Database quits with the following message in windows 2008 server

I Have encountered this problem  several times with my ASA
 VERSION 9 DATABASE. Please assist.
Problem Event Name:	BEX
  Application Name:	dbsrv9.exe
  Application Version:	9.0.1.1751
  Application Timestamp:	40159dd7
  Fault Module Name:	StackHash_e848
  Fault Module Version:	0.0.0.0
  Fault Module Timestamp:	00000000
  Exception Offset:	6c691358
  Exception Code:	c0000005
  Exception Data:	00000008
  OS Version:	6.0.6001.2.1.0.272.7
  Locale ID:	1033
  Additional Information 1:	e848
  Additional Information 2:	ce28f2184fc2e34652fae932ad796e4d
  Additional Information 3:	2d3c
  Additional Information 4:	5924bfe7ebc60209c6e203d6fea919ad

Read our privacy statement:
  http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=50163&clcid=0x0409
0
nyaga

Database quits with the following message in windows 2008 server #2
Please assist. Problem Event Name: BEX Application Name: dbsrv9.exe Application Version: 9.0.1.1751 Application Timestamp: 40159dd7 Fault Module Name: StackHash_e848 Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0 Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000 Exception Offset: 6c691358 Exception Code: c0000005 Exception Data: 00000008 OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.272.7 Locale ID: 1033 Additional Information 1: e848 Additional Information 2: ce28f2184fc2e34652fae932ad796e4d Additional Information 3: 2d3c Additional Information 4: 5924bfe7ebc60209c6e203d6fea919ad Read our priva...

Description of the System Update Readiness Tool for Windows Vista, for Windows Server 2008, for Windows 7, and for Windows Server 2008 R2
What is the System Update Readiness Tool? System resources, such as file data, registry data, and even in-memory data, can develop inconsistencies during the lifetime of the operating system. These inconsistencies might be caused by various hardware failures or might be caused by software issues. In some cases, these inconsistencies can affect the Windows servicing store, and they can cause software updates not to work. The System Update Readiness Tool tries to resolve these inconsistencies. http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=947821 -- "If U know neither the enemy nor y...

Installing Team Foundation Server 2008 with SQL Server 2008 on Windows Server 2008
 Hi,Can Anyone tell me that Is SQL Server 2008 Developer Edition Compatible to work with Team Foundation Server 2008 on Windows Server 2008...I am trying to install TFS 2008.I have installed IIS,SQL Server 2008 Developer Edition,Install and Configure Windows Sharepoint 3.0 successfully... but During installation of TFS 2008 during System health Check its telling SQL Server version incompatible.PLz Reply its urgent... Somnath Try installing TFS 2008 packaged with SP1. Here is more info:http://blogs.msdn.com/aabdou/archive/2008/05/13/team-foundation-server-sp1-beta-now-available.a...

Windows Server 2008, Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Launched!
Largest enterprise launch in company history includes Windows Server 2008, Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and Microsoft Visual Studio 2008; focuses on security, Web, virtualization and better business intelligence. LOS ANGELES - Feb. 27, 2008 - Kicking off more than 225 events around the world and joined by more than 4,000 customers and partners, Microsoft Corp.'s Chief Executive Officer Steve Ballmer today showcased the next generation of infrastructure and application platform products, including Windows Server 2008, Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 and Microsoft SQL Server 2008....

Upgrade Windows 2003 Server to Windows 2008 Server
Hello! Does somebody know if it will be possible to upgrade a webserver with Windows 2003 Server OS to Windows 2008 Server (I want to use IIS 7.0).The same question for SQL Server 2005 Express Edition... Can I upgrade this to SQL Server 2008 Express Edition when it is available? (in 39 days)... Thank you for helping me!    Windows server Upgrade 2008 http://blogs.iis.net/mailant/archive/2007/09/24/windows-server-2008-rc0-available-now.aspx  Sql Server Upgrade 2008 http://www.scalabilityexperts.com/default.asp?action=article&ID=43Remember to mark any post th...

Sqlanywhere 9 and windows 2008 Server
Hi!!!, I migrate to windows 2008, and install de sql anywhere 9 with all patch:SA9_Full_WIN32.902_EBF_3850 and SA_902_Win32_EN_patch. When i run aplicattion client , only can connect 1 user. Exceeding connection limit . In the old server (windows 2003) run ok. Why the dbsrv9.exe not actualitzed when i install the patchs. Excuse for my bat english. Thanks a lot You can use the Server Licensing utility (dblic) to relicense the server appropriately: http://dcx.sybase.com/index.php#http%3A%2F%2Fdcx.sybase.com%2F1101en%2Fdbadmin_en11%2Flicense-license-utility-dbutilities.html ...

Database still quits with the message as follows
Problem signature: Problem Event Name: BEX Application Name: dbsrv9.exe Application Version: 9.0.2.3508 Application Timestamp: 468e5941 Fault Module Name: StackHash_e848 Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0 Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000 Exception Offset: 384c0df0 Exception Code: c0000005 Exception Data: 00000008 OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.272.7 Locale ID: 1033 Additional Information 1: e848 Additional Information 2: ce28f2184fc2e34652fae932ad796e4d Additional Information 3: 01b7 Additional Information 4: f5c2d37efd7b53662faf6c4e3192fb65 Read our p...

sql express 2008 database to sql server 2008 database what bits do I need to download
I need a client program for my pc so I can put my sql express 2008 database on a sql server 2008.  My SQL server is off on some generic web host. I tried management studio 2005 express version won't open my .mdf file but it opens my web host database. I tried to download full version of sql server 2008 but couldn't find the management studio program in the download.    Is there a trial or a preview I can download from microsoft that has the bits? Thanks Dan. I don't ask many questions but I'm trying to partisipate in this community.Good Luc...

