Is PowerBuilder.General newsgroup broken?

Haven't seen a message poster there in many days.

Mike

-1
Mike
3/18/2003 5:35:03 PM
sybase.source-control 1715 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Just saw some new ones now..Could be some haven't switched to the new
servers..

--
Evita R. Chapa
Senior Systems Analyst II

"Mike Niemann" <mniemann@oowidgets.com> wrote in message
> Haven't seen a message poster there in many days.
>
> Mike

-1
I had the same problem too!
Then I right-clicked on the newsgroup and clicked properties->Local Files
Tab->Clicked on the Reset to reset all the postings. Then I clicked on
another newsgroup and then back on General and it loaded all the
headers...from then on it works fine!

HTH
Cheers,
Biju
"E Chapa" <echapa@commtechinc.com> wrote in message
> Just saw some new ones now..Could be some haven't switched to the new
> servers..
>

> --
> Evita R. Chapa
> Senior Systems Analyst II
> Command Technologies, Inc.
>
> "Mike Niemann" <mniemann@oowidgets.com> wrote in message
> > Haven't seen a message poster there in many days.
> >
> > Mike

-1
Biju
I just received a few ones in this group...
At PFC Guide there are also new entries in other groups.

Can Goups/Postings can be reveived from different servers?

What's going on?!?!
So is this the old or the new server?

I am using Forte Agent 1.8.

greetings

Arnd

On Tue, 18 Mar 2003 12:47:18 -0600, "Biju Nair" <bijurk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I had the same problem too!
>Then I right-clicked on the newsgroup and clicked properties->Local Files
>Tab->Clicked on the Reset to reset all the postings. Then I clicked on
>another newsgroup and then back on General and it loaded all the
>headers...from then on it works fine!
>
>HTH
>Cheers,
>Biju
>"E Chapa" <echapa@commtechinc.com> wrote in message
>> Just saw some new ones now..Could be some haven't switched to the new
>> servers..
>>

>> --
>> Evita R. Chapa
>> Senior Systems Analyst II
>> Command Technologies, Inc.
>>
>> "Mike Niemann" <mniemann@oowidgets.com> wrote in message
>> > Haven't seen a message poster there in many days.
>> >
>> > Mike

1
Arnd

The project appears to be under source control, but the associated source control plug-in is not installed on this computer. Source control will be disabled for this project.
Hi EveryoneNot sure if this is the right forum to post this on but here goes anyway.I have a project built in VS2003. I would like to open this with VS2008.  It was created by another company and we have been asked to modify the project. When I open the project it comes up with a message "The source control provider associated with this solution could not be found. The projects will be treated as not under source control.This makes a large amount of the project unavailable. How do I stop this and view the whole project?  Rob"Man is the best computer…and the only one that ...

powerbuilder source control
We would like to use Team foundation server as source control for Powerbuilder. Is there some documentation how to use this. Thanks Eric There is an SCC interface available for TFS. After that, from the PowerBuilder perspective, it is no different than working with any other SCC provider. Mike "ontsnapt" <ontsnapt@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:462f2ae7$1@forums-1-dub... > We would like to use Team foundation server as source control for > Powerbuilder. > > Is there some documentation how to use this. > > Thanks > >...

File-->Source Control-->Open From Source Control
Just switching over to VS 2005 and in older versions I would always do: File-->Source Control-->Open From Source Control in order to open a new project that was located in Visual Source Safe.  However, now the option is: File-->Source Control-->Launch Microsoft Visual Source Safe I want to know how to use the new options to get and open a solution from Visual Source Safe using VS 2005.  Thanks...

Visual Source Control integration with Source Control (Beta 2)
Our team of ten developers currently uses Visual InterDev 6.0 for website development.  Our development server runs FrontPage server extensions that integrate nicely into Microsoft Source Control.   All developers can work of one common server, we check out files as we need, and check them back in when we are done so that we don't cross over each others work.  This system has worked out very well for us and we are trying to duplicate this setup with 2005 Visual Studio Beta 2.  It appears that the same or similar tools are available in 2005 Beta 2, but I have not be...

Powerbuilder Source Control Setup
Hello all, we are using Powerbuilder in a team development environment using VisualSource Safe. The setup is the same as in PB6 anf before - one central set of libraries on the server and working libraries locally. This is the same as the recommended setup for PB7 <= 5031. In the document "Powerbuilder Source Control Recommended Setup" I found on the Sybase site a new kind of setup supported by pb7 7017 and above. Can someone explain me this setup, esp. by using VisualSourceSafe, more in detail? Which kind set of object I have to register? How to deal with the ...

