case. Can't help me?. Thanks. Diego; SQL Anywhere 10 is officially supported in the latest PB production release 10.5.1. However, all that you need to do is update your PBODBC.ini file in PB 9.0.3 with the SA 10 information and yo...

dbput7 error on eval installation of SQL Anywhere Studio
I ran straight through the setup, without changing default options, but Sybase Central does not launch, due to a file called 'dbput7' which cannot be found or loaded. Anyone else had this error? Thanks, thompsgr@hotmail.com ...

Install SQL Anywhere 10 onto Vista PC
When I install the Help documentation for SQL Anywhere 10 on my Vista device I receive the following three errors. "Self-registration of the following DLL failed: hhctrl.ocx" "Self-registration of the following DLL failed: itss.dll" "Self-registration of the following DLL failed: itircl.dll" The install worked just fine on my XP PC with the unsigned dlls. However, it runs into those errors when trying to install on Vista. I haven't really found any documentation on this. Has anyone seen this before? Thanks Megan, What kind of user account are ...

3.0.10 fresh install and sql error
Hi ! I installed DNN by following the readme.txt. I have the "mixed" security at MSSQL. The database is empty. The web.config has been modified with the right username and password. The Network Service has the right rightes. But when I try to start the DNN I get this error: "DotNetNuke Upgrade Error The Assembly Version ( [ASSEMBLYVERSION] ) does not match the Database Version ( [DATABASEVERSION] ) ERROR: Could not connect to database. The stored procedure 'dbo.GetPortalAliasByPortalID' doesn't exist." I have tried to read the forums, whe...

Upgrade SQL Anywhere 5.0 to SQL Anywhere 9.0
Does anyone know of any scripts that can be used to prevent DB errors when upgrading a V5.0 database to a V9.0 environment? What error messages are you receiving? <fd1smith> wrote in message news:3f7839bd.7f74.846930886@sybase.com... > Does anyone know of any scripts that can be used to prevent > DB errors when upgrading a V5.0 database to a V9.0 > environment? ...

Need help with running SQL Anywhere Monitor Beta on SQL Anywhere Version 10.0.1.3784
After we installed the latest patch and modified sm10.bat file to use the correct path and variable we're unable to run SQL Anywhere Monitor Beta. Got this error....need your help: C:\Rachan\SQL Anywhere Monitor Beta>sm10.BAT start SQL Anywhere Start Server In Background Utility Version 10.0.1.3784 DBSPAWN ERROR: -934 Unable to start specified database: Server must be upgraded to start database Error! The SQL Anywhere Monitor could not be started. Error 1 C:\Rachan\SQL Anywhere Monitor Beta>dbsupport -iu SQL Anywhere Support Utility Version 10.0.1.3784 There are no...

InfoMaker 5.0, SQL Anywhere ODBC install error
Help? 1) In order for InfoMaker to communicate with my database it needs a Sybase SQL Anywhere 5.0 ODBC connection 2) The drivers and DLLs for this ODBC connection are on the InfoMaker install disk which I installed locally to a test PC. Before the install the Sybase SQL Anywhere 5.0 option for ODBC additions was not offered, after the install it was in the list offered by the ODBC interface in the control panel. 3) When I attempt to create a connection (user or system) in the ODBC interface and choose Sybase SQL Anywhere 5.0 as my connection type, I receive an error message t...

SQL Anywhere 12 Installation error: Could not create the Java virtual machine
We have a client installing Sybase SQL Anywhere 12 to a Windows 2008 SP2 server and at the end of the install, they are getting the error: Could not create the Java virtual machine This error occurs when Sybase is: "Initializing Sybase Central repository file" The user has Domain Admin rights to this server and User Account Control is turned off. They have uninstalled and reinstalled Java on this server, but it hasn't helped. Any thoughts? Jesse Giguere JGiguere@Needles.com Hi Jesse, Installing Java separately on the machine will not change anyt...

Web resources about - Error Installing SQL Anywhere 10 - sybase.sqlanywhere.general

Rooting and installing Android 1.5 JesusFreke - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
More information at: android.noisepages.com/2009/05/rooting-pics/

Installing ClearCal Anti-Glare Film for Glossy Displays - YouTube
Demonstration of how to install a RadTech ClearCal Anti-Glare Film on a MacBook Pro. ClearCal eliminates glare on glossy displays like Apple's ...

Nine Sydney councils are getting ready to turn off the lights &ndash; 13,000 of them &ndash; to save more than $20 million.

Iran installing new nuclear equipment

Gillard defends installing Slipper