[ASE 12.0 INSTALL PROBLEM]install shield automatically turn off

Hi...
[my server computer enviroment]
....WIN 2K SERVER XEON CPU....
==>all windows  update completed.
     and JRE is JDK 1.3.X
     ASE 12.0 install my computer...but
     installShield automatically turn off...
     what's wrong?
     please reply me..
     thank you..bye

0
̻

Sorry,  wrong newsgroup.

Try posting to

    sybase.public.ase.general

or better, contact technical support for your region, since it sounds
like you may have a production server down.

"�̻���" <sjlee@archibus.co.kr> wrote in message
> Hi...
> [my server computer enviroment]
> ...WIN 2K SERVER XEON CPU....
> ==>all windows  update completed.
>      and JRE is JDK 1.3.X
>      ASE 12.0 install my computer...but
>      installShield automatically turn off...
>      what's wrong?
>      please reply me..
>      thank you..bye

0
Nick

[ASE 12.0 INSTALL PROBLEM]installShield automatically turn off...
Hi... [my server computer enviroment] ....WIN 2K SERVER XEON CPU.... ==>all windows update completed. and JRE is JDK 1.3.X ASE 12.0 install my computer...but installShield automatically turn off... what's wrong? please reply me.. thank you..bye "�̻���" <sjlee@archibus.co.kr> wrote in message news:40e0d648@forums-2-dub... > Hi... > [my server computer enviroment] > ...WIN 2K SERVER XEON CPU.... > ==>all windows update completed. > and JRE is JDK 1.3.X > ASE 12.0 install my computer....

Problem to Install ASE 12.0
Hello, I am try to install the evalution version of ASE 12.0 on NT. I download the zip pack and extract the files and execute the setup program but when it ask for the Authorization Code, I look at the file EvalDownloadReadme.txt and find this: Expiration Date: 9-dec-2000 Software Version: 12.0 Authorization Code: 9188DF68EB7C But this code is invalid, where I can get the correct code? Thansk Jacques wrote... > Hello, > > I am try to install the evalution version of ASE 12.0 on NT. I download th...

ASE 12.0 eval install problem
My instructions for installing the 60 day evaluation version of ASE 12.0 on winnt 4.0 are failing when I am promted for authorization code. The sybase website says to follow the standard ase12.0 install instructions except at this point. Sybase says enter: Expiration Date: 1-jun-2001 Software Version: 12.0 Authorization Code: B03BE045F173 The problem is 6 fields of info are asked for including certificate name etc. I cannot enter only 3 fields for acceptance to occur and configuration to continue. Can anyone help? ...

ASE 12.0 eval install problem
My instructions for installing the evaluation version of ASE 12.0 on winnt 4.0 are failing when I am promted for authorization code. The sybase website says to follow the standard ase12.0 install instructions except at this point. Sybase says enter: Expiration Date: 1-jun-2001 Software Version: 12.0 Authorization Code: B03BE045F173 The problem is 6 fields of info are asked for including certificate name etc. I cannot enter only 3 fields for acceptance to occur and configuration to continue. Can anyone help? ...

ASE 12.0 eval install problem
My instructions for installing the evaluation version of ASE 12.0 on winnt 4.0 are failing when I am promted for authorization code. The sybase website says to follow the standard ase12.0 install instructions except at this point. Sybase says enter: Expiration Date: 1-jun-2001 Software Version: 12.0 Authorization Code: B03BE045F173 The problem is 6 fields of info are asked for including certificate name etc. I cannot enter only 3 fields for acceptance to occur and configuration to continue. Can anyone help? Do you mean about SYSAM?? ...

ASE 12.0.0.0 / SWR 8775 UPGRADE TO ASE 12.0.0.6/EBF 10628 PERFORMANCE PROBLEM
Hi All, We recently upgraded ASE 12.0.0.0/SWR 8775 to ASE 12.0.0.6/EBF 10628. Some queries stopped returning resultsets. Recompiled the stored procs which fixed the issue. But the queries are running slower now. The overall performance of the app has become sluggish. The CPU is generally running higher as well! Have also set LD_LIBRARY_PATH_64 to include the new Solaris 8 threads library. Anybody any insights into this? How can we get back to the pre-upgrade performance levels short of rolling back the EBF. Regards Perry Perry, I guess 12.0.0.6 requires some Solaris ...

Problem Installing ASE 12.0 in Sun Solaris
We use Korn Shell in our UNIX Environment. And recently I was tasked to install ASE 12.0 on one of the UNIX servers. Studio installer goes fine and unloads all the products in $SYBASE directory, but however when I try to run asecfg or srvbuild utility, ti does not let me run it. Sybase however asks to change the shell and it has instructions for Bourne shell asking us to type in sh and then run SYBASE.sh file. Now, when I follow instructions, and go on to $SYBASE/$SYBASE_ASE/bin directory and run srvbuild or asecfg, it does not do anything and says, "unexpected '(' enc...

