chasing ASA 9.0.0 ODBC driver, must be PRE 9.0.0 ebf 1226

hi all,

i am chasing un-updated odbc driver files (i assume DBODBC9.DLL plus related
files) in an attempt to find a way to connect an old power++ app to ASA V9.
I am using psdwe.ocx v5.0.3.1.  Apparently this will work with 9.0.0 odbc
driver files prior to ebf 1226.

is there anywhere these older files can be found in the absence of an
original 9.0.0 release CD?

cheers,

Luke

0
Luke

You can certainly find that EBF on the downloads site (you may have to
expand the timeframe to all and refresh the list). However, it will not
install older files over newer files so you will need to have an environment
that predates that version.
"Luke Goodfellow" <luke.goodfellow@caresystems.com.au> wrote in message
> hi all,
>
> i am chasing un-updated odbc driver files (i assume DBODBC9.DLL plus
> related
> files) in an attempt to find a way to connect an old power++ app to ASA
> V9.
> I am using psdwe.ocx v5.0.3.1.  Apparently this will work with 9.0.0 odbc
> driver files prior to ebf 1226.
>
> is there anywhere these older files can be found in the absence of an
> original 9.0.0 release CD?
>
> cheers,
>
> Luke

0
Chris
3/23/2005 4:04:02 AM
the earliest EBF for ASA9 i can find on the website is:

Express Bug Fix, Update of 9.0.0 to build 1250, on 05 Dec 2003.

Just too late for what i'm looking for.  Anyone know of a link to an earlier
EBF or ODBC driver files?

:) L.

"Chris Keating (iAnywhere Solutions)"wrote ...
> You can certainly find that EBF on the downloads site (you may have to
> expand the timeframe to all and refresh the list). However, it will not
> install older files over newer files so you will need to have an
environment
> that predates that version.

> "Luke Goodfellow" <luke.goodfellow@caresystems.com.au> wrote ...
> > hi all,
> >
> > i am chasing un-updated odbc driver files (i assume DBODBC9.DLL plus
related
> > files) in an attempt to find a way to connect an old power++ app to ASA
V9.
> > I am using psdwe.ocx v5.0.3.1.  Apparently this will work with 9.0.0
odbc driver
> > files prior to ebf 1226.
> >
> > is there anywhere these older files can be found in the absence of an
original
> > 9.0.0 release CD?
> >
> > cheers,
> >
> > Luke

0
Luke
3/23/2005 4:34:21 AM
I have 9.0.0.1108. If you tell me exactly which files you want, I will
send them.

On 22 Mar 2005 18:17:16 -0800, "Luke Goodfellow"

--
SQL Anywhere Studio 9 Developer's Guide
Buy the book: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1556225067/risingroad-20

cheers,

L.
luke.goodfellow@caresystems.com.au

"Breck Carter [TeamSybase]" <NOSPAM__bcarter@risingroad.com> wrote in
message news:mjl241th67pfe3hjlrt065rjct79guekb4@4ax.com...
> I have 9.0.0.1108. If you tell me exactly which files you want, I will
> send them.
>
> On 22 Mar 2005 18:17:16 -0800, "Luke Goodfellow"
> <luke.goodfellow@caresystems.com.au> wrote:
>
> >hi all,
> >
> >i am chasing un-updated odbc driver files (i assume DBODBC9.DLL plus
related
> >files) in an attempt to find a way to connect an old power++ app to ASA
V9.
> >I am using psdwe.ocx v5.0.3.1.  Apparently this will work with 9.0.0 odbc
> >driver files prior to ebf 1226.
> >
> >is there anywhere these older files can be found in the absence of an
> >original 9.0.0 release CD?
> >
> >cheers,
> >
> >Luke
> >

> --
> SQL Anywhere Studio 9 Developer's Guide
> Buy the book:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1556225067/risingroad-20
> bcarter@risingroad.com
> RisingRoad SQL Anywhere and MobiLink Professional Services
> www.risingroad.com

0
Luke