Check out/check in

Hello

How can i use the process check out/check in in PowerBuilder
8.0.3 ? We work in network. The Source Control is PB Native.
I don't understand what is the parameters of Source Control
?

Thank you
0
Herv
9/18/2003 1:58:34 PM
sybase.source-control 1715 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Have you looked the PB8 User's guide?  Chapter 3 talks about source control.

--

Evita Chapa
Senior Systems Analyst II
<Herv� Bareth> wrote in message news:3f69ba0a.592b.846930886@sybase.com...
> Hello
>
> How can i use the process check out/check in in PowerBuilder
> 8.0.3 ? We work in network. The Source Control is PB Native.
> I don't understand what is the parameters of Source Control
> ?
>
> Thank you

0
Evita
9/18/2003 2:04:09 PM
> Have you looked the PB8 User's guide?  Chapter 3 talks
> about source control.
>
> --
>
> Evita Chapa
> Senior Systems Analyst II
> Command Technologies Inc.
> <Herv=e9 Bareth> wrote in message
> > news:3f69ba0a.592b.846930886@sybase.com... Hello
> >
> > How can i use the process check out/check in in
> > PowerBuilder 8.0.3 ? We work in network. The Source
> > Control is PB Native. I don't understand what is the
> > parameters of Source Control ?
> >
> > Thank you

Yes I have looked this manual. But it isn't very very
confused. I am need to help.
0
Herv
9/18/2003 2:49:22 PM
Start with these articles...  Many folks have commented that they were
helpful in understanding the SCC changes in PB8 and 9.

http://www.sys-con.com/pbdj/archives2/0812/horan/
http://www.sys-con.com/pbdj/archives2/0901/horan/

<Herv� Bareth> wrote in message news:3f69c5f2.5a11.846930886@sybase.com...
> Have you looked the PB8 User's guide?  Chapter 3 talks
> about source control.
>
> --
>
> Evita Chapa
> Senior Systems Analyst II
> Command Technologies Inc.
> <Herv� Bareth> wrote in message
> > news:3f69ba0a.592b.846930886@sybase.com... Hello
> >
> > How can i use the process check out/check in in
> > PowerBuilder 8.0.3 ? We work in network. The Source
> > Control is PB Native. I don't understand what is the
> > parameters of Source Control ?
> >
> > Thank you

Yes I have looked this manual. But it isn't very very
confused. I am need to help.

0
Jerry