"SQL Error: [Sybase][ODBC Driver]Unable to connect to database server: authentication violation"

we are using SQL Anywhere Server with Power Designer 6.1.
It's not possible to create or modify the Database form Power builder
without
this message
"SQL Error: [Sybase][ODBC Driver]Unable to connect to database server:
authentication violation"
we are connected to the database as dba over odbc and the server is
running.
Further more its possible to make reverse Engineering from Power
Designer.
Does anybody knows whats the solution for this problem

0
sven

The engine that comes with PowerDesigner is authenticated and you can't
do much with it outside of PowerDesigner.  Reinstall PB and you should
get a fully functional database engine but it will only be the standalone
engine.
--
Jim Egan [TeamSybase]
Houston, TX

Web resources about - "SQL Error: [Sybase][ODBC Driver]Unable to connect to database server: authentication violation" - sybase.sqlanywhere.general