Welcome to the PowerBuilder.General newsgroup
Welcome to the Powersoft sponsored newsgroup for general PowerBuilder questions. While we encourage you to look around forums.powersoft.com to find a newsgroup that most precisely fits the topic of your question, we encourage those whose questions fall between the cracks to post their questions here. While Powersoft controls this newsgroup, there are some **MIS**interpretations of that fact that should be avoided: - "Posting a message means a guaranteed answer from Powersoft." In an effort to help PowerBuilder developers help each other become successful, Powersof...

PowerBuilder & Source Control
Hello, We have found that when moving from PowerBuilder 7 build 10047 (or lower) to PowerBuilder 7 build 10069 (or higher) that we have a problem interacting with our datawindow objects which are under source control with Microsoft Visual SourceSafe 6.0. From the library painter, one can select a registered object and request, "Compare Differences..." which of course should let you know if the object in your pibble and the object in the source control database have any differences. Normally, when the object is checked in and sitting on the network baseline, one would cert...

Source Control
Does anybody have recommendations for a source control product for a PB 11 project? Any advice / heads up would be great. TH J __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5516 (20101008) __________ The message was checked by ESET Smart Security. http://www.eset.com http://www.topwizprogramming.com/wizsource.html On 10/8/2010 12:26 PM, jeff wrote: > Does anybody have recommendations for a source control product for a PB 11 > project? > > Any advice / heads up would be great. > > TH > J &g...

Source Control: problem with projects/files auto added to source control
I have library projects that are in source control. Others projects, more personnal projects, are not (including my solution .sln). However, everytime I create a new personal project (lets say a windows application project to help me test a library project), Visual studio automatically try to add the project in the source-control. As long as the project is created in a solution that contains a project in the source control, visual studio takes the initiative of adding entries in my pending changes list: "add project.csproc". From there, I have to go to that...

PowerBuilder 9.X Source Control
Hello to all. Wondering if I can post a question. We just upgraded to PB9 & trying to figure out how to best take advantage of PB's new Source Control. Where can I find some documents, white papers, or documentation on how to use Source Control in PB9? Would appreciate the help. Thank You. Start with these articles... Many folks have commented that they were helpful in understanding the SCC changes in PB8 and 9. http://www.sys-con.com/pbdj/archives2/0812/horan/ http://www.sys-con.com/pbdj/archives2/0901/horan/ -- Paul Horan[TeamSybase] <Al> wrote in mes...

Powerbuilder 9.0
With our current setup, we keep all application PB objects on a shared server(call it W:\Development). We check out from there to the developers local(C) drive, finish work and check back in to W:. We currently use 7.0 and we are in the process of migrating over to 9.0. With 9.0, it seems when I check out an object to my local, the object on the shared W drive doesnt show that it is checked out, and can be modified. Is there any source control security to protect the shared workspace on the W:\? If someone has an object checked out locally, you can still go and make a change t...

PowerBuilder Source Control Setup #2
We are setting up to use Merant PVCS Version Manager with our PowerBuilder development. We have been looking at Sybase support technical document 1010496 (PowerBuilder Source Control Recommended Setup) to make sure that we have a setup that allows multiple developers to develop and run at the same time. The detail of this document may be sufficient for experienced PB people. For me though, terms like "distribute a copy", "add it to their copy" and "synchronise their registered set" don't tell me enough about how to go about it. I am hoping t...

Powerbuilder 8, native source control
i try to set up pb8 native source control, but it does'nt work. is this the right way ? (the new doc is'nt very good) 1) Storage location : this is where the server files reside 2) Local path : copy of server files, and this is the checkout files 3) username - just any username... when i view objects in library painter, the objects is marked with a dot and a question mark. check out seems to work, and i can now modify the object. but after checking in, the dot and question mark shows up again. when i open the modified object on server, i can't see the changes i&...

PowerBuilder 8 Native Source Control
Hi, we are using PB 8.0.2 Build 9506 with native source control and it doesn't work very well when we need to delete objects or to move objects from a pbl to another. Delete problem : if I delete an object, the other users will still have it even after a "Get Latest Version" operation Move problem : if I move an object, the other users will have two version of this object, one in the old pbl and another in the new pbl... if in the list of pbls of our target the old pbl cames before the new one, the other users won't see the changes I made. Even worse... if we do a &qu...

Web resources about - Is PowerBuilder.General newsgroup broken? - sybase.source-control

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles