ASA6.0 - Memory allocation error: not enough memory to start

--------------58F036D8EC227FF9750FADB4

I'm getting the following error message while looping through a result
set.
I'm able to get a few rows before it crashes. I've done numerous calls
retrieve data from other tables prior to this call. Does anyone have any
ideas
what's causing this and/or what I can do about it.  Using the Task
Manager,
I monitored "Mem Usage" and "VM Size", and didn't see anything unusual.

java.sql.SQLException: [Sybase][ODBC Driver][Adaptive Server
Anywhere]Memory allocation error: not enough memory to start
   at sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbc.createSQLException(JdbcOdbc.java:3669)
   at sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbc.standardError(JdbcOdbc.java:3822)
   at sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbc.SQLFetch(JdbcOdbc.java:1141)
   at sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcResultSet.next(JdbcOdbcResultSet.java:1055)
   at ecb.database.CDbAccess.next(CDbAccess.java:86)

Thanks,
Tom Shaffer

--------------58F036D8EC227FF9750FADB4

begin:          vcard
fn:             Tom Shaffer
n:              Shaffer;Tom
org:            ECbridges, Inc.
adr:            3451 Vincent Road, Suite C;;;Pleasant Hill;CA;94523;USA
email;internet: tshaffer@ecbridges.com
title:          Development Manager, ECwebsite, DOX98
tel;work:       925-941-5561
tel;fax:        925-280-1859
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version:        2.1
end:            vcard

--------------58F036D8EC227FF9750FADB4--

0
Tom

How much memory have you allocated for the cache?

--
Jim Egan [TeamPS]
Dynamic Data Solutions http://www.dyn-data.com

Tom Shaffer wrote in message <3650A4A5.F4C1DAAA@ecbridges.com>...
>I'm getting the following error message while looping through a result
>set.
>I'm able to get a few rows before it crashes. I've done numerous calls
>retrieve data from other tables prior to this call. Does anyone have any
>ideas
>what's causing this and/or what I can do about it.  Using the Task
>Manager,
>I monitored "Mem Usage" and "VM Size", and didn't see anything unusual.
>

>java.sql.SQLException: [Sybase][ODBC Driver][Adaptive Server
>Anywhere]Memory allocation error: not enough memory to start
>   at sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbc.createSQLException(JdbcOdbc.java:3669)
>   at sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbc.standardError(JdbcOdbc.java:3822)
>   at sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbc.SQLFetch(JdbcOdbc.java:1141)
>   at sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcResultSet.next(JdbcOdbcResultSet.java:1055)
>   at ecb.database.CDbAccess.next(CDbAccess.java:86)
>

>Thanks,
>Tom Shaffer

0
Jim

FATAL ERROR: ERROR 0 while starting database SQL Anywhere Server 5.5.0.4
hi, after some disk problems, one of my databases won't start and after "Starting checkpoint" and before "Finished checkpoint" produce dialog box with folowing error: FATAL ERROR: Error 0. database consist of 3 files: db1.db - 1MB - contains table definitions, procedures db2.db - 1,3GB (DBSPACE) contains tables datas + indexes db3.db - 3,4GB (DBSPACE) contains tables datas + indexes no LOG file accidently one of a tables in db2.db has(had) 2,8 milion rows <-- can this be a problem ?, three days ago everything was running fine ==========...

"SqlAnywhere (6.0)
I have recently installed SqlAnyWhere version 6.0 . Windows 95 platform.(IE 4.1 SP1) . When I try to create a new database I get the Message: " SQL error (-80) Unable to start database Engine . I'm unable to solve this problem - what should I do ? Check to make sure the ASA\Win32 directory is in the path. -- Jim Egan [TeamPS] Dynamic Data Solutions, Inc. http://www.dyn-data.com Houston, TX *********************************************************** Enterprise Applications in Your Future? JumpStar...

Errors on starting Firefox 2.0.0.14
Name: Edward Westerdahl Email: obionellcatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Errors on starting Firefox 2.0.0.14 Comments: I have three errors that pop up in separate windows after starting Firefox, and before Firefox opens. These popups tell me that this 'whatever' cannot open and there is an error in 'chrome.' I also cannot open any e-mail in my inbox in Gmail. Maybe these are connected. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.8.1.14) Gecko/20080404 Firefox/2.0.0.14 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Assembly version 0.0.0.0 error
Recently I added a new web page to the portal project and pasted code in it from another similar page to make life easier but started getting this error. I read other posts but to no avail. I have no clue why this is happening given that almost similar code in another page is working fine. BTW, the page with the error is loaded from javascript code behind a Hyperlink in a datagrid. Please Help Server Error in '/PWCDev' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Could not load type ASPNetPortal.TimeTracker.Web.Billing_OtherChar...

