ASA Error -300: Run time SQL error #2

When I right click on a specific table and select Validate I
get the following error:

com.sybase.jdbc2.jdbc.SybSQLException: ASA Error -300: Run
time SQL error -- Primary key for "PRS_VRT" has missing
index entries
	at com.sybase.jdbc2.tds.Tds.processEed(Tds.java:2538)
	at com.sybase.jdbc2.tds.Tds.nextResult(Tds.java:1922)
	at
com.sybase.jdbc2.jdbc.ResultGetter.nextResult(ResultGetter.java:69)
	at
com.sybase.jdbc2.jdbc.SybStatement.nextResult(SybStatement.java:201)
	at
com.sybase.jdbc2.jdbc.SybStatement.nextResult(SybStatement.java:182)
	at
com.sybase.jdbc2.jdbc.SybStatement.updateLoop(SybStatement.java:1611)
	at
com.sybase.jdbc2.jdbc.SybStatement.executeUpdate(SybStatement.java:1594)
	at
com.sybase.jdbc2.jdbc.SybStatement.executeUpdate(SybStatement.java:411)
	at
com.sybase.asiq.ConnectionBroker.executeCommand(ConnectionBroker.java:320)
	at
com.sybase.asiq.ConnectionBroker.executeCommand(ConnectionBroker.java:260)
	at
com.sybase.asiq.ConnectionBroker.execute(ConnectionBroker.java:373)
	at com.sybase.asiq.Database.execute(Database.java:968)
	at com.sybase.asiq.Table.validate(Table.java:797)
	at
com.sybase.asiq.plugin.TableBO.onCommand(TableBO.java:382)
	at
com.sybase.central.viewer.ViewerManager.callOnCommandForItems(ViewerManager.java)
	at
com.sybase.central.viewer.ViewerManager.menuItemSelected(ViewerManager.java)
	at
com.sybase.central.viewer.BaseMenuItem.actionPerformed(BaseMenuItem.java)
	at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Unknown
Source)
	at
javax.swing.AbstractButton$ForwardActionEvents.actionPerformed(Unknown
Source)
	at
javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown
Source)
	at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(Unknown
Source)
	at javax.swing.AbstractButton.doClick(Unknown Source)
	at
com.sybase.util.WindowsMenuItemUI$MouseInputHandler.mouseReleased(WindowsMenuItemUI.java)
	at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mouseReleased(Unknown
Source)
	at
java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown
Source)
	at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown
Source)
	at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown
Source)
	at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(Unknown
Source)
	at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown
Source)

Running on Windows 2000 Pro.
ASA Version 8.0.2.4542

Is there any way to fix this problem?

Thanks,

Christian Hamers
0
Christian

You have a corrupt database.  Time to execute your Recovery Plan.

I suggest reading the document "I've got an assertion! What should I do?"
http://www.ianywhere.com/developer/technotes/sa_how_to_handle_assertion_error.html

/steve

<Christian Hamers> wrote in message
> [...]
> java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown
> Source)
> at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown
> Source)
> at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown
> Source)
> at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
> at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
> at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
> at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
> at
> java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(Unknown
> Source)
> at
> java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown
> Source)
> at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
> at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

0
Stephen

General error: Run time SQL error -- Index "sys_attribute_uniqueness" has an inaccurate leaf page count statistics
Hi, We use Asa 8.03.5022 and with a specific database we get the following error : General error: Run time SQL error -- Index "sys_attribute_uniqueness" has an inaccurate leaf page count statistics. If we run a validate everything is oke, but after some "actions" from our program we get the error above. These actions are not much more than openening and closing the database. I tried with a lot of other databases, but I can't reproduce these error with this databases. I have already done a complete rebuild of the specific database, but I get these error again...

error error error

Error, Error and more errors

errors errors errors..

Run time SQL ERROR
This error was encountered during the DBVALID execution. We are running ASA 8.0.2.4299. The SYSTABLE has an enormous number for a row count for our depreciation table. The big problem is that I can not DROP the depreciation table, it just won't do it. How do I over come this? Troy If this is your only problem ... then rebuilding the database with dbunload -ar or dbunload -an should correct for this specific problem. It is likely you just tripped over a bug that is easily rectified - rebuilding should resolve the immediate issue - patching up to the late...

Dynamic SQL Error SQL error code = -104 Token unknown in procedure #2
Hi all, I'm a newbie. I test my procedure in SQL interactive but got error: -------------------------------------------------------- Error at line 1 Dynamic SQL Error SQL error code = -104 Token unknown - line 5, char 3 : SQL - CREATE PROCEDURE CreateNewSystem(NewSystemID VarChar(10), CurrentSelection Int, NewSystemName VarChar(20), CheckChild Boolean) AS DECLARE VARIABLE LeftRightValue INTEGER; begin IF :CheckChild THEN SELECT LeftRightValue = lft FROM "MEP_SYSTEMS" WHERE category_id=:CurrentSelection; ELSE SELECT LeftRightValue = rgt FROM "MEP_...

Run-time JS error in Seamonkey 2.7.2
Error: [Exception... "'JavaScript component does not have a method named: "containerOpened"' when calling method: [nsINavHistoryResultObserver::containerOpened]" nsresult: "0x80570030 (NS_ERROR_XPC_JSOBJECT_HAS_NO_FUNCTION_NAMED)" location: "JS frame :: chrome://communicator/content/places/browserPlacesViews.js :: <TOP_LEVEL> :: line 111" data: no] Source File: chrome://communicator/content/places/browserPlacesViews.js Line: 111 -> "this._resultNode.containerOpen = true;" Philip TAYLOR wrote: > Error: [E...

run time error #2
i created asp page i uploaded it when i press the link it does not load my page it load the following runtime error any help am new to asp http://www.petrojet.com.eg/fback/feedback.aspx Hi, and welcome to the ASP.NET forums. When I take a look at the page I see something that's already been asked a lot on these forums. The remedy is to change the web.config like the error states. After that you get to see the real error information so you can more accurately change your code. Grz, Kris.Read my blog. Handy Firefox plugins for web developers.Workaround for non working Mark as answer bu...

