ct_connect(): network packet layer: internal net library error

My problem started after the IP address of the sybase database server was
changed.  At the time I was connected to the database but once the change
was made I lost connection to the server.  I recycled my machine and
attempted to reconnect after modifying the sql.ini file located in the
sybase directory on my PC.  I tried connecting via SQL Advantage and also
using the command line isql mode but connection to the server was not
successful. The error message I receive follows:

Client Message:  Layer  5, Origin  3, Severity  5, Number  4
ct_connect(): network packet layer: internal net library error:
Net-Lib protocol driver call to connect two endpoints failed

It is strange now none of the other developers can not access the database
server with the exception of one person.  This developer created the new
sql.ini file after the problem started but can access the server.

Xdeveloper

0
xdeveloper

Web resources about - ct_connect(): network packet layer: internal net library error - sybase.sqlanywhere.general