HTML Datawindow DTC vs. Datawindow DTC

Can anyone tell me if the HTML Datawindow DTC provides an 'easy' way to make
columns sortable like you can in the Datawindow DTC?

Thanks,
NP

0
Noah
5/12/1999 9:48:40 PM
sybase.powersite 2112 articles. 0 followers. Follow

To do this you can code the following:
<SCRIPT>
htmlDW.SetSort('#1 A');
htmlDW.Sort();
</SCRIPT>

This code could be tied to a drop down list box or a set of radio
buttons that contains the column names to be sorted.

Regards,

Dan van Leeuwen

On Wed, 12 May 1999 16:48:40 -0500, "Noah Pruzek"
<npruzek@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Can anyone tell me if the HTML Datawindow DTC provides an 'easy' way to make
>columns sortable like you can in the Datawindow DTC?
>
>Thanks,
>NP

0
danielva
5/18/1999 9:48:50 PM
Thanks Dan, that worked for me.  Is there a way to make the HTML datawindow
have clickable headers, like the Datawindow DTC use to?  I liked the look of
that better.  Thanks

N.Pruzek

Dan van Leeuwen wrote in message
<3741d4ad.815726763@forums.powersoft.com>...
>To do this you can code the following:
><SCRIPT>
>htmlDW.SetSort('#1 A');
>htmlDW.Sort();
></SCRIPT>
>
>This code could be tied to a drop down list box or a set of radio
>buttons that contains the column names to be sorted.
>
>Regards,
>
>Dan van Leeuwen
>

>On Wed, 12 May 1999 16:48:40 -0500, "Noah Pruzek"
><npruzek@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Can anyone tell me if the HTML Datawindow DTC provides an 'easy' way to
make
>>columns sortable like you can in the Datawindow DTC?
>>
>>Thanks,
>>NP

0
Noah

What's the difference between datawindow dtc and html datawindow dtc?
Hi, all. In powersite we can find some dtc activex. but what's the difference between datawindow dtc and html datawindow dtc? When should I use one and when should I use the other? Thanks. Feng Please see InstaHelp for the answer, under this topic: PowerSite Concepts and Procedures > Working in The PowerSite Client > Integrating application servers > About the HTML DataWindow DTC Regards, Jackie Feng Zhu <fzhu_genshare@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:VPM1v2syAHA.191@forums.sybase.com... > Hi, all. > &...

HTML Datawindow DTC in other than PowerSite
Can anyone tell me if I need to use PowerSite to use the HTML datawindow DTC? I have tried registering PBDWR70.DLL but I cannot find anything registered as an OCX. Is this possible or am I going about this the wrong way? thanks, Barrie Yes, you do need PowerSite to use the DTC. Also, PBDWR70.DLL is not the DTC -- it is the HTMLDatawindow component itself. Use REGEDIT to search for "pbdwr70.dll" and you'll see the corresponding GUID entry. -- pbm_hopethishelps, Roy Kiesler [TeamSybase] Sybase Developer Network (SDN) - http://sdn.sybase.com MySybase - htt...

Help! HTML Datawindow DTC not existing in my PowerSite
Hi, there I'm having problems with PowerSite 7.1. I've installed EAServer 3.5 in NT server (sp 5). I selected custom installation with all component selected. During the installation of PowerSite, I got error message as follows: Server File failed to self-register: c:\program files\sybase\shared\powerbuilder\psdwc70.dll After the installation, I've tried to use regsrv32.exe to register this file, but it failed. Now, I try to insert Sybase HTML Datawindow DTC from Menu Insert->ActiveX control->Design-time, it adds a little icon, but not htmDW. In the ActiveX...

PowerSite GPF when accesing DTC HTML DataWindow
My powersite it�s installed in Windows NT4 with Service pack 4. When I insert an activeX DTC html datawindow in a blank html page, makes GPF error. (Also when I use de Wizard). I tried to re-install the PowerSite and the same problem again (did not resolve the problem) Also when installing there is an error when registry the PSDWC70.dll Does any body knows how to fix this problem ? Thank you in advance... Regards Carlos Lara clara@solcom-inter.com Most problems like this are usually the fault of an almost infinite combination of .dlls, etc, or insufficient ...