Can microsoft SQL Server 2005 database upgrade to microsoft SQL Server 2008 database?
I have a microsoft SQL Server 2005 database, I don't know how to upgrade the 2005 database to 2008 database, I try to use SQL Server Management Studio Express 2008 to open the 2005 database, it's OK, does it mean that the 2005 database have been upgraded to 2008 database? BTW, is SQL Server 2005 database compatible with SQL Server 2008 database completely?SuperCool Multiple ZIP - A utility to unzip multiple files and work with multiple zip filesSuperCool Random Number Generator Yes. It is compatible. Anyhow go through this url for more informationhttp://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/li...

Interbase Database Access is very Slow in Windows server 2008
I move my application (smart Shop) from Windows 2000 to Windows Server 2008 and is very slow to access the database which use Interbase Server and BDE Utility. In windows 2000 just to take 2 seconds to load the data and now in windows server 2008 takes about 20 seconds, if anybody can help me with this issue I will be very appreciated Thanks What version of InterBase are you using? -- Bill Todd (TeamB) HI! DO you really use BDE?? Must be really old and I would recomend removing BDE (if you really use it) > the database which use Interbase Server and BDE Utility. Ben...

"Alias is not currently opened. Database server rejected connection. Database server connection limited exceeded." error message
Hello Sybase User Experts, I like to find out the cause of this error message "Alias is not currently opened. Database server rejected connection. Database server connection limited exceeded." Do you have any idea about this? What is the cause and how to solve this problem?! Your answer or idea to this error message will be a great help to me. Thank you in advance. Regards, Beverly Beverly, First of all, what database server are you using? And how are you connecting to it? -- Regards, Millard[TeamSybase] <Beverly> wrote in message news:3f7932b1.1356....

Database Error Message Not Displayed - Windows XP Client - OLEDB
Hi, I receive no DB error messages on a WindowsXP Client. With Windows 2000 it works fine. I receive the message 'Error C0195 - An error occured but could not retrieve the error text due a failure in the error handler.' Connection Properties: // Profile OLE Biblio ZOOM1 SQLCA.DBMS = "OLE DB" SQLCA.LogPass = <*******> SQLCA.LogId = "sa" SQLCA.Lock = "RC" SQLCA.AutoCommit = False SQLCA.DBParm = "PROVIDER='SQLOLEDB',DATASOURCE='ZOOMDB\ZOOM1',PROVIDERSTRING='database='bib lio'',Country='0''...

Your Internet Explorer home page is reset to "about:blank" and Windows AntiSpyware (Beta) unexpectedly quits in Windows 2000, Windows XP, or Windows Server 2003
followup to grc.security.software Your Internet Explorer home page is reset to "about:blank" and Windows AntiSpyware (Beta) unexpectedly quits in Windows 2000, Windows XP, or Windows Server 2003 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/894269/EN-US/ ----------------------------------------------------------- Quote ----------------------------------------------------------- Article ID : 894269 Last Review : February 25, 2005 Revision : 1.0 SYMPTOMS On a computer that is running Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows XP, or Microsoft Windo...

SQL Server 2000 and Windows Server 2008?
Need to move an app from an old server to a new Windows 2008 Server. This app uses a SQL server 2000. I tried searching technet to see if Sql 2000 will run okay on 2008 but I couldn't find anything. Any ideas?...

Web resources about - Database quits with the following message in windows 2008 server - sybase.sqlanywhere.general

Right Wing Fumes Over Muslim Guests At State Of The Union Address
At least two Muslims have been invited as guests to attend President Obama's State of the Union address. They are also officials of CAIR, which ...

Entertainment Weekly, SiriusXM Pay Tribute to David Bowie
The editors of EW have come up with a great cover line for their re-arranged Jan. 22 issue . It reads: “Young (And Old) Americans Mourn The Loss ...

Apple's new 'Night Shift' feature for iPhones should help you sleep. Here's how it works
Using your iPhone and iPad at night is about to get a lot easier on your tired brain. That's thanks to a new feature Apple previewed Monday ...

‘The Force Awakens’ Not Strong in Chinese Market
While theories continue to bounce around the internet about who, exactly, Supreme Leader Snoke might be in Star Wars: The Force Awakens, the ...

Istanbul Suicide Bombing Kills at Least 10; Turkey Blames ISIS
The Turkish government said that the Islamic State was behind the attack in the district of Sultanahmet, and that the dead were all foreign citizens. ...

Ricky Gervais Tries to Defend His Terrible Jokes
In today’s Tweet Beat, Ricky Gervais doesn’t understand that you can get away with offensive if you actually saying something funny, Kendra Wilkinson ...

College Football National Championship Ratings Drop 19%
It was one of the all-time most riveting college football title games, a whipsawing, scoreboard-melting showcase of the nation's greatest young ...

U.S. Customs seizes cache of counterfeit wearables
Though it doesn't happen too often if you use a reputable service, ordering electronics online often comes with the risk of getting a counterfeit ...

Twitter adds live Periscope broadcasts to timelines
Twitter on Tuesday began weaving live Periscope video broadcasts into timelines streamed to its application tailored for Apple mobile devices. ...

Murdoch, Hall engagement sparks mockery on social media
The news of Rupert Murdoch's engagement to Jerry Hall sent social media into a sometimes snarky whirl on Tuesday, as Twitter users mocked the ...