Compile error: error C2466: cannot allocate an array of constant size 0
I'm getting this build error, while trying to build Firefox debug on Windows 7 (32-bit): http://pastebin.mozilla.org/1991090 It seems like the error is coming from here: 15:21.13 c:/mozilla-build/firefox_trunk_debug/netwerk/dns/nsEffectiveTLDService. cpp(32) : error C2466: cannot allocate an array of constant size 0 I have Microsoft Visual C++ Express Edition installed, with the Windows 7.0 SDK. What is going wrong here and how to fix it? Regards, Martijn -- Martijn Wargers - Help Mozilla! http://quality.mozilla.org/ http://wiki.mozilla.org/Mozilla_QA_Community irc://irc...

Dear Sirs, I just downloaded new firefox 3.0 and placed it instead of previous one firefox 2.0.0.14 but when I tried to start it it reported error. I have Mandriva 10.1 [root@localhost root]# cd /
Name: Milic Zivan Email: blagdotvetaratyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Dear Sirs, I just downloaded new firefox 3.0 and placed it instead of previous one firefox 2.0.0.14 but when I tried to start it it reported error. I have Mandriva 10.1 [root@localhost root]# cd /usr/local [root@localhost local]# cd firefox [root@localhost firefox]# ./firefox ./firefox-bin: error while loading shared libraries: libpangocairo-1.0.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory [root@localhost firefox]# Comments: Dear Sirs, I just downloaded new firefox 3.0 and place...

Firebug Started displaying error when Firefox updated to 2.0.0.10
My firebug plugin started displaying the error "this._windows[aWindow.__SSi] has no properties [Break on this error] var browsers = tabbrowser.browsers;" in the nsSessionStore.js (line 777) this morning. This is on almost all web pages and started immediately after the latest FireFox patch. tigerteamslair@gmail.com wrote: > My firebug plugin started displaying the error > "this._windows[aWindow.__SSi] has no properties [Break on this error] > var browsers = tabbrowser.browsers;" in the nsSessionStore.js (line > 777) this morning. This is on almost all ...

Error on Set Trans Object with PB 6.0 + SQLAnywhere 5.0
I want to select 1 of 5 data tables to read so I use code to set the DataWindow DataObject to the data object I want to use. This works fine for 2 of the 5, but on 3 of them I get an error on the Set Trans Object command. Can anyone give me an idea on what is wrong? Thanks. riley Hi Riley Compile your application to pbd or use resource file (pbr) for those datawindows that are assigned dynamically. Regards Riley : > I want to select 1 of 5 data tables to read so I use code to > set the DataWindow DataObject to the data object I want to > use. > This works fine f...

datawindow created in sqlanywhere 5.5.0.4 upgrade to ASA6.0.1
I've a problem with datawindow. I'm using pb5.0.2 and created a lot of datawindow using sqlanywhere 5.5.0.4 Now i've upgrade sqlanywhere 5.5.0.4 to ASA6.0.1. My problem is, when i want to modify datawindow (datasource mode) to add table into my datawindow, the pb did'nt recognise the old table because all the tables name seem have a prefix DBA. eg. DBA.tablename Can anybody help me...! Hi, one way is to update your pb.ini with an entry for [Adaptive Server Anywhere]. Take a look at the ASA Online Help a search for 'upgrade' the neccessary info...

3.0.9 Error: 5cApp_GlobalResources'+does+not+exist.+Failed+to+start+monitoring+file+changes.&content=0
Hello, Well after just 2 minutes an error, due to me!!!. I was changing some skins and uploading them manually as I have done with 2.1.2 Any idea how I can fix this - Please help me? Default.aspx?tabid=35&error=Directory+'E%3a%5cDomains%5ccleantomic.com%5cwwwroot%5cAdmin%5cSecurity%5cApp_GlobalResources'+does+not+exist.+Failed+to+start+monitoring+file+changes.&content=0- Gerrit Cleantomic.com LOOKIcthus TechnologiesBuilding Faith on the Internet ...

after update 3.0.11, mac os x, firefox does not start properly. no menue, not loading any webpage. error message at start:
Name: rudolf mitter Email: mitteratadeinsdotat Product: Firefox Summary: after update 3.0.11, mac os x, firefox does not start properly. no menue, not loading any webpage. error message at start: Comments: after update 3.0.11, mac os x, firefox does not start properly. no menue, not loading any webpage. error message at start: [Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80570016 (NS_ERROR_XPC_GS_RETURNED_FAILURE) [nsIJSCID.getService]" nsresult: "0x80570016 (NS_ERROR_XPC_GS_RETURNED_FAILURE)" location: "JS frame :: chrome://qtl/content/prefs...

