Rep Server and ASE compatibility!

Hi All,

Can some one help on the following topics.

We have SybaseASE 12.0 and Rep server 12.0 running at 5
sites. One Rep server is designated as ID Server.
Now we want to upgrade to ASE 12.5 and REP server 12.5 at
each site phases say one site in one phase and then second
one in second phase.

Can some one give a plan...?

Also,

- Will Repl server 12.0 can communicat with Rep server 12.5
and ASE 12.5 in case one site is upgraded and others are not
?
- Do we need to upgrade ID server first or other servers ?

Please if someone can help out in this will be highly
obliged.

Thanks and regards,

Gabe05
0
Gabe05
8/7/2003 11:59:24 AM
sybase.rep-server 2969 articles. 1 followers. Follow

just follow the instructions in the book, we did it awhile back doing one
server at a time (one per day). you just cannot use the new data types
untill after all repservers have been upgraded and the routes have been
upgraded to 12.5