close query

Hello,

I have this syntax :

"var whattodo = document.value.whattodo + "";
var newsletter = document.value.newsletter + "";
var email = document.value.email + "";
var login = document.value.login + "";
var password = document.value.password + "";
var newsletter_langage = document.value.newsletter + "";

var result_param;
var dberror=false;
var i=0;
var myconnect;
var mysql;

myconnect = psServer.GetConnection("beautyexploitation");

mycommand = myconnect.CreateCommand("SET OPTION quoted_identifier =
'OFF'");
mycommand.Execute();

if ( myconnect.GetError() == null )
 {

myquery = "select users.Password from users where users.Email = " + "\""
+ login + "\""  ;

 mycursor = myconnect.CreateCursor ( myquery );
 if ( myconnect.GetError() == null )
  {
      for (i=0; (!mycursor.EOF()); i++)
      {
        result_param = mycursor.GetValue(0);
        mycursor.MoveNext();
      }
  }
 else dberror = true;
 }
else dberror = true;

if ( dberror == true )
 {
 errobj = myconnect.GetError();
 str = errobj.GetCode() + " " + errobj.GetMessage();
 }"

How close cursor and query ?

I have use
mycursor.close();
and myquery.close();
but it doesn't work.

Can you help me ?

Thanks in advance
ALT

0
ALT
2/15/2000 3:16:39 PM
sybase.powersite 2112 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Query about Queries
Hello all, As a relatively new user to Sybase I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction. We are getting ready to go live with our database and I am wondering what types of queries I should be running for system performance purposes. If anyone has any suggestions they would be more than appreciated. Thanks in advance, Jerry ...

Close Query
hi all, I am having problem closing window in PB 7.0 (just migrated the app from 5.04 to 7.0). i am using PFC. any thoughts. mailto :sskden@hotmail.com Could you describe the problem in a bit more detail? What exactly do you mean by 'having problem closing window'? On Thu, 31 May 2001 11:41:50 -0400, in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.powerscript <Krishnan> wrote: >hi all, > >I am having problem closing window in PB 7.0 (just migrated the app from >5.04 to 7.0). > >i am using PFC. >any thoughts. > >mailto :sskden@hotmail....

How to Query A Query
I have been trying to build a crosstab report that reports everydate within a selected range across the top and specific row information. 7/1 7/2 7/3 . . . Name Detail1 Detail2 Detail3 Name Detail1 What I get as output is only the dates that contain information in the rows. I can get the information I need by using a query within a query (nested). Can a nested query be done in Informaker 5? What about version 6 or 7? Thanks for your help Convert your SQL to syntax, and you can write anything you want. So if your DB support...

query.close
I've got the following loop: for (var i = 0; i < benodigdArray.length;i++) { str = "INSERT INTO ...."; qu = connection.CreateQuery( str ); } Do I have to put a qu.Close() inside the loop, or after the loop finished. What is the best? Thanks Actually, I would create the query and close it outside the loop, like this: qu = connection.CreateQuery(); // empty string, so nothing gets done here. for (var i = 0; i < benodigdArray.length;i++) { str = "INSERT INTO ...."; qu.SetSQL( str ); // Sets the query object qu.Exe...

How to query a query...
I'm working on converting an Access DB that I created into an ASP.NET application (and attempting to learn ASP at the same time...). One of my queries was very complex and required running a different query first, and then working off of that one. Any suggestions on the best way to do this in ASP? The following is a sample of code I'm using so you can see the type of data-binding I'm using. Thanks for the help! myConnection = New OleDbConnection("Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0; " +"Data Source=" + Server.MapPath("/EquipmentCheckout.mdb")) strS...

Query a Query
I have a result set in a query. Is it possible to query this query? (no specific SQL dialect, can it be done generically?) Petros -- PETROS GAVRIELIDES wrote: > I have a result set in a query. > Is it possible to query this query? > > (no specific SQL dialect, can it be done generically?) There is a generic answer to your question: Yes, there is a construct called a sub-query that allows you, in 1 SQL statement, to query from a query. But, generically speaking, not all DB engines support this construct. For instance, Firebird only added it just over a y...

Query about window.close
HI  I am using window.close() on the click of a button. But in one application it is giving me the confirming message "Are you sure do you want to close the window"  But in other application it is not giving me the message.  So my question is what is the method of enabling and disabling the  confirming message Regards KaranRegardsKaran GuptaFor .net,Javascript and Sql server articles and interview question visithttp://guptakaran21.googlepages.com/main Check below blog post  Close Windows Without Confirmation Message HCHaissam Abdul ...