0.0.0.0
Can someone tell me the function of this scan? FWIN,2001/08/28,20:06:43 -6:00 GMT,0.0.0.0:800,255.255.255.255:800,UDP "Ben" <notben@home.com> wrote in message news:9mhion$2hf9$1@news.grc.com... > Can someone tell me the function of this scan? > FWIN,2001/08/28,20:06:43 -6:00 GMT,0.0.0.0:800,255.255.255.255:800,UDP Ben, I haven't a clue. 800 TCP mdbs_daemon 800 UDP mdbs_daemon http://www.robertgraham.com/pubs/firewall-seen.html http://www.robertgraham.com/pubs/firewall-seen.html#3.6 http://www.robertgraham.com/pubs/firewall-seen.html#3.2 -- ...

0.0.0.0 ????
Obviously a local IP, but what are its functions/purpose? Thanks for educating the uneducated. In article <MPG.18bf7ade16e851cb989680@news.grc.com>, shr@p.com says... > > > Obviously a local IP, but what are its functions/purpose? > > Thanks for educating the uneducated. > Any available adapter - i.e. not bound to specific IP address. -- Bloated Elvis In article <MPG.18bf7ade16e851cb989680@news.grc.com>, shr@p.com says... > > > Obviously a local IP, but what are its functions/purpose? > > Thanks for educating the une...

an error message about ASA6.0
Hi,All : Everytime I Update my database (Adaptive Server Anywhere6.0) with my PowerBuilder 6.5 , it always shows an error message like this: SQLSTATE = 08001 [Sybase][ODBC Driver][Adaptive Server Anywhere]Unable to connect to database server: authentication violation Please tell me why and how to fix it . Thanks! It sounds as if you might have an authenticated version of ASA. That's basically a version of the engine that ships with other products (like PowerDesigner) and can be used only with those other products. PowerBuilder 6.5 ships with a non-restricted vers...

Getting Error while Restarting EAServer if queue has persistant messages Error(CtsComponents/MessageService/start: cache=jack_dev_pool: org.omg.CORBA.PERSIST_STORE: minor code: 0 completed: No)
hi all, I am using Java Messaging Queues, If queues has message while I am bouning EAServer, I am getting following Error. (CtsComponents/MessageService/start: cache=jack_dev_pool: org.omg.CORBA.PERSIST_STORE: minor code: 0 completed: No) I am getting ...

Web resources about - ASA6.0 - Memory allocation error: not enough memory to start - sybase.sqlanywhere.general

Frequency allocation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... bands of the electromagnetic spectrum is regulated by governments in most countries, in a Spectrum management process known as frequency allocation ...

Scalable memory allocation using jemalloc
The Facebook website comprises a diverse set of server applications, most of which run on dedicated machines with 8+ CPU cores and 8+ GiB of ...

Facebook Lowers Viral Channel Allocation Limits for Developers with Unverified Personal Accounts
... in a thread on the Developer Forum that it had updated its application reputation system. One of the prominent changes listed was new allocation ...

What is a good explanation of Latent Dirichlet Allocation?
Answer (1 of 2): Suppose you have the following set of sentences: * I ate a banana and spinach smoothie for breakfast * I like to eat broccoli ...

Dubai World Cup 2015 saddle cloths allocations and race fields
The full list of horses entered into Dubai World Cup night's eight races, including the Dubai World Cup itself, horse racing's richest contest. ...

Parramatta light rail moves step closer with $400m allocation
The Baird government has announced $400 million to be reserved for a light rail system in Parramatta, allowing construction to start when a feasibility ...

Asset allocation can be the decider in super funds
There's a lot to consider when picking a super fund. Perhaps the most important factor is how your money is spread out.

Rugby World Cup 2015: Wales coach Warren Gatland hits out at ‘stupid’ pool allocation - The Courier-Mail ...
​WALES coach Warren Gatland has thanked Australia for helping them survive the pool of death but criticised World Rugby for a “stupid” system ...

Rugby World Cup 2015: Wales coach Warren Gatland hits out at ‘stupid’ pool allocation
​WALES coach Warren Gatland has thanked Australia for helping them survive the pool of death but criticised World Rugby for a “stupid” system ...

US airlines to disclose bag and seat allocation fees before purchase
Airlines should be upfront about basic services that aren't included in the price of a ticket, US government says.