Datawindow activex/datawindow DTC
is there any one, who has developed a web page using the above said tech? If yes pl.send me information. Regards. P.V.Rao ...

Powersite HTML Datawindow DTC native database connection
The instant help "FAQ" says that you can connect to a database using a native driver. It then points you to "Database connection" ...etc. Nowhere have I found any documentation on how to connect to an existing "Jaguar connection cache" or a native driver. I have tried the following server script and I get an error message // Jaguar named connection var jagConn = new PSJaguarConnection("Olympus:9000", "jagadmin", "", "DataWindow/HTMLGenerator", false); // Specify a source for the datawindow control - Path and da...

Powersite HTML Datawindow DTC native database connection
The instant help "FAQ" says that you can connect to a database using a native driver. It then points you to "Database connection" ...etc. Nowhere have I found any documentation on how to connect to an existing "Jaguar connection cache" or a native driver. I have tried the following server script and I get an error message // Jaguar named connection var jagConn = new PSJaguarConnection("Olympus:9000", "jagadmin", "", "DataWindow/HTMLGenerator", false); // Specify a source for the datawindow control - Path and da...

PowerSite 1.0 Datawindow DTC & Power++ 2.0 Datawindow Control
Whenever I install Power++ 2.0, I get the appropriate datawindow control. As soon as I install PowerSite 1.0, I lose the DataWindow control and I can't register the new PowerSite control on top of it properly (or I don't know how). If I try installing PowerSite first and then Power++ I lose the Datawindow DTC control. Since these controls are obviously different, why is one overwriting the other's configuration, and how can I correct this situation? Any help would be much appreciated Hello Brendan, This issue has been previously reported as issue 498849. Until i...

[...]

HTML DataWindow DTC
I created a HTML DataWindow DTC in a html page. When I tested it in browser. I got this error message in the page. ERROR: SetDwObject('C:/eMusic/eMusic.pbl','d_list_category') failed = -1 ERROR: DataWindow definition not set. Any idea what is missing during the design? Thank you very much for your help. Don Don, Is the checkbox "html datawindow" is checked in your datawindow ... In PowerSite, is the checkbox "Generate Absolute path in script" is checked in your html dw properties ... Look at this ... Don Yang <dyang@atx.com>...

Html-datawindow vs web-datawindow
Hi! We have mede some pages using datawindowbuilder. There we used html-datawindows. Now we have upgraded to PB8 and here it is called web-datawindow. What is the differense? 40% of the pages arnt working after we migrated to PB8. It seems like there have been some changes? Regards Staale What errors are you seeing with the problem pages? A. Staale wrote: > Hi! > > We have mede some pages using datawindowbuilder. > There we used html-datawindows. > Now we have upgraded to PB8 and here it is called web-datawindow. > What is the differense? >...

HTML DataWindow DTC Question
When I attempt to update an HTML Datawindow from the button with htmlDW.Update(); The following error code is found: ERROR: Action Failed = -1 ***** SQLSTATE = 23000 [Sybase][ODBC Driver][Adaptive Server Anywhere]Integrity constraint violation: primary key for table 'employee' is not unique No changes made to database. INSERT INTO "employee" ( "emp_id", "manager_id", "emp_fname", "emp_lname", "dept_id", "street", "city", "state", "zip_code", "phone", "status&...

Insertrow in HTML DataWindow DTC
--------------A8BD5CD9FAAA33E277FB70F6 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Help! help! I'm very new in this Powersite application.... I try to do an insert a new row in the htmlDW... but it doesn't work. Here is what my code look like: </P> <P> <INPUT value=New id=INPUT1 language=JavaScript style="HEIGHT: 24px; WIDTH: 70px" onclick="htmlDW.InsertRow(1);" type=button> <INPUT value=Update id=INPUT2 language=JavaScript onclick="htmlDW.Update();" type=button> </P> &l...

Web resources about - HTML Datawindow DTC vs. Datawindow DTC - sybase.powersite

Intelligent Versus Surrogate Keys

chevy volt

Java Networking - Real's HowTo