Run time error #2
I'm receiving this error at run-time... not sure why... Error: Datawindow column type does not match getitem type at line 11 in button clicked event of object dw_medications of w_charting_chart. Line 11: ll_ref = dw_medications.GetItemNumber(li_clicked, "ref") Column type (ref) is unsigned integer Thanks. ----------------------- Richard Parke, Technical Consultant: Buchanan Family Medical Center webmaster@buchananfamilymed.com You need to look at the Column Specifications tab in the datawindow painter to see the datatype that the datawindow thinks "...

General SQL Error #2
Currently I am using Delphi XE version but my project has been coded in Delphi 2006 version. When I am running the project its throwing the error. The error reads as below: Project DATATOOL.exe raised exception class EDBEngineError with message 'General SQL Error. Specified driver could not loaded due to System Error 14003 (iSeries Access ODBC Driver). Alias: passdb'. and when I click on break it goes to the below line: PSLoginDataMod := TPassdata.Create(nil); and Create procedure is as below: procedure TPassdata.PassdataCreate(Sender: TObject); begin try Session1.Open; d...

run time SQL error ??
One of our databases is getting the following error when running validation. "run time SQL error - Index XIE4VALVE_CONDITION has missing index entries" 1) Is this fixable? 2) What could have caused this condition Thanks TPS The first thing to try is dropping the index and then re-creating it. TPS wrote: > 2) What could have caused this condition Something very, very bad. You should definitely run dbvalid against the database to see if there is other corruption. Kathleen ...

Run Time Errors #2
Hello all, I was wondering if you could help me with this I am running PB6.0 Enterprise Edition and I cannot get a created .exe to run properly. Any application built will think for a while, then without displaying anything will die with a stack dump. The preview works fine on several different machines (NT & 98), and I have tried building on several different computers (both 98), to no avail. I think it may be related to that whenever I build a project I get several warnings that fit a set format (see below) but no other errors Library : pfc..... Object : pfc_n_cst......

General SQL error #2
Sybase ODBC driver unable to connect to database server: cannot be started. C:\Programfiles\DMC\Daisy.db DB unable to open transaction log. Please advise Sounds to me like there is something funny with your transaction log. Just a guess but maybe the directory your database is expecting the log to be in is not accurate. You can find this info by doing a dblog. i.e. dblog asademo.exe You should be able to force the database to start without the log with the -f command. i.e. dbeng7 -f asademo.db If you want to reset the log you could do the following dblog -r asademo.db ...

Error error error, help me
Hello, How do I populate a drop down list in asp.net from a database? I have a block of vbscript code that does the server side coding for it. My code is as follows.. <script language="vb" runat="server"> Dim objConn As OleDbConnection = New OleDbConnection("Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=c:\data\employee.mdb;") Dim Sql, valEmp As String Dim objDREmp as OleDbDataReader Sub FillEmployeeName(sender As Object, e As System.EventArgs) Sql = "select * from [Employee]" Dim objCommand As Ole...

iManager error with Error: NMAS LDAP Transport Error javax.naming.CommunicationException: [LDAP: error code 2
I have a problem exactly as related in tid (3947462), but the fix that I tried as posted in the TID did not do anything to rectify the problem. My server shows only 6 nmasldap before and after performing nmasinstall. This is a netware 6.5 server with service pack 5. No additional configuration changes or service packs were installed on the server since the last time this part of the functionality worked. The document says that there are 2 possible causes. The second cause, I don't beleive applies as there is only 1 netware server. I ran both the nmasinstall command on a wi...

Web resources about - ASA Error -300: Run time SQL error #2 - sybase.sqlanywhere.general

Pilot error - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pilot error (sometimes called cockpit error ) is a term used to describe the cause of an accident involving an airworthy aircraft where the pilot ...

VW says emissions cheating was not a one-time error
The German carmaker's chairman says the decision by employees to cheat on emissions tests was made more than a decade ago after they realised ...

Another Major NYT Error
... public Facebook postings about her feelings about jihad; it wrapped that contention into what reads as a condemnation of the U.S. anti-terrorism ...

Earthquake error in Facebook review of 2015
Footage featuring in Facebook's 2015 video review of the Nepal earthquake footage is in fact from Egypt, as BBC verifiers discovered at the time ...

New HTTP 451 error indicates pages have been blocked or censored
It's not every day that a new HTTP error code is introduced there are, after all, a limit to the number that could possibly be needed but it ...

Yield Curve and Spreads: Fed's Real Policy Error in Pictures; What's Next?
... 1998-2015 (Year-End Values) Bubbles of Increasing Amplitude Over Time In the above chart, my statement " Fed's Real Policy Error is to Encourage ...

Transportation secretary: Red Line train may have left station unmanned due to ‘operator error’
Officials are investigating a case of ‘operator error’ that may have allowed an unmanned Red Line train to leave Braintree Station Thursday morning. ...

Operator Error ‘Primary Focus’ Of Runaway Red Line Train Investigation
... BOSTON (CBS) — MBTA officials say the investigation into the runaway Red Line train Thursday morning is focused primarily on operator error. ...

Software error overinflates thousands of UK divorce settlements
An error in an electronic form used to help calculate the financial aspects of a divorce could potentially open old wounds for thousands of UK ...

'OPERATOR ERROR'? Investigators probe cause of runaway Boston train
'OPERATOR ERROR'? Investigators probe cause of runaway Boston train