Repserver Help

Expert replication server consulting.  Project based or
hourly.

DIGITAL SOLUTIONS

www.digi-solv.com
0
DigiSolv
1/10/2011 7:35:15 PM
sybase.rep-server 2969 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Help Rep Server down
Hi, I am new to Rep server. Our Rep Server is down and when I try to restart, it will not. Following is the errorlog: I. 1999/12/28 11:52:42. Logging messages in file '/sybase/syb1192/install/PRS.log'. I. 1999/12/28 11:52:42. Using interfaces file '/sybase/syb1192/interfaces'. I. 1999/12/28 11:52:42. Server name is 'PRS'. I. 1999/12/28 11:52:42. Reading '/sybase/syb1192/install/PRS.cfg' for configuration information. I. 1999/12/28 11:52:42. Using the 'iso_1' character set. I. 1999/12/28 11:52:42. Using the 'us_english' language. I. 199...

HELP! Rep-Server DOWN
Hi there, Hope someone can help me on this one. We are running SQL Server, and Replication Server on a Netware platform. We had a problem with Netware last week. Now that is solved, but when we attempt to load the LTM for the primary database the LTM fails loading. The following is the error reported: "INTERNAL ERROR #1078 logscan thread (myserver.mydb) - (2554) This client lib or server error is fatal. The server the thread connects is 'myserver' INTERNAL ERROR #2027 logscan thread (myserver.mydb) - (2554) Open Client Client-Library Error: Error: 17039748, Severity ...

HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!

Help Help Help Help Help Help

ASE to Rep Server to Rep Server to ASE Configuration
Hello I am hoping someone can help me. I am relatively new to Rep server and definately new to this configuration. I am trying to set up replication from ASE to Rep server to remote Rep Server to ASE. I am doing this type of configuration because the one ASE server is in North America and one is in England. This was recommended to me by Sybase becuase the transformation/language of Rep Server to Rep Server is quicker over the wan. Anyway. I have a ASE to rep server to ASE configuration and had no problem setting that up. Now I am trying to set up a new replication environme...

help help help help

Help Help Help Help

HELP HELP HELP SQL SERVER 6.5
I'm using PB 6.0 and sql server 6.5 In a DW, i have an edit mask Column with the format 'dd/mm/yyyy', when i'm using it in query mode, my argument is '18/12/1999' ( French date), but when i get the SQL Syntax, i have '12-18-1999 .....' WHY ??????????????? Is there a solution to force the DW to keep the original value ? Thank's Because you system date format is MM-DD-YYYY. The value is correct. You can change system date format in control panel. shihong Steph wrote in message <8zRKxg8b#GA.254@forums.powersoft.com>... >...

HELP! Rep Server to SQLA not working
Our System 11 database was moved last Friday to a larger device. Now, we cannot get the Rep Server to send messages to SQLA. Among other things, the Generation number on the Rep Server is 3, while it's 1 in the SQLA log. SQLA changes are getting to System 11, and the remotes are all connecting fine to the consolidated. There have been changes made in System 11 while the replication system has been down. Is there any way out of this without losing transactions? Sounds like you need to talk to Rep Server Technical Support. -- David Fishburn Sybase Please post on...

HELP!. I need info on Rep Server.
If someone can answer some questions for me I would appreciate it. Our company is currently using SQL Anywhere Studio version 7. What we want to do is have two locations running the same databases. We want both databases to update each other every few mins or so(probably by a T1). I checked out SQL Remote and Mobilink but both of those want to create a remote database from the main(consolidated) database. This isnt what we what. We want two of the same exact database running at both locations. So my questions are: 1. Is Replication Server what I am looking for? 2. Can you ge...

Rep Server Error
Hi I am new to Rep Server. I have set up the replication server using Sybase Central All was working well for a little while then it failed. I get teh following error in the rep server errorlog but I cannot find any information on the Sybase web site about it or this news group. Any help would be appreciated. E. 2008/05/29 11:30:49. ERROR #1028 DSI EXEC(103(1) S02IAI3.eqt_prd) - dsiqmint.c(3034) Message from server: Message: 10367, State 2, Severity 16 -- 'Permission denied on the GET_APPCONTEXT ACF built-in.'. H. 2008/05/29 11:30:49. THREAD FATAL ERROR #50...

Need Help / Reinstall Rep Server
My Rep Server is my ID server; I need to move Rep Server to another machine but I cannot delete the Rep Server from the current machine. Can anyone help me finish this task. I have dropped all connections, and stopped the rep agent. When I try to drop the rep server, I get a message telling me that it is not allowed as the server is my ID server. Where do I go from here? Stacey Just Shutdown your repserver (or the ID server) and reinstall it on the other machine. Anonymous@sybase.com wrote: > My Rep Server is my ID server; I need to move Rep Server to another ...

disabled rep agent but still have rep agent in rep server
Hi, I have disabled repagent in a database and set ltm ignore already. How come the rep server shows the rep agent is down when I run (admin who_is_down)? benny I saw it couple of times after issuing sp_stop_rep_agent, only rebooting ASE with rep.agent helped. HTH, Eugene Benny Pei wrote: > Hi, > > I have disabled repagent in a database and set ltm ignore already. How > come the rep server shows the rep agent is down when I run (admin > who_is_down)? > > benny You have disabled it in the DB directly, but perhaps you havent notified Repserve...

HELP HELP HELP
Hey all I ahve absolutely no idea where to start with DotNETNuke. I have downloaded and installed DNN3.2.2 and I now want to start creating my website with the help of DNN. I'm using .NET framework 1.1 and Visual Studio 2003. How do I go about starting a new webpage and using the DNN functionality to make manage my content?Thank you Have you installed DNN, yet? Either way, download the docs and go over the ones that you need help with. That's the best place to start. You can also find tutorials online that might be helpful.Michael Flanakin | Microsoft Consulting Serviceswww.michaelflanakin...

help help help
Name: bryon Email: bryonbattampabaydotrrdotcom Product: Thunderbird Summary: help help help Comments: why can't i go into the address book and create a new contact with all the information. the screen does not scroll down to the phone numbers section to allow me to enter it, this is with a few of the application that wont allow me to scroll down and finish inserting information needed. please help Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.8.1.9) Gecko/20071025 Firefox/2.0.0.9 ...

Web resources about - Repserver Help - sybase.rep-server