ASE 12.0 on Solaris 8 installation problem
Hi, I am new to both Solaris and Sybase so please bear with me and forgive the possibly stupid question: I am trying to install Sybase 12.0 (ASE) on Solaris 8 which is failing when I run the srvbuildres command. It gets as far as starting the server and then fails. I have included (below) the srvbuildres resource and log files, the <Server>.log file, and the output from a disk space check. Could someone explain what is wrong. I suspect that there is not enough memory however I do not have sufficient knowledge of either Sybase or Solaris to confirm this. Note: I have con...

Emergency! I just installed the automatic installation of 2.0.0.8 (up from 2.0.0.7) and now FF w
Name: Steve Johnson Product: Firefox Summary: Emergency! I just installed the automatic installation of 2.0.0.8 (up from 2.0.0.7) and now FF w Comments: I just installed the automatic installation of 2.0.0.8 (up from 2.0.0.7) and now FF won't start at all! I was using it, all was well, the box appeared saying I should upgrade to fix security yada yada, I clicked ok, and now all is kaput. Specifically, when I try to run FF, the cursor returns, but no process is launched. Not sure how to even debug this! Was this update a trojan? Now I am totally dead in the water!...

ASE 12.0
Hi everybody! I should install ASE 12.0 on windows XP but i have some problems: the installation work ok, but when i select "Create Adaptive Server" on syconfig, that's errors occurs: - When executing "create master device": - CONNECTIVITY ERROR: DB-library error: 'SQL server connection timed out'. (this error appears 2 times) - CONNECTIVITY ERROR: Login attempt failed: server='GE' (GE is the name of my PC and of the sybase server) - SERVER ERROR: Failed to log in to server 'GE' to shut it down I presso OK on every e...

ASE 12.0
Hi everybody! I should install ASE 12.0 on windows XP but i have some problems: the installation work ok, but when i select "Create Adaptive Server" on syconfig, that's errors occurs: - When executing "create master device": - CONNECTIVITY ERROR: DB-library error: 'SQL server connection timed out'. (this error appears 2 times) - CONNECTIVITY ERROR: Login attempt failed: server='GE' (GE is the name of my PC and of the sybase server) - SERVER ERROR: Failed to log in to server 'GE' to shut it down I presso OK on every err...

Problems installing ASE 12.0 on Windows 2000 Professional
New to Sybase. Half way through install of ASW 12.0 I am asked to reboot, so I do and then nothing happens after reboot. I can use isql to retrieve values from tables. The server appears to be running and I can ping through dsedit. I have two problems 1) No Sybase folder installed under start/programs 2) ODBC connection gives me the error: 'internal client library error: HAFAILOVER: Trying to connect to server. Thanks. Ken Try an Adaptive Server Enterprise forum, this group is for Enterprise Application Server. On Tue, 27 Feb 2001 15:32:11 -0500, kaxtmann@rim.net wr...

If somebody could tell me what should be the problem. I installed Mozilla 1.7 under Mandrake Linux 9.1. But there are no icons installed into my KDE automaticly. Mozulla 1.7 installation problem
If somebody could tell me what should be the problem. I installed Mozilla 1.7 under Mandrake Linux 9.1. But there are no icons installed into my KDE automaticly. What should be the problem? ...

Cannot start ASE 12.5 in Suse 8.0 after installing 12.5.0.3 ESD1.
Hi all, I have a customer that was running ASE 12.5.0.1 in SUSE 8.0 with no problem, but he is not able to start the server after installing 12.5.0.3 ESD 1 (EBF 10980). In the certification page I have seen that the version certified for SUSE 8 is 12.5.0.3 and ESD 1 is required, this is strange because the only version we are able to make work is one that is not certified. We have also tried with the latest 12.5.0.2 patch, that is EBF 10753, and the same problem appears. This is the error that appears in the terminal where he tries to start: .... .... 0...

Web resources about - [ASE 12.0 INSTALL PROBLEM]install shield automatically turn off - sybase.sqlanywhere.general

Google Declares War On App Install Problem It Helped Create
Google will penalize sites that use big ads to convert mobile users to install apps. But the same users finding those annoying might have issues ...

Windows 10 Build 10122's AMD problem fixed new release now safe for all to install
... people off updating. Windows Insiders on systems with AMD GPUs were warned that that the new build could lead to stability issues, and problems ...

NYC installs heel-friendly grates, ignores most other subway problems
... tackle the really serious stuff: broken shoes Answering the prayers of stiletto-wearers everywhere, the MTA announced plans Tuesday to install ...

Regulators Punting on “Too Big to Fail” Problem of Repo, Looking to Install Yet Another Bailout Vehicle ...
The post-crisis era is rife with band-aid-over-gunshot-wound approaches to deep-seated weakness in the financial system. Perversely, because ...

Windows 10 Update Fixes Cortana Problem And Start Menu Issues; Users Report Failure To Install
... a fix for ongoing Cortana and Start Menu critical error issues in the form of update KB 3093266. Some users, however, are having trouble installing ...

iOS 8.4 update causing problems? Here's how to fix them with a full install
After the iOS 8.4 update, my Phone app kept freezing up while the handset itself was running very hot. A full restore fixed the problems; here's ...