Close Query #2
hi all, I am having problem closing window in PB 7.0 (just migrated the app from 5.04 to 7.0). i am using PFC. any thoughts. mailto :sskden@hotmail.com What problem are you having ? Do you get an error message ? If so, could you post that here as well ? Might help identify the problem. Sanjiv. <Krishnan> wrote in message news:C6E77D3DADEFC0850056373785256A5D.0056374485256A5D@webforums... > hi all, > > I am having problem closing window in PB 7.0 (just migrated the app from > 5.04 to 7.0). > > i am using PFC. > any thoughts. > > ma...

Exception in query.close?
Is there any chance that I got exception when I close the TADOQuery? eg. ADOQuery1.Close; Hello Pak Rather no, than yes. But chance still exists. -- With best regards, Dmitry Arefiev AnyDAC Team RemObjects Software The Infrastructure Company http://www.remobjects.com ...

Bug with close query?
I have a window that's a sheet that uses the event closequery to ask the user whether the window should be closed - through a messagebox. If they press my own close button that calls close ( parent ), it runs close query and asks them to close. It works fine - if they say no the window stays open. If they press the close box in the upper right hand corner or the close from the control menu, it prompts them whether they should close and then closes regardless of what the person enters. Is this a bug or a feature? Sounds like a bug, but it works fine for me (5.0.04) - what ver...

Closing connections query
Maybe someone can clear this up for me. Lets say that I have a page and in the designer and I drop an OleDbConnection on it, and in the Page_Load I open that connection. Is there strictly speaking any need to explicitly Close the open connection? When the page has been rendered it will be implicitly disposed of together with all its components/controls and hence the connection gets closed when its disposed of it that way, yes? Maybe it's just a case of good practice to close the connection explicitly in order to return the connection to the connection pool asap. Does anyone know? Than...

Close query event
What I would like to accomplish with the following code is to have the user click cancel on the close query event so the close event of the window is aborted. I can't seem to find any errors in the code but the window closes regardless of user input. Any sugesstions? if ll_prv_id = 0 then rb_upprv.setfocus() IF MessageBox("Closing window", "Click cancel to enter PRV infomation now", & stopsign!, OKCancel!) = 2 THEN RETURN 1 ...

to close or not to close, this is the problem

Close window not closing
The following code is in the open event if ib_error then messagebox("Database Error", "Error: Unable to connect to the Database!", StopSign!, OK!, 1) close(this) return end if But the window remains open and the messagebox is actually behind the window. I have no code in the closequery event so the close should always work. Are you conding this in the open event? If so, move it to an event that's posted from the open event. Arthur -- lilly wrote: > The following code is in the open event > > if ib_error then > m...

Web resources about - close query - sybase.powersite

Close to nature forestry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Close to nature forestry is a theory and practice that takes the forest as an ecosystem and manages it as such. It is based in reduced human ...

US oil falls 2.1pc, lowest close since February
... turmoil in China's markets. Brent shed 1.4pc on the day. Oil dropped to the lowest in 12 years as turmoil in China's markets pushes crude closer ...

WA fires: Waroona blaze closes Greater Bunbury petrol stations
Several petrol stations in Eaton, Australind and Treendale areas near Bunbury have been ordered to stop serving fuel on Thursday afternoon.

TSX closes in bear market territory amid plunging oil, stock prices
The S&P/TSX composite index, the benchmark index of the Toronto Stock Exchange, closed in bear market territory Thursday amid global concerns ...

AAPL shares close below $100 for first time in 15 months amid China and ‘peak iPhone’ fears
Apple shares yesterday closed below $100 for the first time in 15 months, the WSJ noting that the value of the company has dropped by $100B in ...

Arizona lawmaker wants to make filming cops a crime—if you’re too close
... ) Sen. John Kavanagh (R-Ariz.). (credit: Gage Skidmore ) An Arizona lawmaker is proposing legislation to make it a crime to get too close to ...

HBO is close to renewing ‘Game of Thrones’ for seasons 7 and 8
The sixth season of Game of Thrones is coming in late April , but what happens after that? Given that the show is going to start differing significantly ...

Boone Pickens: Oil close to bottoming
Jim Cramer speaks to oil magnate T. Boone Pickens regarding the plummeting price of oil, and when it will rebound higher.

Radioshack Franchisee On Martha’s Vineyard To Close, Store Dog Will Also Retire
Radioshack’s bankruptcy last year led to the closure of more than half of its stores, and the sale of others to one of the company’s major secured ...

Dow Jones Industrial Average Closes Its Worst First Week of the Year Ever
For Jan. 8, 2016, here’s the top stock market news and stocks to watch based on today’s market moves… How Did the Stock Market Do Today? Dow ...